April 27, 2024, 09:34:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264140 times)
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: February 10, 2008, 05:48:49 PM »

im wondering if the joranstory is true, who would make a body dissapear and take the blame if it ever came out?
cant think of anyone except for the father.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: February 10, 2008, 05:50:03 PM »

Tylergal - you mean the Haunting Evidence show and their sketch?  The one that resembles Guido?

Yes, please.  I was thinking there was something about the sideburns and facial hair...

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: February 10, 2008, 05:50:45 PM »

agree, and this paulus... speaking in a soft voice... not much character, IMO.
a bit of a coward,a little mouse, with no wil of its own at all, thats my first impression.
they cant even controll their 17year old, thats for sure.

Sweatyrunning man:

Sweatyflydown man:

Klaas- I wish Red would blow up that fly open photo and put it on the FP, with the caption beneath "Paulus and Taco look like bookends, one with his fly open and the other looks like he can't afford clothes large enough to fit him".

heinous ugly peeps - UGH !!!!!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: February 10, 2008, 05:52:01 PM »

is it mondaymorning in aruba yet?

No, it's still Sunday.  Aruba is on US east coast time right now I think or maybe central.  That means it's either about 6pm or 5pm Sunday night right now in Aruba.
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: February 10, 2008, 05:53:23 PM »

Comparison of drugs ...date rape GHB versus crystal methamphetamine.

http://149.101.1.32/dea/concern/ghb_factsheet.html
Street Names: Liquid Ecstasy, Scoop, Easy Lay, Georgia Home Boy, Grievous Bodily Harm, Liquid X, and Goop1

What are the different forms of GHB?

* An odorless, colorless liquid form
    * White powder material2

How is GHB used?

* Usually ingested in a liquid mixture; most commonly mixed with alcohol

Who uses GHB?

* GHB has become popular among teens and young adults at dance clubs and "raves."
    * Body builders sometimes use GHB for its alleged anabolic effects.

How does GHB get to the United States?

* Because the drug is easy to synthesize and manufacture, local operators usually handle distribution.3

How much does GHB cost?

* GHB is usually sold by the capful, and sells for $5 to $25 per cap.4

What are some consequences of GHB use?

* In lower doses, GHB causes drowsiness, dizziness, nausea, and visual disturbances.
    * At higher dosages, unconsciousness, seizures, severe respiratory depression, and coma can occur.
    * Overdoses usually require emergency room treatment, including intensive care for respiratory depression and coma. As of November 2000, DEA documented 71 GHB-related deaths.
    * GHB has been used in the commission of sexual assaults because it renders the victim incapable of resisting, and may cause memory problems that could complicate case prosecution.5

1Drug Enforcement Administration, Club Drugs: An Update, September 2001.
2Office of National Drug Control Policy, Drug Facts: Club Drugs, May 2002.
3Drug Enforcement Administration, Club Drugs: An Update, September 2001.
4Ibid.
5Ibid.

The drug made from Drano or paint solvent, etc., is crystal meth.

INDEPTH: DRUGS
Crystal meth FAQs
CBC News Online | September 19, 2006
Clandestine methamphetamine laboratories seized in Canada
1998    2
1999    14
2000    24
2001    13
2002    25
2003    37
Source: RCMP Synthetic Drug Operations

On Sept. 19, 2006, a task force looking into what's been called a crystal-meth crisis in Alberta released its report, calling for more treatment and prevention programs, as well as for tougher penalties for meth-related crimes.

The 83 recommendations also include more addiction counsellors in schools, a province-wide advertising campaign and more specialized police units.

Alberta isn't alone in dealing with the problem of crystal meth. According to the RCMP, 40 meth labs were seized across the country in 2004. The greatest numbers were reported in B.C., followed by Alberta, Ontario, Manitoba, Quebec and Saskatchewan.

Experts say that crystal meth is no longer just a western problem; it's moving east, with drug treatment centres in Toronto and Montreal noticing a recent surge in cases.
What is amphetamine?

Amphetamine (scientific name a-methylphenthylamine) is a synthetic drug that stimulates the heart and respiration, constricts blood vessels and induces sleeplessness. It was originally marketed as Benzedrine in North America in the 1920s and in the U.K. in the mid-'30s for suppressing appetite or preventing narcolepsy.

Amphetamines were available over the counter and quickly became a favorite street drug known as "pep pills" or "Bennies."

The United States air force used it during the Second World War to keep pilots awake on long missions. There were reports that it was one of the drugs used in "brainwashing" by the Communists in the 1950s, and it was also used as a performance-enhancing drug by athletes.

