April 28, 2024, 04:52:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264204 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #280 on: February 10, 2008, 04:14:33 PM »

Posted today, at BFN, by LegallyLex:

Hi everyone!

I had a 1 minute telephone conversation with John this morning.  Yesterday Tim of FOX news spent the day with the Persistence.  (This being done to hopefully find some corporate sponsors to help so there can be a continuation of the search).  Tim told John that this would probably air tomorrow evening. John said that Tim spent the entire day on the boat.   I want to confirm, but am assuming it would be on Greta's show.  If I receive more information I will pass it on.  Also, today, a Dutch news channel is spending the day with the Persistence.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: February 10, 2008, 04:16:10 PM »

Hi everyone!

I had a 1 minute telephone conversation with John this morning.  Yesterday Tim of FOX news spent the day with the Persistence.  (This being done to hopefully find some corporate sponsors to help so there can be a continuation of the search).  Tim told John that this would probably air tomorrow evening. John said that Tim spent the entire day on the boat.   I want to confirm, but am assuming it would be on Greta's show.  If I receive more information I will pass it on.  Also, today, a Dutch news channel is spending the day with the Persistence.

Cool, thanks for the info Buckeye!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #282 on: February 10, 2008, 04:17:41 PM »

Hi everyone!

Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: February 10, 2008, 04:18:25 PM »

I posted that 123 out of 124 students pic twice now,I found it posted in a dutch forum from July 2005.

Thanks ******* - like I said, I'm no fan of MPjr but I thought that pic originated from one of the Dutch satire sites. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: February 10, 2008, 04:19:40 PM »

comment by Geert Wilders political leader of PVV
this party has 9 seats (out of 150) in dutch parliament 2nd chamber (compare with house of rep in congress)

my take:
i disagree with most of his issues apart from his stance on aruba/antilles/natalee - this party is the only party who speaks out. if there were tomorrow elections i think a lot would vote for him if he made aruba/antilles/natalee an issue in his campaign.

Pinguïnpak - Weblog
vrijdag 08 februari 2008
Deze week vroeg mijn fractiegenoot Raymond de Roon om een spoeddebat naar aanleiding van de opzienbarende ontwikkelingen rond de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway. Het verzoek werd door de andere partijen afgewezen. Heel Nederland praat erover, maar de Tweede Kamer zwijgt. Weer een schoolvoorbeeld van de enorme kloof tussen de burgers en de Haagse politiek.

friday 08 februari 2008
This week my fellow MP Raymond de Roon requested for an emergency debate as a result of the resounding developments around the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The request was rejected by the other parties. The entire The Netherlands talks, but the Parliament is silent. Another clear example of the enormous gap between the citizens and in The Hague current policy.

http://www.geertwilders.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=5&Itemid=103

Thanks!  Do you know if DeVries has/had a show today?  I know he doesn't have them every Sunday.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: February 10, 2008, 04:20:31 PM »

Bump KJ was waiting for a video from Holland before she arrested JK2? No evidence against the two innocent men but there were still arrested and detained for 10 days?
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 04:22:57 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: February 10, 2008, 04:20:56 PM »

Hi everyone!

that's is really great news!! not known which dutch network??
very important because i seem to notice dutchies like the really funny parodies/jokes and forget where it is really about.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: February 10, 2008, 04:21:49 PM »

Wouldn't do any good to call the cops on Joran apparently. Anna, I read that he has police protection ... same thing would happen here.
He has not been charged with anything and he is not an escapee from a prison.
We live in civil societies. If the same set of circumstance happened here, you would not find me in any mob looking for anyone. I would express my opinion, but to go into the street, not me. And that would go for a person living next door to me.
I think the mob thing is unusual for the citizens in Holland also.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: February 10, 2008, 04:25:35 PM »

Hi everyone!

that's is really great news!! not known which dutch network??
very important because i seem to notice dutchies like the really funny parodies/jokes and forget where it is really about.

I do not know what Dutch channel.  Sorry.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: February 10, 2008, 04:26:23 PM »

Bump KJ was waiting for a video from Holland before she arrested JK2? No evidence against the two innocent men but there were still arrested and detained for 10 days?

