April 27, 2024, 04:03:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 228331 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: February 08, 2008, 10:13:19 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/lkl.01.html

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
... How Did Natalie Holloway Die?
Aired February 7, 2008 - 21:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

PATRICK VAN DER EEM: What happened to her? What the (EXPLETIVE DELETED) happened to her? Joran, listen. I'm from Aruba. I know the beach.

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT: And I'm telling you the honestly I know what happened to that girl.

VAN DER EEM: What happened then, Joran? She's dead, isn't she?

VAN DER SLOOT: Of course. She's never going to be found.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

KING: Natalee's mother and the reporter who uncovered the story react.

<snipped>

Do we finally know what happened to Natalee Holloway? You'll want to see this, after the break.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: How were you so sure she was dead, Joran? You can't. You know, people can also go into a coma.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

Have secretly recorded videotapes finally solved the Natalee Holloway case? It's been nearly three years since the American teenager disappeared in Aruba. Suspicion in the case has centered on Joran van der Sloot. He's been arrested and released three times in the case. But in mid-December, Aruban prosecutors announced that they were closing the investigation. And then last week, a bombshell -- hidden camera footage played on Dutch TV showed Joran claiming he was with Natalee when she collapsed on a beach in Aruba and that he asked a friend to dump her body into the sea.

Joining us now in New York is Beth Holloway, Natalee's mother. Natalee disappeared May 30th, 2005.

Also in New York is Peter Devries, the Dutch crime reporter who orchestrated the undercover surveillance operation against van der Sloot, long time suspect in the case.

Before we talk, let's take a look at a segment of the hidden camera tape some believe constitute a confession by van der Sloot. Watch.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP

VAN DER EEM: What happened then, Joran?

VAN DER SLOOT: Morta, she's dead, isn't she?

VAN DER SLOOT: Of course.

VAN DER EEM: Did she die or what?

VAN DER SLOOT: But do you think -- come on. I would never kill a girl.

VAN DER EEM: No, I think, so. Joran, you know (EXPLETIVE DELETED).

VAN DER SLOOT: I just lucked out, that's all. That's -- that's what it was.

VAN DER EEM: What do you mean?

VAN DER SLOOT: Well, that it's just -- something happened there.

VAN DER EEM: Well, of course, something happened there. She's no longer around, is she?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes. And the ocean's big, isn't it?

VAN DER EEM: Of course. The sea is big, man.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

KING: OK. Beth Holloway, how do you react seeing something like that, hearing something like that?

BETH HOLLOWAY, NATALIE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, Larry, you know, it's difficult to -- you know, when I hear that, the words coming out of Joran. But I think the most difficult aspect of that is how he imitates her while she's suffering. I think that is -- gosh, that's just the hardest thing for me to comprehend as a human being, to listen to him and how he has such a disregard and just an utter, utter disregard for just the existence of human life.

And I'm thinking he certainly had the ability to seek help for her, to call an ambulance and see if someone could come. And he just chooses to call a friend to dispose of her, you know, body. And I just can't imagine another human being committing such a heinous act, or just such a barbaric action.

KING: Do you gather from listening to that she -- she was not murdered?

HOLLOWAY: Well, when I hear Joran, what I'm hearing, though, is he doesn't know, Larry, if Natalee was alive or not when he decided to dispose of her body. So, yes, he is a murderer, Larry, to me.

KING: Yes, all right.

HOLLOWAY: There is no way a 17-year-old can make a decision whether a young woman is alive or not. She could have been in a coma easily.

KING: Peter, explain how this whole -- this tape came about.

PETER DEVRIES, REPORTER, INITIATED ON-CAMERA "STING": Well, Larry, this tape came about because some guy named Patrick came to me and he said I am a close friend of Joran, he trusts me completely and I think he's not telling the truth about what happened to Natalee that night on the beach.

Is there something I can do for you? Yes. Well, I said, I think so. And then we worked out a plan with the hidden camera and the undercover camera operation.

KING: Why do you think he confessed?

DEVRIES: Well, I think he confessed because he was just released out of prison. The case was closed and he considered himself as a winner of the case. And, well, this guy Patrick, he trusted him completely. They were playing poker. They were cruising around. And he thought it was safe to tell him in the car.

KING: Now, Patrick -- who unearthed the confession -- he has a kind of tainted background, the fact that he was using marijuana to help gain this confession. Any concerns about who you collaborated with?

DEVRIES: Well, Patrick, indeed, has a conviction in the past, but that is already more than 12 years ago. And he is now a respected businessman. So there's no problem with that, I think.

And about the pot smoking in the car, that's the daily routine of Joran. Patrick didn't push him. Patrick didn't ask him to do that. He -- Joran just did what he wanted to do himself.

