April 20, 2024, 01:25:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 263913 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: February 10, 2008, 01:42:45 AM »

<a href="http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf" target="_blank">http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o100/klaasen3/Sub3/Natalee2.swf</a>

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 05:41:59 PM by klaasend » Logged
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2008, 03:41:09 AM »

Clean cage.........be good in it! 

Nite all! Have a wonderful night and Sleep Well when you turn in!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2008, 03:48:29 AM »

Clean cage.........be good in it! 

Nite all! Have a wonderful night and Sleep Well when you turn in!
Good Nite! Glad to see you here after Your chirping experience last night...LOL...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2008, 06:38:53 AM »

I won't to bring back this very good post by MrsKub, one of our newest posters. I feel it is worthy of being reposted.  My apologies to MrsKub for stealing this back.

February 6, 2008

Dutch Newspaper Reports Aruba's Tourism Caused Economic Loss In The Tens of Millions

Summary:Boycott of Aruba hurts Aruba big time.

Today, Dutch News reported that Aruba has lost tens of millions of dollars due to the Natalee Holloway inspired boycott of Aruba.

The report states:
"The disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway and the ensuing police investigation has cost the former Dutch colony of Aruba tens of millions of dollars in lost income from American tourists.

"The comment was made by the island's prime minister Nelson Oduber on the Dutch tv current affairs show Nova on Tuesday evening. Aruba's economy depends for 70% on US tourists, he said."

Boycott Watch has previously reported that Aruba has been trying to cover up their tourism losses and we have little confidence in their current projections of growth. At the moment, the family vacationers are avoiding Aruba for the same reason Spring Breakers are going there - Aruba looks the other way at underage drinking, rampant and easy access to drugs and the lack of any real safety and police enforcement.

Aruba is popular for students on Spring Break because they can get away with things they can't in the US, and not just the alcohol and drugs - because Aruba is not part of the US, arrests made in Aruba will never appear on the students criminal record in the US.

In a February 4, 2008, interview (See Below) with Neil Cavuto on Your World on the Fox News Channel, Neil Cavuto asked Boycott Watch President Fred Taub if he thinks Americans should vacation elsewhere, and Fred Taub simply replied "Yes." Taub did not make any recommendations of where to go in the interview, but notes that "this is a big world and there are lots of places to vacation to."

Taub is formerly an Emergency Medical Technician who volunteered at hundreds of special events and has been in many life-saving situations. Taub has also assisted in teaching new EMT's as well as proctored the skills exams of EMT candidates. Based on his experience, he has a theory about the Holloway case based on the Peter R. De Vries undercover investigation.

DISCLAIMER: The following paragraph is strictly a theory and is graphic in nature.
    Taub stated: "In the video, Van der Sloot stated Natalee was drunk. Van der Sloot indicated Natalee probably passed out drunk, but to me, the convulsions indicate drugs were involved. I used to be an EMT and although I have not dealt with this exact situation, I have had the training and medics talk to each other about cases. So, assuming that drugs were involved, I suspect Natalee was alive and unconscious after the convulsions, but she was clearly in bad shape medically. I think Van der Sloot raped Natalee which is why he wanted to make her body vanish - there was probably bruising from the rape, and bruising can only happen with a person who has blood circulating, meaning Natalee was alive. So, I theorize the trauma of rape mixed with drugs and being drunk raised her heartbeat, all contributing to a seizure. Again, that's just my theory, but what I saw in the Peter R. De Vries undercover investigation leads me to believe that Natalee was most probably alive at the time of she was dumped into the ocean. Van der Sloot must have felt he needed to hide Natalee's body for some reason, and to be that means her body was the crime scene, meaning she was raped."

In the mean time, the IMF has warned Aruba to diversify their economy because they are vulnerable to "outside forces" which can only mean the boycott inspired by the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. One look at blogs such as Justice for Natalee indicates the boycott is going strong. The "tens of millions of dollars" loss reported by Dutch News proves the boycott was working. Considering all the recent news, especially the news of the effect of the boycott on Aruba, the boycott against Aruba will continue indefinitely.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 07:06:42 AM »

A post from Annna and Hotping that I wanted to bring forward.

