April 28, 2024, 12:24:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264189 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: February 11, 2008, 10:53:44 AM »

Janet - I just posted the Youtubes and the transcript from Heli is posted as well a few pages back.
  This is interesting:

New arrest?
FROM THE AMIGOE:
Van Cromvoirt is employed at the Visibility Team. His father has a bewakingsbedrijf, VCB, which for a few big hotels. The Public Attorney's Office (OM) has confirmed that the arrest was carried out. Of which he suspected was not disclosed. It would therefore be that he has withheld information, but it could be possible that he has been seen with the girl on the night of her disappearance. Whether the arrest is a result of a tip following the broadcast of Investigation requested, last week, wanted the PPS not confirm.
FROM THE PRESS INTERNATIONAL
Vriendje commissariszoon

Just to be clear, Van Cromvoirt has been re-arrested recently?

No, that's a snippet from an old article
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: February 11, 2008, 10:54:50 AM »

Janet - I just posted the Youtubes and the transcript from Heli is posted as well a few pages back.
  This is interesting:

New arrest?
FROM THE AMIGOE:
Van Cromvoirt is employed at the Visibility Team. His father has a bewakingsbedrijf, VCB, which for a few big hotels. The Public Attorney's Office (OM) has confirmed that the arrest was carried out. Of which he suspected was not disclosed. It would therefore be that he has withheld information, but it could be possible that he has been seen with the girl on the night of her disappearance. Whether the arrest is a result of a tip following the broadcast of Investigation requested, last week, wanted the PPS not confirm.
FROM THE PRESS INTERNATIONAL
Vriendje commissariszoon

Just to be clear, Van Cromvoirt has been re-arrested recently?

No, that's a snippet from an old article

That's what I thought.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #762 on: February 11, 2008, 10:55:21 AM »

'Solution to Joran-drama is on Aruba'
By PETER the KNEGT

LATHUM -, I wish a lot of success on Aruba you. There, on my island, the solution of the drama lies around the disappearance of Natalee. There the answers are find.' '

That became me this way incredibly clearly then I Joran spoke in the car he verried itself and is helper by certain judgements and the way he pronounced its own name. By the  verried he itself and its father. Only its papa and mummy pronounce the name Joran this way. With elongated A. Daury make a difference also but two characters with ' Daddy '. Moreover the Daury are where now all media dove on the its not Daury which Patrick called compared with me. The surname was complete other then Rodriques. ''

For the first time since him the access had been refused to America, has wanted Patrick talk. , angrily I am not, I are not rapidly angry. I will tell you Mr to a lesson for life. There are in living two types apples: sweet and acid. Unfortunately there are much more acid apples than sweet on the world. I have had bite him now by the acid apple and entirely ate it. There learn you also of. I have never thought that a drug condemnation of 13 years suffered me would become now still being brought up.' '

Sin of the time natural. , I have a complete successfully and wel run company in Almelo. All my people must work very hard.' ' Probably he goes very rapidly to its farovite island. To solve the matter himself? , in any case we will party.' '

http://www.ad.nl/holloway/article2040037.ece

semi-automated tranlation

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #763 on: February 11, 2008, 11:04:13 AM »

is nt there a press release in aruba yet?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: February 11, 2008, 11:05:46 AM »

is nt there a press release in aruba yet?

I haven't seen anything yet.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: February 11, 2008, 11:07:21 AM »

Right, and now back to work!

By PETER R. FREEZE

[ WEB-UNWIELDLY PETER R. FREEZES ] with an appearance on show of television veteran Geraldo the Amerika-tour this week end.

This week in which I have got a nice insight, have been in how the American television world works. There is much clean appearance. Then I at the request of the New York post Beth Holloway, Geraldo and and what other photographers made on the street wandelingetje, Geraldo hissed us, however, to three times during flashing: ‘Don't smile, don't smile’. And itself drew he as from that moment face of a undertaker. At this way’n serious matter none relaxed photograph in the newspaper can. That is no good publicity.

