April 23, 2024, 04:25:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228147 times)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #660 on: February 08, 2008, 03:31:02 PM »

question for america:

why doesn't the us state departement put a serious travel warning out about aruba?
like they do for war zones, other corrupt regions in s-america and elsewhere.

i am saying this because then the dutch government has to respond.

the dutch politics have been very eerie quiet this week.
the whole county is confused maybe a bit in turmoil but we hear nothing from the parlaiment or government.

our prime minister will be very shocked if the us state departement put such a strong travel warning out.
(he likes to be bush his little puppy like tony blair was bush lap dog)

i've been emailling members of parlaiment but i am getting standard responses or responses like: it is a case for aruban OM back.

or did only de secretary of state of alabama put such a warning out?

Well, it would be a good time for the Gov. of the state to "reiterate" the Aruba ban, that would be one way to get folks in the Parliment to get their heads out their arses.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: February 08, 2008, 03:33:43 PM »

Is it true?

Paulus Van der Sloot received $27,900 in damages.....

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/cgi-script/csArticles/articles/000026/002632.htm

That article is in 2006.  It was appealed and PVDS lost and got zero compensation in damages.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: February 08, 2008, 03:35:42 PM »

Consider this -

Pretend for one moment that the person giving the confession is not Joran Van Der Sloot.

Imagine the person sitting next to Patrick Van Der Eam is someone unknown to us.

Does anyone think for one second that would not be enough to launch an investigation and a detainment?

Of Course it is. Someone would have intimate knowledge of what happened to a missing person. Now the last person to admit he was with her is somehow in a legal tug a war with the Justice System of the Netherlands.

In the real world, this would be the lynch pin and more than enough to hold someone until a trial. In the bizarro world of Aruba and Holland, this somehow gets the elite intelligentsia to gather around and discuss the sub-sections of law that has been settled for 400 years.

Go figger!

you are totally right.
and even if joran gets convicted for murder and rape.
the sentence will be very very short compared to what he would get in america.

what i hope is this:

that he gets a prison sentence AND T.B.S.

T.B.S is that he gets put in some kind of fenced off mental institution and guarded every second.
he won't get out unless he becomes totally normal. that way they can put him on T.B.S. for life because i doubt he will ever change.

but guess what, the T.B.S. system is also not working too well.
many child molesters and murderers get released from that in parole and cause havoc.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #663 on: February 08, 2008, 03:38:31 PM »

This from Michelle says so

A MAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY

Joran has been banned from ever entering Aruba again by Rudy Croes. He has disgraced the Island of Aruba, he has disgraced his fellow citizens, his family (every screwed up family has some decent ones in there somewhere…), his country. He has cast doubt and shame that an entire island is paying for. Even the Netherlands doesn’t want him there, although there has never been an official “Joran Ban”. However, it has been reported that his apartment windows were broken and his bike was vandalized. Who knows what else? Only Joran knows. The death threats caused him to go into hiding.

Now he has NOWHERE TO TURN.

Where did they used to send people when they were banished? Oh yeah, Siberia! He was thinking, “I’ll be caught when hell freezes over”.

Well, you’ve been caught, you are in hell, and it’s freezing.

http://www.nu.nl/news/1427850/20/%27Joran_persona_non_grata_op_Aruba%27.html

It's about time they freakin' get it!   Now arrest and convict!!!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #664 on: February 08, 2008, 03:39:17 PM »

Is it true?

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/cgi-script/csArticles/articles/000026/002632.htm

That article is in 2006.  It was appealed and PVDS lost and got zero compensation in damages.

good.....I'm still catching up
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #665 on: February 08, 2008, 03:39:42 PM »

Is it true?

right!!!  based on wiretaps and TWO contacts with Natalee Holloway on the night / morning she disappeared.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: February 08, 2008, 03:41:10 PM »

This from Michelle says so

A MAN WITHOUT A COUNTRY

Joran has been banned from ever entering Aruba again by Rudy Croes. He has disgraced the Island of Aruba, he has disgraced his fellow citizens, his family (every screwed up family has some decent ones in there somewhere…), his country. He has cast doubt and shame that an entire island is paying for. Even the Netherlands doesn’t want him there, although there has never been an official “Joran Ban”. However, it has been reported that his apartment windows were broken and his bike was vandalized. Who knows what else? Only Joran knows. The death threats caused him to go into hiding.

Now he has NOWHERE TO TURN.

Where did they used to send people when they were banished? Oh yeah, Siberia! He was thinking, “I’ll be caught when hell freezes over”.

