April 19, 2024, 04:55:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228047 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2008, 12:06:18 AM »

Did Anyone catch when Dave said that the Persistence has located several targets that they will be checking out soon.....Dear Lord PLease Guide Them to Natalee and Bring Her Home. Amen! 

Yes, I did catch that!

Yes, I caught it, too.

Also, Peter said that there is another Daury...that the Daury that's come forth in the news is not the Daury that Joran disclosed in the tape.  There is another person named Daury.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2008, 12:08:24 AM »

Greta is on BOR and making the seizure point herself.  She is really talking about it in detail.

They are also talking about Mos taking vacation in the middle of this.  BOT asking if Greta thinks they will ever prosecute. 

BOR saying he told everybody not to go to Aruba when this first broke and he is NOT going to go to Aruba.  Wants them to charge Joran but Greta says they have to wait until they can make it stick.

But Greta did a good job with the information on the seizures obviously having been reported to police very early on by questions asked the parents, etc.

BOR still rails on the point of police being incompetent. BOR they were not stupid ... they are corrupt!!!

They knew about Joran's seizure comments and did nothing with it. They ask the question in the very beginning to Beth & Jug and because they said no, they never pursued it. Why? Because if Beth had said yes she did, they would have said she died of accidental casues. Because they said no, that meant that any seizure would have had to have been induced. And because Joran felt the need to get rid of a body, they obviously knew he was getting rid of evidence of a crime as well.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2008, 12:09:53 AM »

******* - so now Glenda and MF's game is to discredit Patrick right?
No doubt about it!

What else can they do .... other than saying Joran made it all up, they tried that and the whole world doesn't believe it....PFFFFTTTTT

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #223 on: February 08, 2008, 12:11:34 AM »

Greta is on BOR and making the seizure point herself.  She is really talking about it in detail.

They are also talking about Mos taking vacation in the middle of this.  BOT asking if Greta thinks they will ever prosecute. 

BOR saying he told everybody not to go to Aruba when this first broke and he is NOT going to go to Aruba.  Wants them to charge Joran but Greta says they have to wait until they can make it stick.

But Greta did a good job with the information on the seizures obviously having been reported to police very early on by questions asked the parents, etc.

BOR still rails on the point of police being incompetent. BOR they were not stupid ... they are corrupt!!!

They knew about Joran's seizure comments and did nothing with it. They ask the question in the very beginning to Beth & Jug and because they said no, they never pursued it. Why? Because if Beth had said yes she did, they would have said she died of accidental casues. Because they said no, that meant that any seizure would have had to have been induced. And because Joran felt the need to get rid of a body, they obviously knew he was getting rid of evidence of a crime as well.
Exactly Mr Red!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #224 on: February 08, 2008, 12:12:42 AM »

Did Anyone catch when Dave said that the Persistence has located several targets that they will be checking out soon.....Dear Lord PLease Guide Them to Natalee and Bring Her Home. Amen! 

Wow, this is my first post, I finally got confirmation of registration. I was going to bring up this very observation.

"several targets"

Excellent!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: February 08, 2008, 12:13:01 AM »

Welcome TXSunshine 82!
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: February 08, 2008, 12:13:43 AM »

that's very good of her.

it is a missed opportunity not talking about this with Peter.
if she did, this story would have hit the dutch MSM on friday and more dutch people would be outraged about the (alleged) cover up.
because dutch MSM is covering Peter's appearances on shows in America.

we don't watch BOR over here. but we do watch what Peter is doing.

but eventually all will be uncovered. it's only a week since Peter announced the confession-tapes.
but the media attention will shift and it will be harder to get a lot of people outraged.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #227 on: February 08, 2008, 12:13:57 AM »

yes I did Hotping!  I've already been praying that prayer too!  I just really feel like it's going to happen. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
atlgirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #228 on: February 08, 2008, 12:14:33 AM »

Bill O has always been on Natalee's side.  He's been on the boycott bandwagon for a while. 
He reminds me of an angry father when he talks about this case. 
IMO he thinks PVDS is in this up to his neck, but I've never seen him accuse him directly. As outspoken as he is, that may change.  He's certainly not scared of sweatyRunningMan.

Umm ... BOR was initially on the boycott side and then he and Geraldo both stated that a boycott was unfair to Aruban people. He has not been for a boycott in quite some time as I have sent him emails after he changed his opinion saying ,,, Who's looking out for Natalee.

I like BOR but he is using revisionist history. What he first said is not what he said later.

