April 25, 2024, 09:40:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228260 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #840 on: February 08, 2008, 08:00:19 PM »

or taken to Lorenzo's by Paulus....he told Joran to go home (to watch the boys IF they were not with Anita in Holland...we still do not know for sure about that, do we?)

I need a break...I am going in circles, lol.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: February 08, 2008, 08:01:59 PM »

Beth on Nancy Grace now

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #842 on: February 08, 2008, 08:02:25 PM »

Op zaterdag 9 februari 2008  00:16 schreef johan555 het volgende:
face book !
JORAN ADVERTISES ON FACEBOOK THAT HE ATTENDS MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, BUT THE TRUTH IS JORAN LIVED IN ARUBA AND WAS IN HIGH SCHOOL

[ afbeelding ]

« Last Edit: February 08, 2008, 08:04:10 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #843 on: February 08, 2008, 08:03:02 PM »

Hmmmmm

11/18/2005

MERCHANTS’ LAWSUIT

Some merchants are quite upset with the latest developments surrounding the case of Natalee Holloway, and expressed on Thursday that they are preparing a case against the complete production of Dr. Phil in the U.S.

This deals especially with the merchants whose business interests is that they do a lot of business with the U.S. The latest statements from this TV host is inflicting and continues to inflict damage to our island.

Thursday they were in contact with at least one very popular law firm in the U.S. in order to evaluate a possible lawsuit against Dr. Phil. It seems that the lawyers in the U.S. are convening to give the merchants from Aruba an answer about their questions if there is space for said lawsuit.

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2005/11/merchants-in-aruba-are-upset-arubans.html

So maybe "the merchants" (? windsurfing?, bar owners, ....) decided to keep Aruba's name out of it and back K2??

This is exactly as I expected.  I am not sure I had seen this before, but I believe the Kalpoes have been requested to sue Dr. Phil on behalf of the Arubans.  In all likelihood, K2 are going to have to turn over at least 50% of any monies they anticipate receipt of in said lawsuit.  Then there is Paulus who will want his share for paying for their lawyers and Mickey Johns and Abraham Jones will want to sue the Kalpoes for fingering them as the security guards.  It's just not looking good for CUVRUPA ISLAND.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 08, 2008, 08:03:20 PM »

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

Then calls LORENZO

Blonde, this certainly supports the seizure story Joran told and I hope Hans Mos is smart enough to put it in the brief that they presented to the judges of appeal.

If they didn't they are just plain stupid.

Yep, and also note the time on the search. She was either taken back to the Sloot house, or she was there all along and she was put at sea the night of the 31st. He wasn't searching until the night after Natalee went missing...I have always maintained she was not disposed of (sorry Sad ) until the night of 5/31.
I totally agree...I think that She might have even been there when Beth and Jug were there....   

that is very possible.....indeed.

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #845 on: February 08, 2008, 08:03:44 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What Does van der Straten Know About Natalee Holloway?

h/t to Hasibokus - read more there.

In a Dutch interview Aruban Police Superintendent Jan van der Straten told the reporter that he doesn’t believe that Natalee is still alive.

With regard to Natalee’s status, van der Straaten gave the following statement to a Dutch reporter:

Translation:

Rep: Any hopes for a positive outcome?

Jan: You always have to be hopeful, but I don’t believe anymore that we will find Natalee alive.

Rep: Why not?

Jan: Because I know the details of the investigation and you don't!
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/what_does_van_d.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #846 on: February 08, 2008, 08:04:17 PM »

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

Then calls LORENZO

Blonde, this certainly supports the seizure story Joran told and I hope Hans Mos is smart enough to put it in the brief that they presented to the judges of appeal.

YEP! Sure does! There's another piece of info out there that we're just going to HAVE to revisit to see if it makes more sense and collaborates Joran's confession, as well. THE CAR TAPES!!!

You also have Satish asking Deepak the next day ,"How is the girl?" WHY WOULD HE ASK THAT?

IMHO-because they were either there when things started going downhill, or were called about there being a problem.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #847 on: February 08, 2008, 08:04:53 PM »

SANDRAK ALERT 
She started a thread at RU - "I am so sorry" with the below post and no explanation 

Wow, I think that is the first "complete sentence" I have seen her post! 

Oh, SandraK is plenty smart.  She just likened to act nitty when she was here because it was convenient.  SandraK knoweth what she doeth.

Did you see this reply by GeorgiaMom? (OH, I CAN RELATE, I CAN, I CAN, I CAN!!!!!)

I've been trying to figure out for 3 years how "I know but I can't tell" then three days later when something happens "see, I told you so" is important information.