Well, you’ve been caught, you are in hell, and it’s freezing.

http://www.nu.nl/news/1427850/20/%27Joran_persona_non_grata_op_Aruba%27.html

thanks LTXL..I haven't read Michelle's blog for a while...good to see she is still standing up for Natalee

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #667 on: February 08, 2008, 03:41:42 PM »

question for america:

why doesn't the us state departement put a serious travel warning out about aruba?

the whole county is confused maybe a bit in turmoil but we hear nothing from the parlaiment or government.

our prime minister will be very shocked if the us state departement put such a strong travel warning out.

i've been emailling members of parlaiment but i am getting standard responses or responses like: it is a case for aruban OM back.

Hi caesu....my guess and it's an area I don't understand very well...politics-global.....the big picture
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #668 on: February 08, 2008, 03:42:25 PM »

question for america:

Well, it would be a good time for the Gov. of the state to "reiterate" the Aruba ban, that would be one way to get folks in the Parliment to get their heads out their arses.

Well now is the time to put pressure on our U.S. govt. to do something like that, while it's still very exposed in the media right now.  This is an election year, wonder if somebody will bite?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #669 on: February 08, 2008, 03:43:01 PM »

question for america:

Hi caesu,

Actually I want him in Holland where the Authorities would have to adhere to any extradition treaties in force. Aruba would just ignore a request for extradition. Holland has no choice but to comply.

We're legally better situated for an extradition with him there.

+++

AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #670 on: February 08, 2008, 03:43:47 PM »

Is it true?

right!!!  based on wiretaps and TWO contacts with Natalee Holloway on the night / morning she disappeared.

so Paulus gave in on the award in order to keep the evidence out?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #671 on: February 08, 2008, 03:46:55 PM »

Just read this @ Gretawire-Betty also says Yvonne is Gottenbos mother?

Comment by Betty, Canada
February 8th, 2008 at 1:57 pm
Joran:
quote:
Ik heb gewoon kunnen slapen die nacht. Ik ben naar huis gegaan en heb geslapen. i could sleep normally that night. i just went home and slept
Patrick:
quote:
Maar hoe heet hij dan? what’s his name
Joran:
quote:
Daury **Daury
**Patrick:
quote:
Een arubaanse jongen? an aruban?
Joran:
quote:
Nee, hij heeft wel een arubaanse moeder no aRUBAN MOTHER
yvonne:

Heh, isn't Betty the name of the lady out of Chicago or Canada (can't remember) that received the original Deepak emails?  Just wondering....

I thought of her when I saw the name Betty, but not sure.

me2 ... it popped into mind

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: February 08, 2008, 03:47:24 PM »

caesu...from what I read on the ISA website both our governments are helping to fund the van der Sloot's education. I don't think I've got a good return for my taxes on that one.

Actually I see red with that one!! Oh and that would mean we help pay Anita's wages...

littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: February 08, 2008, 03:47:27 PM »

New Court Action In Aruba Involving Holloway Case

By NBC 13 Staff
It will be sometime after this weekend before an Aruban appeals court rules on the re-detention of Joran Van Der Sloot. The Aruban Public Prosecutor’s office has filed documents it says are relevant to the requested re-detention of Van Der Sloot in connection with the disappearance of Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway.

The Court of Appeals says it will act on the matter, but not until after February 10th. [/b] The latest action by the Aruban Public Prosecutor;s Office comes after a Dutch TV broadcast this past Sunday.  In that report, was video from a hidden-camera conversation in which Van Der Sloot was seen saying missing teenager Natalee Holloway was dead and that he had a friend dump her body at sea.  That video is admissible in court, the chief Aruban prosecutor said.

Authorities in the Netherlands searched two homes Monday where Joran Van der Sloot has lived while attending college there.  The prosecutor declined to provide any details about the searches. Bert de Rooij, a lawyer for Van der Sloot in the Netherlands, said police took a hard drive and a laptop.

Holloway was last seen leaving a bar with Van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers hours before she was due to board a flight home.

