March 29, 2024, 08:24:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Could Daury be Freddy?  (Read 10864 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2008, 02:50:09 PM »

The lastest from Natalee's Freebirds:

What Does Freddie Know?

Several references have been made by suspects in the disappearance of
Natalee Holloway about the knowledge of another suspect - Freddie Alexander Arambatzis.

There have been references made regarding Freddie about Joran's shoes,
Natalee remaining "passed out", a camera, and Freddie knowing "the truth".

Diario 12/6/2006
http://www.diario-aruba.com/2006/12/6/

...the fact that Joran had already on the 30th of May
told Freddy the story about the Holliday Inn and that Joran told Freddy
also that “they” went into panic when Natalee remained “passed out”!

Statement
Freddy Zedan
June 12th 2005

The girl had fallen several times on the way to the beach. Joran told me that at some point she "no longer came around/no longer regained consciousness" and that they had left her on the beach.

He also told me that he had left his gym/sporting shoes on the beach. After Joran had told me this, I asked him why he had left her there. He answered me that at that moment he had not known what to do.

Freddie was brought to the van der Sloot home after he spoke with
Aruban authorities in the early days of this investigation.
He was grilled by Joran's parents as to what he told police regarding their son, and Natalee Holloway.

Freddie states that Joran told him they had left Natalee at the beach, while at the same time Joran was still telling authorities he and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe had left Natalee at the Holiday Inn

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 18, 2005

“I believed the story that Joran, Deepak and Satish told, until Joran changed his statement. After that Freddy came to us and told us a different story. Joran had gone with the girl to the beach. (With Freddy is meant the witness Freddy ZEDAN; comment TROMP).

Freddy had told this story shortly after he was interviewed by the police.
He had called my wife and had said that he found it important to tell the truth. After that he came over to us and he first talked to my wife. After that he came back one time and and he spoke with Joran's lawyer, his parents, me and my wife were also present. My wife and myself were very crushed/saddened/injured and angry at Joran for apparently not telling us the truth. My wife and the lawyer then confronted Joran about this. According to my wife Joran reacted calmly and said that he had always told Freddy the truth.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement
June 23, 2005

To your question whether Freddy ZEDAN came to our house out of his own accord or whether I had invited him, I can state the following. According to me Freddy phoned my wife after he had been questioned by the police. According to me he and his girlfriend came over to see my wife and he told what he had stated to the police. I was busy in the kitchen and did not hear everything Freddy was saying. Only at
the end of the conversation I joined them. My wife and I were angry at Joran, because he did not tell the truth from the beginning. My wife planned to confront Joran with Freddy's statements. That night we were going to have a meeting with Mr. A. CARLO, this was a previously planned meeting. My wife called Freddy again and asked him if he could tell his story again to Joran's lawyer. At first he didn't want to come because he had an exam the very next day but in the end he and his parents came over. He then told the story he knew to Joran's lawyer. I am convinced that Mr. CARLO did this with the best intentions possible

JORAN'S BOOK
Page 154, Freddy after his June 12 statement:

(Joran) That night Freddy, per request of my mother, visited, to tell
everything.

Freddy's parents are coming along, because they do not find it a good idea that Freddy goes alone. Besides my father Paul and my mother Anita.
My lawyer Anthony Carlo is also present at our home per request of my mother.

My mother asks Freddy to tell everything again.

Freddy: I could see on Anita's face that she did not know Joran had left the girl on the beach and that he has lost his shoes.

I also told that Joran, Deepak, Satish and me had talked about it that I would buy new shoes for Joran.

Anita could not believe everything I was telling. (as in amazed).

Carlo asks several times why Freddy thinks that Joran left his shoes behind.

Freddy answers: Joran did not want to walk with his shoes on the beach and probably left them behind because of that.

Freddy tells the beach story again that I would have told him on Monday May 30.

Carlo in between asks questions all the time.

Freddy: I felt he asked me those things because he thought that me as a good friend of Joran could understand why he had done these things. I do not believe he asked those questions because he thought Joran would have told me, because he repeated every time: Why do you think that?

My father does not ask Freddy anything, but he does react on Freddy's answers to my mother. He says: why does Joran lie, and why did he not tell us that? My mother had promised the conversation would last 10 minutes max, but after half an hour Freddy's father gets up.

My parents did not agree with Joran's parents having invited me, Freddy says.

