March 28, 2024, 02:02:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 226868 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: February 08, 2008, 02:44:53 PM »

Since when are we to believe what Anita says? Rolling Eyes

Hi Nut...LOL

Have you seen any other articles by Anita since this started...I am just wondering what her tone was in those, that is if there are any.....

No...not since the new revelations have come forth..not any comments I can remember anyway.

Thanks Nut...Then I say she protests too loudly....they are family...MOO
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: February 08, 2008, 02:45:22 PM »

Waving to ADORONRON.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
JustMeT
Scared Monkey

« Reply #602 on: February 08, 2008, 02:45:50 PM »

Joran:  Nee, hij heeft wel een arubaanse moeder no

Need a translation, I think he is saying the Boat friend is half aruban half dutch. We heard that before. My best guess is SG had the boat parked at the Marriot dock after his late afternoon-evening cruise. Joran was invited but declined to go on the boat party that night saying he had to be at C&C instead.

So the boat friend could be (1) SG or KG, (2) SC who was supposed to be watching the Tattoo off Marriot Beach, and (3) LVR, probably too far way to fit the timeline.

Didnt SG also say at one point to a relative, maybe even his mother that he had actually heard Natalee on the beach telling Joran she didnt want to leave Aruba? Maybe it was his grandmother he supposedly said this to.

I actually believe that its possible SG provided the boat to Joran and his father. I also believe if true it was SG and Joran that jointly tried to frame the Kaploes. And of course Paulus egging it on. No other reason for SG to provide a false alibi if he was not involved. And his panicky attempts to evade Greta after he was released..... (Id evade her also)

Or Deepak knew they were gonna say it, it was the plan and it failed. But I am still not inclined to believe that....yet..

From Day One..
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: February 08, 2008, 02:45:59 PM »

Need a translation, I think he is saying the Boat friend is half aruban half dutch. We heard that before. My best guess is SG had the boat parked at the Marriot dock after his late afternoon-evening cruise. Joran was invited but declined to go on the boat party that night saying he had to be at C&C instead.

So the boat friend could be (1) SG or KG, (2) SC who was supposed to be watching the Tattoo off Marriot Beach, and (3) LVR, probably too far way to fit the timeline.

I think that there was a big invitation only party on the Tatoo that night due to
the Soul Beach Festival.  It was something like the Nassau Crab party.
 At least there was the name of another island in the name of the party.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: February 08, 2008, 02:46:45 PM »

Didnt SG also say at one point to a relative, maybe even his mother that he had actually heard Natalee on the beach telling Joran she didnt want to leave Aruba? Maybe it was his grandmother he supposedly said this to.

I actually believe that its possible SG provided the boat to Joran and his father. I also believe if true it was SG and Joran that jointly tried to frame the Kaploes. And of course Paulus egging it on. No other reason for SG to provide a false alibi if he was not involved. And his panicky attempts to evade Greta after he was released..... (Id evade her also)

Or Deepak knew they were gonna say it, it was the plan and it failed. But I am still not inclined to believe that....yet..

Why are we not looking for someone near the Marriott?  What if Steve Croes was looking for money out of this since he might/might not have been the boatsman, could he have been the "only witness" to the boatsman?  I think the boat has connection to Marriott.  Not dissing Marriott properties, but some of the opportunists who take advantage of the good name of the Marriotts for their own evil.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: February 08, 2008, 02:47:40 PM »

yes, half aruban, half dutch

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 08, 2008, 02:47:56 PM »

Rudy Croes, who met with Mos last week just told us the "plan."

They will not prosecute, they just want him out of Aruba. It's coming.

Do we really think Aruba wants to host a trial, the worldwide attention in Aruba?

Here it comes, the compromise.

Picture this:

Judge Smit (sitting on the bench): "All rise, court is in session for the case of ARUBA vs Joran VanderSloot and Daury VanderSloot"

Paulus (sitting in court): "Your honor, no one is supposed to know my nickname"

Joran (with a joint in his mouth): "I was lying when I lied about lying, and that is no lie"

Anita (with see through blouse and white bra showing): "Be nice, my delicious sporter"

Hans Mos (at the court house doors): "I am here to prosecute my case. Please let me in so I can do my job!!"