KING: Beth, do you believe this?

DEVRIES: I believe the confession, yes. I am convinced.

KING: Yes. But does -- does Beth believe it?

HOLLOWAY: Larry, I do believe the words that Joran was admitting to Patrick. I do. And I think there are a lot of things that, you know, we knew were transpiring early on and, you know, when we're hearing the condition and how he's describing her and, you know, his actions. Yes, absolutely I do, Larry. And I feel as if, for the first time, I saw the Joran that I had met that first night at the Holiday Inn. And I -- I felt like I hadn't seen him in the last two-and-a-half years. But when I saw him in the car with Patrick, I was like there he is. That's the Joran that I met that night at the Holiday Inn hotel.

KING: We'll be right back with Beth Holloway and Peter Devries on this edition of LARRY KING LIVE.

More to come. Don't go away.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

VAN DER EEM: Did he ever tell you how he did it?

VAN DER SLOOT: Of course, he did.

VAN DER EEM: How did he do it then?

(END VIDEO CLIP)

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

KING: I pronounced it Joran Van Der Sloot, because it's spelled S-L-O-O-T. But the correct Dutch pronunciation as Sloot, if it were S-L-O-A-T. My apologies. Let's take a look at another clip, taken some hours -- from some 20 hours of hidden camera tape. This one involves Joran talking about a boat -- a boat owning friend he says he asked to dispose of the body.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

VAN DER EEM: How far do you think he took her? This guy must have done a really good job. This guy really knows what he's doing. Did he weigh her down to make her sink?

VAN DER SLOOT: I don't think so.

VAN DER EEM: You don't even know that?

VAN DER SLOOT: No. VAN DER EEM: Did he ever tell you how he did it?

VAN DER SLOOT: Of course he did.

VAN DER EEM: How did he do it then?

VAN DER SLOOT: He just went out into the sea further and he just dumped her.

VAN DER EEM: He just threw her overboard, just like that? You've been really lucky, you know? You've really been lucky.

VAN DER SLOOT: That's what I say. I've been very lucky.

VAN DER EEM: Really lucky. That he has been so stupid to do this, you know? Then you have a giant angel hanging over your head.

VAN DER SLOOT: I was even able to sleep that night. I just went home and went to bed.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

KING: Hard to believe. Beth, to your knowledge, what are the Dutch authorities going to do with this bit of information?

HOLLOWAY: Well, I think what they are planning on doing is to requestion Joran, and I'm not sure when that's taking place. Peter Devries might have more information than that -- on that then me. But I believe they were either headed to Holland, where he is in school, to perhaps question him some more, and I think that they'd also maybe were able to secure some -- some of his e-mail or cell phone, computer records. So, not too clear on exactly how that's going to transpire.

KING: Peter, do you know what's going to happen?

DEVRIES: Well, Larry, I understood that Joran offered to make a statement to the police investigators today. I don't know what he has been saying there, but he made a statement, and that's a very important development, because until this day, Joran refused to talk to the police. And he didn't say a thing about his whereabouts that night on the beach.

KING: Beth, has this finally, at least -- it's such an overused term -- put closure for you?

HOLLOWAY: Well, you know, what it really does -- it does in some way, Larry, and it just gives me the answers that I need. And it just brings to light, you know, what we have, you know, felt was there in front of us all along, but we could just not grasp it. So, it does. It gives you -- it's really given me just a lot of peace and comfort in finally knowing what happened.

I think it's a daily torture for a family that has a missing loved one and the not knowing. So, I can now say, Larry, you know, even though the knowing is difficult, the not knowing, that is just sheer hell. It really is. KING: Let's take another look at another video clip, one some people believe offers a chilling insight into Joran's character.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

VAN DER SLOOT: And he says, Joran, what have you done. But she looks sweet, you know.

VAN DER EED: She's just lying still?

VAN DER SLOOT: Still, still, she's not doing anything. He says, what happened? I said, I don't know either man.

VAN DER EEM: Did you try to resuscitate her?

VAN DER SLOOT: Of course, I tried everything man. I tried to shake her. I was shaking the (EXPLETIVE DELETED). I was like, what's wrong with you man. I almost wanted to cry. Why does this have to happen to me? I said to him, this isn't possible.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

KING: Beth, can you explain it all, rationalize to yourself, his cavalier attitude?

HOLLOWAY: Gosh, Larry, I just can't. I just can't imagine, as I said earlier, having such an utter disregard for someone's life. I don't know why, if you weren't involved in, you know, the disappearance or, you know, the possible death of someone -- as I said, we don't know if Natalee was in a coma or not when he disposed of her body, but why wouldn't you seek medical help? It seems like you would just pick her up and rush, just run to the Marriott, run somewhere, saying, please, someone help.