SandraK used to ALWAYS speak cryptically because "she" knew so much and only those who could follow her pigeon scratch were "worthy" of being in the know. Of course, that left only a party of 1............... her!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: February 08, 2008, 08:08:07 PM »

On Gretawire:

Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 4:18 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade; Tarrant, Angela; Pertesis, Mina
Subject: Prosecutor’s Office

Spoke to Dop Gruimel at the Prosecutor’s Office. She told me Hans Mos
was NOT present at the interrogation of Joran. She would not reveal
anything they spoke with Joran about beyond what was in the press
release. The information in the case file sent to the panel in Curacao
(and any subsequent evidence gathered) will not be released–the only
information released publicly would be evidence used in court if the
case was tried, because then it would be a public matter. Even if the
case is closed, the file will not be released.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 08, 2008, 08:12:14 PM »

I can't watch but I'm being told BETH is on Nancy Grace right now!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #850 on: February 08, 2008, 08:14:32 PM »

Joran: The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family
tells me to do. Right, +++++.
Deepak: Your own father, unbelievable.
Joran: What my father, it is your fault that he is arrested. I didn't
declare anything against my father, you two declared against my father
Satish: We didn't declare anything.
Joran: Or course, you did.
Satish: What did I tell against your father?
Joran: You are telling that he declared, that if there is no body [lijk =
dead body], there is no case or I don't what. All shit. That is totally not
true, the only thing is that he said is, if there is no body [lichaam =
body], then there isn't a case.
Deepak: Yes, that's true.
Joran: That's not true.
Deepak: I also said in my statement, that it wasn't meant like that.
Joran: Didn't read it in your statement. They use that now against my
father.
Deepak: We suffered a lot because of you.
Joran: That's the price that you let my father pay. That you let him suffer
like that. f*** you. If you let me suffer, I say ok. It doesn't matter to
me. I can just sit here for 160 days. It doesn't make a f***ing difference
to me. I'm sitting good here.
[/color]
Deepak says they have suffered a lot because of Joran. That would follow Joran's story of them not really being involved, but he mightily defends his Father, and any threat to Paulus really seems to push his buttons. Joran told Patrick that this "man" that assisted him meant a lot to him, he had known him since he was a kid, and that he would give his life for him.

Perhaps even procure for him?  By bringing him drugged babes while mama is out of town?  You think?

That is a good possibility. A little Sunday night fun to start the week off right for Pappa Van Der Satan and Junior Van Der Satan--probably a regulary gig. The following also struck me:

"Joran: That's the price that you let my father pay. That you let him suffer
me.
I can just sit here for 160 days. It doesn't make a f***ing difference
to me. I'm sitting good here."

So he is saying he is ok with taking the heat, in fact, he thinks he's doing something noble and righteous for his father. His indifference comes easily because he does not have a soul. Ironically, he has allegiance to his father, yet, also looks down on him--remember this:

"My father is so stupid.....
He buys a phone, and does not add any f***ing calling time.
So, there was only 5 or 10 guilders worth of calling time on there."
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 08, 2008, 08:15:50 PM »

On Gretawire:

Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 4:18 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade; Tarrant, Angela; Pertesis, Mina
Subject: Prosecutor’s Office

Spoke to Dop Gruimel at the Prosecutor’s Office. She told me Hans Mos
was NOT present at the interrogation of Joran. She would not reveal
anything they spoke with Joran about beyond what was in the press
release. The information in the case file sent to the panel in Curacao
(and any subsequent evidence gathered) will not be released–the only
information released publicly would be evidence used in court if the
case was tried, because then it would be a public matter. Even if the case is closed, the file will not be released.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

This is the reason why the prosecutor didn't give the judge much information when they went to court because it would be a public matter and they don't want that.

So I guess John Q. Kelly won't get to see the files that Hans Mos promised him.
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #852 on: February 08, 2008, 08:17:28 PM »

Well its true i think about he got to read all the PV's cause Peter did made an earlier investigation about the case in 2006 he programmed that also its on youtube(peter r de vries reportage SBS6 2006 no english) , and in that is was also said that he got to read statements or had access to the facts of the case through paulus.He also visited Antonio Carlo with a hidden camera where he asked about the appointment Antonio( after acouple times he said he wanted to talk to her in private she said yes) made with Karen Janssen after working hours and Peter said that Antonio made this appointment to clear his consious. Peter said that Antonio told Karen that Joran took a big part in the disapearance of Natalee but that she/the OM has to get the evidence. Peter also said that when the case was about to get nowhere Karen wrote a official letter to Antonio to ask for some tips about the case. But when Peter confronted him with this(because the appointment had leaked out in the open)he denied it, when peter asked about the letter he got, he said he did not no what he was talking about and a couple minutes later when peter asked him again he said yes i now about the letter, but he still said he did not talked to Karen and gave her a tip about the case.

