April 26, 2024, 03:22:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228267 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: February 08, 2008, 03:08:37 PM »

I just want to give Satish & Deepak one little tid-bit of advice, good advice, something they have not received from their money-mongering island and attorneys but there is one little caveat to your case against Dr. Phil, something no one has told you.  Those tapes that you have are not the originals.  The originals are in the hands of FBI and when they are played, you will have said exactly what was portrayed on TV.

But, then another little tid bit.  IF you should pursue this to its end and some liberal judge in the Mexifornia system give you a monetary award, the attorneys and your enablers will take more than half of it and then the downside, Abraham Jones and Micky Johns waiting in the wings to sue you for fingering them as the guards that Natalee was handed off to.

It's a double-edged sword, this old litigation stuff.

Go TYLER...who has deepaks email addy at the internet cafe?  he needs to read this

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: February 08, 2008, 03:08:48 PM »

Can anyone help with this, please? This is where Val’s birthday comes up from.

I vaguely remember a rerun of the first deVries show in December, I think. Does anyone know anything about a screenshot of a PV? Or where I can find the show?

It may have been discussed at BFN or elsewhere, but I’m not sure, but I was here when Leslie made these posts and this is just about all I’ve found on it. Anyone?….TIA

Leslie's posts:

Quote from: Leslie on December 06, 2007, 09:16:22 AM
Isn't this important information that there is a PV stating that a person who was born in Aruba with a birthday in December, said that NH offered him/her a sniff of cocaine?
That rules out Joran, Deepak, Satish, Freddy, Paul, Jaime, etc.   I am trying to find Val's birthday.  Anybody know?

December 06, 2007, 10:01:52 AM
I am trying to figure out who that person is.  The PV ( process verbal) was shown on a screen capture from the Peter deVries Show.  It shows that the info about the cocaine comes from a person who was born in Aruba and has a December birthday.   

Val has closed his Hi-5 site, but I got his b-day from there and I posted it in here and in SS thread. The only thing I am not sure of is the exact year.

DECEMBER 13th 1989 or 1990

I still say he was not born on Aruba.

(please write this down so I do not have to look it up again, lol.)

LOL...just wanted to take Val out of the mix for sure, and yes I've read all your posts about it.....but to mix it up a bit Anita said they moved to Aruba in 1990 and being a December b'day...I still have questions.....

I think ******* has the year....LOL...Thanks Nut...
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #642 on: February 08, 2008, 03:09:25 PM »

Well, now that Joran is back to claiming he lied in the car tapes, the Kalpoes can't use that tape to proclaim that Joran has pronounced them innocent, now can they?  Deepak, if I were you, I'd be starting to get a little miffed at that little pr..k.  Maybe you just oughta start talking. :
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #643 on: February 08, 2008, 03:09:44 PM »

On Fox again.  Police questioning Joran now.  Greta on phone now. 

They have new info. from tape.  They are trying to corroborate his statements.  Going back to look through case for enough info. to detain.    This is good opportunity for them to reinvestigating..   Greta says they WANT to arrest him,but she says they need to do a 'good' investigation.  The way she said it, she meant a good investigation THIS time!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #644 on: February 08, 2008, 03:10:59 PM »

My God, since Beth has been vindicated, follow Beth.

Arrest Dennis Jacobs and Jan van der straaten.

Dave and Beth have been telling this all along.

Are we still saying this after 3 years?

The lack of evidence is the evidence, for the millionth time.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: February 08, 2008, 03:11:58 PM »

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go eat worms 

I see you..I..just went to the site you posted but could get it to load!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: February 08, 2008, 03:12:55 PM »

Can anyone help with this, please? This is where Val’s birthday comes up from.

I vaguely remember a rerun of the first deVries show in December, I think. Does anyone know anything about a screenshot of a PV? Or where I can find the show?

It may have been discussed at BFN or elsewhere, but I’m not sure, but I was here when Leslie made these posts and this is just about all I’ve found on it. Anyone?….TIA

Leslie's posts:

Quote from: Leslie on December 06, 2007, 09:16:22 AM
Isn't this important information that there is a PV stating that a person who was born in Aruba with a birthday in December, said that NH offered him/her a sniff of cocaine?
That rules out Joran, Deepak, Satish, Freddy, Paul, Jaime, etc.   I am trying to find Val's birthday.  Anybody know?

December 06, 2007, 10:01:52 AM
I am trying to figure out who that person is.  The PV ( process verbal) was shown on a screen capture from the Peter deVries Show.  It shows that the info about the cocaine comes from a person who was born in Aruba and has a December birthday.   

Val has closed his Hi-5 site, but I got his b-day from there and I posted it in here and in SS thread. The only thing I am not sure of is the exact year.

DECEMBER 13th 1989 or 1990

I still say he was not born on Aruba.

(please write this down so I do not have to look it up again, lol.)

There is a short bio/article about Paulus that says he moved to Aruba with
Anita and his two young sons. Joran and Val were born in NL

Thanks magnolia...the bio said 1991...this morning's article from Anita said 1990...so big people lie....but which one is the lie

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: February 08, 2008, 03:13:39 PM »

Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I think I'll go eat worms 

Welcome to my world!   

Surely they will arrest him today. They must. 

And mine!  LOL

Rest in Peace Caylee

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: February 08, 2008, 03:15:50 PM »

LOL...Spock...did you forget KG was in Florida visiting friends

We dont know that as a fact, his parents did say he was not on the island. It doesnt matter to me if it was SG or KG, what I do know is that the boat was out that evening, as SG did ask Joran if he wanted to come along on the boat.

Spock...I was kidding....but do you know for sure that his parents said he was not in Aruba?  TIA
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: February 08, 2008, 03:16:39 PM »

Marijuana= Truth Serum

Joran is an idiot.

