April 27, 2024, 10:21:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264145 times)
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #860 on: February 11, 2008, 03:44:19 PM »

I still hate Aruba.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #861 on: February 11, 2008, 03:46:05 PM »

My comments in red

The OM mentioned as an example the media hunt on an accomplice that Van der Sloot mentioned.  After this person (Daury Rodriguez) had declared that he has nothing to do with the case, all eyes focused on a next person (Lorenzo van Rijn). 

Its not Joran's fault, but the media!

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

Hey A-hole, that usually happens when your linked to a heinous crime by name on world wide television!

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot.  The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

Tell us something we don't know already! Of course Croes was premature, he went off script!

“The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM. 

"Believe me, we know all about THE HURDLES."

Many institutions, official bodies, lawyers, journalists, and psychologists are asking themselves how to handle the outpouring of Joran van der Sloot before the hidden camera.   According to law psychologist Albert Wagenaar, there is not even a confession in the revealing reportage.  There is no solving of the case and it is no confession of a criminal act, ’because none is indicated’, said the psychologist.

Using a so called "expert" to refute the obvious--must be getting some good tips from Taco!

The ombudsman of NOS, Tom van Bussel is of the opinion that the NOS should have been more reserved in reporting Peter R. de Vries’ claim that he had solved the Holloway disappearance-case.  After the coverage of SBS6 on Sunday evening it appeared that De Vries’ promise is not fulfilled.  “What we know now is that Joran is a confused guy.  Like a source of the OM phrased it: ‘We thought that we would get a solution, but what we got was another of the so-many stories”, states the ombudsman on his NOS-website.

OK, I've had enough, this hold thing beyond comprehension at this point!

Bump. 

for dutchies:

http://www.hetgesprek.nl/archief/673/

Theodor Holman bespreekt met zijn gasten het nieuws van dinsdag 5 februari.

In de studio psychiater Bram Bakker over de persoonlijkheid van Joran van der Sloot. "Joran van der Sloot heeft een persoonlijkheidsstoornis".

"Joran van der Sloot has personality disorder"

in the program he said something along the lines:

not curable, no conscience, self-obsessed and more.

he was not just saying that to say what was in the mind of the public but he recognized many aspects of Joran's behaviour in serial killers / serial rapists.

http://www.brambakker.com/psychiater.asp

so TBS would do it for Joran.

Joran has learned a lot from the last few years. he knows the errors he made.
he now knows exactly how the preform a perfect murder/rape.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: February 11, 2008, 03:46:40 PM »

another thing that makes me very angry.

why did the KLPD/OM pull Opsporing Verzocht (Most Wanted) of the site??
Natalee was broadcasted april 11 2006 in The Netherlands and Aruba.
they did screw that up too by portraing Joran as a darker skinned kid.

http://www.avro.nl/tv/programmas%5Fa%2Dz/opsporing%5Fverzocht/archief/result.aspx?provincie=internationaal

some cases get resolved after years and years by a golden tip.

they don't even try to pretend anymore that they give a damn.

i called them up.

you want to know what the guy said?
"if it is not on the site, there has never been a program about it"
i should have taped it, i might call again - see if they come up with the same lie.
i confronted him with the facts. then he said i should call AVRO (the broadcaster).
i said: "shouldn't you be doing that for me?"
he said: "mmm....okay"

i wish i made this up.

caesu...go to this link...I don't know if it still works....but it's proof it did at one time..

http://www.amw.com/missing_persons/video_photos.cfm?id=32411

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #863 on: February 11, 2008, 03:49:00 PM »

One more interesting one from the PVs....

How the heck did Paulus know Joran’s phone would be bugged on May 31st by the FBI. Van der Straten said he picked up one FBI guy from the airport…may have been June 1st, but I think the 2nd…would have to find the article.

Joran 6/14 PV
At approximately 20.00 pm, I was picked up by my father at the Raquet Club. Then we drove home. On Tuesday May 31st 2005, I think I only had contact with Deepak over the phone. I had called Deepak in the evening to tell him that my father had said that our phones would most likely be monitored by the FBI and that the FBI would be able to read our "Chat" conversations. I think that Deepak said it was OK. I ...snipped

Thanks Nut...I remember....just read that last week...LOL

MUM ....stop laughing at me!! LMAO! hehehe 

Nut...I was laughing at me....I forgot and I only just read it....that one brain cell of mine...
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #864 on: February 11, 2008, 03:49:39 PM »

Right, and now back to work!

By PETER R. FREEZE

[ WEB-UNWIELDLY PETER R. FREEZES ] with an appearance on show of television veteran Geraldo the Amerika-tour this week end.

