March 28, 2024, 03:01:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "I STAND WITH THE GIRL" T-SHIRT SUGGESTIONS  (Read 10809 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 09, 2008, 02:12:30 PM »

I haven't even had a chance to discuss this with Red yet.  I've come up with this design which may work out to be more gender neutral than the beautiful design CBB came up with.  I really love hers too though.

Front:

Back:

CBB's design:

NOTE: The dark t-shirts in Cafepress only allow for printing on the front and not the back.  I put together this sample:

« Last Edit: February 09, 2008, 05:22:04 PM by klaasend » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2008, 02:38:39 PM »

NOTE - the t-shirts will be available in any color Cafepress has available.  I know they have pastels, dark blue, black and of course white.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2008, 02:42:00 PM »

Use the one of Joran choking that kid
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2008, 02:42:59 PM »

Use the one of Joran choking that kid

Would you really want to wear a t-shirt with that monster on it? 
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2008, 02:44:25 PM »

I love that second one...but I see the argument about guys wearing them.  I will one of each.
Tony
Scared Monkey

« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2008, 02:44:31 PM »

No
It would be sensational though, we need to spread the word about how bad he is!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2008, 02:53:04 PM »

I love that second one...but I see the argument about guys wearing them.  I will one of each.

Lala's - the first and second samples would be on the same t-shirt.  I could do some plain ones with just the words on the front or back though.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2008, 03:51:00 PM »

Klass....I love the first shirt...I'll be buying some as soon as they are ready...how do you feel about adding Holloway under Natalee's name...for clarification to those who might not know who it is, unless they see the whole name.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2008, 05:23:10 PM »

Klass....I love the first shirt...I'll be buying some as soon as they are ready...how do you feel about adding Holloway under Natalee's name...for clarification to those who might not know who it is, unless they see the whole name.

No, we don't want to put Holloway, we want people to ASK who is Natalee (if they don't know).
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2008, 06:15:23 PM »

No, we don't want to put Holloway, we want people to ASK who is Natalee (if they don't know).

Duh...slaps own forhead....of course!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2008, 07:44:10 PM »

I haven't even had a chance to discuss this with Red yet.  I've come up with this design which may work out to be more gender neutral than the beautiful design CBB came up with.  I really love hers too though.

Front:

Back:

CBB's design:

NOTE: The dark t-shirts in Cafepress only allow for printing on the front and not the back.  I put together this sample:

Klaas,,, could ya maybe try the xd out aruba on the left chest and the I stand with the girl on the back?? Just wondering how that would look..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2008, 02:05:43 AM »

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2008, 07:53:52 AM »

I would like to see Natalee's name under "I stand with that girl" as that makes it easy for other's in line to start coversatons with you and then for you to give out more info on the case and things in Aruba.

with just the line I stand with that girl.... they'd have to see the back of you to see just what girl you'd be talking about

I wouldn't what people to start calling her "that girl" the way we do it in standing with her is different... but people like to take short names out of context and start using them. This would degrade Natalee... put with her full name there for them to see; then "that girl" usages to them and others would start for they'd be using Natalee's name.

could the "no aruba' also appear on the front of the one saying I stand by the girl" and then her name/// all on the front and then the picture on the back?

Then we have covered all main points... boycott Aruba, We still stand by the girl and on the third line her name is listed for we are proud to use her name.

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2008, 09:56:55 AM »

This one is perfect! (imo)

Can't wait to buy & wear. And give as gifts.

BOYCOTT ARUBA
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
ccndixie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2008, 11:35:49 PM »

I love all of them -- have the proofs or whatever been sent to Cafe Press yet?  In other words, how soon can we start ordering?  It will be great to have several styles/colors to choose from since these will make up most of my summer wardrobe this year.  Thanks to all the creative monkeys for these great looking designs.  Cafe Press will be a good supplier, as they print on high quality shirts.  Love their website.  Thanks again!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2008, 06:39:54 PM »

I love all of them -- have the proofs or whatever been sent to Cafe Press yet?  In other words, how soon can we start ordering?  It will be great to have several styles/colors to choose from since these will make up most of my summer wardrobe this year.  Thanks to all the creative monkeys for these great looking designs.  Cafe Press will be a good supplier, as they print on high quality shirts.  Love their website.  Thanks again!

No, nothing has been set up in Cafepress yet, I've been too busy.  I still have to talk to Red about it too.  The good news is when I get the OK from Red I can set them up right away.  Won't take long.  Hopefully within the next week they will be available.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2008, 01:58:33 PM »

This one is perfect! (imo)

Can't wait to buy & wear. And give as gifts.

BOYCOTT ARUBA
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

I like it too... plain and simple , but to the point....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Vicki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2008, 07:19:08 AM »

Klaas, just a suggestion..Instead of going with CAfeexpress...one of our own monkeys can do the tshirts and haf the proceeds can go to TES or SAFE TRAVELS...email me if you think this is s good idea...just thought Id throw it out there...
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2008, 09:20:25 PM »

I like this one too.

d

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2008, 04:35:41 AM »

will a women's style w/ cap sleeve be available as well?

TIA

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.