May 30, 2024, 03:05:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #726 2/7 - 2/8/08  (Read 230721 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: February 08, 2008, 09:11:21 PM »

So he is saying he is ok with taking the heat, in fact, he thinks he's doing something noble and righteous for his father. His indifference comes easily because he does not have a soul. Ironically, he has allegiance to his father, yet, also looks down on him--remember this:

i am very young monkey.
you all know this.

but joran can take the heat because his is underage at the time (17).
he will never be sentenced as an adult.
he thinks he is a bloody superman.

but they can put him away forever behind bars under TBS.
(i explained earlier what TBS is)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2582.msg345103#msg345103

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: February 08, 2008, 09:12:16 PM »

its alright only good you asked right
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: February 08, 2008, 09:15:29 PM »

Where has Jossy and Diaro been for the past two months? Has he been silenced by the government threat to boycott all advertising in his paper if he continues? Last thing Jossy told us was that he would not be silenced, but he has been.

In My Opinion
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #903 on: February 08, 2008, 09:17:51 PM »

Where has Jossy and Diaro been for the past two months? Has he been silenced by the government threat to boycott all advertising in his paper if he continues? Last thing Jossy told us was that he would not be silenced, but he has been.
Maybe since Joran is no longer a suspect for ANY crime, he is forbidden from writing about him. That may be their system.

In My Opinion
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: February 08, 2008, 09:23:58 PM »

so now Joran was TOO HIGH to be telling the truth?!
WOW, these people NEVER fail to amaze me with the sh^t that comes out their mouth!

now back to reading.

d

If getting high on weed and confessing to a crime is a justifiable means of getting off the hook in the netherlands they might as well fire all their judges and get rid of their legal system.

That's like saying you're not responsible for getting drunk and killing somebody in a car wreck because beer is legal.

Good points

Yes.....pathetic, aren't they 

great idea. i am going to get stoned right now and rob a bank 
i understand you only think stoned person could make de dutch law up.

but i also watched nancy grace. i thought she was great, if never seen her before. very professional.
if a dutch news show tries that all satellite link-up fail straight away - with speech delays and all that 
so my opinion is based on one broadcast. i can't get CNN USA over here.

but wasn't there that Peter R. said: sure he wil get convited? not sure i watch so much now.
but he said it. you can put your dollars on that. and trust him he is not getting away with.

you monkeys have been working in this for 2.5 years!
the car-tapes are not even a week ago broadcasted.
by the time everything is analyzed, digested and re-analyzed over and over again...

what i am trying to say: Joran stands no chance 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: February 08, 2008, 09:25:05 PM »

Posted by Heli at RU (I have no idea if this is complete or partial)

Nancy:

Why is Joran still walking around? You also were privy to many of the prosecution's file. I recall that you mentioned that Joran gave an accurrate description of her underwear.

Beth:

Absolutely

Art Harris:

There are witnesses to his predatory behaviour.

Phone call:

Will his confession be admissable if he he was high?

Nancy:

Voluntary intoxication is no defense, he was not talking to police, he's not protected by the constitution for blabbing. It will come in in its entirety.

Many people believe

Beth:

There are two Daurys, one of them has been ruled out and that is something else that has been surfacing. Joran says he will take the name to his grave, and he's not in his grave.

Pat Brown:

This convulsion did not happen, Joran is always making natalee the bad person, he's angry with her he strangled her or smothered her because she wouldn't have sex with her. He called his father and I'd look at the possibility she's buried on land. How about under the gardener's shack at daddy's house.

Beth:

Any parent that's faced with something like this, you have to somehow, gosh you have to detach, you have to have a protective barrier there because you're there to fight for your child. It's a delicate balance to keep moving forward with justice.

I take comfort in knowing that, peace and comfort from Natalee, I feel it's a present that Natalee's with God and when I hear Joran's admission I take more peace and comfort from knowing what he did to her.

More from Heli at RU:

Nancy:

After people of Aruba have seen his confession,
what is their response

Jossy:

Over here they find that he is guilty, most of the people we consulted and who called us say he was very articulate, he was talking freely and he could described everything that happened. The people of Aruba are very irritated with this character and the Minister of Justice has deemed him persona non grata

Beth:

I'm not really sure what GHB can cause, but if a young woman has no medical history of anything significant, why would she all of a sudden go into convulsions or seizures. It definitely has to be because of GHB.

Nancy:

Is it true that he said he was afraid for her body to be found because his semen would be found in her.

Beth:

Yes, yes, yes, he told that to Patrick.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: February 08, 2008, 09:31:10 PM »

posted at RU today:

resigned wrote:

Paulus: After all we've done for him....why'd he mention the damn phone smuggling?

AnitaL Little bastard. I'm not paying that poker bill this month.

pax  PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:41 pm

Paulus: Aw come on, poker is good for him.