I can't imagine the first response would be to call somebody to dispose of her body. I feel as if he is fully aware of his wrong- doing, whether -- I mean, there was one part, I think, where he conveys to Patrick something that they will find inside of my daughter, and I think it's -- I think we all know it's -- but anyway, I can't even say it on TV, Larry -- but -- so, I know there was wrong- doing there, and he knows that he is responsible for the condition that she was in.

KING: Peter, when you challenged Joran, he got angry with you. He threw wine into your face?

DEVRIES: Yes, he threw a glass of red wine into my face, yes, in a talk show, yes.

KING: What were you accusing him of?

DEVRIES: Well, he there was on the show after the case was closed. He tried to gain some sympathy of the audience, and I was asking him questions about his whereabouts that night.

And I told the audience that there has been a lot of established lies, and that he wouldn't answer simple questions, and that he always revoked on his right to keep silence by the police. And why would an innocent man do this, I asked him, and that frustrated him very much. And at the end of the show, he threw the glass of wine into my face.

KING: Was he, in your mind, a suspect, to you, all the time?

DEVRIES: Yes, he was a suspect to me all the time because I am a crime reporter for 30 years now, and I've seen and done an awful lot of murder cases and disappearances. And, from the beginning, I had the impression this case could be solved.

I did an investigation on Aruba, one year and a half ago, and from then, I had the feeling Joran was not telling the truth and he was hiding something, and protecting, maybe, somebody else. But for me, it's quite sure that he knows exactly what happens on the beach, that he was present when Natalee die and that he got rid of the body.

KING: Will Joran van der Sloot's confession tape lead to a guilty verdict? That's the quick vote on CNN.com/LarryKing. You can head there right now and vote. We'll come back. We'll talk with a private investigator who works with Joran van der Sloot's attorney. Don't go away.

(COMMERCIAL BREAK)

KING: Beth Holloway and Pete Devries remain with us. We are joined now in New York by Les Levine. Les is a private investigator. He works with Joran van der Sloot's U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina (ph).

Where is Joran right now, Les?

LES LEVINE, PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR: He's in Holland.

KING: And how is he dealing with all of this?

LEVINE: Well, he's recognizing the damage that he's done to himself, that he's destroyed his credibility, that he's certainly hurt his mother and his father, and that he will have to live with this for the rest of his life, not in the least of which is, of course, he has torn down the credibility that Joe Tacopina, Rosemary Arnold and myself have been able to build for him over the last two and a half years.

Having said that, Larry, there is no truth to this confession. It plays well on television, but certainly does not stand up in a court of law. The prosecutor and the judge in Aruba are all aware of that fact. And the confession is loaded with one fabrication after another.

KING: Why would he confess to something he didn't do?

LEVINE: Because he was under stress. Because he wanted to puff himself up in front of what he perceived to be some wise guy who had offered him an opportunity to make some money in a deal that was in itself illegal. And, he told this guy exactly what this guy wanted to hear and had pumped him for it time and time again. KING: A pretty dumb thing to do.

LEVINE: Absolutely, no question about that. It was one of the more stupid acts that I have seen in my entire career.

KING: Let's take a look at another videotape clip. This one raises a nightmarish possibility about the timing of her death. Watch.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

VAN DER EEM: You know, I wasn't there. I'm asking you, how were you so sure she was dead, man?

VAN DER SLOOT: I wasn't sure. But from the time it happened until the time he came, you know, she wasn't doing anymore.

VAN DER EEM: Did this Daury check if she was dead? Did he look, too?

VAN DER SLOOT: He looked and he said, yes, she's not alive anymore, dead.

VAN DER EEM: How did he do that?

VAN DER SLOOT: We were just standing over her and looked. It wasn't good.

VAN DER EEM: Of course, I understand it wasn't good. But he could have also been in a coma.

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

VAN DER EEM: That's possible, too, huh?

VAN DER SLOOT: That's possible.

(END VIDEO CLIP)

KING: Les, what do you think of Peter Devries, who is with us now, in another studio there in New York, who set this up, in a sense?

LEVINE: I think Peter did what he had to do to get a story and didn't care about how he went about getting it. He was successful. As I said, he was successful, but it certainly doesn't hold up in a court of law.

KING: Beth, how do you react to that?