Bob Wit (at court house doors): "Sorry, Hans. You are not allowed in here. All cases have been cancelled, regarding this case. I have modified the docket"

Judge Smit (after ten minutes in court) : "Case dismissed. Not guilty. The prosecutor is not present, therefore, you are all free to go. I will make sure you are released as suspects. I will call for an address to send your compensation checks. By the way, good luck to you and the Kalpoe brothers. Make sure to spread around the 800 million dollars from Dr. Phil."

Dennis Jacobs (while eating Corn Flakes): "I have some extra cell phones back at my office if you want to come by and claim some of them"

Oduber / Croes (clapping): "Tourism is rising as we speak. Lets go down to Carlos n Charlies and a have a beer to celebrate"

VanderSraaten: "See DAURY..., I mean Paulus, I told you I wouldn't let anything happen to my godchild. Now I finally get to retire"

Tito Lacle: "One happy island. Call me "Tickle me, Tito" from now on"

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #607 on: February 08, 2008, 02:49:48 PM »

http://www.rssonline.nl/related.asp?id=912908

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: February 08, 2008, 02:49:50 PM »

I thought Croes was from Curacao and his mother came over when he was in jail. That said he was living with his Grandma, next to his uncle, so the chances are he is actually Aruban....

LOL...Spock...did you forget KG was in Florida visiting friends.

I bet if one tenth of these lies were truths we would have solved this by now!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 08, 2008, 02:49:58 PM »

Comment by MDJ_NL
February 8th, 2008 at 2:25 pm

***breaking news***
Joran stated today that what he was saying on tape was due to the use of marihuana… He doesn’t want to change his earlier statements as given to the police…. he denies to have anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway… He is not arrested.

Posted on GretaWire

Ooops - I lied again!  I swear it's the truth!  Of course he doesn't want to change his earlier statements.   What a piece of work. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: February 08, 2008, 02:49:59 PM »

Extra: Peter R. DeVries on US television

From Wednesday on Peter R. DeVries stays in the United States where he has visited a number of television programs. He has been invited by the ABC show Goodmorning America. The last few days Peter R. DeVries attended The Morning Show with Mike and Juliet (Fox), Fox Newsdesk (Fox News), Inside Edition (Channel 9), Larry King Live (CNN), Greta van Susteren (Fox News) and The Nancy Grace Show (CNN).

Friday an interview with Peter R. DeVries and Beth Twitty, Natalee Holloway’s mother, in Geraldo At Large has been recorded. The show will be broadcast this weekend.

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-peter-us-tv.htm

Thanks caesu...are you hearing anything about an announcement out of aruba???

al latest news is been reported here on SM.
you guys are very up-to-date on everything.

*statement by Joran in Rotterdam
*decision wether to re-arrested Joran, after weekend.

OM Aruba don't want a witchhunt

because it may interfere with investigation
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3252568/_OM_Aruba__Geen_heksenjacht_media__.html

i don't read aruban news, just dutch. i can't read papiamento.

i just want to say again that i am amazed how you guys in the USA been working on this for the last few years.
i think most of you know 100 times more about aruba than the average dutchie or even aruban.
reading and watching all dutch and aruban (papiamento!) newspapers and newscasts, news shows... this is really an extrodinairy effort you are doing
and still so much hurtfull misinformation against beth / natalee floating around on the internets and MSM
i hope one day all will be resolved and be uncovered.
peter r. de vries is your angel from heaven. i can't say enough how determined he is.

here another sting operation from him:
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41150/56709cef/peter_r_de_vries_pwned_verachte_.html
this man burned his house down with his wife in it because she discovered his gambling addiction.
the sting operation is about another man how also wants to kill his wife and asks him to do it for him

thanks caesu!!  Witch hunt??  BITE ME!!!@

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #611 on: February 08, 2008, 02:50:21 PM »

Just read this @ Gretawire-Betty also says Yvonne is Gottenbos mother?

