April 28, 2024, 09:16:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264221 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: February 10, 2008, 02:15:16 PM »

just something for entertainment

Laten we geen oude koeien uit de Sloot halen

"Let us not pull an old cow out of the ditch"

this is a saying meaning:

"Let us not start talking about bad stories from the past"

this saying effectively encourages cover-ups

it is used for example at a birthday party when someone brings up a earlier disagreement or a fight.
as in: shut up, we are having fun now.

http://www.onzetaal.nl/advies/oudekoeien.php

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 10, 2008, 02:16:04 PM »

Photo from June 2005 - Karin Janssen and Jan van der Straaten:

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: February 10, 2008, 02:16:07 PM »

Rob.... is that the same attire that was worn at the arubay rock scene?

yes it it. Those are bio-suits. Not Haz-Mat suits. Those suits you see here, are to keep biological material off your skin. They are not to prevent you from breathing toxic fume.

Got it...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 10, 2008, 02:16:13 PM »

Who are the others in the photo?

That is not Vanderstratten, not the Chief Vanderstratten anyway.  That dude is heading up the Dutch investigators (forensic) and is from Holland, I believe.  Jan Vanderstratten looks nothing like this guy.   jack blue

Jack - you are wrong on this one.  That is Jan van der Straaten and that photo was from 2005 not 2007 when KLPD searched. 

I think it is as well.  Have seen him in that pink shirt before.

Someone should open up a good taste shirt store in Aruba.  There is a crying need for one.

JMO with regard to someone his size wearing pink.  Looks like a beached whale or walrus or something.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #224 on: February 10, 2008, 02:16:41 PM »

Pic from June 05

Blown to 300% and Cropped

Colors inverted

In my opinion, looks like a stretcher possibly located in that frame.

Thank You Rob...I have experience with people on stretchers...you DO NOT strap someone down that *tight* if they are just injured...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #225 on: February 10, 2008, 02:18:10 PM »

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #226 on: February 10, 2008, 02:20:59 PM »

when you live in aruba and there´s an unsolved case against you, is it allowed that you leave the island, along with your family and live somewhere else?
i think thats very strange. what if the vandersloots take off? under which jurisdiction
will they be when they leave the island? and could that change things for the VdS? just thinking.
I dont trust politicians that much. especially when they all of a sudden sing another song.
i am pretty sure joran asked for police protection while interrogated at rotterdam this week.
i know i would if i was in his shoes.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 10, 2008, 02:21:06 PM »

>>>>taps toes<<<

REPLY to Rob's "Wine cellar" photo

"On the beach"...Moomba/Marriott beach

All the interviewed suspects worked on the beach
They were all "pimps" preying on ALL the students

Things were stolen
Rooms attempted to be broken into
Free drinks/Free ego stroking for them
ALL the students were set up..It was the p.i.m.p.s. game.

Joran
Guido
Freddy
Steve Croes
Geoffrey
Security guards
more....

Who was "working" on the beach, talking to Natalee (most likely rejected),
was at C&C & then back to the beach....Who's family and friends are the misdirection campaign.  Who is the "wild & crazy guy jealous of Joran"

Shape of the nose looks totally different to me.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: February 10, 2008, 02:21:07 PM »

Debra 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: February 10, 2008, 02:21:31 PM »

Looks like a Coroner.....and why would he have a mask on.... usually when examining a corpse..

BINGO!

I believe they were wearing the mask and outfit while looking for foresnic evidence.  I hardly think if they found a body at VDS they would take it out through the front door.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #230 on: February 10, 2008, 02:21:39 PM »

Debra Who is this in the pic? This is the same pic that I asked about not to long ago...

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #231 on: February 10, 2008, 02:22:09 PM »

Photo from June 2005 - Karin Janssen and Jan van der Straaten:

Thanks for the insert Klaas...let's see...insert...*happy, I'm in control look*...big photo...*on shit!, I can't believe this look*

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: February 10, 2008, 02:26:18 PM »

Debra Who is this in the pic? This is the same pic that I asked about not to long ago...