What me also clear became is that the real age of many announcers is best keep secret of the studio. A couple time one called very surprises to me: , hé, you are much younger than I thought... you sees exact this way as on the photograph’s.’’

I firstly understood that not. Natural seeing I this way as on the photograph’s! But when I met the American announcerannouncer announcers, the coin droppedl: they are sometimes as much as fifteen years older then their publicity photograph’s do suspect.

ABC abc-peronality Diane Sawyer is probable already granny, but considers on the photograph’s and in the studio under three thick layers schmink-plamuurschmink-plamuur schmink-plamuur (make-up) and under good lighting as a fit fourties (40 years old). And of Nancy Grace I thought on the basis of the photograph’s: Mmm... nice thing, however. But when I met her in the studio I thought firstly that I was presented to its mother.

What me also surprised is that the announcers scatter very generous with compliments in their show. A couple time in several programme’s  has been said that one ‘is’ jealous on these scoop and that them that complete gladly itself would have wanted make.

That does not happen in the Netherlands. Yes, if them you must persuade come, but if the prerecordings start, they drink rapidly a glass vinegar and then the interview starts.  (meaning in holland they want say they are jealous)

Don't get me wrong, I do not complain. I only determine it and I will make myself myself also guilty to this.

http://www.ad.nl/holloway/peterrdevries/article2040926.ece

just a bit of a rant by Peter R. about the hype, people acting fake and all that!

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #766 on: February 11, 2008, 11:08:34 AM »

they are taking their time then    should be a decision by now
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #767 on: February 11, 2008, 11:12:07 AM »

"ABC abc-peronality Diane Sawyer is probable already granny"

LOL, that is wicked funny!!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #768 on: February 11, 2008, 11:13:50 AM »

I wouldn't expect to hear anything before Friday Rolling Eyes

Last week they said 'sometime' next week, which is this week, lol...
Friday has always been a good day for them...

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #769 on: February 11, 2008, 11:14:01 AM »

"What me also clear became is that the real age of many announcers is best keep secret of the studio."

And this one too!! LOL
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #770 on: February 11, 2008, 11:15:13 AM »

By PETER R. FREEZE

[ WEB-UNWIELDLY PETER R. FREEZES ] with an appearance on show of television veteran Geraldo the Amerika-tour this week end.

This week in which I have got a nice insight, have been in how the American television world works. There is much clean appearance. Then I at the request of the New York post Beth Holloway, Geraldo and and what other photographers made on the street wandelingetje, Geraldo hissed us, however, to three times during flashing: ‘Don't smile, don't smile’. And itself drew he as from that moment face of a undertaker. At this way’n serious matter none relaxed photograph in the newspaper can. That is no good publicity.

What me also clear became is that the real age of many announcers is best keep secret of the studio. A couple time one called very surprises to me: , hé, you are much younger than I thought... you sees exact this way as on the photograph’s.’’

I firstly understood that not. Natural seeing I this way as on the photograph’s! But when I met the American announcerannouncer announcers, the coin droppedl: they are sometimes as much as fifteen years older then their publicity photograph’s do suspect.

ABC abc-peronality Diane Sawyer is probable already granny, but considers on the photograph’s and in the studio under three thick layers schmink-plamuurschmink-plamuur schmink-plamuur (make-up) and under good lighting as a fit fourties (40 years old). And of Nancy Grace I thought on the basis of the photograph’s: Mmm... nice thing, however. But when I met her in the studio I thought firstly that I was presented to its mother.

What me also surprised is that the announcers scatter very generous with compliments in their show. A couple time in several programme’s  has been said that one ‘is’ jealous on these scoop and that them that complete gladly itself would have wanted make.

That does not happen in the Netherlands. Yes, if them you must persuade come, but if the prerecordings start, they drink rapidly a glass vinegar and then the interview starts.  (meaning in holland they want say they are jealous)

Don't get me wrong, I do not complain. I only determine it and I will make myself myself also guilty to this.

http://www.ad.nl/holloway/peterrdevries/article2040926.ece

just a bit of a rant by Peter R. about the hype, people acting fake and all that!

