April 27, 2024, 07:03:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264181 times)
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: February 10, 2008, 08:34:53 PM »

HOTSHOT - YOU ASKED ABOUT THIS. I emailed the pics to dave that I have.

BARREL
Searchers find no new clues in search for missing teenager in Aruba
July 15, 2005
ORANJESTAD, Aruba A metal barrel hauled out of the ocean briefly raised hopes in Aruba in the search for Natalee Holloway.
<snip>
a police official now says that the severely corroded barrel appears to have no clues to Holloway's fate.
http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=3601644

Natalee's body is in a drum on the valero refinery. Taken there by the beheaded Heineken guy...who was killed to keep her quiet, however he may not have gotten her into he incinerator; just another barrel around a refinery. pressure build up from the decay may make it leak and give the dogs a scent.
Posted by: three inch rope | July 16, 2005 05:18 PM
http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_38.html

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #461 on: February 10, 2008, 08:35:55 PM »

BAM! CORRUPTION!!!

BAM! CORRUPTION!!! SQUARED

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: February 10, 2008, 08:38:16 PM »

BAM! CORRUPTION!!!

I LOVE that dayhiker

Natalee Holloway's Uncle, Paul Reynolds penned a letter to the Editor and sent it to Amigoe, Aruba AM and Aruba Today. He was on MSNBC's Scarborough Country Tuesday night to discuss the letter and related topics.
These individuals know what happened and are refusing to accept responsibility for their actions. It also appears that certain individuals may be attempting to protect those individuals that know what happened. Helping them hide from their responsibility will destroy rather than preserve what is left of their lives, hopes and dreams.
<snip>
The concerns that we have about the investigation are real. It began with the 10 day delay with taking the three original suspects into custody.
<snip>
The failure to take those individuals into custody and seek evidence may have damaged this investigation beyond repair. Why was this done? Was it an attempt to cover up whatever happened and or protect those individuals involved?
<snip>
Why would you refuse assistance from the FBI in resolving a difficult case? Why would you hinder a private search team, composed of a group of volunteers whose director has experienced a similar loss of his own?
Respectfully yours,

Paul Reynolds

Natalie Holloway's Uncle

http://www.legendgames.net/showstory.asp?p...s/WN0000276.txt
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: February 10, 2008, 08:39:24 PM »

DUTCH CAN PROSECUTE WITHOUT A BODY
Prosecutors have acknowledged they have no solid evidence to indicate that Holloway is dead. They have said a murder conviction is possible without a body, but the case requires strong evidence such as a confession, reliable statements and forensic evidence of wrongdoing.
http://www.rednova.com/news/general/163896..._kept_in_aruba/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #464 on: February 10, 2008, 08:39:41 PM »

Joran suicidal? "It's just not my concern."

Way to go, Beth!!! 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: February 10, 2008, 08:41:33 PM »

I strongly disagree with Peter in that Joran did not confess to murder. Unless Joran can prove otherwise, with a body and an autopsy, he had Natalee killed when he had her dumped in the ocean.

Paulus give your boy some advice:

NO BODY NO AUTOPSY YOU KILLED HER JORAN!!!!!!!!!!PURE POETIC JUSTICE THAT YOUR OWN WORDS COME BACK TO BITE YOU ON YOUR OWN BUTT POPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: February 10, 2008, 08:41:54 PM »

BAM! CORRUPTION!!!