HOLLOWAY: Well, Larry, I think that a lot of people have kind of stepped into this tangled web, into Joran's web, well into this journey, and we -- we have a lot of thing that were transpiring early on in the island of Aruba, within the first 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance, and had a stunning revelation when I was watching the taped admissions of Joran to Patrick. And, when he imitates how Natalee was suffering through the seizures, well, Larry, within 48 hours of Natalee's disappearance on the island of Aruba, a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), first and only medical question he asked me was, does Natalee have a history of epilepsy or seizures. And I said, no, why would you ask that?

And he only asked me that once, and from there forward, three other detectives asked Natalee's step father probably a dozen times, Larry. Jug had to come to me six times and ask me if Natalee had a history of epilepsy or seizure. And I kept saying no, why do you keep asking us that? Why? So, it brought it full circle for us.

KING: Peter, what do you make of what Les has to say?

DEVRIES: Well, he said that Joran only told what our guy Patrick wanted to hear. But how did Joran, for heaven's sake, know what Patrick wanted to hear? Did he whisper that in his ears? Did he write a letter about it? It's nonsense, I think. And the other thing was, he told that he might try to impress Patrick -- but frankly, I don't think anyone in the world will be impressed by a story like this, because it's a horrifying story.

KING: Thank you all very much. We have not heard the last of this. And we'll continue to stay on it.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: February 08, 2008, 10:15:48 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/lkl.01.html

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
... How Did Natalie Holloway Die?
Aired February 7, 2008 - 21:00   ET

GUESTS: PETER DEVRIES, BETH HOLLOWAY AND LES LEVINE

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #362 on: February 08, 2008, 10:15:59 AM »

Peter looks very tired (obvisously).
shame he didn't get Greta's seizures question.

Well, I didn't get it either.  I wondered what she wanted him to say. 

she wants accidental and Joran leaving the scene to have the tide gently carry Natalee away. That's her last shot at believing her own insanity.

Ah, I see.  Natalee just had the first seizure of her life totally out of the blue and at just that very moment for no reason at all kind of thinking?

yes, her belief system is breaking down. It usually happens at a much earlier age... so she has problems.

Just can't stop reading/thinking...will be here on and off for a couple of weeks...someone wants me to call someone I saw...got the number, will do if still needed...and back on page 8ish catching up...will be in *real* time with the rest of you soon....slipping through the worm-hole to back in time....C-YA!

Dest

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #363 on: February 08, 2008, 10:17:13 AM »

GoodMorning Monkeys 

http://www.fokkinel.com/2008/02/joran-van-der-sloot-might-be-arrested-on-monday/

Joran van der Sloot might be arrested on Monday
Posted by PilzIn Fok Natalee
8Feb 08

Aruban authorities are reviewing the confession video and will make a decision next whether or not to arrest Joran van der Sloot. The Dutch legal system, of which Aruba is a part, is an inquisitorial legal system. This means that during the investigation a judge does not act as a referee as in adversarial systems such as the US’s. Judges in inquisitorial systems such as the Netherlands’ actually have an investigative task. They preside over the investigation, determine what investigative measures and steps can be taken and try to determine the facts in the case. The ‘Investigative Judge’ in the Natalee Holloway case is right now deciding if Joran is to be arrested again or not.

The Aruban prosecutors’ office petitioned the judge last week to arrest Joran van der Sloot. The judge however did not concur, mainly because Joran has already been arrested twice. Because of this he concluded that the confession and the manner in which it was prompted did not warrant an arrest.  The prosecutors is trying to make its’ case for third time’s the charm and is appealing the decision. They have until this afternoon to submit more information to the judge to strengthen their appeal. The judge has stated that a decision will not be made today but rather next week.

Has Mos, the lead prosecutor, is not helping with the appeal because he currently is in the Netherlands on vacation. Dutch police would like to interview Van der Sloot but have to wait for the judge’s decision before being able to do so.  More expected on Monday.

Popularity: 1% [?]

while you're ther you might want to chek this out too 
http://www.fokkinel.com/2008/02/dutch-government-offers-online-sextraining/

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: February 08, 2008, 10:17:35 AM »

Sorry Anna....I don't want to anger, especially after you just delivered such a gem....but you could say Joran has known Lorenzo nearly his whole life!

I don't see how using a garage service equals that Joran even laid eyes on Lorenzo at the time or ever, let alone "knew" him.  I doubt my children know the children of the people who repair my car just because I use their garage but yes, you can certainly SAY anything.  That has certainly been done already.

By the way I still believe Freddy is up to his eyeballs in this....

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: February 08, 2008, 10:19:49 AM »

Sorry Anna....I don't want to anger, especially after you just delivered such a gem....but you could say Joran has known Lorenzo nearly his whole life!