Comment by Betty, Canada
February 8th, 2008 at 1:57 pm
Joran:
quote:
Ik heb gewoon kunnen slapen die nacht. Ik ben naar huis gegaan en heb geslapen. i could sleep normally that night. i just went home and slept
Patrick:
quote:
Maar hoe heet hij dan? what’s his name
Joran:
quote:
Daury **Daury
**Patrick:
quote:
Een arubaanse jongen? an aruban?
Joran:
quote:
Nee, hij heeft wel een arubaanse moeder no aRUBAN MOTHER
yvonne:

I thought her name was Renita?

I thought so too!   

That is what I remember as well.  Alex and Renita .

Yvonne is the first name of the mother who lost her son on Aruba and they tried to say it was an insurance scam.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #612 on: February 08, 2008, 02:50:39 PM »

Can anyone help with this, please? This is where Val’s birthday comes up from.

I vaguely remember a rerun of the first deVries show in December, I think. Does anyone know anything about a screenshot of a PV? Or where I can find the show?

It may have been discussed at BFN or elsewhere, but I’m not sure, but I was here when Leslie made these posts and this is just about all I’ve found on it. Anyone?….TIA

Leslie's posts:

Quote from: Leslie on December 06, 2007, 09:16:22 AM
Isn't this important information that there is a PV stating that a person who was born in Aruba with a birthday in December, said that NH offered him/her a sniff of cocaine?
That rules out Joran, Deepak, Satish, Freddy, Paul, Jaime, etc.   I am trying to find Val's birthday.  Anybody know?

December 06, 2007, 10:01:52 AM
I am trying to figure out who that person is.  The PV ( process verbal) was shown on a screen capture from the Peter deVries Show.  It shows that the info about the cocaine comes from a person who was born in Aruba and has a December birthday.   

Val has closed his Hi-5 site, but I got his b-day from there and I posted it in here and in SS thread. The only thing I am not sure of is the exact year.

DECEMBER 13th 1989 or 1990

I still say he was not born on Aruba.

(please write this down so I do not have to look it up again, lol.)

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #613 on: February 08, 2008, 02:52:12 PM »

This is excellent news!

The millions of people who saw the tape, and don't know the details, will now ask the important question:

Why?

Pressure back on the Dirty Police.

And the whole family is on the loose.   

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: February 08, 2008, 02:52:56 PM »

I feel like if we knew the absolute truth about just a couple of keys things then we might know more of the whole story.  Firstly,  1)  What piece of furntiure was delivered to the Sloot's residence?  Can't someone find this out?   2) Was it or was it not blood in K2s car?  And 3) Was it human blood on the mattress found on the beach?

Hi jehnifer...#2..chocolate or cleaning fluid, not blood. #3 Dogs blood
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: February 08, 2008, 02:53:13 PM »

Waving to ADORONRON.

Hi Tylergal,

Waving back.
vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 08, 2008, 02:53:20 PM »

@ Buckshot.

Too funny! 

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #617 on: February 08, 2008, 02:53:44 PM »

Just on FOX Joran is beinf questioned and will have an update soon.

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: February 08, 2008, 02:54:42 PM »

Adoronron, you have not weighed in on the latest as far as I have read.  What do you opine regards the tape, etc?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: February 08, 2008, 02:55:43 PM »

Does anyone know how the bank teller who waited on Paulus died?  Just reading some old stuff and she couldn't be called to testify in 2005 because she died two weeks after Paulus had gone to the bank, re: Joran's winnings from night before.  Her name was Rita Dj------???  Just curious.

Same name as the Sloot maid, my spelling is terrible, but something like Djikoff. But wasn't she Ruth? I believe in her fifties and died in the Netherlands. I just read about her this morning in Paulus PVs. Do you have the date she died? His PV's start on 6/18 and the others may be 6/23 and 6/24.   TIA

Ruth Gisela Dijkhoff-Holtmann???   06/18/05

Thanks Katymom....June 18th...again
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.