April 27, 2024, 03:12:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264171 times)
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #560 on: February 10, 2008, 09:59:32 PM »

Bladerunner,

Paulus Octavius Tiberius Caligula Van Der Sloot was charged with premeditated murder.

He had two contacts.

Oh my goodness!  Caligula!!!!?????

LMAO  The guy has 5 names and every one of them suck! 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #561 on: February 10, 2008, 10:00:05 PM »

Beth  has the power and the knowledge of "how it happened" or at the least Joran's admission that he was there when the "something bad happen" happened,  that she needed. 

I think this is the time to bring it all out now, and Beth and Furman seem to be on the same target. 

Go Beth!!  We stand with you and "the girl".

WHen she said she wanted to reach thru the TV and scratch or peel the skin off of his face, I found myself cheering GO GET HIM BETH. YOU GOT A PACK OF MAD MONKEYS B COVERING YOUR BACK. AND YOU KNOW ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS NOD AND YOU HAVE MANY FRIENDS WHO WILL BE ON HIM LIKE STINK ON POOP MAKING HIM BEG TO BE LOCKED UP

A WHOLE ISLAND WHIPPED BY ONE PRETTY WOMAN. BETH, YOUR DADDY WOULD BE PROUD AND YOU KNOW I AM!!!!

I was cheering also and daydreaming "what would hurt worse, salt or rubbing alcohol on that freshly peeled face...." 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 10, 2008, 10:00:23 PM »

Bladerunner,

Paulus Octavius Tiberius Caligula Van Der Sloot was charged with premeditated murder.

He had two contacts.

Caligula..........appropriate! Go Rob! 

Dayum, did we just give away our age or what!???

Hell, good wine gets better with age.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: February 10, 2008, 10:00:34 PM »

Isn't this the first time anyone has brought Paulus name up publicly (on tv)as helping Joran in the aftermath of what "bad happened"?

Peter DeVries and Beth may have said or hinted at it on one of the other shows.  I don't think it was ever really spoken of prior to DeVries show though.

Beth stated it must be "a parent", that he called, but Furman really brought it home. I haven't seen him on TV for a while, but lets hope he becomes a regular part of the circuit.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: February 10, 2008, 10:00:44 PM »

No, she doesn't have a crack pipe in her mouth.

We both vision her with something in her mouth, but mine isn't a crack pipe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: February 10, 2008, 10:01:07 PM »

I had to stop reading tommorows Awemainta newspsper because of all the gory bloody  pics from the weekends auto accidents..Really sickening! 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: February 10, 2008, 10:01:57 PM »

caesu, welcome to our Cage! Been following your posts. Keep up the good work.

Joran needs police protection right now because the mass of the Dutch people HATE him. It is the Dutch judicial system (which is SYNONYMOUS with the Aruban system, there on the island) which is treating him like they treat ALL criminals... like they themselves are poor unfortunate victims.

Joran and his demon family are pulling every string they have to keep a rearrest from happening. The kid has clout, make no mistake about that.

It is gratifying to us here in the US that the people of NL are seeing now what we have known. it is a vindication for Beth that so many in Holland now see what's happening here.

We all just have to find a way to MAKE the elitists and power people in the Hague bring this case and get this conviction. I have no idea what threshhold of activism and raising our voices that will take.

And I just saw the piece with Beth and Devries with Geraldo. Was that the replay from Monday night?

BTW, it was all Beth could do when Geraldo asked her who she thought gave Joran that advice about "chill/ live normal/ go to school" , for her NOT to blurt out Paulus' name. She was biting her tongue hard.

i want him arrested ASAP just because i don't like the feeling he is sitting there near rotterdam smoking weed as we speak. or maybe even surfing on the web trying to figure out how to spin everything.

what is going to happen after that. i don't know.
but i think in a week from now we now a lot more.

i even don't know this but apart from his lawyer can he speak to paul vds also confidential while he is in jail?
of course his lawyer can pas things on.

and then also when he is in jail i don't want him watching tv...
i don't want him watching his own face on tv.

Caesu:

My appologies for not saying hello and welcome. 

no need for that. 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: February 10, 2008, 10:02:07 PM »

I have my own thoughts about Geraldo as it relates to this case, but at the end of the day, Beth needs him and all the other news hosts in order to ensure this story has legs. She will tolerate the platitudes about "being in her corner" as long as she can get on his program. It's all or nothing at this point and every TV appearence keeps the story moving forward in the public eye. At this point, to me, the only thing that is relevant is the continued media coverage of this case.

True, she has more patience than me, Gunga Den. If I were Beth I'da told Greta to stick it up her ass the first time she said she was inclined to believe him. She didn't and look at it now, Greta is all over Joran's ass. Beth is one smart cookie.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #568 on: February 10, 2008, 10:03:25 PM »

[/quote]

Will spare you any further inquiry.  

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: February 10, 2008, 10:03:49 PM »

GabbyG - good to see you!  I know what you mean about dialup.  When my cable goes down I have to try and moderate the forum on dialup and it's near impossible. Plus lately with more traffic it's been a bit slower too.

You ought to try 2 cans and a string!!!  That's what we had until I got a T1!!!