Quote from: Anna on February 09, 2008, 11:59:04 PM
OK, just got out of shower where I remembered something that has bugged me for a bit.  I have no proof and that's why I have not said anything about this before but just something to keep in the back of ones mind while considering the validity of what we have been told.

Most of the major agents of misinformation as far as the U.S. is concerned are expats or former residents of this country.  Julia Renfro, scubajap/Rolalie Klein, Angela, Mark Purcell and others.

I don't think their effort is on behalf of Joran and certainly not someone like Lorenzo but more likely one of their own they are trying to protect.

There is a person rumored to work at a bar near Carlos and Charlies who is also rumored to have possibly sold Ecstasy and been a user himself.  IF, big IF, all that is true, it is also rumored and for various reasons likely that he had a boat docked at the Marriott.  Could this be the person Deepak stopped by to see after leaving C&C instead of Pitbull as we sometimes think?  Would be up and about and in that location at that time of night, etc.

I don't know if Joran knows this person or not but would be a logical choice as the person the American expats are all so frantic to protect instead of any of the Dutch or Arubans.

So who in the area was likely up and about, sold Ecstasy no matter what his mother said about that and had a boat right there at the Marriott and would be a person all the expats from America would be concerned about protecting as one of their own and has someone who has exhibited irrational animosity toward Beth and even Natalee throughout all this?

To me this person sounds much more like a likely candidate than any Daury or others.

Just something to think about as I have no proof of anything but can't get this nagging feeling out of the back of my mind concerning the most likely candidate other than Paulus for involvement in any disposal of remains if that even happened.

Now to bed for real this time!

Anna You are talking in code.... LOL...but I think I know who You are talking about....This person was never questioned..right? 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2008, 07:07:59 AM »

CRAZYBABYBORG
What a beautiful prayer.  Thank you so very much! 

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2008, 07:09:27 AM »

Good Morning...bringing Anna's post from the other thread forward. Only a vague memory for me, but makes a lot of sense concerning the American expats......Anna.....Hotping

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Anna on Today at 01:59:04 AM
OK, just got out of shower where I remembered something that has bugged me for a bit.  I have no proof and that's why I have not said anything about this before but just something to keep in the back of ones mind while considering the validity of what we have been told.

Most of the major agents of misinformation as far as the U.S. is concerned are expats or former residents of this country.  Julia Renfro, scubajap/Rolalie Klein, Angela, Mark Purcell and others.

I don't think their effort is on behalf of Joran and certainly not someone like Lorenzo but more likely one of their own they are trying to protect.

There is a person rumored to work at a bar near Carlos and Charlies who is also rumored to have possibly sold Ecstasy and been a user himself.  IF, big IF, all that is true, it is also rumored and for various reasons likely that he had a boat docked at the Marriott.  Could this be the person Deepak stopped by to see after leaving C&C instead of Pitbull as we sometimes think?  Would be up and about and in that location at that time of night, etc.

I don't know if Joran knows this person or not but would be a logical choice as the person the American expats are all so frantic to protect instead of any of the Dutch or Arubans.

So who in the area was likely up and about, sold Ecstasy no matter what his mother said about that and had a boat right there at the Marriott and would be a person all the expats from America would be concerned about protecting as one of their own and has someone who has exhibited irrational animosity toward Beth and even Natalee throughout all this?

To me this person sounds much more like a likely candidate than any Daury or others.

Just something to think about as I have no proof of anything but can't get this nagging feeling out of the back of my mind concerning the most likely candidate other than Paulus for involvement in any disposal of remains if that even happened.

Now to bed for real this time!

quote hotping
Anna You are talking in code.... LOL...but I think I know who You are talking about....This person was never questioned..right?   

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2008, 07:12:08 AM »

Melody said Joran knows the area around the Marriott very well.  In fact, she lives in that area and says he knows it so well that he knows a short-cut home from her house.  I do believe this would be the area that someone so involved in that area could find solace in when seeking out a partner in crime.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2008, 07:15:05 AM »

Tyler...I know I need coffee, but did we just bring the same post forward....LOL
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2008, 07:15:46 AM »

Tyler...I know I need coffee, but did we just bring the same post forward....LOL
yes, we did!