= meaning in holland the won't say they are jealous

(although they are IMO)

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: February 11, 2008, 11:17:07 AM »

Deepak confessed on video and they just threw it aside as if it was nothing and now Joran has done the same thing.

Its starting to look like they will just toss this confession aside as well.

These punks are untouchable and remain free to kill again. 

This is so sickening.

It seems those people only stand up to women and children down there. No wonder we have had to bail their sorry azzes out during the war.  Those dutch went in there and wrecked a perfectly good island and some of those ex-pats from America saw a chance to go be criminals in an environment where there is a bunch of spinless, money-grubbing jerks for politicos and went for it.  That island should belong to the decent people who have sweat blood for it and served those worthless politicos over the years.  Those people who are decent are unable to bring their own children up in a safe and sane environment because of the sorry influence of those coming inside there and digging in.  Those people came in there and began mistreating women and children and getting the locals on drugs/alcohol and made it look like it was normal.  That place is sewn up with everything geared to support their sorry lusts and the real people are unable to trust the communications systems, or possibly even the mail.  Palus Vandersloot and the like have issued business licences to those who are just as sorry as he is.  They formed a club and the club is against common decency.  The just have borne the price for the wicked there.         Jack blue
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: February 11, 2008, 11:24:02 AM »

02 - 10 - 2008 / 8:45 p.m. (G.M.T.)

What's Joran's parents' case?

A few weeks ago, the parents of Joran van der Sloot appeared with me in the Dutch talk show Pauw & Witteman. They asserted that Joran was a boy with a good upbringing, who always treated girls with respect. They also stated that if they had any indication that Joran was indeed involved in the disappearance of Natalee, they would have gone to the police immediately.

- BORDERING ON NAÏVITÉ -

On this occasion, Joran’s mother – who was in the Netherlands at the time of Natalee’s disappearance – gave me the impression of a kind, honest woman, who loves her son dearly, but has no idea about what really made him tick. However, even naïveté has its limits, which I feel she should have reached after watching our program.

Especially in the USA, Joran’s father is seen as someone who knows more about the case than he is willing to let on. He was indeed on Aruba at the time of the disappearance, and later advised his son not to say anything to the police during questioning. According to Joran, his father has devoted himself to filing compensation claims.

In conversations recorded by us, Joran expressly denies that his father was involved in Natalee’s disappearance. However, many see his assertion that on the night in question, his ‘helper’ urged him to ‘get home quickly because he had to go to school the next day’, as an indication that his father could indeed be involved.

- SMUGGLED MOBILE PHONE -

There is also something else that Joran admitted to Patrick in some detail. He said that when visiting him in custody after his initial arrest, his father Paul van der Sloot, who was a Judge at the time, smuggled a mobile phone to his son. The story comes across as highly plausible, and implies an unforgivable transgression by the Judge/attorney.

This story, casually related by Joran, could understandably cast Joran’s parents’ role in a very different light from what they would have liked us to believe during Pauw & Witteman. It is, after all, in their best interests that everything Joran has stated be dismissed as fabrications. Any veracity afforded to Joran’s statements will effectively also ‘hang’ his father for smuggling the mobile phone into the prison. In that case, he would undoubtedly be disbarred as an attorney, with his reputation in Aruba in tatters. Until recently, the parents enjoyed a reasonably respected position on the island. That reputation will be history, should it be verified that Paul van der Sloot deliberately sabotaged the investigation into the disappearance that has caused Aruba so much damage.

- REPORTING TO THE POLICE -

If the parents’ earlier pronouncements were in earnest, one would expect that following our program – during which their son admits his involvement no fewer than ten times – they would confront their son saying: ‘enough is enough. We are going to the police and you will tell them everything that happened. You will not reserve your right to remain silent for another instant.’