In most countries, amphetamine was severely restricted beginning in the 1950s and is available by prescription, in restricted amounts, for narcolepsy and to control weight. A number of chemical cousins in the amphetamine group are used in low doses for the treatment of Attention Deficit Disorder.
How does amphetamine work?

Crystal methamphetamine

Amphetamine increases the amount of dopamine in the brain. In very low doses, used for ADD, the amphetamine family stimulates the brain but actually slows down the patient, increasing attention spans and decreasing impulsivity. Slightly higher doses can cause decreased hunger and bring on weight loss.

Negative effects include disturbed sleep patterns and loss of REM dreaming sleep, hyperactivity, nausea, delusions of power, increased aggressiveness and irritability. Long-term negative effects, in high doses, can include heart, liver, kidney and lung damage.
What is methamphetamine?

Methamphetamine is a chemical variation, one that has a much stronger effect on the central nervous system than the original drug.

Methamphetamine, in low doses, can be used to treat ADD, narcolepsy and, for short periods of time, obesity.

In higher doses, it is more addictive than the original drug and has a greater "rush" for the recreational or addicted user, followed by increased agitation and possibly violence in some individuals.
How does methamphetamine work?

According to the U.S. National Institutes of Health, methamphetamine releases much higher levels of dopamine than the original drug.

It became a common street drug known as "speed" in the 1960s, usually taken in pill form, but lost popularity after a number of incidents that spread the warning that "speed kills."

"Meth" was not a drug of choice through much of the 1970s and 1980s. In the late 1980s, a smokable, crystal form was created, perhaps in Asia, and then surfaced in California in the 1990s. It has increased in popularity among drug users in the past decade-and-a-half.

The low-dose prescription form is known as Dexedrine or Desoxynl and is generally used to treat ADD. It is not recommended for patients with high blood pressure or with a previous history of addiction or alcoholism.

After it is taken in oral form, methamphetamine stimulates brain cells, which in turn initially enhances mood. The user experiences increased wakefulness and physical activity, and decreased appetite. For some patients, even low doses can be addictive.

With street-level and higher doses of methamphetamine, especially if it is smoked or injected, the user immediately experiences an intense "rush" (also called a "flash") that causes intense pleasure but only lasts a few minutes. Users can become addicted and dependent quickly, needing more and higher doses as the addiction progresses.

In street and high doses, methamphetamine causes irritability, insomnia, confusion, hallucinations, anxiety, paranoia and increased aggression. In even higher doses, hypothermia and convulsions can cause death.

When the body is stimulated by methamphetamine, the drug can cause irreversible damage. The increased heart rate and blood pressure damage blood vessels in the brain, which can cause strokes, or irregular heart beat, which can cause cardiovascular collapse and death. By vastly increasing the release of dopamine, methamphetamine appears to damage brain cells, eventually actually reducing the amount of dopamine available to the brain, causing symptoms similar to Parkinson's disease and severe depression, or both.
What is crystal meth?

Crystal meth is one street form of the drug, methamphetamine hydrochloride, which comes in clear, chunky crystals, which are then inhaled or smoked. It is also called "ice," "crystal," "glass" and "tina."

Crystal meth can be easy to produce in small, clandestine labs, sometimes in a kitchen or bathroom, by mixing a cocktail of about 15 substances, mostly pseudoephedrine (a cold remedy), red phosphorous and iodine, but also including ammonia, paint thinner, ether, Drano and the lithium from batteries.

Police say an investment of about $150 can yield up to $10,000 worth of the drug.

But the resulting drug is often impure and the manufacturing process can be dangerous and cause fires.

Crystal meth has become the most widespread and popular form of the drug, largely because it is so easy to make that anyone can set up a lab (instructions are widespread on the World Wide Web), but also because motorcycle gangs, which are becoming dominant in organized drug trafficking, usually sell the drug.

Note GHB induces "sleepines" and methamphetamines are "speed" drugs.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: February 10, 2008, 05:53:50 PM »

Tylergal - you mean the Haunting Evidence show and their sketch?  The one that resembles Guido?

Yes, please.  I was thinking there was something about the sideburns and facial hair...

The picture on the right looks more like Joran's brother than MpJr.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: February 10, 2008, 05:54:10 PM »

you know, if anyone else did that they would have something against him for the rest of his life. nobody in his right mind takes such a chance.
i dont buy jorans story that he called somebody and the other person got rid of the body. i dont believe it for one second.
we are all digging too far into this.most of the times its right in front of your nose if you look for something. joran is not very clever, is father isnt (he flunk judge)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: February 10, 2008, 05:55:03 PM »

Thanks a bunch, Klaas.  I wonder if the lady who had this "vision" (or whatever it is called) could compare the two.  Is there a way we can contact her.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: February 10, 2008, 05:57:00 PM »

The picture on the right looks more like Joran's brother than MpJr.