I LOVE that dayhiker

Natalee Holloway's Uncle, Paul Reynolds penned a letter to the Editor and sent it to Amigoe, Aruba AM and Aruba Today. He was on MSNBC's Scarborough Country Tuesday night to discuss the letter and related topics.
These individuals know what happened and are refusing to accept responsibility for their actions. It also appears that certain individuals may be attempting to protect those individuals that know what happened. Helping them hide from their responsibility will destroy rather than preserve what is left of their lives, hopes and dreams.
<snip>
The concerns that we have about the investigation are real. It began with the 10 day delay with taking the three original suspects into custody.
<snip>
The failure to take those individuals into custody and seek evidence may have damaged this investigation beyond repair. Why was this done? Was it an attempt to cover up whatever happened and or protect those individuals involved?
<snip>
Why would you refuse assistance from the FBI in resolving a difficult case? Why would you hinder a private search team, composed of a group of volunteers whose director has experienced a similar loss of his own?
Respectfully yours,

Paul Reynolds

Natalie Holloway's Uncle

Great letter Kermit! Could we have the whole thing posted here? That link didn't work for me.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: February 10, 2008, 08:42:40 PM »

Joran suicidal? "It's just not my concern."

Way to go, Beth!!! 

I was hoping she would say, well I've got a pistol if you need one
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: February 10, 2008, 08:43:48 PM »

Below is the unedited text of the letter.

Letter to the Editor

I have been reading Aruba AM, the English Aruban newspaper sent out over the internet. There appears to be a growing backlash against the Holloway family that I am very concerned about. I am sure the people in Aruba wish this investigation could be resolved as much as our family does.

The people in Aruba have been overwhelming supportive of our entire family since Natalie's disappearance. When I arrived on the Island two days after she was reported missing, I was always greeted with expressions of concern and hope for Natalie's return. There are hundreds if not thousands of stories of people coming together and helping each other during this incident. Bernadett from Economy Car Rental, the people at Holiday Inn, the Aruban Government Workers who left work to search the island are just a few of the examples. This is the good story of Aruba . The compassion and desire to help has meant more than you can imagine to our family.

Unfortunately, there are a very small number of individuals that are holding the people of Aruba , the Holloway family and what seems like the whole world hostage. These individuals are not a reflection of the Aruban people or the system of Justice in Aruba . These individuals know what happened and are refusing to accept responsibility for their actions. It also appears that certain individuals may be attempting to protect those individuals that know what happened. Helping them hide from their responsibility will destroy rather than preserve what is left of their lives, hopes and dreams.

The concerns that we have about the investigation are real. It began with the 10 day delay with taking the three original suspects into custody. My sister, Beth and her husband, Jug, arrived on the island the same day Natalie was reported missing. They were able to identify the three individuals she had last been seen with and report this to the police. The three suspects were briefly questioned and released. Their stories turned out to be false and their allegations led to the detainment of two innocent individuals. In a missing person case, every day is critical. Ten days would allow those individuals responsible time to hide evidence and coordinate their stories. What if the missing person was alive in those first few days? The failure to take those individuals into custody and seek evidence may have damaged this investigation beyond repair. Why was this done? Was it an attempt to cover up whatever happened and or protect those individuals involved?

Because the father of one of the suspects is a member of the Judicial system, there was immediate concern on behalf of the family that the investigation might not be fair and objective. The interest and presence of the FBI along with assurances from the US Government and the Prime Minister of Aruba reduced those concerns.

Actions since then have again increased concerns that the investigation is not being done in an objective manner. Why would you refuse assistance from the FBI in resolving a difficult case? Why would you hinder a private search team, composed of a group of volunteers whose director has experienced a similar loss of his own?

The release of two of the suspects is also a matter of concern. Although the latest (third) story of one of the suspects places him alone with Natalie on the beach, the other two have admitted to lying. Is this not obstruction of justice, interfering with an investigation or conspiracy to cover up a crime? Aren't these illegal activities whether or not you are involved in the actual crime itself? How can these individuals be allowed to go free and possibly leave the country? Why would they lie unless they had knowledge of a crime either before or after the fact? Why would the father of one of the suspects tell all three that without a body, there is no crime?

As you can see, our many questions and concerns are about the investigation, not the Island or the people of Aruba . They are as much a victim of these individuals as we are. Please join us in our request to the Prime Minister of Aruba and the Dutch Authorities to launch an independent investigation of this matter and allow all of us to learn the truth, return Natalie to her home and go forward with our lives.