This did not occur, however. Instead, Joran issued a statement through his attorney, saying that all his pronouncements were made while under the influence of marijuana joints and that his litany of admissions is a bizarre fabrication. Surely the parents must realize that this is a cheap attempt at a cop-out, that actually also works to the benefit of father Paul. If everything is a fabrication, then so is the story about the mobile phone. Contrarily, if everything is in fact true, it will undoubtedly be assumed that the story about the smuggled mobile phone is true as well, with appropriate consequences.

- NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE -

Anyone who has done any thinking, or has themselves smoked marijuana, must surely realize that Joran’s story about the joints just doesn’t hold water. During the course of five separate drives, on different days – sometimes separated by more than a week – Joran made extensive confessions. His confession was confirmed and repeated during each subsequent drive. Not once did he say that last time, while under the influence of marijuana, he had been sprouting a lot of hot air. On the contrary. ‘Coincidentally’, the bulk of his admissions fall perfectly in line with the vein of the earlier police investigation, and in them, Joran provides answers to several open-ended questions (how he got home, what he did with his shoes, the involvement of the Kalpoe brothers etc. etc.).

Furthermore, I have to point out that there were several drives during which he either DID NOT smoke marijuana, or only did so AFTER discussing Natalee’s case. The TV footage shows this quite clearly. He made and/or repeated confessions even while he was ‘as sober as a Judge’. Or does Joran now allege that when Patrick came to pick him up him at around noon, he had already got stoned sitting on his grandma’s sofa?

- CONFESSION COMPULSION? -

But even if he was already stoned – which I don’t believe – the question remains whether he would suddenly start to confess to all manner of bizarre crimes of which he is actually innocent? Or would the parents and grandma now like us to believe that he was in the daily habit of confessing to unsolved murders each time he rolled a reefer??? Of course not. A marijuana joint does not have that effect at all. If it did, the corridors of police stations in the Netherlands and elsewhere would be chock-full of marijuana users, spontaneously confessing to all manner of unsolved crimes. That is, of course, not the case. Joran’s story is untenable. In my opinion It's simply the only excuse he could think of to explain his constant confessions – an explanation that suits his parents just fine. After all, it is now also in their best interests….

Peter R. DeVries

http://www.peterrdevries.com/news-parents-joran.htm

Thank you *******.

To some extent ... I believe the Natalee Holloway case would have been history long ago if Paulus van der Sloot had not played a role in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005.

I contend that the Aruban Justice System would have held Joran accountable but ... Paulus' connections along with liberal Dutch law would impliy that ... as a minor ... Joran would have received a "slap on the wrist" as a consequence.

Nevertheless ... the revealed truth as well as accountability would have meant justice for Natalee and ... a measure of closure for her family and ... Aruba would have remained a "Happy Little Island".

The voice of Natalee's Mother ... which would not be silenced ... was not about the crime that forever took her daughter from her loving embrace ... it was her firm conviction that conflicts of interest within the investigation which were protecting the main suspect and his father ... were also preventing the truth and justice from prevailing.

Janet

+++++++++++

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0508/29/ng.01.html

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
August 29, 2005

TWITTY: Well, I hope they haven`t. I mean -- but you know, the way this whole investigation`s going it seems that way. You know, what I wish, Nancy, is I wish what should have happened in this thing is Paul Van Der Sloot should have been a man, he should have stepped forward in the beginning. He should have talked to Joran that night. They should have admitted that something went wrong out there, which I know he knows that happened.

And if he would have come forward and said Joran did this, it`s a terrible mistake, it`s an accident, he`s still underage, he`s a minor, even if they killed Natalee he probably would have gotten off with about five years. Paul could have held -- kept his job, and we could have gone on with our lives, you know, or whatever.

But this guy, Paul Van Der Sloot is so thick in this thing it`s unbelievable. And you know, my mission is to keep pressure for them to keep asking questions of Paul because he knows more than he`s saying.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: February 11, 2008, 11:29:41 AM »

Klaas.....when you are not too busy could you please put the pic of Arthur Santos - the one with the absinthe bottle - sis by side with the artist's sketch...TIA
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: February 11, 2008, 11:30:25 AM »

Deepak confessed on video and they just threw it aside as if it was nothing and now Joran has done the same thing.

