April 27, 2024, 07:55:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264133 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: February 10, 2008, 06:55:16 PM »

Bump KJ was waiting for a video from Holland before she arrested JK2? No evidence against the two innocent men but there were still arrested and detained for 10 days?

I think what Teresa Croes is saying here is this:

#1  She didn't get back to Aruba until 6/6/05 therefore did not control those first 8-10 days
#2  She questioned KJ about the 3 boys and why they weren't detained.  KJ gave some reason pertaining to waiting for video equipment (I believe) from the NL because they were going to video the interrigations.
#3  TC also questions why the security guards were detained

Sounds like TC would have done the job.  KJ is in on the coverup IMO.

This woman is a liar.  It was a law that they be video taped.  Is she saying all the others who committed a crime and were interrogated weren't taped.  What's wrong they couldn't get a camera in Aruba.  Why didn't she borrow Freddy's.  Corrupt from top to bottom.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #381 on: February 10, 2008, 06:58:18 PM »

Klaas, can you please locate the little Robbie post from Mark to me via BFN. It was copied here.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: February 10, 2008, 07:03:36 PM »

Quote from last thread-Yuknomenot>

Hi everyone,  this may be old info, but Sunday night there is supposed to be a new episode of 48 Hours: Hard Evidence about Natalee at 10 p.m. Eastern.  This show is on the old Discovery Times channel which is now called ID.  They say it's new, but with cable what they sometimes claim is new is only new to that particular channel.

Whats ID stand for. Anyone know?

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: February 10, 2008, 07:04:31 PM »

Klaas, can you please locate the little Robbie post from Mark to me via BFN. It was copied here.

I'll try

Update:  can't find it - sorry
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 07:12:28 PM by klaasend » Logged
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: February 10, 2008, 07:10:28 PM »

Good evening all ya'll!

Whats up?

Existence is futile.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #385 on: February 10, 2008, 07:11:43 PM »

Quote from last thread-Yuknomenot>

Hi everyone,  this may be old info, but Sunday night there is supposed to be a new episode of 48 Hours: Hard Evidence about Natalee at 10 p.m. Eastern.  This show is on the old Discovery Times channel which is now called ID.  They say it's new, but with cable what they sometimes claim is new is only new to that particular channel.

Whats ID stand for. Anyone know?

http://investigation.discovery.com/

I think
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: February 10, 2008, 07:14:03 PM »

Good evening all ya'll!

Whats up?

Hi gunslinger - not much.  Geraldo will be covering the case tonight 10pm ET I believe.  Also there is a one hour special on the Discovery Channel I think at 10pm but we don't know if it's a repeat.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #387 on: February 10, 2008, 07:15:26 PM »

Klaas, I have it in a screen shot. I'll post it in a sec.

+++

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #388 on: February 10, 2008, 07:16:38 PM »

[

,, The media distort the facts and only one side of the story ever told. It is better not to say too much. Everything is still against our intentions explained,''says the mother of Joran.
Anita van der Sloot naročil the broadcast of De Vries which told her son that his father illegally a mobile phone in the cell had smuggled, as "terrible". [/quote]

and she blames the media for broadcasting jvds' own words? this woman is either dumb as a box of rocks, or thinks the rest of the world is.

dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: February 10, 2008, 07:16:41 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM by EURobert:

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #390 on: February 10, 2008, 07:18:34 PM »

Good evening all ya'll!

Whats up?

Hi gunslinger - not much.  Geraldo will be covering the case tonight 10pm ET I believe.  Also there is a one hour special on the Discovery Channel I think at 10pm but we don't know if it's a repeat.

It looks like Geraldo's coverage will be at 8:00 pm EST

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

I Stand With The Girl
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #391 on: February 10, 2008, 07:18:55 PM »

Posted on the front page of SM by EURobert:

Now that is damn funny

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: February 10, 2008, 07:19:16 PM »

Just another example of the huge conflict of interest in Aruba.

Michael Dompig: (Dompigs Son)Told Dave Holloway that PVDS borrowed Koen Gottenbo's boat to dispose of Natalee on 5-31-05. It was reported in the Media he overheard 3 people saying they used a boat to dispose of Natalee. When he was questioned by the ALE his father resigned from the Natalee case as Commissioner.

Buuti Naar: Dompigs Brother In law who implicated the two innocent security guards in the case saying they were in Natalee's room and stealing from the MB kids. Also said he saw Natalee with cocaine. Two flat out lies.

Dinesh Pitbull Djoegan:
X Brother In law of Gerald Dompig. He was found on/in Guadirikiri cave on 04/05/2006 -His head was bashed in,legs cut off and set on fire. It was ruled a suicide and many many suspicious events surround his death. He worked for choose-a-name bar as a bouncer that burned down shortly after his death. David Kock slipped in a interview that JK2 stopped at another bar after C&C and it is rumored that it was this bar

K2 Brothers: Are rumored to be Dompigs cousins
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why can’t we find Natalee Holloway?
May 04, 2006

Recently the Dutch and Aruban press have turned very critical of the Aruban police investigation into the disappearance of Holloway, the first public signal that corruption might be the major obstacle to solving the case. Several Dutch criminal law experts have gone on the record calling the investigation methods “strange and unprofessional” and the investigation itself “total madness.”
At the center of controversy is Gerald Dompig, Aruba's Chief of Police. According to reports, an anonynous man in tears called Dompig with information about where the body of Holloway was buried. A month passed before authorities began the search, yet ealier Dompig spoke openly with the press about new clues. “This is very strange,” said legal psychologist Peter van Koppen. “Normally the area is closed off immediately, to dig and search for clues, but not in Aruba.”