Respectfully yours,

Paul Reynolds

Natalie Holloway's Uncle

______________________________________________________________________________________

Below is the unedited text of the letter.

Letter to the Editor

I have been reading Aruba AM, the English Aruban newspaper sent out over the internet. There appears to be a growing backlash against the Holloway family that I am very concerned about. I am sure the people in Aruba wish this investigation could be resolved as much as our family does.

The people in Aruba have been overwhelming supportive of our entire family since Natalie's disappearance. When I arrived on the Island two days after she was reported missing, I was always greeted with expressions of concern and hope for Natalie's return. There are hundreds if not thousands of stories of people coming together and helping each other during this incident. Bernadett from Economy Car Rental, the people at Holiday Inn, the Aruban Government Workers who left work to search the island are just a few of the examples. This is the good story of Aruba . The compassion and desire to help has meant more than you can imagine to our family.

Unfortunately, there are a very small number of individuals that are holding the people of Aruba , the Holloway family and what seems like the whole world hostage. These individuals are not a reflection of the Aruban people or the system of Justice in Aruba . These individuals know what happened and are refusing to accept responsibility for their actions. It also appears that certain individuals may be attempting to protect those individuals that know what happened. Helping them hide from their responsibility will destroy rather than preserve what is left of their lives, hopes and dreams.

The concerns that we have about the investigation are real. It began with the 10 day delay with taking the three original suspects into custody. My sister, Beth and her husband, Jug, arrived on the island the same day Natalie was reported missing. They were able to identify the three individuals she had last been seen with and report this to the police. The three suspects were briefly questioned and released. Their stories turned out to be false and their allegations led to the detainment of two innocent individuals. In a missing person case, every day is critical. Ten days would allow those individuals responsible time to hide evidence and coordinate their stories. What if the missing person was alive in those first few days? The failure to take those individuals into custody and seek evidence may have damaged this investigation beyond repair. Why was this done? Was it an attempt to cover up whatever happened and or protect those individuals involved?

Because the father of one of the suspects is a member of the Judicial system, there was immediate concern on behalf of the family that the investigation might not be fair and objective. The interest and presence of the FBI along with assurances from the US Government and the Prime Minister of Aruba reduced those concerns.

Actions since then have again increased concerns that the investigation is not being done in an objective manner. Why would you refuse assistance from the FBI in resolving a difficult case? Why would you hinder a private search team, composed of a group of volunteers whose director has experienced a similar loss of his own?

The release of two of the suspects is also a matter of concern. Although the latest (third) story of one of the suspects places him alone with Natalie on the beach, the other two have admitted to lying. Is this not obstruction of justice, interfering with an investigation or conspiracy to cover up a crime? Aren't these illegal activities whether or not you are involved in the actual crime itself? How can these individuals be allowed to go free and possibly leave the country? Why would they lie unless they had knowledge of a crime either before or after the fact? Why would the father of one of the suspects tell all three that without a body, there is no crime?

As you can see, our many questions and concerns are about the investigation, not the Island or the people of Aruba . They are as much a victim of these individuals as we are. Please join us in our request to the Prime Minister of Aruba and the Dutch Authorities to launch an independent investigation of this matter and allow all of us to learn the truth, return Natalie to her home and go forward with our lives.

Respectfully yours,

Paul Reynolds

Natalie Holloway's Uncle

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: February 10, 2008, 08:45:56 PM »

Its a local Dutch coverup forced upon the Aruban OM's

Some of you want to think that this case is a giant disconnect between NL and Aruban authorities. I and Rob and many others have been trying to tell you from the outset, this is NOT so. Remember the Savior, Hans Mos?

The Dutch PEOPLE want Joran arrested (or worse), but the Hague will not even so much as debate the issue.

Remember that avds (the See-Through Queen) has family connections that go very high-up in the NL government.

