April 26, 2024, 05:24:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228291 times)
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #880 on: February 08, 2008, 08:44:24 PM »

Well its true i think about he got to read all the PV's cause Peter did made an earlier investigation about the case in 2006 he programmed that also its on youtube(peter r de vries reportage SBS6 2006 no english) , and in that is was also said that he got to read statements or had access to the facts of the case through paulus.He also visited Antonio Carlo with a hidden camera where he asked about the appointment Antonio( after acouple times he said he wanted to talk to her in private she said yes) made with Karen Janssen after working hours and Peter said that Antonio made this appointment to clear his consious. Peter said that Antonio told Karen that Joran took a big part in the disapearance of Natalee but that she/the OM has to get the evidence. Peter also said that when the case was about to get nowhere Karen wrote a official letter to Antonio to ask for some tips about the case. But when Peter confronted him with this(because the appointment had leaked out in the open)he denied it, when peter asked about the letter he got, he said he did not no what he was talking about and a couple minutes later when peter asked him again he said yes i now about the letter, but he still said he did not talked to Karen and gave her a tip about the case.

O yeah in this program peter also went to Paulus to ask him some things but he did not answer so later on peter called him from his hotelroom and in this phonecall Paulus said 'we have a lott to tell but we find it to soon, it has to be on a moment when it can not unneccesary harm anyone.He said the right moment is when they now what happened to the girl.

This is a very subtle but strong threat. IMO - But to who?

Not to mention, Joran made a similar statement to Greta (wasn't it), that he would tell when the time is right?  correct me if I'm wrong....

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #881 on: February 08, 2008, 08:47:07 PM »

1-877-nancy01  call in number to Nancy, bottom right.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: February 08, 2008, 08:48:06 PM »

Damn, too late, she's on another story.  But file that for future reference.  I'm sure we'll need it!  This ain't over and Nancy is going to let be either!

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #883 on: February 08, 2008, 08:48:44 PM »

Or was it the Current Affair interview Dihannah?  But yes, I do remember the same thing coming from Joran.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #884 on: February 08, 2008, 08:49:19 PM »

Where'd everybody go?  I hear an echo in here! 

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #885 on: February 08, 2008, 08:50:07 PM »

O yeah some other thing came to mind from that show

After Joran calmed down after he got furious the police asked him;

''Do you know where Natalee is?''

Joran answered: ''I dont know were she is Buryied''

Slip of the tongue maybe...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #886 on: February 08, 2008, 08:50:17 PM »

Profiler on NG believes that Joran killed NH because he couldn't get the sex he wanted. Says she got an email saying that NH is burried under the gardners shed at the Sloots!!!

we have heard that theory before...IMO, no way.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #887 on: February 08, 2008, 08:51:22 PM »

Wow, and Janssen went ahead and arrested the only one for premeditated murder.

Another coincidence?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #888 on: February 08, 2008, 08:51:44 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU (I have no idea if this is complete or partial)

Nancy:

Why is Joran still walking around? You also were privy to many of the prosecution's file. I recall that you mentioned that Joran gave an accurrate description of her underwear.

Beth:

Absolutely

Art Harris:

There are witnesses to his predatory behaviour.

Phone call:

Will his confession be admissable if he he was high?

Nancy:

Voluntary intoxication is no defense, he was not talking to police, he's not protected by the constitution for blabbing. It will come in in its entirety.

Many people believe

Beth:

There are two Daurys, one of them has been ruled out and that is something else that has been surfacing. Joran says he will take the name to his grave, and he's not in his grave.

Pat Brown:

This convulsion did not happen, Joran is always making natalee the bad person, he's angry with her he strangled her or smothered her because she wouldn't have sex with her. He called his father and I'd look at the possibility she's buried on land. How about under the gardener's shack at daddy's house.

Beth:

Any parent that's faced with something like this, you have to somehow, gosh you have to detach, you have to have a protective barrier there because you're there to fight for your child. It's a delicate balance to keep moving forward with justice.