After Carlo had called the head officer for permission to visit me, he confronts me with what Freddy had said. I immediately admitted I had lied and that Freddy was telling the truth.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 11, 2005

I also have to tell you that Joran was wearing white sneakers/sport shoes that night. If you search/investigate his home then you will see that the shoes aren't there. He had told me that he had theft them on the beach.
To your question whether I of if Joran told the story to someone else,
than I can say the following. I know Joran told his story to his friend named Freddy ZEDAN. Freddy lives behind Joran. His mobile phone number is inside my mobile phone.

To your question whether Joran told me what he had told Freddy,
I can say the following. Joran told me that he had told Freddy the
truth and the story that was made up. I know that he trusts Freddy more because they have known each other for a long time. If you go and talk to Freddy, he will tell you the made up story and maybe also the truth.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 30, 2005

On your question who can tell the truth to you, with the exception of Joran, Deepak and I, I can tell you the following:
Freddy is the person Joran confides in and he can tell you the truth.

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 24, 2005

On your question who Joran's best friend is:
Freddy Zedan is Joran’s best friend. Freddy knew about the invented Holiday Inn and the tale which my brother and I and Joran told and that the missing girl was dropped off at the beach at the Marriott. My brother Deepak had told me that he and Joran invented the tale but to Freddy the beach tale was told. I thought that stunk, because I was not aware Freddy was told the beach tale. (note: tale does not necessarily mean lie, could mean story).

I have met Freddy two times after it was confessed that the girl became missing.

...the second time was when Joran, my brother and I took the camera to Freddy’s house.
We delivered the camera to Freddy, and afterwards all four of us ate Chinese in the area of Freddy’s house. Freddy also lives in Montanja. I do not remember his house number. We had bought food and we then we went to Joran’s apartment afterwards. According to me Freddy
was informed then already about the missing girl. We may have spoken some about the missing girl, it is possible but I don’t remember.

You ask me if I was scared when we were talking with Freddy about the missing girl. It is possible that I don’t remember. I say that we, Deepak and I, did not know that Freddy knew the real story. The real story, which was on the beach. It do not understand why Freddy was told that, according to me he knew both stories already.

Wednesday June 22, 2005
While being transferred from police station to KIA, Deepak and Satish are secretly recorded in a 40min conversation:

D: And I also trusted Freddy like a brother.
S: Yes.
D: But he also talked shit, that's why we've been arrested.
S: What did he say?
D: He keeps information behind. You know that Van der Sloot trusts Freddy with his life. Freddy knows what has happened. Freddy knows the truth.
S: I know he knows truth
D: Freddy knows, Freddy knows.
S: I've just said, Freddy also knows about the story of what happened, ask him.
D: Freddy knows

Deepak and Satish are being questioned in Orangestad at the same time and are transported back to KIA along with Joran in a minivan. The following conversation is recorded:

Joran: You know no good that my father has nothing to do [with this}. I have read your statements, friend. You two are lying shit. (then very calmly) You know what happened with that girl. If you don't know it, then nothing happened. (then angrily) So, f*** you. What do you say, that Freddy has to be arrested?
Deepak: That Freddy has to tell the truth.
Joran: You know very well that Freddy has told the truth.
Satish: You will see, you will see.
Deepak: You could have prevented it from the beginning, this, of your
father. You know it. That he wasn't arrested.

Freddie himself was detained by authorities in this case - and then subsequently released. .

Diana Emerencia - Freddy's attorney
Decatur Daily News
August 31, 2005

http://www.decaturdaily.com/decaturdaily/news/050831/aruba.shtml

Freddy Alexander Zedan-Arambatzis, a friend of van der Sloot and the Kalpoes, was arrested on suspicion of having unspecified "physical contact" with a female minor, said his lawyer, Diana Emerencia.

Zedan-Arambatzis, 21, is also suspected of photographing the girl in "tempting poses" and showing the images to other people, Emerencia said.

The Kalpoe brothers and van der Sloot are also suspected of involvement in the incidents, which allegedly occurred before Holloway disappeared, she said.

*Did Freddie have involvement in Natalee's disappearance?

* What "truth" does Freddie know that could shed light on the circumstances surrounding this tragic crime?

* Why did the Kalpoe brothers need to give a camera to Freddy?

* What sort of history regarding similar crimes do Freddie and Joran share?

* Why did Paulus and Anita need to find out what Freddy told police?

* Has Freddie told Aruban authorities all he knows about what happened to Natalee Holloway?

