April 28, 2024, 06:40:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264211 times)
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: February 10, 2008, 09:48:33 PM »

caesu, welcome to our Cage! Been following your posts. Keep up the good work.

Joran needs police protection right now because the mass of the Dutch people HATE him. It is the Dutch judicial system (which is SYNONYMOUS with the Aruban system, there on the island) which is treating him like they treat ALL criminals... like they themselves are poor unfortunate victims.

Joran and his demon family are pulling every string they have to keep a rearrest from happening. The kid has clout, make no mistake about that.

It is gratifying to us here in the US that the people of NL are seeing now what we have known. it is a vindication for Beth that so many in Holland now see what's happening here.

We all just have to find a way to MAKE the elitists and power people in the Hague bring this case and get this conviction. I have no idea what threshhold of activism and raising our voices that will take.

And I just saw the piece with Beth and Devries with Geraldo. Was that the replay from Monday night?

BTW, it was all Beth could do when Geraldo asked her who she thought gave Joran that advice about "chill/ live normal/ go to school" , for her NOT to blurt out Paulus' name. She was biting her tongue hard.

i want him arrested ASAP just because i don't like the feeling he is sitting there near rotterdam smoking weed as we speak. or maybe even surfing on the web trying to figure out how to spin everything.

what is going to happen after that. i don't know.
but i think in a week from now we now a lot more.

i even don't know this but apart from his lawyer can he speak to paul vds also confidential while he is in jail?
of course his lawyer can pas things on.

and then also when he is in jail i don't want him watching tv...
i don't want him watching his own face on tv.

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: February 10, 2008, 09:48:35 PM »

Bladerunner,

Paulus Octavius Tiberius Caligula Van Der Sloot was charged with premeditated murder.

He had two contacts.

Oh my goodness!  Caligula!!!!?????

Existence is futile.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: February 10, 2008, 09:49:24 PM »

Geraldo did a really good job tonight and it was fabulous seeing Beth look so good and so relieved and rested. She did a marvelous job, as did de Vries [ I heart de Vries - what a true hottie ], and everyone else featured on the show tonight was awesome.  It was theraputic to see & hear everyone logically come to the sensible conclusion of Paulus' collusion !!!!!!!!! Yahoo!  Yahoo!  It's out there!  Deal with it Anita and all of your apologists, whoever you are.

Drip, drip, drip. One drop at a time on Aruba's forehead until they prosecute Joran.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #543 on: February 10, 2008, 09:50:14 PM »

Beth  has the power and the knowledge of "how it happened" or at the least Joran's admission that he was there when the "something bad happen" happened,  that she needed. 

I think this is the time to bring it all out now, and Beth and Furman seem to be on the same target. 

Go Beth!!  We stand with you and "the girl".

WHen she said she wanted to reach thru the TV and scratch or peel the skin off of his face, I found myself cheering GO GET HIM BETH. YOU GOT A PACK OF MAD MONKEYS B COVERING YOUR BACK. AND YOU KNOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOD AND YOU HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO WILL BE ON HIM LIKE STINK ON POOP MAKING HIM BEG TO BE LOCKED UP

A WHOLE ISLAND WHIPPED BY ONE PRETTY WOMAN. BETH, YOUR DADDY WOULD BE PROUD AND YOU KNOW I AM!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: February 10, 2008, 09:51:07 PM »

Isn't this the first time anyone has brought Paulus name up publicly (on tv)as helping Joran in the aftermath of what "bad happened"?

Peter DeVries and Beth may have said or hinted at it on one of the other shows.  I don't think it was ever really spoken of prior to DeVries show though.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #545 on: February 10, 2008, 09:51:44 PM »

Bladerunner,

Paulus Octavius Tiberius Caligula Van Der Sloot was charged with premeditated murder.

He had two contacts.

Caligula..........appropriate! Go Rob! 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #546 on: February 10, 2008, 09:53:17 PM »

Joran needs police protection right now because the mass of the Dutch people HATE him. It is the Dutch judicial system (which is SYNONYMOUS with the Aruban system, there on the island) which is treating him like they treat ALL criminals... like they themselves are poor unfortunate victims.

Joran and his demon family are pulling every string they have to keep a rearrest from happening. The kid has clout, make no mistake about that.

It is gratifying to us here in the US that the people of NL are seeing now what we have known. it is a vindication for Beth that so many in Holland now see what's happening here.

We all just have to find a way to MAKE the elitists and power people in the Hague bring this case and get this conviction. I have no idea what threshhold of activism and raising our voices that will take.

And I just saw the piece with Beth and Devries with Geraldo. Was that the replay from Monday night?

BTW, it was all Beth could do when Geraldo asked her who she thought gave Joran that advice about "chill/ live normal/ go to school" , for her NOT to blurt out Paulus' name. She was biting her tongue hard.

i want him arrested ASAP just because i don't like the feeling he is sitting there near rotterdam smoking weed as we speak. or maybe even surfing on the web trying to figure out how to spin everything.

i even don't know this but apart from his lawyer can he speak to paul vds also confidential while he is in jail?

I think he is twisting in the wind, hurting to the core, not put of guilt but out of self pity. And I pity him not having a momma who cares enough to help him by guiding him to the right path. Anita, he honestly needs your help, understanding, and guidance. Don't you love him?????????
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: February 10, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »

Isn't this the first time anyone has brought Paulus name up publicly (on tv)as helping Joran in the aftermath of what "bad happened"?

In Hollywood they call it a "reveal." As Minnesota Dad would say, the onion is being peeled back.