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2008, 07:17:29 AM »

Oh, Anna, all along I thought it was just pontificating to impress Robin but I believe you have found the origins of the problem and no doubt the genesis of the Orweillien gasbaggery itself.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2008, 07:20:09 AM »

Oh, Anna, all along I thought it was just pontificating to impress Robin but I believe you have found the origins of the problem and no doubt the genesis of the Orweillien gasbaggery itself.

Good call, Tyler.  I agree as usual.  Good morning. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2008, 07:21:24 AM »

Good call, Tyler.  I agree as usual.  Good morning. 

Peaches, it is my honor to be in your optimistic presence anyday.  You and Beth are giants among women.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2008, 07:26:14 AM »

Melody said Joran knows the area around the Marriott very well.  In fact, she lives in that area and says he knows it so well that he knows a short-cut home from her house.  I do believe this would be the area that someone so involved in that area could find solace in when seeking out a partner in crime.

Guess we both thought it was important....
Which bar was that, do you remember? Bahai? Choose-A-Name?

Didn't Santos live by the Marriott as well? I always wondered why both boys and the sister were questioned.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2008, 07:29:38 AM »

You're sweet to say that, Tyler. 

I have to say that observing Beth and her faith and determination over the past three years has been a huge inspiration.  In light of losing your daughter, cancer seems like such a nuisance.  Watching and listening to Beth has changed the way I deal with my daughter who is 17 and her friends.  Beth is a hero to this mother. 

Expect a miracle.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2008, 07:39:15 AM »

Good morning monks!   I just jumped out of bed with a big question.

Why does Patrick never ask Joran what he thinks caused the "so called"  seizure and death of Natalee.  He goes into coma stuff...but never the cause!!!
       Peter, himself on one tape says he does not believe that a young person just dies of having too much to drink.  I am assuming that Peter was discussing the tapes with Patrick and viewing them during this "sting" .....so why did Peter NOT tell Patrick to ask Joran the cause of her death.  He could've said...  "hey man, so why after fooling around on the beach did this girl die, did you give her any drugs"?

My other question.......Joran had done this before, I believe in his apartment....why didn't he take Natalee there????  We know he did not, because it was searched...that is, it was the ONLY area on the Sloot property ALLOWED to be searched.... the fact that Paulus had his big wig friend "cop" and /or Judge there, to prevent the police from searching the rest of the property is more than just a little suspicious to me.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2008, 07:41:17 AM »

On an optimistic note, I am counting on the Persistence.  They are dedicated, wonderful men and like the Blues Brothers, they're on a mission from God.

I think if they are able to find Natalee, they will also find those damn shoes and probably Sanders' phone! 

God bless them in their pursuit.  They are heroes.

Expect a miracle.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2008, 07:46:02 AM »

God bless Tim Miller and the Persistance for searching for Natalee's remains, hopefully Natalee will be found and her family can bring her home to rest in peace.  However, I am doubtful that there will be any forensic proof left after almost three years in warm, salt water.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2008, 07:46:29 AM »

auntiem, I don't think we really know what Patrick asked.  There's a lot of videotape we haven't seen.  If you watched US TV, we got the well-trimmed version that they wanted us to see.  From watching the You-Tubes that are in Dutch, there is more shown.  I think there is plenty we haven't heard on the videotapes.  Obviously the networks couldn't show it all.  Kinda like the Skeeters video.  We saw a heavily editted version for TV.  Bummer.

Expect a miracle.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2008, 07:49:40 AM »

God bless Tim Miller and the Persistance for searching for Natalee's remains, hopefully Natalee will be found and her family can bring her home to rest in peace.  However, I am doubtful that there will be any forensic proof left after almost three years in warm, salt water.

Water is not warm at 700-1000 feet.  It's cold.  Part of the reason for a wetsuit is to preserve your body heat when you're in deep water.  Once you get down past where the sun doesn't shine, it's chilly.  I'm just thinking.....

Expect a miracle.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.