April 28, 2024, 10:05:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264225 times)
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #320 on: February 10, 2008, 05:24:29 PM »

I too find it hard to believe that "Bullitt Bra"  has high up connections!!  To me those who leave the homeland and try to make it on the evil isle, can't do so in the Netherlands.  It's almost a like penal colony.....look at the ex-pats from US who are there, they're losers.....not there for the sunshine!!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: February 10, 2008, 05:26:07 PM »

It would have been nice if they would have provided Beth police protection when she was there receiving death threats, being followed, and having her food urinated on by the locals.
That was in Aruba. I was speaking of Holland and the Dutch population in general. I knew nothing of Aruba other than a place on a map until this case.
The Dutch in Holland are as outraged as we are here in NA.

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #322 on: February 10, 2008, 05:28:09 PM »

agree, and this paulus... speaking in a soft voice... not much character, IMO.
a bit of a coward,a little mouse, with no wil of its own at all, thats my first impression.
they cant even controll their 17year old, thats for sure.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: February 10, 2008, 05:28:16 PM »

Posted by GodChillaIn Fok Natalee
3Feb 08

Tonite the confession of Joran van der Sloot will be broadcast. We’ll post it asap so stay tuned. Meanwhile the confession itself is already widely known. Here’s a wrap up…

Joran confessed to mr. Patrick van der Eem the death of Natalee. This dude was hired by Peter R. De Vries for appr. $40K to get this done.
Joran states she died after having sex with him on the beach
Joran freaked out and called his friend, Fokkinel has found out this is Steve Gregory Croes a former DJ on Aruba.

Was this ever confirmed?

No
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: February 10, 2008, 05:30:20 PM »

I posted that 123 out of 124 students pic twice now,I found it posted in a dutch forum from July 2005.

Thanks ******* - like I said, I'm no fan of MPjr but I thought that pic originated from one of the Dutch satire sites. 

So that really is a pic of Mark Jr.?  What are the chances he had contact with any of the MB teens?

Well since he works as a bartender at Moomba's pretty good chances he ran into some of them. 

Klaas, can you do a side-by-side of him with the artist interpretation of the killer of Natalee based on the psychic who took some of Natalee's clothing with her to Aruba who worked with those 2 strange men.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #325 on: February 10, 2008, 05:30:37 PM »

Posted today, at BFN, by LegallyLex:

Hi everyone!

I had a 1 minute telephone conversation with John this morning.  Yesterday Tim of FOX news spent the day with the Persistence.  (This being done to hopefully find some corporate sponsors to help so there can be a continuation of the search).  Tim told John that this would probably air tomorrow evening. John said that Tim spent the entire day on the boat.   I want to confirm, but am assuming it would be on Greta's show.  If I receive more information I will pass it on.  Also, today, a Dutch news channel is spending the day with the Persistence.

Cool, thanks for the info Buckeye!

Wink

It would be devasting if the search had to end due to lack of funds.  They've come so far.  I just copy and pasted the Persistence's blog from Feb. 8th and put it in a bulletin and sent to everyone on my friends list.  I also put a link to the blog.  I only have 719 people on my list; can anyone think of any other way to get the word out and get some funds comeing in?????

Well, pretty much the entire world is reading at the FP site as well as here..Maybe a story on the FP would help too. Just a thought..We could bombard the news media with  this info too.  How about me calling the local networks here in Alabama and asking if they are interested?

Well...I Know how Klaas feels about making money on the T-shirts...but, could they be sold for a couple dollars over the cafepress price and the *extra* go to fund the Persistance and Crew?  or...have a box to check on checkout that you could mark when you buy the T-shirt...that says click here to add donation to Persistance, and add whatever you want over the price of the shirt...you get shirt, and make a donation at same time.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2008, 05:31:42 PM »

It's really not a pretty place.  Scrub brush, seedy people, both tourists and residents, drug dealers every where you look.....like certain streets in NYC...you can just see them, yuk!!

When they were filming there, two and a half years ago they did so right at the hotels, which have lush Palm trees surrounding them,  step away from the hotel grounds and its desert like, with slums!!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2008, 05:31:49 PM »

it is true the dutch want to see justice is done.
we don't like this hide and seek. if you have done something, be a man about it, step forward and take the consequences. we dont like cowards.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #328 on: February 10, 2008, 05:34:36 PM »

agree, and this paulus... speaking in a soft voice... not much character, IMO.
a bit of a coward,a little mouse, with no wil of its own at all, thats my first impression.
they cant even controll their 17year old, thats for sure.

Sweatyrunning man:

Sweatyflydown man:

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #329 on: February 10, 2008, 05:35:17 PM »

Noangel, I don't think in any country, murderers step forward to take their consequences.  These are not honorable men!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 10, 2008, 05:36:16 PM »

Tylergal - you mean the Haunting Evidence show and their sketch?  The one that resembles Guido?
JA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #331 on: February 10, 2008, 05:37:15 PM »

Isn't Steve Croes a nobody on the island?

If it was just a matter of ending the case couldn't they just say that Steve Croes murdered her because she was most likely alive when he threw her overboard?  "Poor "  Joran was just an innocent lad that panicked when a young pretty girl became unconscious, and he did nothing but lie because of his panic.  The ALE could have easily used this excuse.

While it very well could be Steve Croes we know there is A LOT more because otherwise they could have hung him out to dry.

While the convulsions could have come from the drugs. is it possible that an unconscious Natalee was carried and dropped, causing a head injury, that caused the convulsions.  Could Joran and Steve have shook her so hard trying to get her to awake that she convulsed from the shaking?  Like a shaken baby syndrome?

Joran may have know where the Gottenbos boys hid the boat key.  Possibly he and Steve used the Gottenbos's boat without their knowledge.

How come Paulus had no idea that the "boat" person visited later that evening ( morning)?

While Steve may have been involved that evening.  I have always found it hard to believe his story and arrest at face value.  PAULUS was involved in the wee hours of the morning and afterwards.  We know he is corrupt, he has let his son go wild, has little respect for woman, smuggles his son contraband in prison, is greedy, lies, and laughs when his son throws wine on TV, so calling papa and telling him what happened would be nothing to Joran.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 10, 2008, 05:37:22 PM »

Tylergal - you mean the Haunting Evidence show and their sketch?  The one that resembles Guido?

Yes, please.  I was thinking there was something about the sideburns and facial hair...

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: February 10, 2008, 05:38:20 PM »

thnx for the pics Klaasend,  i guess these portray him just as he is 
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #334 on: February 10, 2008, 05:39:09 PM »

Sweatyrunning man:

[/quote]

OMG, too funny Klaas!!!!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: February 10, 2008, 05:39:38 PM »

Don't forget to watch Geraldo with Peter Vries tonight!

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: February 10, 2008, 05:41:46 PM »

is it mondaymorning in aruba yet?
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: February 10, 2008, 05:43:08 PM »

I am still behind reading and not on this page yet.
I have not totally researched this but here are my thoughts.
Please add quotes if you think my theory has substance.
Deepak said something about "if they find that s*it"
There was research on the computer about drugs?

Here it goes~

I believe they dumped household chemicals down Natalee's throat and I believe~
Daury = Drugs are really expensive!
Designer drugs are made from common things under the sink like Drano!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: February 10, 2008, 05:44:56 PM »

these guys did not have a lack of money
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #339 on: February 10, 2008, 05:46:52 PM »

patrick saw joran win 3500 guilders at the table in the casina one night, another time even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.