April 18, 2024, 02:27:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 227974 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #740 on: February 08, 2008, 05:57:53 PM »

Natalee Holloway was born October 21, 1986
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #741 on: February 08, 2008, 05:58:13 PM »

Satish Kalpoe born July 30, 1986 in Suriname
Deepak Kalpoe born Oct. 6, 1983 in Suriname
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #742 on: February 08, 2008, 05:59:21 PM »

Koen Gottenbo 1988-04-12 April 12, 1988 - Netherlands
from his ZORPIA site

Sander Gottenbo Jan 17, 1990
Father: Born 1957 Netherlands
boat owner
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #743 on: February 08, 2008, 05:59:49 PM »

Steve Croes b-day July 21, 1978
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: February 08, 2008, 06:00:15 PM »

Guido Wever 1987 (20)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 08, 2008, 06:01:04 PM »

C on February 8th, 2008 1:05 pm
Correct me if I am wrong, but way back a long time ago, when Joran was in jail for an extended time, wasn’t there a monkey who stated that they could see Joran playing a game online, or logged into some account? The talk back then was how he could be logged in if he was in jail without computer or phone access? I even recall a screen shot showing him active. Could this PROVE that he had access to a cell phone while in jail? Does ANYONE remember this???

Did anyone else see this? 

Can it be found?

We have it and it was posted yesterday.  Let me look for it.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 08, 2008, 06:01:04 PM »

AN OLD POST:

RE: ARUBAN WITNESS WITH B-DAY IN DECEMBER.... this was just posted at RU
Jonathan Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 9:27 am   
Translation of cocaine witness PV according to "Fierljepper"
Born on Aruba on ?? December 19?? (...) on living street 479? on Aruba.
To your question whether I know something about the disappearance of the American girl Natalee Holloway, I answer you as follows. I am a friend of Joran van der Sloot (with Joran we refer to suspect J.A.P. van der Sloot, remark interrogator). Joran and I both play tennis at the "Aruba Racquet Club".

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #747 on: February 08, 2008, 06:02:38 PM »

Joran:  Nee, hij heeft wel een arubaanse moeder no

Need a translation, I think he is saying the Boat friend is half aruban half dutch. We heard that before. My best guess is SG had the boat parked at the Marriot dock after his late afternoon-evening cruise. Joran was invited but declined to go on the boat party that night saying he had to be at C&C instead.

So the boat friend could be (1) SG or KG, (2) SC who was supposed to be watching the Tattoo off Marriot Beach, and (3) LVR, probably too far way to fit the timeline.

I think that there was a big invitation only party on the Tatoo that night due to
the Soul Beach Festival.  It was something like the Nassau Crab party.
 At least there was the name of another island in the name of the party.

I'm trying to catch up.  Not sure if this has been posted. 

Festival Stars
EN-TWINE BACK STAGE WITH JAMAICA ME KRAZY.

Hey good looking ask them what’s cooking at Jamaica Me Krazy, why its so Crowded? It must be soul beach musical festival. The over crowded restaurant could not accommodate all their guest some were feed on a special charter on Aruba’s #1 party boat Tattoo, the crowd did not prevent the M.C. Doug E. Fresh and Janell Snowden of VH1, to visit this favorite spot as they sat down and had some Ackee and salt fish, curry shrimp, and some ital stewed vegetable rundown with Danny Wilson, the stars of the event; had to order take out for their favorite dishes. By popular demand the organizers had, Jamaica Me Krazy catered for all their line up, of their stars for the three day festival sound check and nightly performance, by comedians Mike Epps, Alex Thomas, Horace HB Sanders, Brandon Jackson, super stars Wyclef Jean, United WE Funk and the Dazz Band, Lakeside and Confunkshun, Boyz 11 Men and Grammy award singer Lauryn Hill.

http://www.jamaicamekrazy.com/soul_beach2005.html

I believe that was Saturday night and not Sunday night.