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: February 10, 2008, 09:53:27 PM »

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #549 on: February 10, 2008, 09:55:02 PM »

Geraldo did a really good job tonight and it was fabulous seeing Beth look so good and so relieved and rested. She did a marvelous job, as did de Vries [ I heart de Vries - what a true hottie ], and everyone else featured on the show tonight was awesome.  It was theraputic to see & hear everyone logically come to the sensible conclusion of Paulus' collusion !!!!!!!!! Yahoo!  Yahoo!  It's out there!  Deal with it Anita and all of your apologists, whoever you are.

I have my own thoughts about Geraldo as it relates to this case, but at the end of the day, Beth needs him and all the other news hosts in order to ensure this story has legs. She will tolerate the platitudes about "being in her corner" as long as she can get on his program. It's all or nothing at this point and every TV appearence keeps the story moving forward in the public eye. At this point, to me, the only thing that is relevant is the continued media coverage of this case.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: February 10, 2008, 09:55:04 PM »

Caesu:

My appologies for not saying hello and welcome. 

Existence is futile.
GabbyG
Scared Monkey

« Reply #551 on: February 10, 2008, 09:55:12 PM »

Hey Monkeys, hi to everyone! I have a few things I wanted to say....

First I want to explain the reason I dont post often. I read every day, several times a day without fail. But I live so far out in the boonies that the only internet we have available out here is dialup, without spending a LOT of money. The least expensive I have found for a setup out here is $700 which I just cant justify on my income. Because I am just on S L O W dialup still it takes a very long time for me to make a post, several minutes. That's why I dont post often, but please know that I am here every day, and that I Stand With The Girl! And..I am very proud to be part of the Monkey family!!

I wanted to say to caesu about her post in the last thread where she said "maybe i should stop before i go nuts."  This case is SO complex and has had so many twists and turns that it would be almost impossible to come into this case at this point in time and digest all the information, etc. that has passed over the last 2 years 9 months. Trying to soak it all in would make anyone feel like they were going nuts. Please, you are such a blessing to us here, and we are SO grateful to you for all you bring to SM, Please, dont get discouraged and give up. We need you and appreciate you more then you could ever realize. Dont feel overwhelmed caesu, no one could put all the pieces together in such a short span of time. Just take what you can, when you can, and every now and then some of the pieces will fall in place. I have been following this case since the 2nd day without missing very many days, and I am STILL coming across information I wasn't aware of. Thank you for your contributions, and stay with us! But please rest!! 

To CBB I want to say..Thank you for your beautiful prayer in the last thread, and I want to add my Amen to it!!
And... you posted this in the last thread:
"Wouldn't it be something if they found Natalee's remains and bring her home? I'd love to know that she was no where near Aruba anymore, but laid to rest near her family! It would take a miracle, but these men are examples of the sacrificial love that seem to walk with miracles! I have faith!"  I just wanted to add that I too have faith!!  Miracles DO still happen, and I believe we are witnessing one in the making. 

Also, I want to go on record as saying that I agree with some of the Monkeys that Lorenzo is in some way involved, I have believed that since the beginning of the case.   

To the Persistence and her crew, God blessed Natalee's families with all of you, He is in charge, and I still believe in miracles. God Bless everyone responsible for the search, and all those participating in it. Believe!! 

Ok, I think that's about it..  Hugs to all!!   flower

Please Angels, watch over all our lost children.

My Emmy, my ears. I am deaf and my Lab Emmy hears for me, and does her job well! She is my fur baby and is much loved. Applaud our working animals, they have earned it.

"A lie told a thousand times becomes the truth" -- Joran van der Sloot
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: February 10, 2008, 09:55:15 PM »

Is that Julia Renfro 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: February 10, 2008, 09:55:51 PM »

Peter DeVries and Beth may have said or hinted at it on one of the other shows.  I don't think it was ever really spoken of prior to DeVries show though.

::MonkeyCool::The cat is now officially out of the bag..............What say you Paulus?...yello, yello???
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: February 10, 2008, 09:57:02 PM »

Bladerunner,

He had two contacts.

Caligula..........appropriate! Go Rob! 

Dayum, did we just give away our age or what!???

Existence is futile.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 10, 2008, 09:57:18 PM »

Caesu, IMO after Peter deVries expose and the loud public outburst from holland, the US and Arubas the Dutch system will have egg all over their face, no make that shit all over their face, if they don't send him to trial. Thoughts?

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #556 on: February 10, 2008, 09:58:07 PM »

Joran to Daury: I cant go to the police, so Daury says: Ill help you but you must go to school tomorrow, you must do normal things

Sorry Kermit, but if I may...

joran to daddy:  I can't go to the police, so daddy says:  I'll help you but you must go to school tomorrow, you must do normal things.

Yep.

He has been covering for the father - Kermit said it from the beginning.

J: "not my parents"

I also note that he said *parentS*...not Father...!  takes two to make a PARENT*S*!

Hell anita is probably a f***ing pervert too!  How else would she embarrass  Beth and G/greta!!???

Sorry ya'll, sometimes I just have to call it like I see it!

I admire that in you Gunslinger....blush...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: February 10, 2008, 09:58:30 PM »

No, she doesn't have a crack pipe in her mouth.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #558 on: February 10, 2008, 09:58:32 PM »

GabbyG - good to see you!  I know what you mean about dialup.  When my cable goes down I have to try and moderate the forum on dialup and it's near impossible. Plus lately with more traffic it's been a bit slower too.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: February 10, 2008, 09:58:38 PM »

Yes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.