Natalee and her family deserve justice, and we will not let up until they have it!
Natalee's Freebirds

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:31:07 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2008, 02:51:37 PM »

Here is the thread where the police car translations are.  It was translated by a couple of different people with slite variations in the translation:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=95.0
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #22 on: February 22, 2008, 03:03:46 PM »

At 2:00-3:00 am your more likely to call your best friend than your father for help with a possible death. Especially when you tell everyone that you trust him with your life!

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2008, 03:08:31 PM »

From Joran's Zorpia site - Freddy and Jaime, Best Friends for Life

http://photos.zorpia.com/loverboy362/photo/6687493.c64a72/Best_Friends_For_Life

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: February 22, 2008, 11:31:53 PM »

I have always wondered who that third person in that photo is. Jaime has too many fingers. LOL
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2008, 11:33:04 PM »

I have always wondered who that third person in that photo is. Jaime has too many fingers. LOL

Never mind it must be a blur in the photo...or my glasses...going to clean them now.....
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2008, 12:46:32 PM »

Hi Kiwi...how's Michigan doing?

Thought you might like to read this from Joran's book translation. Interesting as there are no statements from Deepak after this date and of course we don't have the one for that day, until I believe 6/28. Not one the whole time Daddy was being detained.

P179-181

Wednesday June 22, 2005

While being transferred from police station to KIA, Deepak and Satish are secretly recorded in a 40min conversation:

D: I'm not going outside much (in prison), since they're asking too much
shit.
S: When you stay on your own, you'll start to think too much, so don't stay
on your own. Talk to people. Play domino.
D: I've told them that they should arrest Freddy as well.
S: The three of us have been arrested, but he just knows the truth.
D: I've told them to arrest Koen and Sander as well. F*****g all of them.
From me, they won't get any hint, as long as the truth keeps hanging. None
of them are friends, except for us. Do you get it? Do I get it? (<- this is
a Dutch saying when " something doesn't make sense")
S: I have nothing, there is nothing, nothing from me and I didn't do
anything.
D: I'm not afraid of that shit
S: I'm not afraid. I don't worry.
D: I want them to get ("find") the girl, so, but preferably alive. But
anyway, if they'll find her dead, yeh, then that's bad luck for the family.
But when they find her, they'll know exactly who did it. That's what I all
learned from (???). I want them to get her. I know (???)
S: I know where I am. I am close to the truth. I'm always close to the
truth.
D: I'm not afraid. I do miss mum and all those things. That bores me.
D: Not that I'm afraid. The worst has already happened. I've already come to
the worst place, so nothing worse than this can happen, do you understand?
But I know, that when I get outside (be released) then they are going to pay
me very well.
D: I'm not afraid. It also depends on that f*****g statement. Yeh, since
there's one (or a) person who changes his story every time. That (person)
has made already six statements, I guess. But they are all pure shit (???)
and I'm still in it (here).
S: (???)
D: You push (???)
S: And by let give to let go (???)
D: It is impossible, swa. When you start that car the whole neighborhood
will hear it.
S: Anyway, he seems to know everything better.
D: He knows our rule, we trust him as a friend, like a brother to be close
with (???)
S: Anyway, bad luck.
D: And I also trusted Freddy like a brother.
D: But he also talked shit, that's why we've been arrested.
S: What did he say?
D: He keeps information behind. You know that Van der Sloot trusts Freddy
with his life. Freddy knows what has happened. Freddy knows the truth.
S: I know he knows truth
D: Freddy knows, Freddy knows.
S: I've just said, Freddy also knows about the story of what happened, ask
him.
D: Freddy knows
S: Yes, he knows that if that person maybe has told him some details (???)
that I don't know, but I also know what that person has told me. That is the
first and the story that we made up, that I know (???)
D: That boy is also arrested, no. Steve. He has been solved too, so then
it's solved too (???)
S: He didn't do a thing.
D: It has been solved.
(.)
D: Up till today, I haven't told any shit about him, whether he did
something with the girl or that the chick.
S: We've only told the truth
D: Yep, because he hasn't told me anything and I don't know it. I'm not
gonna lie about him. But the more he talks (??????) I would never never
never talk shit about him like: "he did do this or that to the girl",
because I don't know.
S: Must just declare the truth
D: I'll never do that. But let him talk shit. I'll never say something
against or about (???) him. Never, just tell the truth. And that's also what
I've always declared in my statements. His attorney will point that out to
himself. I'll never (falsely) accuse somebody.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:32:07 AM by Nut44x4 » Logged
stuart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2008, 05:40:09 PM »