LOL....yes he is...unfortunately he has some smart lawyers advising him...  

WHO IS PAYING FOR THESE HIGH PRICED ATTORNEYS?????

Rest in Peace Caylee

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: February 08, 2008, 03:17:37 PM »

Consider this -

Pretend for one moment that the person giving the confession is not Joran Van Der Sloot.

Imagine the person sitting next to Patrick Van Der Eam is someone unknown to us.

Does anyone think for one second that would not be enough to launch an investigation and a detainment?

Of Course it is. Someone would have intimate knowledge of what happened to a missing person. Now the last person to admit he was with her is somehow in a legal tug a war with the Justice System of the Netherlands.

In the real world, this would be the lynch pin and more than enough to hold someone until a trial. In the bizarro world of Aruba and Holland, this somehow gets the elite intelligentsia to gather around and discuss the sub-sections of law that has been settled for 400 years.

Go figger!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: February 08, 2008, 03:19:01 PM »

On Fox again.  Police questioning Joran now.  Greta on phone now. 

They have new info. from tape.  They are trying to corroborate his statements.  Going back to look through case for enough info. to detain.    This is good opportunity for them to reinvestigating..   Greta says they WANT to arrest him,but she says they need to do a 'good' investigation.  The way she said it, she meant a good investigation THIS time!

Best advice for a Dutch judge right now is give the Prosecutor what he wants and get the livin' hell out of the way if you don't want to get your ass strung up by the masses.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Ree
Scared Monkey

« Reply #652 on: February 08, 2008, 03:20:06 PM »

Marijuana= Truth Serum

Joran is an idiot.

LOL....yes he is...unfortunately he has some smart lawyers advising him...  

WHO IS PAYING FOR THESE HIGH PRICED ATTORNEYS?????

HIGH PRICED ATTORNEYS WHO APPARENTLY NEVER SMOKED A JOINT!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: February 08, 2008, 03:22:00 PM »

Consider this -

Pretend for one moment that the person giving the confession is not Joran Van Der Sloot.

Imagine the person sitting next to Patrick Van Der Eam is someone unknown to us.

Does anyone think for one second that would not be enough to launch an investigation and a detainment?

Of Course it is. Someone would have intimate knowledge of what happened to a missing person. Now the last person to admit he was with her is somehow in a legal tug a war with the Justice System of the Netherlands.

In the real world, this would be the lynch pin and more than enough to hold someone until a trial. In the bizarro world of Aruba and Holland, this somehow gets the elite intelligentsia to gather around and discuss the sub-sections of law that has been settled for 400 years.

Go figger!

Can you imagine what a tape like that would have done in the OJ trial? Johnny Cochran would crammed that glove up his ass and have joined the prosecution.

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #654 on: February 08, 2008, 03:22:58 PM »

This from Michelle says so

A MAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY

Joran has been banned from ever entering Aruba again by Rudy Croes. He has disgraced the Island of Aruba, he has disgraced his fellow citizens, his family (every screwed up family has some decent ones in there somewhere…), his country. He has cast doubt and shame that an entire island is paying for. Even the Netherlands doesn’t want him there, although there has never been an official “Joran Ban”. However, it has been reported that his apartment windows were broken and his bike was vandalized. Who knows what else? Only Joran knows. The death threats caused him to go into hiding.

Now he has NOWHERE TO TURN.

Where did they used to send people when they were banished? Oh yeah, Siberia! He was thinking, “I’ll be caught when hell freezes over”.

Well, you’ve been caught, you are in hell, and it’s freezing.

http://www.nu.nl/news/1427850/20/%27Joran_persona_non_grata_op_Aruba%27.html

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: February 08, 2008, 03:24:37 PM »

Justme,

That's what most people will say, but monkeys know different.

Arrest him and bring him where?

Aruba doesn't want him, doesn't want this case, they have been saying so since day 1.

Yep. I am very much aware. I am wishful thinking here.

Croes and cohorts thinks if it goes to Netherlands maybe the corruption will be forgotten. Paulus has them all by the short ones. "A lot of people would be hurt."

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: February 08, 2008, 03:26:12 PM »

question for america:

why doesn't the us state departement put a serious travel warning out about aruba?
like they do for war zones, other corrupt regions in s-america and elsewhere.

i am saying this because then the dutch government has to respond.

the dutch politics have been very eerie quiet this week.
the whole county is confused maybe a bit in turmoil but we hear nothing from the parlaiment or government.

our prime minister will be very shocked if the us state departement put such a strong travel warning out.
(he likes to be bush his little puppy like tony blair was bush lap dog)

i've been emailling members of parlaiment but i am getting standard responses or responses like: it is a case for aruban OM back.

or did only de secretary of state of alabama put such a warning out?

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: February 08, 2008, 03:26:45 PM »

My God, since Beth has been vindicated, follow Beth.

Arrest Dennis Jacobs and Jan van der straaten.

Dave and Beth have been telling this all along.

Are we still saying this after 3 years?

The lack of evidence is the evidence, for the millionth time.

I think there was some evidence.

But Jacobs ate it.

I say gut that fat pig and see if he's still got it.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: February 08, 2008, 03:29:23 PM »

Just on FOX Joran is beinf questioned and will have an update soon.

yes i think that must me the questioning already reported in dutch media.
i doubt they question him a 2nd time on one day.

don't get me wrong i hope the give him a nice little gitmo treatment all day long.

AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #659 on: February 08, 2008, 03:30:21 PM »

Is it true?

Paulus Van der Sloot received $27,900 in damages.....

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/cgi-script/csArticles/articles/000026/002632.htm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.