I don't see how using a garage service equals that Joran even laid eyes on Lorenzo at the time or ever, let alone "knew" him.  I doubt my children know the children of the people who repair my car just because I use their garage but yes, you can certainly SAY anything.  That has certainly been done already.

By the way I still believe Freddy is up to his eyeballs in this....

Should be edited to correct stack quote.  No edit button.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #366 on: February 08, 2008, 10:23:21 AM »

Does anyone know who the judge is? Is it Rick Smid?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: February 08, 2008, 10:25:22 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Thanks Anna!  Peter ROCKS!!! I even watch greta...ugh...I wish we had a Peter here in the US! 

Good Morning, Sunny!

Yes, I wish we had a Peter deVries.

He could stay at my house, too, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: February 08, 2008, 10:33:21 AM »

I for one have looked into Lorenzo, not sure what he has to do with any of this, if anything. I am puzzled by his meeting with a judge and release last year.

It depends which of the lies one believes in this case as to which path one follows.

I may have missed it as I had trouble with my computer for 2 days and didn't get to read everything, but has Anita given any other interviews since this all started? TIA
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 08, 2008, 10:35:42 AM »

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=971&Itemid=30

I think Jossy is hoping that Mos is on a "working vacation" ...

Abogado Mayor Mos a bay cu vakantie!       

Friday, 08 February 2008 

ORANJESTAD(AAN)— Ora den sala di Gobierno sinta contra e principio di seperacion di poder, ningun momento Abogado Mayor Mr. Hans Mos a bisa cu e ta bay cu vakantie y cu e ta laga e caso cu el a atende den man di otro persona.

Awor ta resulta cu el a bay cu vakantie Hulanda, na momento cu e caso di Joran cu el a atende ta rementa na Hulanda. Mas pregunta pa loke ta trata autoridad penal. No ta hopi tempo pasa cu Mos mes a admiti na DIARIO cu ora Jorg den un tempo mas trankil tabata na Hulanda, cu ta dificil pa autoridad legal funciona si falta dos funcionario den top na trabau.

Awor cu autoridad Hulandes mester atende e caso Natalee cu autoridad di Aruba, caminda otro siman pa colmo e caso Fondo ta sigui, ta resulta cu Mos ta cu vakantie na Hulanda, caminda Joran cu acusacion sin base di autoridad legal a percura pa su libertad, ta papia cu autoridad Hulandes!
Pueblo tin derecho di sa kico ta pasa na Aruba.

Awor cu e caso di Joran ta haya atencion mundial y periodistanan internacional ta mustra cu loke ta motibo pa cuestiona autoridad penal di Aruba, Abogado Mayor Mos a bay cu vakantie.

DIARIO antayera a trata di drenta den contacto cu Mr. Hans Mos, kende ora Nico Jorg den un tempo mas trankil tabata na Hulanda a mustra cu ta dificil pa autoridad penal por funciona cu Teresa Croes den estado di A.O. y otro den exterior. DIARIO a worde informa cu Mr. Hans Mos a bay Hulanda. No a bisa DIARIO cu ta cu vakantie supuestamente el a bay.

Ayera DIARIO a worde informa cu ta pa basta tempo, Mos a dicidi di regla su vakantie y a dicidi cu e ta bay pasa su vakantie awor na Hulanda, caminda casualmente Joran van der Sloot ta worde interoga door di funcionarionan Hulandes, cu mester pasa e informacion aki pa autoridad di Aruba.

Mos mes a splica Aruba con autoridad penal na Aruba ta trata di convence Huez pa bolbe laga detene Joran na Hulanda door di apela e veredicto di Huez. Pa esaki e informacionnan cu mester ricibi di Hulanda, ta sumamente importante. Con awor Mos ta bay cu vakantie pa e mes pais caminda ta interoga Joran, ta un pregunta.

E caso cu ta worde apela dilanti Huez, a worde perdi door di autoridad penal ya cu Huez no por a sentencia Joran, pasobra autoridad penal no por a presenta ningun prueba kico a pasa cu Natalee e dia y cu Natalee a muri.

Autoridad penal mester tabata sa cu e acusacion cu nan a presenta sin prueba palpabel, hamas por a permiti Huez condena Joran pasobra autoridad penal no por a duna ningun prueba, manera nan mes a admiti. Pues ta e acusacion sin base di autoridad penal, cu a haci posibel pa Joran van der Sloot por a haya su libertad despues cu a detene cu loke autoridad penal a yama “prueba esencial”.

Con na e momentonan aki Mos por a bay cu vakantie caminda ta interoga Joran, ta bira mas cuestionabel si tene cuenta cu e cantidad di trabau cu autoridad penal tin pasobra otro siman mester atende cu e caso Fondo Desaroyo nobo. Pues ta den un tempo cu dos caso sumamente importante y den cual acusacionnan cu autoridad penal a hinca den otro a hunga un papel determinante, uno di e dos cabezantenan di autoridad penal ta bay “cu vakantie”.