Menno Dolman, a criminal law expert at the University of Amsterdam, was also baffled by Dompig’s slow response. “It is incomprehensible that police, after an important tip about the location of Natalee Holloway’s body, would not go search immediately.”
Regarding Dompig’s leaks about the investigation, University of Leiden’s criminal law expert Hans Nijboer comments: “Total madness. It is against all principles and illogical to bring forth information about the tips before starting the search. [First] competent investigators investigate the case.”

Dompig, who recently resigned his post as Aruba’s Police Chief under mysterious circumstances, is becoming the center of controversy over many odd details related to the case. For example, Joran Van der Sloot and Deepak and Satish Kalpoe were quickly identified as the last people to see Natalee Holloway alive the evening of May 30. However, Dompig waited over a week to gather evidence from the Van der Sloot home, as well as a variety of other sites on the island that might have harbored clues about Holloway’s disappearance. It is widely known that Dompig and Joran Van der Sloot’s father are friends.
There are dozens of other details about Holloway’s disappearance that remain a mystery. Why did Stephen Crooes (a DJ and local operator of a party boat) come forward early in the investigation to corroborate the first tale about the three boys having dropped Holloway off at the Holiday Inn, a story the three boys later admitted was a lie? Crooes now says “he was trying to help,” but what was his motivation to stick his nose into such a high profile investigation if he knew the details weren’t the truth? Was he a plant intended to throw the investigation off course, or was he just stupid?

Authorities remain tight-lipped about the fishing huts on the northwest corner of the island near the hotel where Holloway was staying. Shortly after Holloway disappeared, the fishing huts were vandalized and missing items included fishing cages and knives—equipment that could have been used to dispose of a body.

Forensic evidence taken from the Kalpoe’s vehicle that was later determined unusable was never recollected. Why?

There is a series of videotapes, now labeled “the Chicago tapes” (I have no idea why they are named that) that show island authorities in rental cars searching the northern dunes and painting rocks in areas where Holloway might have disappeared—activities that would obviously corrupt a crime scene. There is information about four boys seen carrying a shovel near the dump in the early morning hours of May 31, reports of suspicious automobiles near the Racquet Club, the fishing huts, and the dump during that evening, and information about a woman being attacked near the fishing huts eight days before Holloway disappeared. All those leads remain loose ends.

Following Dompig’s resignation, Geoffrey Van Cromvoirt was arrested on April 16. News soon surfaced that Cromvoirt was friends with Michael Dompig, the son of Gerald Dompig. Both worked on the Aruban Visibility Team, a security group that patrolled the beaches at the hotels where Holloway was staying. Recent accounts in the Aruban newspaper Diario reported that the boys often boasted that they “had fun with female tourists, even impersonating or representing themselves as island police.” It is coincidental, to say the least, that Cromvoirt’s father owned an island security firm that, among other things, was in charge of video surveillance at the Holiday Inn where Holloway was staying. Cromvoirt was released on April 24, but authorities say that he remains a suspect in the investigation.

Weeks ago, Gerald Dompig appeared in the American media to proclaim that “Holloway died of a drug or alcohol overdose,” but one day later told Dutch newspapers that “Holloway was raped and killed.” Amid this most recent controversy, Aruban newspapers are now reporting that islanders have become resigned to the fact that Dompig and his team have botched the investigation. From all accounts, Aruba is a small island and like many small communities, everyone knows everyone else’s business, a fact that was very apparent during my interviews on the island 11 months ago. After almost one year of an investigation riddled with unresolved questions, incompetent police work, and lies, it is becoming easier to believe that this crime remains unsolved because of the efforts of a few people who actually don’t want to see justice served.

Someone knows what happened to Natalee Holloway, they just aren’t talking.
http://tinyurl.com/luwel
« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 07:30:17 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: February 10, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »

Good evening all ya'll!

Whats up?

Thank you Klass!

Existence is futile.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: February 10, 2008, 07:22:24 PM »

Good evening all ya'll!

Whats up?

It looks like Geraldo's coverage will be at 8:00 pm EST

http://www.foxnews.com/geraldo/index.html

Thanks BTgirl - geez right at my dinner time 5pm PST..hate it when that happens
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: February 10, 2008, 07:23:08 PM »

Good evening all ya'll!

Whats up?

Thank you Klass!

BTgirl just said 8pm ET so I was wrong on the time for Geraldo
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #396 on: February 10, 2008, 07:23:19 PM »

I have the screen shot address as fob.com/forum29/4934.hmtl

+++

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: February 10, 2008, 07:26:30 PM »

I'm quoting the information that pops up when I click on the description of the ID Channel episode at 10:00 pm EST tonight:

48 Hours: Hard Evidence

Natalee Holloway: New Clues
Series/Special (2008)
A report on the search for Natalee Holloway. New.

I have DISH TV and it is Channel 192 on there.

I Stand With The Girl
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: February 10, 2008, 07:26:33 PM »

Buckeye, thanks for the info 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: February 10, 2008, 07:28:24 PM »

Buckeye, thanks for the info 

Thanks BT

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.