O yeah in this program peter also went to Paulus to ask him some things but he did not answer so later on peter called him from his hotelroom and in this phonecall Paulus said 'we have a lott to tell but we find it to soon, it has to be on a moment when it can not unneccesary harm anyone.He said the right moment is when they now what happened to the girl.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: February 08, 2008, 08:20:02 PM »

Then calls LORENZO

Yep, and also note the time on the search. She was either taken back to the Sloot house, or she was there all along and she was put at sea the night of the 31st. He wasn't searching until the night after Natalee went missing...I have always maintained she was not disposed of (sorry Sad ) until the night of 5/31.
I totally agree...I think that She might have even been there when Beth and Jug were there....   

that is very possible.....indeed.

I always thought so myself...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #854 on: February 08, 2008, 08:23:14 PM »

SANDRAK ALERT 
She started a thread at RU - "I am so sorry" with the below post and no explanation 

Wow, I think that is the first "complete sentence" I have seen her post! 

Oh, SandraK is plenty smart.  She just likened to act nitty when she was here because it was convenient.  SandraK knoweth what she doeth.

Did you see this reply by GeorgiaMom? (OH, I CAN RELATE, I CAN, I CAN, I CAN!!!!!)

I've been trying to figure out for 3 years how "I know but I can't tell" then three days later when something happens "see, I told you so" is important information.

SandraK used to ALWAYS speak cryptically because "she" knew so much and only those who could follow her pigeon scratch were "worthy" of being in the know. Of course, that left only a party of 1............... her!

CBB, several pages back, I brought you the grouphug over.  Just wanted to be sure you got it!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #855 on: February 08, 2008, 08:26:22 PM »

I just did a little refreshing of my memory with the car tape and am bringing this excerpt here, in light of recent events, for your thoughts..............

Joran: The only thing that I can think of is my family. I do what my family
tells me to do. Right, +++++.
Deepak: Your own father, unbelievable.

Joran: What my father, it is your fault that he is arrested. I didn't
declare anything against my father, you two declared against my father
Satish: We didn't declare anything.
Joran: Or course, you did.
Satish: What did I tell against your father?
Joran: You are telling that he declared, that if there is no body [lijk =
dead body], there is no case or I don't what. All shit. That is totally not
true, the only thing is that he said is, if there is no body [lichaam =
body], then there isn't a case.
Deepak: Yes, that's true.
Joran: That's not true.
Deepak: I also said in my statement, that it wasn't meant like that.
father.
Deepak: We suffered a lot because of you.
Joran: That's the price that you let my father pay. That you let him suffer
me. I can just sit here for 160 days. It doesn't make a f***ing difference
to me. I'm sitting good here. [/b]

Those first 2 sentences made me immediately think of Joran's story to Patrick. He told him that his "friend" that night told him to go home, go to school, act normal. ( I do what my family tells me to do)

And Deepak's response is about Joran's father ( your own Father, unbelievable.........)

I really do think it was Paulus that Joran turned to for help.

Is Urine implying with this excerpt from the above post...that HE/Urine got to read Deepak's PV ?

*Deepak: I also said in my statement, that it wasn't meant like that.
father.*

Great Catch!! That most certainly is what the statement implies.... OMG, this means he has had all this info from other suspect's sttements SHARED while incarcerated!!! No woner ALE doesn't want press coverage!!!
[/quote]

Yes that is what I was also thinking! Lets pair the above with this from the undercover video:

"J:And these police officers you know, during these investigations they give you so much information about what they know eh, they want to trhow it all on the table, but they know shit, ok, if that is how you say it is, then it is like that.

BINGO

It is clear, Joran Van Der Satan, was given access to the brothers statements.

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #856 on: February 08, 2008, 08:27:18 PM »

O yeah some other thing came to mind...

When Joran was questioned on 18-6-05 the Police thought that Joran got out of character this is wat happened-> Dennis Jacobs called Joran a Devil and Joran became furious en than said 'You know nothing, i know what you are thinking you think i had sex with the girl , i called my father that my father came and that we got rid of the body' Peter said funny thing is that the role of paulus in the disapearence on that time was barely spoken about.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #857 on: February 08, 2008, 08:28:40 PM »

I hope Carpe get's a video up of Nancy Grace's interview with Beth.  Nancy is bringing up some good info. and Beth says what she REALLY wants to do to Joran!  To long for me to translate, maybe somebody else is watching?

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: February 08, 2008, 08:28:55 PM »

Ono,

I like your style, but why not expand it and if you're going to dig into the archives, why not dredge up Tito's boyfriend Ruben Trapenburg, or the transvestite Art, I mean, Arlene Schippers?

Seems boeti, the beach bum, never had his story questioned, and I'm guessing he's not unfamiliar with marijuana?

I just smoked a joint and found no thoughts of throwing anyone off a boat when they are alive...

But I can't find the Chips Ahoy...

Frank:

I like your style too but you must have me mistaken for someone else ?? as I'm not an "archive - gathering" poster! 

I do enjoy reading your posts, however.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #859 on: February 08, 2008, 08:29:14 PM »

Whoaa Beth swinging the axe. Bee u tee ful!

Hey Joe, where are those lawsuits?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.