I'm not sure.   
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #748 on: February 08, 2008, 06:05:46 PM »

The Public Prosecutor’s Office doesn’t fail to notice that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway draws a lot of interest from media and general public. However, this interest seems to be turning into a witch-hunt in which several persons are being harassed.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office regards this as not acceptable. In the first place, without any confirmation persons are being labeled as a suspect, and harassed as such. In the second place, journalistic investigations and the subsequent reporting thereof, at a time the investigative team is still busy trying to get an answer to many questions, can seriously harm the criminal investigation. Not only does it cause a lot of unrest, or may generate misinformation, it may also harm the outcome of the investigation itself, e.g. when witnesses questioned by the judge at trial can’t be sure if they witnessed something themselves or they know a fact from the media.

Without questioning the value of freedom of the press, it would be desirable if the press would act a little distantly for aforementioned reasons.

This sounds like more of the coverup

In My Opinion
crazybabyborg
« Reply #749 on: February 08, 2008, 06:05:49 PM »

WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED!!  NEVER!!

"WE STAND WITH THE GIRL"

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

After the DeVries showed aired, folks started putting 2+2 together, and all of a sudden knowledge and PROOF of knowledge that collaborates Joran confession and proves corruption in ALE is out there. Journalists are digging up tapes that prove it. Paulus' shield is becoming more transparent by the minute, and proof of a judge slipping a cell phone in to a prisoner is only a tidbit but the MSM is now giving air to it, and the pile of dung at Aruba's doorstep is getting higher. More an More people are going to be unwilling to step over it to come to thier "Happy Little Island".

WHEN will they learn that the ONLY path to restoration is to pursue this case to the truth WHEREVER that leads and hold accountable ANYONE who has stood in the way of that pursuit!!!! DO IT PUBLICALLY SO THE WORLD CAN SEE and yes, there will be a hit, but it won't last, and then Aruba can be truthfully advertised as an island paradise that's just undergone a long overdue scrubbing!!! It's immerged CLEAN and ready to offer SAFE travel to tourists. They'll come in droves!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #750 on: February 08, 2008, 06:06:34 PM »

Correct me if I am wrong, but way back a long time ago, when Joran was in jail for an extended time, wasn’t there a monkey who stated that they could see Joran playing a game online, or logged into some account? The talk back then was how he could be logged in if he was in jail without computer or phone access? I even recall a screen shot showing him active. Could this PROVE that he had access to a cell phone while in jail? Does ANYONE remember this???

The calendar in the screenshot can be changed easily, so it could not be used to PROVE when he was logged.

Can it be found?

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #751 on: February 08, 2008, 06:08:34 PM »

oops, messed up the quote!

The screenshot could not be used as evidence because the date can be changed easily.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 08, 2008, 06:12:18 PM »

Joran : I couldn't save the people on that boat, but I did manage to get all the cocaine to dry land.

Rudy : Let's have a ticker tape parade for our new hero.

LOL!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #753 on: February 08, 2008, 06:12:27 PM »

Godfather R. de Freeze responds to statement made by Joran.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/tekst/news-peter-reageert-tot.htm

Extra: Peter R. de Vries reageert
op nieuwe verklaring Joran

Extra: Peter R. freezes reacts
on new declaration Joran

Joran have today explained compared with the recherche that he has reeled off during the interminable consents compared with our undercover Patrick under influence found oneself of wiet and as a result nonsense. It seems a last, fierce attempt of him to save be saved what there can. , What can he differently still invent to end up under an cell sentence. If he would admit that he was at its full verstand, then its game was immediately from.

- INCREDIBLY -

Jorans new declaration are in my eyes a very incredible, not real explanation. Important determine is that Joran are tale did at several times of the day, at several days and sometimes with an intermittency of, however, a week. Not one time returned Joran on its earlier declaration and not one time weak he also but a beetje the impression that he the next day was scared of what he rather - according to him now therefore in kennelijke state - had told against Patrick. No, always he continued correctly and filled he are tale to with new facts and circumstances concerning what the fatal night in May 2005 on the range on Aruba had happened.