Aunke ta Fiscal van der Schaft lo presenta e caso Fondo Nobo, cu a worde formula cu Teresa Croes na cabez, a base di un keho di Rudy Croes y Nel Oduber, ta conoci cu van der Schaft mester atende cu e herencia y estrategia di Big Fish cu el a hereda y cu tambe ta yen di pregunta pa loke ta trata pruebanan presenta.

Den e caso aki tambe e “linknan” cu manera Mos, cu ta na Hulanda for di cual e Huez cu ta atende e caso Fondo Nobo mester bin, ta importante y e pregunta ta surgi cuanto necesidad tin pa Teresa Croes, aunke e ta A.O., bin guia e caso Fondo Nobo cu bau su direccion a mira luz y a conoce un investigacion a base di raportnan falso, entre otro.

DIARIO ta sigui vigila e situacion den autoridad penal cu ta exigi atencion di Hulanda cu ta mas cu responsabel den e caso aki pasobra e ta percura pa asistencia tecnico pa autoridad penal, cu mundo ta cuestiona awe!

Online Pap translation:

advocate parent mos owing to bay cu vakantie!

friday, 08 february 2008

oranjestad(aan)— hour in sitting-room of gobierno sit contra the principio of seperacion of power, none instant advocate parent mr. hans mos owing to tell cu the is bay cu vakantie y cu the is let the caso cu past owing to atende in hand of another person.

now is resulta cu past owing to bay cu vakantie the netherlands, at instant cu the caso of joran cu past owing to atende is rementa at the netherlands. more question for thing is deal autoridad penal. do not much time happen cu mos self owing to admiti at daily paper cu hour jorg in one time more trankil was at the netherlands, cu is dificil for autoridad legal funciona if miss two funcionario in top at trabau.

now cu autoridad dutch have to atende the caso natalee cu autoridad of aruba, caminda another week for colmo the caso fondo is follow, is resulta cu mos is cu vakantie at the netherlands, caminda joran cu acusacion without base of autoridad legal owing to percura for his freedom, is talk cu autoridad dutch!
people have derecho of know kico is happen at aruba.

now cu the caso of joran is achieve atencion mundial y periodistanan internacional is show cu thing is motibo for cuestiona autoridad penal of aruba, advocate parent mos owing to bay cu vakantie.

daily paper the day before yesterday owing to deal of enter in contacto cu mr. hans mos, that hour nico jorg in one time more trankil was at the netherlands owing to show cu is dificil for autoridad penal can funciona cu teresa croes in estado of a.o. y another in exterior. daily paper owing to worde informa cu mr. hans mos owing to bay the netherlands. not owing to tell daily paper cu is cu vakantie supuestamente past owing to bay.

yesterday daily paper owing to worde informa cu is for enough time, mos owing to dicidi of regulation his vakantie y owing to dicidi cu the is bay happen his vakantie now at the netherlands, caminda casualmente joran van der sloot is worde interoga door of funcionarionan dutch, cu have to happen the informacion here for autoridad of aruba.

mos self owing to splica aruba con autoridad penal at aruba is deal of convence huez for go back let detene joran at the netherlands door of apela the veredicto of huez. for this the informacionnan cu have to ricibi of the netherlands, is extremely important. con now mos is bay cu vakantie for her self country caminda is interoga joran, is one question.

the caso cu is worde apela fast huez, owing to worde perdi door of autoridad penal already cu huez not can owing to sentencia joran, because autoridad penal not can owing to present none proof kico owing to happen cu natalee the day y cu natalee owing to die.

autoridad penal have to was know cu the acusacion cu they owing to present without proof palpabel, never can owing to permiti huez condena joran because autoridad penal not can owing to give none proof, as they self owing to admiti. then is the acusacion without base of autoridad penal, cu owing to haci possible for joran van der sloot can owing to achieve his freedom after cu owing to detene cu thing autoridad penal owing to calling “prueba esencial”.

con at the momentonan here mos can owing to bay cu vakantie caminda is interoga joran, is become more cuestionabel if as cuenta cu the cantidad of trabau cu autoridad penal have because another week have to atende cu the caso fondo desaroyo new. then is in one time cu two caso extremely important y in cual acusacionnan cu autoridad penal owing to hinca in another owing to play one paper determinante, uno of the two cabezantenan of autoridad penal is bay “cu vakantie”.