Existence is futile.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: February 10, 2008, 10:05:27 PM »

Beth stated it must be "a parent", that he called, but Furman really brought it home. I haven't seen him on TV for a while, but lets hope he becomes a regular part of the circuit.

BAM! DAURY IS PAULUS!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #571 on: February 10, 2008, 10:05:52 PM »

Bladerunner,

He had two contacts.

Oh my goodness!  Caligula!!!!?????

LOL...saw that movie many years ago when it first came out, in an ...altered...state of mind...freaked the crap out of me it did...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: February 10, 2008, 10:06:19 PM »

[/quote]

What amazes me is that she has no role in this case, yet she continuously interjects herself into it.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #573 on: February 10, 2008, 10:06:32 PM »

I have my own thoughts about Geraldo as it relates to this case, but at the end of the day, Beth needs him and all the other news hosts in order to ensure this story has legs. She will tolerate the platitudes about "being in her corner" as long as she can get on his program. It's all or nothing at this point and every TV appearence keeps the story moving forward in the public eye. At this point, to me, the only thing that is relevant is the continued media coverage of this case.

True, she has more patience than me, Gunga Den. If I were Beth I'da told Greta to stick it up her ass the first time she said she was inclined to believe him. She didn't and look at it now, Greta is all over Joran's ass. Beth is one smart cookie.

Her message to both of them (Greta & Geraldo) is probably---look I don't care about the past, I need your help now.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: February 10, 2008, 10:07:48 PM »

caesu, welcome to our Cage! Been following your posts. Keep up the good work.

Joran needs police protection right now because the mass of the Dutch people HATE him. It is the Dutch judicial system (which is SYNONYMOUS with the Aruban system, there on the island) which is treating him like they treat ALL criminals... like they themselves are poor unfortunate victims.

Joran and his demon family are pulling every string they have to keep a rearrest from happening. The kid has clout, make no mistake about that.

It is gratifying to us here in the US that the people of NL are seeing now what we have known. it is a vindication for Beth that so many in Holland now see what's happening here.

We all just have to find a way to MAKE the elitists and power people in the Hague bring this case and get this conviction. I have no idea what threshhold of activism and raising our voices that will take.

And I just saw the piece with Beth and Devries with Geraldo. Was that the replay from Monday night?

BTW, it was all Beth could do when Geraldo asked her who she thought gave Joran that advice about "chill/ live normal/ go to school" , for her NOT to blurt out Paulus' name. She was biting her tongue hard.

i want him arrested ASAP just because i don't like the feeling he is sitting there near rotterdam smoking weed as we speak. or maybe even surfing on the web trying to figure out how to spin everything.

what is going to happen after that. i don't know.
but i think in a week from now we now a lot more.

i even don't know this but apart from his lawyer can he speak to paul vds also confidential while he is in jail?
of course his lawyer can pas things on.

and then also when he is in jail i don't want him watching tv...
i don't want him watching his own face on tv.

Caesu:

My appologies for not saying hello and welcome. 

no need for that. 

I do appreciate your input.  May I ask a question?

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #575 on: February 10, 2008, 10:08:02 PM »

I believe that little boy is dead. Mother of Dead Son . . . .

Maybe black his face out.

Something happened on Betico Croes Road.

Accident with a pickup?

and polis are investigating the situation.

Looks like open alcohol.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #576 on: February 10, 2008, 10:09:21 PM »

What amazes me is that she has no role in this case, yet she continuously interjects herself into it.
[/quote]

Except for the fact she knows the truth.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: February 10, 2008, 10:10:24 PM »

Peter DeVries and Mark Furman both predict Joran will go to trial.

Ahhhhhhhh...would that be a closed door hearing with a single judge?

If it's Rick Smid again we'll KNOW they're corrupt.

A R U B A  C O V E R U P  M E M O

TO:
  rick smid

Gunslinger

SUBJECT:
Your Ass!

smid, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out you involvment is the cover up.  I mean, come on!  If the priests can be caught, so can you!

Have a nice day.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at this url.

http://www.mygiveadamnisbrokenforyou.com

Ya know, I did expect an lol for this! 

Existence is futile.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: February 10, 2008, 10:11:51 PM »

Her message to both of them (Greta & Geraldo) is probably---look I don't care about the past, I need your help now.

Beth probably thinks that Greta was being coy with Joran and encouraging further conversations and earning trust with Joran thinking that everytime he speaks, we have a chance.

Greta should not have been so cheap and offered him wine and joints if she really wanted a conversation. However, he has already shown us he is not a drinker
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: February 10, 2008, 10:12:21 PM »

Peter DeVries and Mark Furman both predict Joran will go to trial.

Ahhhhhhhh...would that be a closed door hearing with a single judge?

If it's Rick Smid again we'll KNOW they're corrupt.

A R U B A  C O V E R U P  M E M O

TO:
  rick smid

Gunslinger

SUBJECT:
Your Ass!

smid, it does not take a rocket scientist to figure out you involvment is the cover up.  I mean, come on!  If the priests can be caught, so can you!

Have a nice day.  If you have any questions, please feel free to call me at this url.

http://www.mygiveadamnisbrokenforyou.com

Ya know, I did expect an lol for this! 

LOL  Just saw it!  ha ha ha ha ha 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.