Its starting to look like they will just toss this confession aside as well.

These punks are untouchable and remain free to kill again. 

This is so sickening.

It seems those people only stand up to women and children down there. No wonder we have had to bail their sorry azzes out during the war.  Those dutch went in there and wrecked a perfectly good island and some of those ex-pats from America saw a chance to go be criminals in an environment where there is a bunch of spinless, money-grubbing jerks for politicos and went for it.   That island should belong to the decent people who have sweat blood for it and served those worthless politicos over the years.  Those people who are decent are unable to bring their own children up in a safe and sane environment because of the sorry influence of those coming inside there and digging in.  Those people came in there and began mistreating women and children and getting the locals on drugs/alcohol and made it look like it was normal.  That place is sewn up with everything geared to support their sorry lusts and the real people are unable to trust the communications systems, or possibly even the mail.  Palus Vandersloot and the like have issued business licences to those who are just as sorry as he is.  They formed a club and the club is against common decency.  The just have borne the price for the wicked there.         Jack blue

I agree.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #775 on: February 11, 2008, 11:30:35 AM »

I wouldn't expect to hear anything before Friday Rolling Eyes

Last week they said 'sometime' next week, which is this week, lol...
Friday has always been a good day for them...

that's right! friday was the day with the contradicting statements.
it's 'smart' to make a statement then, because another official can't respond (officially) during the weekend.

tomorrow there might be some news from parlaiment. because there is question hour "vragenuurtje".
MP's ask PM or vice-PM of a minister questions.

but they can keep Joran under virtual  house arrest in his safe house for a long time because he is there on his own will.

about TBS brought up before.
this is worse then life sentence. because with life sentence Queen can pardon.
TBS means in effect "not fit for the society". sick in the head a danger to the public.
psychiatrists say joran won't recover so TBS for life.
if they ever even think about declaring him healthy, the Joran-tapes will go all over the tv-screens again.
outrage all over.

also joran is evil, but also smart enough to have learnt from the last few years.
next time he will make sure it is a perfect murder.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #776 on: February 11, 2008, 11:34:39 AM »

Klaas.....when you are not too busy could you please put the pic of Arthur Santos - the one with the absinthe bottle - sis by side with the artist's sketch...TIA

Can't do it for a bit, I'll be on a conference call in a few minutes.  Will try to later.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: February 11, 2008, 11:43:47 AM »

Can't do it for a bit, I'll be on a conference call in a few minutes.  Will try to later.

Whenever you get to it Klaas....thanks...I appreciate it!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #778 on: February 11, 2008, 11:49:34 AM »

Anyone able to translate this:

"Rudy Croes ta haya cu Joran no ta bon bini mas na Aruba       
Monday, 11 February 2008 
ORANJESTAD(AAN): E viahe atravez di Antillas y Aruba cu prome minister Balkenende di Hulanda ta cuminza awe, oficialmente ta relaciona cu renovacion di e relacionnan den Reino Hulandes.

Sinembargo e premier lo wordo confronta sigur cu algun problema actual, riba tereno di husticia.
E mas resaltante di e problemanan aki ta e asunto rond di Joran van der Sloot.

Minister di Husticia Rudy Croes recientemente a duna di conoce cu pa e, Joran no ta bon bini mas na Aruba.

Croes a pone su remarke den relacion cu e plannan di gabinete Hulandes, pa bin cu un ley, cu por saca criminalnan Antillano y Arubiano for di Hulanda.

“Laga Joran ta e prome ehempel di un Hulandes cu no ta desea na Aruba”, segun Croes.
Durante bishita di Balkenende dia 15 di Februari, sigur e topico aki lo bin dilanti."
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #779 on: February 11, 2008, 11:57:27 AM »

No news yet about Joran

Fok! frontpage has something about ~
Dolly Parton naming her breasts Shock and Awe 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.