although is fiscal van der schaft will present the caso fondo new, cu owing to worde formula cu teresa croes at cabez, owing to base of one complaint of rudy croes y nel oduber, is conoci cu van der schaft have to atende cu the herencia y estrategia of big fish cu past owing to hereda y cu also is complete of question for thing is deal pruebanan present.

in the caso here also the “linknan” cu as mos, cu is at the netherlands for of cual the huez cu is atende the caso fondo new have to come, is important y the question is surgi cuanto necesidad have for teresa croes, although the is a.o., come guia the caso fondo new cu bau his direccion owing to see luz y owing to conoce one investigacion owing to base of raportnan false, among another.

daily paper is follow vigila the situation in autoridad penal cu is exigi atencion of the netherlands cu is more cu responsible in the caso here because the is percura for asistencia tecnico for autoridad penal, cu world is cuestiona today!

http://news.diario-aruba.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=963&Itemid=30

segun Jug Twitty,Tabata tin cover up di husticia den e desaparicion       

Friday, 08 February 2008 

ORANJESTAD(AAN): Padrastro di Natalee Holloway, Jug Twitty, a bisa recientemente cu polis di Aruba algun dia despues di desaparicion di Natalee Holloway, tabata sa caba con e caso tabata hinca den otro, pero cu polis a tapa cos.

Twitty a bisa esaki despues cu el a wak grabacion di e programa di Peter R. de Vries.
Padrastro di Natalee, kende algun tempo pasa a divorcia di Beth, a bisa FoxNews, cu dos siman despues di desaparicion di Natalee el a ricibi diferente pregunta straño for di e agentenan policial di Aruba.

Nan a puntra cosnan manera: “e tabata sufri di epilepsia, of tabata tin alergia?”
“Mi tabata rabia pa e preguntanan ey”.

“Pero awor mi ta pensa, nan tabata sa caba e tempo ey, loke a sosode”.
E ta papia di un asina yama “cover up”.

Online Pap translation:

according jug twitty,tabata have cover up of husticia in the desaparicion

friday, 08 february 2008

oranjestad(aan): padrastro of natalee holloway, jug twitty, owing to tell recientemente cu police of aruba some day after of desaparicion of natalee holloway, was know end con the caso was hinca in another, but cu police owing to tapa cos.

twitty owing to tell this after cu past owing to look at grabacion of the declaration of policy of peter r. de vries.
padrastro of natalee, that some time happen owing to divorcia of beth, owing to tell foxnews, cu two week after of desaparicion of natalee past owing to ricibi various question odd for of the agentenan policial of aruba.

they owing to ask about cosnan manera: “e was abide of epilepsy, or was have alergia?”
“mi was angry for her questions ey”.

“pero now i am think, they was know end the time ey, thing owing to sosode”.
the is talk of one so calling “cover up”.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 08, 2008, 10:36:56 AM »

Question. How did everybody get the spelling of Daury? Couldn't it be Dorry? Or Dowry? Or Dury? They were going by the name as Joran pronounced it. I don't think Patrick asked him to spell it. Just wondering.

Or DORY

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #371 on: February 08, 2008, 10:37:59 AM »

Does anyone know who the Judge is?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2008, 10:37:59 AM »

Destiny...I would like to help...please email me and tell me how I can help you!!  Klaas has my email addy[/b]

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: February 08, 2008, 10:39:17 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/ng.html

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Joran Submits to Questioning by Aruban Investigators in Holland
Aired February 7, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

GUESTS: Peter Devries and Dave Holloway

_____

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: February 08, 2008, 10:39:18 AM »

Murder & Crime thread - 51,472 views.

That's about 1500 in the last week ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: February 08, 2008, 10:40:11 AM »

Does anyone know who the Judge is?

Hi Tony, good to see you again.

I don't think we do. Or if 'WE' do, I don't know. LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #376 on: February 08, 2008, 10:40:20 AM »

Good Morning.

I got a video from Bamboo this morning and it is actually the most remarkable WTF video of all time involving in the Natalee Holloway case.

You have to see for yourselves just how screwed up the thinking on Aruba is.

The person on the video is not Bamboo. That person is DR T.

Julia Renfro is even mentioned. That will make her drab dreary day that much brighter.

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/

oh geeeeezzeeeeee. holy $#$*#*# crap...too much crack 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: February 08, 2008, 10:40:38 AM »

Emotions Run High, Aruba Is Angry At Van Der Sloot

February 7th 2008, Aruba.

Arubans still feel attacked by the U.S. media.
Many believe the pride of Aruba has been tarnished.

