April 25, 2024, 11:09:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228261 times)
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #760 on: February 08, 2008, 06:28:39 PM »

Joran interrogated by inspectors of the arubaanse police force and of the KLPD. It lasted approximately two hours. Joran said that the conversations in the car were under the influence of marihuana and says he has nothing to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The Court of Justice will decide with Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles next week. (Island Time)

http://www.nos.nl/nos/artikelen/2008/02/art000001C86A806E695A3E.html
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 06:33:54 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: February 08, 2008, 06:30:03 PM »

CBB - that's the thing, all she posted is "I'm sorry".  No explanation or anything.  If she posts more I'll let you know.  That was posted at RU.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: February 08, 2008, 06:30:37 PM »

Sorry~here is the link~
http://www.nos.nl/nos/artikelen/2008/02/art000001C86A806E695A3E.html
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: February 08, 2008, 06:30:59 PM »

excerpt:
Under the direction of the Public Prosecutor’s Office, the Aruban Police Department is still investigating this case. In the interest of the investigation, the Public Prosecutor’s Office appeals to the press to please refrain from a witch-hunt or private investigations or fishing expeditions (all this in the broadest sense of the word),
The Public Prosecutor’s Office doesn’t fail to notice that the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway draws a lot of interest from media and general public. However, this interest seems to be turning into a witch-hunt in which several persons are being harassed.

The Public Prosecutor’s Office regards this as not acceptable. In the first place, without any confirmation persons are being labeled as a suspect, and harassed as such. In the second place, journalistic investigations and the subsequent reporting thereof, at a time the investigative team is still busy trying to get an answer to many questions, can seriously harm the criminal investigation. Not only does it cause a lot of unrest, or may generate misinformation, it may also harm the outcome of the investigation itself, e.g. when witnesses questioned by the judge at trial can’t be sure if they witnessed something themselves or they know a fact from the media.

Without questioning the value of freedom of the press, it would be desirable if the press would act a little distantly for aforementioned reasons.

Oh REALLY???
If everyone had "refrained" from journalistic investigations, this case would be exactly where it was at the end of December: C-L-O-S-E-D!!! I contend that the REAL reason the Public Prosecutor's Office is begging restraint from further journalistic investigation is because it's getting hard as crap to sweep the growing pile of SH*T under the rug and out of sight!

They find the "witch hunt" UNACCEPTABLE???  EVERY FAIR-MINDED PERSON ON THIS PLANET FINDS THEIR INVESTIGATION AND LEGAL RULINGS UNACCEPTABLE! So, stick THAT where the sun don't shine and TWIRL!!!

wtg CBB 

Has Renfro been told to st ef up as well?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: February 08, 2008, 06:32:29 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM:

Bob wrote:

Richard #54

Prior to the Natalee murder, we owned 2 shares at La Cabana. When we did taxes in 2005, our accountant recommeded we sell them, as his advice was that he followed the disappearance story and didn’t believe what was going on would somehow help timeshare prices going forward. We did, he was right. We bot in 2003, sold Jan. 06, made a $6,000 profit between both. Checking the “owners board” recently found one of the rooms we bot-sold, was back up for sale. I bot that one at $4,500, sold it for $6,700. It’s back up for sale today for $2,950. How’s that for the Natalee effect. And no, I have absolutely no desire or intent to ever return. Business isn’t good, hasn’t been good, and isn’t going to improve much in the future.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #765 on: February 08, 2008, 06:32:39 PM »

Sandrak is only sorry that she was wrong all along Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: February 08, 2008, 06:33:51 PM »

From Lazlo @ RU
Dutch premier to visit Oduber next week.

He said he was counting on it that during his visit to Aruba and meeting with Oduber the Holloway case would com up, and gave his opinion about de Vries show.

He will be there next Friday, reason not this case btw, but it is kind of unusual that he (in his position of being the premier) gave his opinion about the way Joran talked while being taped.
He said that he found the broadcast intriguing, emotional and surreal and talked about the cold manner in which Joran tells how someone was thrown into the water.

Article: link  http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3252303/_Balkenende_praat_over_zaak-Holloway__.html?p=6,2

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: February 08, 2008, 06:34:42 PM »

MF spouts>>
MF Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:26 pm   

His visit to the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba was announced last year December. And he said that he does not want to get involved in the case though. 

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: February 08, 2008, 06:36:15 PM »

Rudy Croes, who met with Mos last week just told us the "plan."

They will not prosecute, they just want him out of Aruba. It's coming.

Do we really think Aruba wants to host a trial, the worldwide attention in Aruba?

Here it comes, the compromise.