I take comfort in knowing that, peace and comfort from Natalee, I feel it's a present that Natalee's with God and when I hear Joran's admission I take more peace and comfort from knowing what he did to her.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #889 on: February 08, 2008, 08:52:04 PM »

Damn, too late, she's on another story.  But file that for future reference.  I'm sure we'll need it!  This ain't over and Nancy is going to let be either!

I will, Tink! Thanks so much!
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #890 on: February 08, 2008, 08:54:07 PM »

Yep!  sounds like a Freudian slip to me!

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: February 08, 2008, 08:54:53 PM »

Dihannah1 .......I believe Joran's comment was to 'Inside Edition' at his school in Holland.

'Someday I will tell what happened, but right now I do not feel ready to do that...too many would be hurt'
or something like that.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #892 on: February 08, 2008, 08:57:17 PM »

Dihannah1 .......I believe Joran's comment was to 'Inside Edition' at his school in Holland.

'Someday I will tell what happened, but right now I do not feel ready to do that...too many would be hurt'
or something like that.

Thank you to you and Kimmy for straightening me out on that.  I remembered the comment, but couldn't remember where.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #893 on: February 08, 2008, 08:58:33 PM »

Or was it the Current Affair interview Dihannah?  But yes, I do remember the same thing coming from Joran.

Yes....Current Affair!

mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #894 on: February 08, 2008, 08:58:34 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU (I have no idea if this is complete or partial)

Nancy:

Why is Joran still walking around? You also were privy to many of the prosecution's file. I recall that you mentioned that Joran gave an accurrate description of her underwear.

Beth:

Absolutely

Art Harris:

There are witnesses to his predatory behaviour.

Phone call:

Will his confession be admissable if he he was high?

Nancy:

Voluntary intoxication is no defense, he was not talking to police, he's not protected by the constitution for blabbing. It will come in in its entirety.

Many people believe

Beth:

There are two Daurys, one of them has been ruled out and that is something else that has been surfacing. Joran says he will take the name to his grave, and he's not in his grave.

Pat Brown:

This convulsion did not happen, Joran is always making natalee the bad person, he's angry with her he strangled her or smothered her because she wouldn't have sex with her. He called his father and I'd look at the possibility she's buried on land. How about under the gardener's shack at daddy's house.

Beth:

Any parent that's faced with something like this, you have to somehow, gosh you have to detach, you have to have a protective barrier there because you're there to fight for your child. It's a delicate balance to keep moving forward with justice.

I take comfort in knowing that, peace and comfort from Natalee, I feel it's a present that Natalee's with God and when I hear Joran's admission I take more peace and comfort from knowing what he did to her.

Surely Beth didn't say this part...or didn't say it like that...

Bring Natalee home...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: February 08, 2008, 09:00:04 PM »

I believe it was Deepak that said... I don't know where the body is buried, just get on with it and have a trial, I don't care' .....or something like that. Deepak said that.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #896 on: February 08, 2008, 09:03:19 PM »

At the very end of Nancy's show she had up a poster like thing of Natalee and the words 'We Remember
                             Natalee Holloway"

Beth did a good job tonight, as usual.

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #897 on: February 08, 2008, 09:04:02 PM »

No No that was Joran i watched the thing yesterday on youtube i know deepack said it also but i think that was after joran told the police he thought deepack had buried her next to the fishermans hut
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: February 08, 2008, 09:07:02 PM »

Ohhhhhh......sorry ciskebab

Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #899 on: February 08, 2008, 09:10:35 PM »

7:37 pm: Paulus googles "alcohol", beer", and "drugs". Visits sites containing information on alcohol and drugs, the dangers of these for young people, and a lawyer's office. The sites are visited only briefly.

Then calls LORENZO

He didnt call LVR, he got on the phone and called his buddy Jan Van Stratten to set up the meeting for the next day at noon. In attendence, JVDS, PVDS, JVS and no one to make a record of Jorans statement.

In My Opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.