March 29, 2024, 07:52:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 226891 times)
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #780 on: February 08, 2008, 06:51:19 PM »

Klaas

the nickname is conchita

thankzzzzzzzzzz alottt
RiverWalk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #781 on: February 08, 2008, 06:56:20 PM »

MF spouts>>
MF Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:26 pm   
His visit to the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba was announced last year December. And he said that he does not want to get involved in the case though. 

The Dutch are already involved, they had a team in Aruba for six months. They know exactly what happened and are as much a part of the coverup as Jan Van Statten and Rudy Croes.

AMEN. 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #782 on: February 08, 2008, 06:57:41 PM »

Adoronron, you have not weighed in on the latest as far as I have read.  What do you opine regards the tape, etc?

Tylergal,
I've just been pondering is all, and reading the posts.
Regards the tape - It showed the world the real joran, but not much fact. Although I believe the seizure happened, I'm not so sure it happened on the beach and I don't think it just happened without provocation ("We,ve done this 20 times before and nothing bad happened"). She could have been in a frenzied fight for her life, ("when we dropped her off at the HI she feel and hit her head"). A fight along with the substances in her could have brought on the seizure. For all I know the head trauma may have been the only cause of the seizure.
Other than that, I think joran if isn't whisked away and hidden very soon he will soon no longer be around. Not by the hands of one of the millions who watched the tape and saw the real joran for the first time, but by those who fear his mouth is going to cause the Aruban cover up to implode.

My opinion only.
I have some other opinions but they always seem to get ROBOTS out of joint. (we'll see if these few opinions I've just conveyed bring him back in here)
Ado

Something bad happened because they had to subdue her and those licks to the head will cause seizures.  Your thoughts are similar to mine.  I am not sure who the boatsman was but I think he was called by Paulus and he and Paulus took a comatose Natalee out to sea.  I believe there is someone who did it that we are completely unaware of, that has never been questioned but whose identity threatens Aruba worse than Joran's identity.

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

Then calls LORENZO

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #783 on: February 08, 2008, 06:58:06 PM »

Ono,

I like your style, but why not expand it and if you're going to dig into the archives, why not dredge up Tito's boyfriend Ruben Trapenburg, or the transvestite Art, I mean, Arlene Schippers?

Seems boeti, the beach bum, never had his story questioned, and I'm guessing he's not unfamiliar with marijuana?

I just smoked a joint and found no thoughts of throwing anyone off a boat when they are alive...

But I can't find the Chips Ahoy...
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #784 on: February 08, 2008, 06:58:34 PM »

My comment left on Gretawire

Comment by Dihannah - Ohio
February 8th, 2008 at 6:42 pm
If it wasn’t for the media keeping it in the news to begin with, it would have been swept under the rug as they tried to do in the beginning! I believe public pressure at this point is the only way to make sure they continue the investigation and do the right thing. What are they trying to hide? They just want this to go away and it isn’t! Especially now that Joran has shown his true colors and there has been light finally shed on the corruption of the Aruba govt!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #785 on: February 08, 2008, 06:59:30 PM »

Ono,

I like your style, but why not expand it and if you're going to dig into the archives, why not dredge up Tito's boyfriend Ruben Trapenburg, or the transvestite Art, I mean, Arlene Schippers?

Seems boeti, the beach bum, never had his story questioned, and I'm guessing he's not unfamiliar with marijuana?

I just smoked a joint and found no thoughts of throwing anyone off a boat when they are alive...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: February 08, 2008, 06:59:46 PM »

Klaas

the nickname is conchita

thankzzzzzzzzzz alottt

OK - she is approved now 
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: February 08, 2008, 07:06:05 PM »

SANDRAK ALERT 
She started a thread at RU - "I am so sorry" with the below post and no explanation 

Wow, I think that is the first "complete sentence" I have seen her post! 
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: February 08, 2008, 07:08:29 PM »

SANDRAK ALERT 
She started a thread at RU - "I am so sorry" with the below post and no explanation 

LOL.... No kidding.... Hey Beans!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #789 on: February 08, 2008, 07:13:49 PM »

My comment left on Gretawire

Comment by Dihannah - Ohio
February 8th, 2008 at 6:42 pm
If it wasn’t for the media keeping it in the news to begin with, it would have been swept under the rug as they tried to do in the beginning! I believe public pressure at this point is the only way to make sure they continue the investigation and do the right thing. What are they trying to hide? They just want this to go away and it isn’t! Especially now that Joran has shown his true colors and there has been light finally shed on the corruption of the Aruba govt!

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #790 on: February 08, 2008, 07:14:28 PM »

while you're ther you might want to chek this out too 
http://www.fokkinel.com/2008/02/dutch-government-offers-online-sextraining/

[/quote]

Did you happen to notice if the site offered dating tips other than dumping one's date in the ocean after she passes out on you ?

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: February 08, 2008, 07:16:48 PM »

so now Joran was TOO HIGH to be telling the truth?!
WOW, these people NEVER fail to amaze me with the sh^t that comes out their mouth!

now back to reading.

d

I still don't know how Joran can be too high for the truth, yet sober and clever enough to Think through telling the player what he thinks he wants to hear.  It can't be both....stoned and calculating.....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: February 08, 2008, 07:18:25 PM »

SANDRAK ALERT 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: February 08, 2008, 07:19:33 PM »

WOW, these people NEVER fail to amaze me with the sh^t that comes out their mouth!

now back to reading.

d

If getting high on weed and confessing to a crime is a justifiable means of getting off the hook in the netherlands they might as well fire all their judges and get rid of their legal system.

That's like saying you're not responsible for getting drunk and killing somebody in a car wreck because beer is legal.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: February 08, 2008, 07:20:45 PM »

Had to step away ..... No Apologies needed.....

Hasn't URINE heard "The Truth Shall Set You Free"..  in his case free to ROT IN JAIL I mean HELL

and Frank, it's been a while, but I can't ever remember wanting to throw someone overboard either!!!!!

Keep ROCKIN' Monkeys

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: February 08, 2008, 07:22:44 PM »

now back to reading.

d

If getting high on weed and confessing to a crime is a justifiable means of getting off the hook in the netherlands they might as well fire all their judges and get rid of their legal system.

That's like saying you're not responsible for getting drunk and killing somebody in a car wreck because beer is legal.

Good points

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: February 08, 2008, 07:23:22 PM »

<a href="http://[color=red]Jan van der Straaten who cried foul and withdrew any confession on behalf of Joran[/color]" target="_blank">http://[color=red]Jan van der Straaten who cried foul and withdrew any confession on behalf of Joran[/color]</a>

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: February 08, 2008, 07:23:43 PM »

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

Then calls LORENZO

Blonde, this certainly supports the seizure story Joran told and I hope Hans Mos is smart enough to put it in the brief that they presented to the judges of appeal.

If they didn't they are just plain stupid.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: February 08, 2008, 07:25:15 PM »

Jan van der Straaten who cried foul and withdrew any confession on behalf of Joran

crazybabyborg
« Reply #799 on: February 08, 2008, 07:26:07 PM »

Ono,

I don't get the whole thing about mysteriously being compelled to lie while stoned. I mean, trying to keep track of an elaborate scenario with all those details while stoned would be way too much work when you're high! And DeVries said this wasn't one conversation but took place over 5 days and some of the conversations where Joran talked about it were a week apart. Not only would you have to create the story, but then you'd have to be able to conjure up all those details again and again! Admittedly, it's been a long time for me, but unless pot today isn't near as good as pot used to be, searching for the Chips Ahoy Bag is all the work you're motivated to do and that's driven by munchie-itis!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.