Picture this:

Judge Smit (sitting on the bench): "All rise, court is in session for the case of ARUBA vs Joran VanderSloot and Daury VanderSloot"

Paulus (sitting in court): "Your honor, no one is supposed to know my nickname"

Joran (with a joint in his mouth): "I was lying when I lied about lying, and that is no lie"

Anita (with see through blouse and white bra showing): "Be nice, my delicious sporter"

Hans Mos (at the court house doors): "I am here to prosecute my case. Please let me in so I can do my job!!"

Bob Wit (at court house doors): "Sorry, Hans. You are not allowed in here. All cases have been cancelled, regarding this case. I have modified the docket"

Judge Smit (after ten minutes in court) : "Case dismissed. Not guilty. The prosecutor is not present, therefore, you are all free to go. I will make sure you are released as suspects. I will call for an address to send your compensation checks. By the way, good luck to you and the Kalpoe brothers. Make sure to spread around the 800 million dollars from Dr. Phil."

Dennis Jacobs (while eating Corn Flakes): "I have some extra cell phones back at my office if you want to come by and claim some of them"

Oduber / Croes (clapping): "Tourism is rising as we speak. Lets go down to Carlos n Charlies and a have a beer to celebrate"

VanderSraaten: "See DAURY..., I mean Paulus, I told you I wouldn't let anything happen to my godchild. Now I finally get to retire"

Tito Lacle: "One happy island. Call me "Tickle me, Tito" from now on"

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!    I LOVE IT!
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #769 on: February 08, 2008, 06:38:47 PM »

Qeustion

Who on the site accepts the accounts cause a friend of mine is waiting a week now for confimation but still hasn't got it
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #770 on: February 08, 2008, 06:39:07 PM »

MF spouts>>
His visit to the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba was announced last year December. And he said that he does not want to get involved in the case though. 

The Dutch are already involved, they had a team in Aruba for six months. They know exactly what happened and are as much a part of the coverup as Jan Van Statten and Rudy Croes.

In My Opinion
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: February 08, 2008, 06:40:29 PM »

Thank you Klaasend and Bladerunner.  Apologize to Nut44x4, I know I read that yesterday, seems I'm SLOW and FORGETFUL!

I'll just continue to lurk...

no problem....I know I am a little on edge...I do not mean to be rude. I just can't help it lately, lol.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: February 08, 2008, 06:41:03 PM »

Thank you Klaasend and Bladerunner.  Apologize to Nut44x4, I know I read that yesterday, seems I'm SLOW and FORGETFUL!

no problem....I know I am a little on edge...I do not mean to be rude. I just can't help it lately, lol.

please do not stop posting!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #773 on: February 08, 2008, 06:42:18 PM »

CBB - that's the thing, all she posted is "I'm sorry".  No explanation or anything.  If she posts more I'll let you know.  That was posted at RU.

Wow! That was an experience! How can someone be on my "ignore" list when I've never been there before? Maybe they can just smell my soap and deodorant and know I'm not one of them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: February 08, 2008, 06:44:37 PM »

Qeustion

Who on the site accepts the accounts cause a friend of mine is waiting a week now for confimation but still hasn't got it

That would be me  What nickname did they register under?  We have 100+ waiting to get in right now and unfortunately I have to be careful right now who I approve.  If they tell me the nickname though I'll approve them right now.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 06:47:16 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: February 08, 2008, 06:45:55 PM »

Wow! That was an experience! How can someone be on my "ignore" list when I've never been there before? Maybe they can just smell my soap and deodorant and know I'm not one of them.

They have a "bug" in their software.  If anyone is put on ignore by anyone else, you can't read their posts unless you log in.
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: February 08, 2008, 06:46:57 PM »

MF spouts>>

The Dutch are already involved, they had a team in Aruba for six months. They know exactly what happened and are as much a part of the coverup as Jan Van Statten and Rudy Croes.

Great post Spock. Call it exactly what it is, a big, corroborated coverup.
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #777 on: February 08, 2008, 06:48:34 PM »

We have all had enough of Aruba, the corruption, the cover-up, the spin, the~~~
  farao jocolor
crazybabyborg
« Reply #778 on: February 08, 2008, 06:49:57 PM »

They have a "bug" in their software.  If anyone is put on ignore by anyone else, you can't read their posts unless you log in.

Oh.......... I do kind of like that "group huggie" thing, but I'd be afraid I'd get cooties if I copied theirs.  Rolling Eyes
« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 06:51:37 PM by crazybabyborg » Logged
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: February 08, 2008, 06:50:11 PM »

so now Joran was TOO HIGH to be telling the truth?!
WOW, these people NEVER fail to amaze me with the sh^t that comes out their mouth!

now back to reading.

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.