Yes, you are correct.  However, this is merely an artist rendering of what the psychic is telling the artist, not that there is any "body" standing there to draw from or on.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: February 10, 2008, 05:57:08 PM »

Nonesuche  - trust me, that photo of PVDS with his fly down is really scary when it's enlarged. 
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: February 10, 2008, 05:57:41 PM »

I fear I'm with SB on this, I think the Dutch government is ensuring there is no justice in this case. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in a closed door off-the-record discussion with Peter de Vries, essentially the monarchs are said to profit from the large scale illegal activities in the Dutch territories, a crown doesn't make you above reproach.

Private Eye - it's obvious Beth can't broadcast to the world that our own FBI made the contact into the family to detail the confession occurred and Natalee was deceased. I try not to think about it, it upsets me so much.

I continue to stand with the girl.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: February 10, 2008, 05:58:08 PM »

thank you Klaasend for informing me about aruban time. grmbflllll too early to hear any news then.
im going to bed now,its midnight over here.
goodnight all!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: February 10, 2008, 05:58:51 PM »

spock wrote:
The G had their boat out that evening. Its in the statements. Joran was invited but not go. I suspect they left the boat at the Marriot dock after the cruise instead of retrailoring it and driving it back to the G home. One phone call and the the keys to a boat 100 yards from the mangroves.

Excellent point Spock.  We know Sander asked Joran on 5/29/05 if he wanted to go out in the boat.  Sander and whoever probably did go out that day and may very well have left the boat at the Marriott dock.  Then Sander conveniently looses his cell phone on 5/30/05 at school???
Or drops it in the water with Natalee and the phone washes to shore

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: February 10, 2008, 05:59:19 PM »

thank you Klaasend for informing me about aruban time. grmbflllll too early to hear any news then.
im going to bed now,its midnight over here.
goodnight all!

Goodnight!  Sleep well.  Hope to see you soon.

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: February 10, 2008, 05:59:33 PM »

Nonesuche  - trust me, that photo of PVDS with his fly down is really scary when it's enlarged. 

HeHeHe....just dropped in to catch up and saw this and I have to tell you klaas, that I do not even want to go there!!!!!  

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: February 10, 2008, 06:02:00 PM »

you know, if anyone else did that they would have something against him for the rest of his life. nobody in his right mind takes such a chance.
i dont buy jorans story that he called somebody and the other person got rid of the body. i dont believe it for one second.
we are all digging too far into this.most of the times its right in front of your nose if you look for something. joran is not very clever, is father isnt (he flunk judge)

I'm not sure if I even buy the beach story.  I do think if anyone helped him it was his father though.

This is what I can imagine happening.

1.  They drive up near the Lighthouse with Natalee or they go to the Sloots residence.
2.  Either just Joran or all 3 or 4 if you incllude Paulus attempt to rape Natalee
3.  Natalee tries to get away but they catch her and in the stuggle she dies, or she hits her head or her head is hit.
3.  That's when K2 leave.  Joran calls someone to help him get rid of the body.  Body could have been disposed in the ocean or in one of the ponds/mokos on the island.  Or the landfill.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: February 10, 2008, 06:03:25 PM »

Here's what I belive of Joran's confession:

Something bad happened and he got rid of her body
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: February 10, 2008, 06:03:56 PM »

I know Freddy worked at Champions Bar in the Marriott, not sure of the date of his employment.  Mark Purcell also worked at the Marriott.

Yes, he did indeed.  Also neighbor of Joran's, both of them.  But one had access to boat as director of facilities.  Might even give fatherly advice to go to school.

Mark Purcell also has a good size boat.
Robin Holloway once told me that Mark checks out parts of Aruba for them on it .

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: February 10, 2008, 06:06:56 PM »

I suppose it is way past their bedtime and most of our Dutch allies have decided to get some shut-eye, but I have been thinking of some of the things I have heard about Queen Beatrix in the past.  I am old as dirt so I recall back to the time she got married and there was a big hulabaloo about her Clauss (I think is his name) her fiancee having served with Hitler.  When the former queen abdicated the throne (I am thinking that was about the year of the Reagan-Carter elections, just trying to piece events together) there were demonstrations in the streets that she had arise to the throne with the former Nazi husband sleeping in the bedroom of Netherlands royals.  During that time because (why I am linking the Reagan era with this), I heard that Ronald Reagan demanded George HW Bush leave the Bilderbergers and it was mentioned during that time that Queen B had been a long-time member and supporter of the Bilderbergers. 

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: February 10, 2008, 06:08:43 PM »

Mark Purcell also has a good size boat.
Robin Holloway once told me that Mark checks out parts of Aruba for them on it .

[/quote]

WHAT?????

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.