The Dutch government is NOT, NOT, NOT on Beth's side here. She's hurting their investments in Caribbean real estate and economic development... and cutting their "profits"... I will let you all speculate on what commercial endeavors I'm talking about. Wink

what is avds? anita?

there is a very big disconnect with the parlaiment,governement and the public.
people think it is just a big joke.
i want a district system with election. so we only get two big parties just like in the USA and UK
i know it is not ideal too, but now whe have a lot of little 'issue' parties - who only think about one subject.
believe it or not but we have Partij van de Dieren, party for animals in the parlaiment, (2 seats out of 150).

but if one of this issue parties gets in to the coalition-government it al gets a total mess.
because the very small issue party can make or break the coalition so it has a saying in everything.
one big joke.

about Hans Mos on vacation. first i thought maybe he is getting a beating by the dutch OM.
but no statement by him.

but then friday very highest top official of the OM Harm Brouwer (like the 2nd man down from justice minister, NOT part of goverment because of tripartite system) said "Peter R. is doing a good job - private investigation can be good - but we have to debate it", same day Aruban OM comes with statement "doesn't like the witchhunt don't interfere with OM", same day Balkenende opens his mouth "the evidence may be controversial, i can't talk about it while it is in court". << what court??

mindboggling all this.

and now Telegraaf, biggest morning newspaper (political on the right) pulls article about statement Aruban OM about withhunt of his site:
http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3252568/_OM_Aruba__Geen_heksenjacht_media__.html

it is still on NOS site, which is public broadcaster funded by government.

http://www.nos.nl/nosjournaal/artikelen/2008/2/9/090208_aruba_vandersloot.html

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #470 on: February 10, 2008, 08:46:22 PM »

POSTER:
Three Probed in Missing Teen Case
Saturday , June 04, 2005 ]/b]

Posters with a photograph of Holloway have been put up throughout island, with a caption reading: "Kidnapped since 1:30 a.m. May 30."
http://www.foxnews.com/printer_friendly_story/0,3566,158598,00.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #471 on: February 10, 2008, 08:47:03 PM »

INTERESTING

The pot makes Joran acknowledge he has to go to school. This is really a new phenomenon. That's not what I remember it's effects as.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: February 10, 2008, 08:48:17 PM »

Is it MIP6 ?
::MonkeyCool::Looks a lot like 

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: February 10, 2008, 08:49:23 PM »

INTERESTING

The pot makes Joran acknowledge he has to go to school. This is really a new phenomenon. That's not what I remember it's effects as.

errrr..... me either rob....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: February 10, 2008, 08:49:43 PM »

Holloway: Two steps backward?
Recent arrests are a setback in the case of the missing teen
COMMENTARY
By Clint Van Zandt
MSNBC analyst & former FBI profiler
June 27, 2005

Theory: As Joran's current story goes, perhaps the Kalpoe brothers did drop Natalee and him off at some beach location (he was, after all, the one in the back seat of the car with her) and while they were alone he assaulted and then murdered her, afterwards calling the Kalpoe brothers to help him dispose of her body and they, in turn, perhaps sought the assistance of Croes, knowing that he had access to a small boat.
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/8376303/
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: February 10, 2008, 08:50:23 PM »

Thank you for posting that Kermit. Great read!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: February 10, 2008, 08:51:19 PM »

"Simian Says: June 24th, 2005 at 5:49 pm
The phone call to the father was made at 4:00 in the morning. No wonder he was late for school."
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #477 on: February 10, 2008, 08:51:52 PM »

da nada Dayhiker.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #478 on: February 10, 2008, 08:53:23 PM »

Joran to Daury: I cant go to the police, so Daury says: Ill help you but you must go to school tomorrow, you must do normal things
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: February 10, 2008, 08:57:39 PM »

Peter DeVries and Mark Furman both predict Joran will go to trial.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.