I think what Teresa Croes is saying here is this:

#1  She didn't get back to Aruba until 6/6/05 therefore did not control those first 8-10 days
#2  She questioned KJ about the 3 boys and why they weren't detained.  KJ gave some reason pertaining to waiting for video equipment (I believe) from the NL because they were going to video the interrigations.
#3  TC also questions why the security guards were detained

Sounds like TC would have done the job.  KJ is in on the coverup IMO.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #290 on: February 10, 2008, 04:27:19 PM »

Where did you get that from?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: February 10, 2008, 04:28:10 PM »

Dompig saying that Deepak got nervous when a search was mentioned and then Jossy printing it, well Horse Puckey. I thought that Dompig was going to solve this when he first came on board. He dealt in rumors and gossip and put forth his ideas as fact. I think he was in on the plan to get Beth to destroy her credility
in the MSM with some of his ideas. I can't think of one thing Dompig did to move towards solving the case. he liked to talk, that's all. 
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: February 10, 2008, 04:29:17 PM »

Is Joran van der Sloot guilty?
* yes
* yeah!
* indisputably
* unquestionably 

VOTE

Show results
yes   1,000 (25%)

yeah!   1,000 (25%)

indisputably   1,000 (25%%)

unquestionably    1,000 (25%)

O.K. I got the idea from Fok!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #293 on: February 10, 2008, 04:29:33 PM »

I posted that 123 out of 124 students pic twice now,I found it posted in a dutch forum from July 2005.

Thanks ******* - like I said, I'm no fan of MPjr but I thought that pic originated from one of the Dutch satire sites. 

So that really is a pic of Mark Jr.?  What are the chances he had contact with any of the MB teens?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: February 10, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »

So that really is a pic of Mark Jr.?  What are the chances he had contact with any of the MB teens?

Well since he works as a bartender at Moomba's pretty good chances he ran into some of them. 

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 04:34:04 PM by klaasend » Logged
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: February 10, 2008, 04:32:47 PM »

comment by Geert Wilders political leader of PVV
this party has 9 seats (out of 150) in dutch parliament 2nd chamber (compare with house of rep in congress)

my take:
i disagree with most of his issues apart from his stance on aruba/antilles/natalee - this party is the only party who speaks out. if there were tomorrow elections i think a lot would vote for him if he made aruba/antilles/natalee an issue in his campaign.

Pinguïnpak - Weblog
vrijdag 08 februari 2008
Deze week vroeg mijn fractiegenoot Raymond de Roon om een spoeddebat naar aanleiding van de opzienbarende ontwikkelingen rond de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway. Het verzoek werd door de andere partijen afgewezen. Heel Nederland praat erover, maar de Tweede Kamer zwijgt. Weer een schoolvoorbeeld van de enorme kloof tussen de burgers en de Haagse politiek.

friday 08 februari 2008
This week my fellow MP Raymond de Roon requested for an emergency debate as a result of the resounding developments around the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. The request was rejected by the other parties. The entire The Netherlands talks, but the Parliament is silent. Another clear example of the enormous gap between the citizens and in The Hague current policy.

http://www.geertwilders.nl/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=5&Itemid=103

Thanks!  Do you know if DeVries has/had a show today?  I know he doesn't have them every Sunday.

no, he is flying back home today
he has a show i believe approx. 16 times in the year. mostly 8 in a row, then a break and another 8.
or depending an a major under-cover operation (like natalee) he makes an special
he gets a very large budget from Endemol (media production company) and he can spend it they way he wants, no questions asked about the content/subject which crime.
then Endemol sells the program net SBS6, the tv network.
Endemol also sold to ABC and a network in Belgium (south of the Netherlands, have of them speak dutch).
but i am sure Endemol will also sell the other countries, the UK, i am almost sure.
important for Endemol that they sell the program ASAP, of course they know that because the program will grow old quick due to the new developments since last sunday.

on his site his editors put news stories and he writes at least a weekly column depending on whatever is in the news.
of course now he wrote almost a daily column.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/ < dutch
http://www.peterrdevries.com/ < his columns are not translated in english unfortunately but they are for dutch audience to keep them awake and outraged about the crap the Van Der Sloots come up with and accuse him of.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #296 on: February 10, 2008, 04:34:53 PM »

Someone named SocialDisorder posted this on July 12th 2005 at FOK from tshirthell.com
http://www.last.fm/user/SDisorder/
http://forum.fok.nl/topic/723833/3/50
-----------------------------------------

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: February 10, 2008, 04:34:59 PM »

Thanks caesu!
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #298 on: February 10, 2008, 04:38:11 PM »

Hi everyone!

Wink

It would be devasting if the search had to end due to lack of funds.  They've come so far.  I just copy and pasted the Persistence's blog from Feb. 8th and put it in a bulletin and sent to everyone on my friends list.  I also put a link to the blog.  I only have 719 people on my list; can anyone think of any other way to get the word out and get some funds comeing in?????

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: February 10, 2008, 04:43:16 PM »

It would be devasting if the search had to end due to lack of funds.  They've come so far.  I just copy and pasted the Persistence's blog from Feb. 8th and put it in a bulletin and sent to everyone on my friends list.  I also put a link to the blog.  I only have 719 people on my list; can anyone think of any other way to get the word out and get some funds comeing in?????
Yes,Start posting that message from Kyle on every board that talks about this case. I have posted it a couple time at FOK as the Dutch are starting to come around a bit. I had 3 PM'S saying they would contribute

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.