I don't know about the one on the left but Pearl at BFN found a photo album I believe it was at Webshots.  The one on the right was in it and was apparently with a group of tourists including a large number of girls. 

Name may have been "tony" or something like that.

Someone else will recall this far better than I.  Anyway, he does not seem to be involved in anything other than his group.

The one on the left looks mean to me.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 10, 2008, 02:27:06 PM »

when you live in aruba and there´s an unsolved case against you, is it allowed that you leave the island, along with your family and live somewhere else?
i think thats very strange. what if the vandersloots take off? under which jurisdiction
will they be when they leave the island? and could that change things for the VdS? just thinking.
I dont trust politicians that much. especially when they all of a sudden sing another song.
i am pretty sure joran asked for police protection while interrogated at rotterdam this week.
i know i would if i was in his shoes.

Even when Joran was first released from KIA back in September 2005 the judge ruled that he could travel wherever he wanted to.  First he said only Dutch islands or the NL then he changed it. 
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #234 on: February 10, 2008, 02:29:07 PM »

thats not a good thing  not good at all
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: February 10, 2008, 02:32:40 PM »

just something for entertainment

Laten we geen oude koeien uit de Sloot halen

"Let us not pull an old cow out of the ditch"

this is a saying meaning:

"Let us not start talking about bad stories from the past"

this saying effectively encourages cover-ups

it is used for example at a birthday party when someone brings up a earlier disagreement or a fight.
as in: shut up, we are having fun now.

http://www.onzetaal.nl/advies/oudekoeien.php

Well, I guess they can try!   

But we won't go away or stop talking about the cow.   

PERSONA NON GRATA

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #236 on: February 10, 2008, 02:32:59 PM »

I don't know about the one on the left but Pearl at BFN found a photo album I believe it was at Webshots.  The one on the right was in it and was apparently with a group of tourists including a large number of girls. 

Someone else will recall this far better than I.  Anyway, he does not seem to be involved in anything other than his group.

The one on the right is the one I'm talking about....awhile back We were discussing the pics from C&C and I saw this pic of the guy on the right and wonder just what He was looking at I wondered if it was Natalee He was looking at.....and who He was....Is Debra saying they are the one and the same and if so who is it....They look pretty much like the same person to Me. MO

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #237 on: February 10, 2008, 02:33:57 PM »

you know what i think is strange too?
i the very beginning, a friend of joran said a cellphone from him was stolen.
since then i never read anywhere if they investigated that (i may have overlooked this) but even if the phone was stolen, they could still ask the provider for info and details.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #238 on: February 10, 2008, 02:35:06 PM »

Checkmate.

The Dutch re-arrest Joran tomorrow morning. Extradite him to Aruba.

The onus is on Aruba, not the Dutch.

Force Aruba to act.

Throw it all on Aruba - where it belongs.
I really don't want to see joran in the ditch brought in and tried on minor charges,which seems that's all they have on him.....but I also think this is what will happen.joran will stick by his taped confession,get 6 months with time served and some time in a mental ward in Holland.Aruba can then sigh deeply,NO coverup to uncover,NO corruptions to uncorrupt.
I don't want to see this end this way but I fear it is already in the works.joran and paulus cannot be taken down FULLY unless a few more go down with them,I don't see that happening.

I agree Karma...that is why I think this tape is phony......Joran admits to nothing!!!!
Exactly,joran admits to just enough to get him a month or two in a mental ward.I'm just afraid aruba will think this will pacify all of us nosey Americans.Yeah,from the tapes we DO get to see the really evil side(although I doubt that is joran's most evil side)and joran is/was exposed for the monster he is but what good is that doing if they aren't ALL uncovered for what they are,for what they did?

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #239 on: February 10, 2008, 02:35:10 PM »

The one on the left is Mark Purcell Jr.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.