April 27, 2024, 10:37:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264147 times)
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: February 10, 2008, 06:08:58 PM »

I know Freddy worked at Champions Bar in the Marriott, not sure of the date of his employment.  Mark Purcell also worked at the Marriott.

Yes, he did indeed.  Also neighbor of Joran's, both of them.  But one had access to boat as director of facilities.  Might even give fatherly advice to go to school.

Mark Purcell also has a good size boat.
Robin Holloway once told me that Mark checks out parts of Aruba for them on it .

Thanks, Blonde, for that information.  More of what makes one ask WTF?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 10, 2008, 06:11:14 PM »

Here's what I belive of Joran's confession:

Something bad happened and he got rid of her body

Absolutely and there is a lot between that "something bad happened," "disposed of her body" and where we are today and yet no more information from the pimps/pukes nor justice forthcoming.  Bling culture is a tight culture, designed to keep its members quiet and if they are not quiet, they suffer dire consequences.

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #362 on: February 10, 2008, 06:13:10 PM »

I know Freddy worked at Champions Bar in the Marriott, not sure of the date of his employment.  Mark Purcell also worked at the Marriott.

Yes, he did indeed.  Also neighbor of Joran's, both of them.  But one had access to boat as director of facilities.  Might even give fatherly advice to go to school.

Mark Purcell also has a good size boat.
Robin Holloway once told me that Mark checks out parts of Aruba for them on it .

Thanks, Blonde, for that information.  More of what makes one ask WTF?

Exactly!!!   I didn't want to be offensive so I just said WHAT???   When I really meant  WTF???
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: February 10, 2008, 06:15:04 PM »

YES I CLONED OUT his beard, I did a quick job thoughts now

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #364 on: February 10, 2008, 06:19:09 PM »

YES I CLONED OUT his beard, I did a quick job thoughts now

Certainly postures in similar manner and the facial architecture and vacuous eyes look the same.

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #365 on: February 10, 2008, 06:19:27 PM »

The picture on the right could be the same guy,if the one on the right was taken right after he had a haircut.  Notice the side burns are longer (on left) and the hair is down his neck.  Guy on right is what you would call, "clean cut".
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #366 on: February 10, 2008, 06:20:26 PM »

Not the same person......not even close. My thought when I first saw the two together earlier and still I say no way.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #367 on: February 10, 2008, 06:21:54 PM »

They both seem to be saying "doh."

Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #368 on: February 10, 2008, 06:23:31 PM »

I believe there is a picture of the guy on the right where he is standing or on the dance floor...I remember a discussion, way back when we thought that he was watching Natalee....there may be a picture of him near her on the dance floor... I dunno, it was a picture of Natalee where the camera made her eyes glow...Some thought she had been seen with him???
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #369 on: February 10, 2008, 06:25:09 PM »

Not the same person......not even close. My thought when I first saw the two together earlier and still I say no way.

My wife just took a look and in 2 seconds she said, no, not the same person, unless he got a nose job, its not the same person.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #370 on: February 10, 2008, 06:25:19 PM »

They both seem to be saying "doh."

I think that maybe they are watching a TV.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: February 10, 2008, 06:27:53 PM »

I agree, not the same guy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: February 10, 2008, 06:29:17 PM »

I believe there is a picture of the guy on the right where he is standing or on the dance floor...I remember a discussion, way back when we thought that he was watching Natalee....there may be a picture of him near her on the dance floor... I dunno, it was a picture of Natalee where the camera made her eyes glow...Some thought she had been seen with him???

NOPE - there is a photo of a marine looking guy standing on the dance floor and we don't even know the date of the photo for the marine guy standing on the dance floor.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #373 on: February 10, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »

Is Joran still hanging out at Grammy and Grampy's place drinking Kool-aid and playing Scrabble?
He can't possible be back at College...not safe for him, I am sure.
He must be getting bored being in hiding. 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: February 10, 2008, 06:42:10 PM »

Lots of interesting things from Mr. Van Nie's site that I am revisiting for our dutch friends at FOK.
----------------------------------
(Translation)
SATURDAY
He called Freddy Arambatzis, nicknamed "Locoman Pimp" and is 18 years old. Freddy has been arrested in relation to the case and Natalee 'Gang Rape "and is part of the' Gang ', Joran and the Kalpoe brothers. I did not know that we have a Gang Rape team had but 1 of the three girls who have been raped would have an indictment. The other two girls still-dare-not. Why not? Have we Aruba still a dark power that keeps everything under control or Pappa van der Sloot helped 'high level'? Certainly, the role of Pappa van der Sloot highly questionable and know more than he wants to say. De-almost - court is not very well organized. And imagine that this man still on the judgement would be trapped. I mean, his colleagues are often geitewollensokken tipoos and I think we get from the Netherlands only kneusje sent right to come here to speak.

http://www.renevannie.com/inhoud/kritisch/_kritisch2005.html

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: February 10, 2008, 06:51:00 PM »

Discovery Times Ch is now called ID? What does ID stand for, and west coasters, where is it on the Direct TV station? Something about the NH case is going to be on tonight?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: February 10, 2008, 06:52:55 PM »

"Haunting "Evidence"....
He emphasized "his eyebrows" slanting downward
Long straight nose
Dark hair, straight and then wavy
Strong chin/Skinny legs....

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: February 10, 2008, 06:53:21 PM »

http://www.ad.nl/binnenland/article2040821.ece

Through translator:

zondag 10 februari 2008

"We try to live as simply as possible '
By PETER DE KNEGT

ORANJESTAD - The parents of Joran van der Sloot like to pick up the thread again. It says the mother, Anita van der Sloot, against the AD. ,, We try life as good and as bad as it is just as possible to tackle. We have more children, you know,''

Paul and Anita van der Sloot, the parents of Joran.

Anita van der Sloot looks excited. When pruning in the garden pulls them out to the media last week amply paid attention to the broadcast of Peter R. De Vries. They told their son under the eye of hidden cameras what almost three years ago with the missing American girl Natalee Holloway on the beach of Aruba would have happened.

,, The media distort the facts and only one side of the story ever told. It is better not to say too much. Everything is still against our intentions explained,''says the mother of Joran.
Anita van der Sloot naročil the broadcast of De Vries which told her son that his father illegally a mobile phone in the cell had smuggled, as "terrible". She is sorry that she, her husband and Joran in the talk of Pauw and Witteman have taken their seats. ,, That was very stupid. That we must not do.''
After the broadcast Joran threw a glass of red wine in the face of Peter R. De Vries. Pictures of this were soon out.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: February 10, 2008, 06:53:35 PM »

Is Joran still hanging out at Grammy and Grampy's place drinking Kool-aid and playing Scrabble?
He can't possible be back at College...not safe for him, I am sure.
He must be getting bored being in hiding. 

He might as well forget College, who in their right mind would hire him?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #379 on: February 10, 2008, 06:54:38 PM »

WONKY EYE - OBVIOUSLY GUILTY -

Now if we could just find him! LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.