Anita: Bangbus. What's that?

Paulus: Uh, Bangbus Poker. You never heard of that? Give me the bill, I'll pay it.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #907 on: February 08, 2008, 09:33:24 PM »

OMG Buckeye....lmao. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: February 08, 2008, 09:36:51 PM »

OMG Buckeye....lmao. 

Almost as good as some of the Dutch parodies....
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #909 on: February 08, 2008, 09:40:35 PM »

He translated a couple of his editorials on the FP,and did a few TV interviews and a recording with Dana. But the last I recall he was angry whenJK2 were released and was gonna tell us more about a Minister and name names that he had a whore house in Venezuela..I never saw anything more about that.

Wouldn't suprise me if that was Rudy Croes,we know he got busted for holding those 2 or 3 girls from the D.R against there will and forcing them into prostitution as we saw in Diario in 2005. When he got busted and that Govt wanted answers,he said he gave them visa's to paint and work in San Nicolas. That is the area where Prostitution is legal in Aruba 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: February 08, 2008, 09:44:27 PM »

Front page post by CHARLIE
charlie on February 8th, 2008 3:06 pm
latest news 1 hour ago,hearing of joran is over,
joran declares that he was drugged during 20 hours of filming and questions by the criminals
patrick and de vries, and having nothing to declare because he dont remember a word he said
during these 20 hours,
1,5 hour of show we saw was just a fraction.

patrick got a kick in the ass from us immigration
trying to get in to get money from tv s, and send back to the Netherlands, because of his criminal files record.

the circus will continue….

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: February 08, 2008, 09:45:41 PM »

unbelievable

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: February 08, 2008, 09:47:13 PM »

On Gretawire:

Sent: Friday, February 08, 2008 4:18 PM
To: Van Susteren, Greta; Cooper, Meade; Tarrant, Angela; Pertesis, Mina
Subject: Prosecutor’s Office

Spoke to Dop Gruimel at the Prosecutor’s Office. She told me Hans Mos
was NOT present at the interrogation of Joran. She would not reveal
anything they spoke with Joran about beyond what was in the press
release. The information in the case file sent to the panel in Curacao
(and any subsequent evidence gathered) will not be released–the only
information released publicly would be evidence used in court if the
case was tried, because then it would be a public matter. Even if the
case is closed, the file will not be released.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/

Hans does not know that we put a GPs device on him that shows he WAS there, helping them get their stories straight.

Tell the truth Hans, Joran is in Holland giving a statement, and you are on a planned (non-working) vacation in Holland. Good joke, Hans, really. When did you plan the (non-working) vacation, when Joran announced that he would speak to police.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: February 08, 2008, 09:47:28 PM »

I believe that Jossy has been silenced to some degree by his brother's
arrest.  I think they have made threats against his brother if he says
too much.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #914 on: February 08, 2008, 09:48:39 PM »

Klaas or anybody else?  There is a new poster who started a new thread, who has a question.   I'm unable to answer, but hoping maybe somebody elsec can?[/b

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2573.new#new

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #915 on: February 08, 2008, 09:49:08 PM »

Just wait until Joran is charged with grave robbing, aquited, and Mos says  "we did the best we could, it's time to move on". Believe me, thats exactly what is going to happen.

In My Opinion
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #916 on: February 08, 2008, 09:50:47 PM »

Maybe since Joran is no longer a suspect for ANY crime, he is forbidden from writing about him. That may be their system.

Laws, no freedom of the press or speech.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: February 08, 2008, 09:53:46 PM »

Front page post by CHARLIE
charlie on February 8th, 2008 3:06 pm
latest news 1 hour ago,hearing of joran is over,
joran declares that he was drugged during 20 hours of filming and questions by the criminals
patrick and de vries, and having nothing to declare because he dont remember a word he said
during these 20 hours,
1,5 hour of show we saw was just a fraction.

patrick got a kick in the ass from us immigration
trying to get in to get money from tv s, and send back to the Netherlands, because of his criminal files record.

the circus will continue….

Charlie is an attorney and surely he knows (or maybe not) about treaties between ally nations regards emigration/immigration/migration, etc., whereby anyone with certain charges pending or otherwise can be put on a "do not enter" list.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: February 08, 2008, 09:55:10 PM »

I believe that Jossy has been silenced to some degree by his brother's
arrest.  I think they have made threats against his brother if he says
too much.

Thank you, Magnolia.  It has been stated here numerous times.  Some just do not read or do not care to read.  Bravo for you to say it again.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: February 08, 2008, 09:56:00 PM »

Just wait until Joran is charged with grave robbing, aquited, and Mos says  "we did the best we could, it's time to move on". Believe me, thats exactly what is going to happen.

I agree Spock.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.