The three were arrested shortly after her disappearance and again in November, but released for lack of evidence. Prosecutors then dismissed their case against them, saying they lacked evidence even to prove a crime. All three have always denied any role in her disappearance.

http://www.nbc13.com/gulfcoastwest/vtm/news.apx.-content-articles-VTM-2008-02-08-0008.html

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #674 on: February 08, 2008, 03:47:42 PM »

Superior Court - Diario - 02-14-2007
The whole case of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway gets a different twist now that the information has come out from no less than the Superior Court, and in which mention is made of the declarations of witnesses and a phone tap that show or give an indication that Paul van der Sloot had on two occasions personal contact with Natalee during the night that she disappeared. Mention is made that, according to one or more official reports of the phone tap and also the declaration of Paul van der Sloot himself, that Paul fetched Joran and Natalee at McDonald and took them to the Holiday Inn. Based on this information, the judicial authorities and the police had at that time a justified basis to arrest Paul van der Sloot based on different suspicions. (Translation Credit: Diario)
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2007/2/14/

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/

Superior Court
January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus with that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.”

Beth Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 12, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: Oh -- oh, it`s a very critical detail. And the night that we arrived on the island -- you know, Jug does not misinterpret a 4:00 AM time pickup to 11:00 PM. I mean, Paulus Van Der Sloot stated that he picked them up up at 4:00 AM on May the 30th. Then -- we don`t know who they were, but then even as far as June 16 and June 17, Mr. Van Der Sloot was still stating this 4:00 AM pickup. Only until around -- maybe it was when he was picked up or arrested did he change it to 11:00 PM that I had knowledge of.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Roy Tromp - lead Investigator
Paulus van der Sloot's Interrogator
CBS NEWS
August 5, 2005

Tromp said investigators believe van der Sloot, who turns 18 on Saturday, is the prime suspect and that he had some assistance from his father, Paul, an apprentice judge on the island. "We believe something went wrong with the girl, and the first person you are going to call is your daddy," said Tromp. "In this case, daddy would know exactly what to do." Tromp, who declined to provide details about exactly what investigators believe happened to Holloway, said that Paul van der Sloot has also changed his account the night Holloway vanished. "Why should you do that if you are telling the truth?" he said.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 03:49:30 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
adoronron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #675 on: February 08, 2008, 03:49:11 PM »

Adoronron, you have not weighed in on the latest as far as I have read.  What do you opine regards the tape, etc?

Tylergal,
I've just been pondering is all, and reading the posts.
Regards the tape - It showed the world the real joran, but not much fact. Although I believe the seizure happened, I'm not so sure it happened on the beach and I don't think it just happened without provocation ("We,ve done this 20 times before and nothing bad happened"). She could have been in a frenzied fight for her life, ("when we dropped her off at the HI she feel and hit her head"). A fight along with the substances in her could have brought on the seizure. For all I know the head trauma may have been the only cause of the seizure.
Other than that, I think joran if isn't whisked away and hidden very soon he will soon no longer be around. Not by the hands of one of the millions who watched the tape and saw the real joran for the first time, but by those who fear his mouth is going to cause the Aruban cover up to implode.

My opinion only.
I have some other opinions but they always seem to get ROBOTS out of joint. (we'll see if these few opinions I've just conveyed bring him back in here)
Ado

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #676 on: February 08, 2008, 03:51:17 PM »

Is it true?

so Paulus gave in on the award in order to keep the evidence out?

Hi Ava, and welcome to SM.

He didn't give in, it was a final decision and then he the addressed by his superiors in front of new Judicial candidates IIRC.

Klaas, where that's dunce hat?

+++

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #677 on: February 08, 2008, 03:52:14 PM »

I feel like if we knew the absolute truth about just a couple of keys things then we might know more of the whole story.  Firstly,  1)  What piece of furntiure was delivered to the Sloot's residence?  Can't someone find this out?   2) Was it or was it not blood in K2s car?  And 3) Was it human blood on the mattress found on the beach?

1. dog food Rolling Eyes
2. chocolate and cleaning fluid Rolling Eyes
3. dog blood Rolling Eyes
This is what was reported.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #678 on: February 08, 2008, 03:53:12 PM »

caesu...from what I read on the ISA website both our governments are helping to fund the van der Sloot's education. I don't think I've got a good return for my taxes on that one.

Actually I see red with that one!! Oh and that would mean we help pay Anita's wages...

jeez really? I would rather pay for abortions than fund that psycho's ebbjamakasion.

+++

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #679 on: February 08, 2008, 03:54:20 PM »

question for america:

Aruba is just a gnat to Holland~

Rumor has it that Queen Beatrix might hand the throne to her son?

The queen - whose mother Queen Juliana abdicated on her 71st birthday - has no state visits planned for the second half of the year fuelling rumours she plans to hand the throne over to her son Prince Willem-Alexander.

It has also been claimed police have started preparing for a coronation on September 6, and reconstruction on the royal palace in Amsterdam's Dam square, where the abdication and coronation ceremonies take place, is currently underway.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.