- NOT CONSTANT STONED -

Moreover Joran not at all constant stoned were, if he that überhaupt has been already in the car with Patrick. He has got used to smoke dope. He smoked a joint in the car only one number of times, and put heus the one with the other to. Steevast picked up Patrick him fresh and on an empty stomach at the house of its granny in arnhem, whereupon he, for he a joint put up, persuading discussed its share in Natalee’s disappearance. Or do Joran do want claim now that he all days completely stoned came pick up him at its granny for the bank zat to wait to Patrick around the afternoon hour?

- AT FULL VERSTAND -

No, what Joran of of the ditch in the car happened compared with Patrick explained, at its full verstand. And everyone has been possible determine that. It seems that he invents these last escape because the American opinion concerning drug use is rather psychotropic and he hopes that one such an explanation swallows perhaps rather. But it cuts wood in absolutely no manner.

Peter R. freezes

(automatich tranlation)

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #754 on: February 08, 2008, 06:14:02 PM »

Godfather R. de Freeze responds to statement made by Joran.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/tekst/news-peter-reageert-tot.htm

Extra: Peter R. de Vries reageert
op nieuwe verklaring Joran

Extra: Peter R. freezes reacts
on new declaration Joran

Joran have today explained compared with the recherche that he has reeled off during the interminable consents compared with our undercover Patrick under influence found oneself of wiet and as a result nonsense. It seems a last, fierce attempt of him to save be saved what there can. , What can he differently still invent to end up under an cell sentence. If he would admit that he was at its full verstand, then its game was immediately from.

- INCREDIBLY -

Jorans new declaration are in my eyes a very incredible, not real explanation. Important determine is that Joran are tale did at several times of the day, at several days and sometimes with an intermittency of, however, a week. Not one time returned Joran on its earlier declaration and not one time weak he also but a beetje the impression that he the next day was scared of what he rather - according to him now therefore in kennelijke state - had told against Patrick. No, always he continued correctly and filled he are tale to with new facts and circumstances concerning what the fatal night in May 2005 on the range on Aruba had happened.

- NOT CONSTANT STONED -

Moreover Joran not at all constant stoned were, if he that überhaupt has been already in the car with Patrick. He has got used to smoke dope. He smoked a joint in the car only one number of times, and put heus the one with the other to. Steevast picked up Patrick him fresh and on an empty stomach at the house of its granny in arnhem, whereupon he, for he a joint put up, persuading discussed its share in Natalee’s disappearance. Or do Joran do want claim now that he all days completely stoned came pick up him at its granny for the bank zat to wait to Patrick around the afternoon hour?

- AT FULL VERSTAND -

No, what Joran of of the ditch in the car happened compared with Patrick explained, at its full verstand. And everyone has been possible determine that. It seems that he invents these last escape because the American opinion concerning drug use is rather psychotropic and he hopes that one such an explanation swallows perhaps rather. But it cuts wood in absolutely no manner.

Peter R. freezes

(automatich tranlation)

bassicly he is saying Joran is lying 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #755 on: February 08, 2008, 06:15:01 PM »

Can it be found?

Yes, I posted it like 3 times in the past couple of days.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: February 08, 2008, 06:18:06 PM »

Marijuana= Truth Serum

Joran is an idiot.

LOL....yes he is...unfortunately he has some smart lawyers advising him...  

WHO IS PAYING FOR THESE HIGH PRICED ATTORNEYS?????

They are on IOU until the waste of oxygen makes mega bucks from his life of crime or until the Kalpoes win big money from Doc Phil and shares with him Rolling Eyes

Nut, I knew someone would agree with my assessment of the Dr. Phil lawsuit

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: February 08, 2008, 06:24:17 PM »

SANDRAK ALERT 
She started a thread at RU - "I am so sorry" with the below post and no explanation 

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #758 on: February 08, 2008, 06:24:48 PM »

Thank you Klaasend and Bladerunner.  Apologize to Nut44x4, I know I read that yesterday, seems I'm SLOW and FORGETFUL!

I'll just continue to lurk...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #759 on: February 08, 2008, 06:27:55 PM »

SANDRAK ALERT 
She started a thread at RU - "I am so sorry" with the below post and no explanation 

I have never been to another site, even to just peep in, but if SandraK is posting an apology, I want to see it with my own eyes. Where is the site she's posting from and what the Heck is a boat drink hostess?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.