ORANJESTAD-Hundreds of locals expressed their anger on radio shows and via e-mail to newspapers after watching the "confession-on-tape" on Monday evening. Arubans reacted massively against Joran van der Sloot, and that for the first time since the disappearance of Natalee Holloway on May 30th, 2005.

For the past 2 years the public on the island gave Joran van der Sloot the benefit of the doubt, in that he was involved in the disappearance of Natalee. There was no blood, no body, and no evidence of a murder. Many on the island believed that Natalee was still alive, and was in hiding somewhere. Others believed that she may have accidentally drowned at sea, after she was left alone by Joran on the beach.

At least 5,000 government employees were granted two days free, to help with the search for Natalee in 2005. Dutch F-16 planes were sent to scan the entire island for a body recently buried underground. Thousands of volunteers helped search for the missing teen without any result. There was a search every day for months. And the government was spending millions in the investigation.

Arubans felt that they were constantly attacked by the U.S. media, and at times by the Holloway family. That did not help with having sympathy for the Holloway family, and it certainly did not help the case. In the contrary Arubans shifted in a defensive mode, and felt that their pride was being attacked by the media. Arubans felt nothing that they did to help find Natalee was appreciated.

The Dutch crime reporter, Peter R. de Vries started to investigate the case at the beginning of 2007. De Vries has spent months studying the investigation reports, and interviewing those involved in the case. Patrick van der Eem –a 34 year old Antillean- approached De Vries in The Netherlands in the middle of 2007, he wanted to help out solving the case.

De Vries hired Van der Eem as an undercover thug that would make Joran comfortable enough to tell exactly what happened that night. Joran told his story on different occasions while Van der Eem was driving, and it was all captured on hidden camera.

Van der Eem is a businessman in Arnhem who loves Aruba, and wanted closure for the parents of Natalee. In addition, he was tired of the bad press Aruba has been getting. With the story of Joran on tape, De Vries added the pieces of the puzzle together and claimed he has solved the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. His program was broadcasted on Monday evening to the Aruban public.

"Joran is a psychopath, he has lied to everyone on the island." said an angry water-sports businesswoman, who did not want her name to be made public. "I feel so sorry for Natalee, and her parents who had to go through years of uncertainty as to what happened to their daughter. Our island will suffer for a long time too, we will bare the consequences of the actions of one man. My colleague of Pennsylvania was told by his family, are you going again to that murder island? A person on CNN also advised tourists that they are better off in Bermuda.''

Management Consultant, Mathilde Robles said that she knew Joran van der Sloot by face. "He seems like a nice guy, and I did not want to pre- judge him. But now after watching the program on Monday, I am certain that he is behind the disappearance of Natalee, he himself has admitted it."

Robles is shocked on Van der Sloot's comment, that he can not believe that this has happened to him. "If the judge does not punish this man, we the Arubans will," said Robles.

Joran van der Sloot said on different occasions that he felt particularly sorry for the Aruban community. The image of Aruba as the safest country in the Caribbean has been tarnished ever since the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

According to the government, the case has cost the island tens of millions of dollars. Tourism from the U.S. fell by 9 percent during 2006. Aruba is 70 percent dependent on the U.S. generating market. There are barely arrivals from Alabama, the state of Natalee Holloway. The Governor of Alabama has imposed a travel boycott to Aruba.

Public anger is also directed to the father of Joran, Paul van der Sloot, mainly because Paul has smuggled a cellular phone to his son in prison. Many on the island now believe that the family Van der Sloot is out for the money. Paul van der Sloot said earlier that he would sew the country of Aruba, because he was held as suspect in the disappearance of Natalee. On tape, Joran said he will also sew, and wants to cash in big time for a house in Spain.

Emotions ran so high, there were a few people who expressed that the Van der Sloot family should be deported from Aruba.

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=54632
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: February 08, 2008, 10:40:42 AM »

This is my favorite part of the Greta interview

VAN SUSTEREN: Did Joran's parents say anything to you at that point or even after the show?

DE VRIES: After the show, they apologized for what their son did. And I think his mother is a good mother. She loves her son, but she doesn't know what he is doing, I think. And well, his father, I have some special thoughts about him.[/b]VAN SUSTEREN: All right. And I hope you'll come back, Peter, as you develop more information on those special thoughts, if, indeed, you get some more information on them. Peter, you're always welcome back here. So thank you, Peter.

DE VRIES: OK. You're welcome, Greta

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: February 08, 2008, 10:43:31 AM »

Good Morning Monks!!  Thanks Anna!  Peter ROCKS!!! I even watch greta...ugh...I wish we had a Peter here in the US! 

Good Morning, Sunny!

Yes, I wish we had a Peter deVries.

He could stay at my house, too, lol.

LOL...you little Devil you!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.