Oops!  I must have missed that part.  I don't watch him every night, maybe twice a week.  I hadn't even seem him talk about it lately.  I guess that's why. 

I still hope he goes for PVDS.  Of course my confidence in that happening is small now.

My bad!   

The game of life is a lot like football. You have to tackle your problems, block your fears, and score your points when you get the opportunity - Lewis Grizzard
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 08, 2008, 12:14:38 AM »

Klassend: Lala:

I know now 100% sure that they never went to the beach.

and 100% sure what XTC DNA stands for.

My location is now 100% bullet proef.

"HE WAS WALKING FACE DOWN IN THE SECONDARY ROAD, WASTLINE DOWN DIRTY OF MUD AND WAS MISSING THE RIGHT FOOD SHOE"

He never went to the beach.

CAPS

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: February 08, 2008, 12:14:45 AM »

Wow, this is my first post, I finally got confirmation of registration. I was going to bring up this very observation.

"several targets"

Excellent!

Welcome to you too, Rex!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: February 08, 2008, 12:15:37 AM »

Welcome Rex!   

In God We Trust!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 08, 2008, 12:18:28 AM »

Bill O has always been on Natalee's side.  He's been on the boycott bandwagon for a while. 
He reminds me of an angry father when he talks about this case. 
IMO he thinks PVDS is in this up to his neck, but I've never seen him accuse him directly. As outspoken as he is, that may change.  He's certainly not scared of sweatyRunningMan.

Umm ... BOR was initially on the boycott side and then he and Geraldo both stated that a boycott was unfair to Aruban people. He has not been for a boycott in quite some time as I have sent him emails after he changed his opinion saying ,,, Who's looking out for Natalee.

I like BOR but he is using revisionist history. What he first said is not what he said later.

Oops!  I must have missed that part.  I don't watch him every night, maybe twice a week.  I hadn't even seem him talk about it lately.  I guess that's why. 

I still hope he goes for PVDS.  Of course my confidence in that happening is small now.

My bad!   

I am glad that BOR is back on the bandwagon for justice.
txsunshine82
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: February 08, 2008, 12:21:18 AM »

Common sense tells you if only an accident has happened, you call someone to help not do a cover up. 
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #234 on: February 08, 2008, 12:21:39 AM »

that's very good of her.

it is a missed opportunity not talking about this with Peter.
if she did, this story would have hit the dutch MSM on friday and more dutch people would be outraged about the (alleged) cover up.
because dutch MSM is covering Peter's appearances on shows in America.

we don't watch BOR over here. but we do watch what Peter is doing.

but eventually all will be uncovered. it's only a week since Peter announced the confession-tapes.
but the media attention will shift and it will be harder to get a lot of people outraged.

Hopefully, as political news--which has peaked short term on the Romney news and Super Tuesday results--dies down more of the US MSM will run with the facts related to the corruption surrounding this case. That should provide a spark for further international coverage, which in turn, will lead to a global outcry for justice.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: February 08, 2008, 12:22:09 AM »

"several targets"

Excellent!

Welcome to the cage Rex....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #236 on: February 08, 2008, 12:24:16 AM »

I often wonder just how many young girls have been spared because they have heeded the warnings brought on by the boycott and all of the hard work by many to get the word out about what happened to Natalee....just my thoughts! 

In God We Trust!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #237 on: February 08, 2008, 12:26:10 AM »

Hi everyone!  Been in and out trying to catch up.    Hope it's not to  late   to say this:
The T-shirt is beautiful and such a great idea!  One thing though, Beth didn't like  "the water"; couldn't look at  it,   so I wonder if  putting the water  behind her  picture  is such a   good  idea?   Just a  thought.

God  bless all of you, and prayers for the Persistance and crew. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #238 on: February 08, 2008, 12:28:01 AM »

Welcome Rex!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: February 08, 2008, 12:30:02 AM »

UPDATE ON COVERUP:

3 Invstigaters from Aruba in holland to interview Joran...BS
Aruba is part of the RST GROUP " Sammen Werken Recherche Team" no need to send Aruba Investigators.

Supreme court want to see all the documents in the case....( Now lets make some new Reports and play make believe games)

Joran do not want to live in Holland anymore, Fear for his live. (Well well what if we make a scene where Joran get killed (not realy killded) and say that someone did it while he was biking to school at night. We will make a make believe funeral and the whole case is over)

did any one read the commic book BATMAN JUDDGE DREAD " THE Ultimate Riddle"

Read it and see what I have found.  "The Game"

On other Note: My net was down forr two day's. (Strange... Never ws down)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.