MuminOhio,.......In respone to your comment on "why I think that Gottenbros were protected by the authorities".    You are right, if there father was an insurance agent he wouldn't have such leverage on the authorities (that is assuming he wasn't involved in insurance fraud scams with them as partners)

But I think that with low brow ignoramisus running the investigation there will always be the tendancy for them to bully the minority or bully the weak.  Then they can go home at the end of the day and feel that their egos are properly inflated even though they havent really accomplished anything.    There is also a tendency with those types of authorities to allign themselves with those who they percieve as powerfull.    It is simply their survival strategy for getting by in the world.   And USUALLY it works fine.    The DNA lab tech in Texas who faked the DNA results in her lab to favor then predudices of the authorities moved up to top position in the department at the expence of the honest ones.    Now Texas has the highest number of false convictions in the country.   

They sue went after the innocent black security gaurds right away, for example.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2008, 08:54:35 PM »

I too think Daury is Daddy.

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
stuart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2008, 04:56:06 PM »

Another detail that excludes theKalpoes is this:  The strategy of Joran and “Daury” was to go about business as normally as possible to deflect suspicion.  The Kalpoes the next day did the opposite.  They brushed off going to school.

Timeline:  1:45          Natalie, it would appear was pretty near death at 1:45 when Joran and Kalpoes parted ways. (she was going in and out of consciousness).    She could have passed away any time from 1:45 when she exited the car to 2:30am when Joran called from McDonalds.   I think the Kalpoes knew that Natalie should get back to the Hotel and were glad to have her out of the car and to have Joran taking her there.   I seem to remember the Kalpoes mom saying on tv very early on something about “that girl making a mess in the back seat of her boys nice new car”.    She must have overheard something and filtered it through her own interpretation.   

2:30am  :                 Joran calls Deepak to say he is already walking home,  breathing heavily.   He contradicts himself, saying he is speaking Dutch so Natalie won’t understand him, then saying he left her on the beach already.   (IMO Natalie would already have passed away at this point)

2:30 to 3:00  :          Who did Ramos see in the white car at the dirt road between 2:30 and 3:00?    If his sighting was in any way related to the case,  I think it was the three men who fit best into the case.   One of the Gottenbos in the drivers seat (Close enough resemblance to Joran for a late night identification.   Joran in the passenger side hiding his face from being identified, and Freddy in the back seat (Close enough to Deepak in appearance).   If Joran was really walking home at that point, perhaps BOTH Gottenbos and Freddy, after completing the job?   (If accomplice(‘s) had started helping Joran at 2:05am they could have gone to sea and been back in the white car on the dirt road at the club by  2:50)

By 3:11 the conspirators (?) had designed a strategy to go on with daily routine to deflect suspicion.   At 3:11 Joran text messages something to Florencia.   (anyone know from which phone pole the cell text message was received?)
Two minutes later, at 3:13 a text message to Deepak,  “I am home now”.  (is he really?)
At 3:33am Joran sends IM from computer that indicates that now he is REALLY home (i.e. he is plugged into the wall socket).   Did he really walk home?   Or did he say he walked to fill a 45 minute gap in his alibi?   Was he in the passenger side of the car on the dirt road at the club hiding his face from Ramos, and then driven home by the accomplice(‘s)?

Joran had roughly 45 minutes from 1:45 to meet up with accomplice, help his accomplice a little and start for home, assuming Natalie died the moment she stepped out of the car.   (I am assuming she was at least breathing when Joran dragged her out of the car because the Kalpoes would not be so lucky as to stay out of the whole mess to the degree they did if she had died in their car).   45 minutes doesn’t seem like much time but under stress people can be hyperenergized (i.e. “Joran was breathing heavily”)
Can anyone fill in my flaws and missing pieces?

stuart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2008, 12:50:25 AM »

Another thing that suggests Freddies complicity in theNatalie disappearance is Freddies conspiring with Joran to contrive a new story when the Holiday Inn story was disproven by the security tapes.   Suddenly Freddy "comes clean" and tells Anita and company the new story, "what really happened".  And "Anita is shocked" to hear "the truth". 

Freddies parents are present as well as Jorans parents and Jorans lawyer.   Joran is as calm as a clam during the meeting.   Not at all mad at Freddy for stabbing him in the back while "coming clean" and telling "What really happened".

The new "true story" was also developed by Joran to repair the damage from the Holiday Inn story.  Freddy conspired with Joran on every detail of the new scenario and the staging for this new revelation.   

Freddy should be charged with obstruction of justice. 
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.