This week in which I have got a nice insight, have been in how the American television world works. There is much clean appearance. Then I at the request of the New York post Beth Holloway, Geraldo and and what other photographers made on the street wandelingetje, Geraldo hissed us, however, to three times during flashing: ‘Don't smile, don't smile’. And itself drew he as from that moment face of a undertaker. At this way’n serious matter none relaxed photograph in the newspaper can. That is no good publicity.

What me also clear became is that the real age of many announcers is best keep secret of the studio. A couple time one called very surprises to me: , hé, you are much younger than I thought... you sees exact this way as on the photograph’s.’’

I firstly understood that not. Natural seeing I this way as on the photograph’s! But when I met the American announcerannouncer announcers, the coin droppedl: they are sometimes as much as fifteen years older then their publicity photograph’s do suspect.

ABC abc-peronality Diane Sawyer is probable already granny, but considers on the photograph’s and in the studio under three thick layers schmink-plamuurschmink-plamuur schmink-plamuur (make-up) and under good lighting as a fit fourties (40 years old). And of Nancy Grace I thought on the basis of the photograph’s: Mmm... nice thing, however. But when I met her in the studio I thought firstly that I was presented to its mother.

What me also surprised is that the announcers scatter very generous with compliments in their show. A couple time in several programme’s  has been said that one ‘is’ jealous on these scoop and that them that complete gladly itself would have wanted make.

That does not happen in the Netherlands. Yes, if them you must persuade come, but if the prerecordings start, they drink rapidly a glass vinegar and then the interview starts.  (meaning in holland they want say they are jealous)

Don't get me wrong, I do not complain. I only determine it and I will make myself myself also guilty to this.

http://www.ad.nl/holloway/peterrdevries/article2040926.ece

just a bit of a rant by Peter R. about the hype, people acting fake and all that!
Hahaha....Peter has a great sense of humor.
Smile

And I think commenting on Geraldo's jealousy of Peter 'solving' the case!!  LOL

That is really pretty funny on the comments on the women's ages!  Welcome to American Women on line!!  Vanity thy name is woman...

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #865 on: February 11, 2008, 03:49:55 PM »

another thing that makes me very angry.

why did the KLPD/OM pull Opsporing Verzocht (Most Wanted) of the site??
Natalee was broadcasted april 11 2006 in The Netherlands and Aruba.
they did screw that up too by portraing Joran as a darker skinned kid.

http://www.avro.nl/tv/programmas%5Fa%2Dz/opsporing%5Fverzocht/archief/result.aspx?provincie=internationaal

some cases get resolved after years and years by a golden tip.

they don't even try to pretend anymore that they give a damn.

i called them up.

you want to know what the guy said?
"if it is not on the site, there has never been a program about it"
i should have taped it, i might call again - see if they come up with the same lie.
i confronted him with the facts. then he said i should call AVRO (the broadcaster).
i said: "shouldn't you be doing that for me?"
he said: "mmm....okay"

i wish i made this up.

caesu - SM probably has the Opsporing Verzocht tape somewhere.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #866 on: February 11, 2008, 03:55:57 PM »

Pre the Haunting Evidence 'Aruba', all the shows seemed so "theatrical" & not legit...no real answers.  Aruba was their last show...Steve Cohen of Aruba used to produce CourtTV & the blonde psychic is an actress...Not a very good one IMO.  The locations & distances they mention just don't add up...IMO it was to point to a suspect that was "not a blued-eyed Dutch boy" but rather a darker guy...Who could be one of several.  In other words, I didn't believe the show. For instance:

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #867 on: February 11, 2008, 03:56:17 PM »

http://www.google.nl/search?hl=nl&q=bram+bakker+joran&btnG=Google+zoeken&meta=

Bram Bakker is saying interesting stuff about Joran.
even that disorders like Joran's are often genetic.

they really should ask a lot of national and international pschiatrists about there opinion about Joran.
let them spend a couple of days with him and analyze him.

he seems to be able to fool judges.
he even says that himself on the car-tapes.

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #868 on: February 11, 2008, 03:56:20 PM »

Ceasu if i remember it right the OM in aruba wanted the show of Opsporing Verzocht to be NOT been centered on the three main suspects they had to aprove the episode and told how it had to been shown on tv as you said for an example a darker guy who played joran and if i remember right it was KJ who was the one to aprove the episode but i'm not sure. I thought i had seen it on the Peter de Vries tapes of the show onnatalee he did in 2006. they are on youtube->peter r de vries reportage SBS6 2006. You are dutch right or wrong?
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #869 on: February 11, 2008, 03:56:41 PM »

By PETER R. FREEZE

[ WEB-UNWIELDLY PETER R. FREEZES ] with an appearance on show of television veteran Geraldo the Amerika-tour this week end.

This week in which I have got a nice insight, have been in how the American television world works. There is much clean appearance. Then I at the request of the New York post Beth Holloway, Geraldo and and what other photographers made on the street wandelingetje, Geraldo hissed us, however, to three times during flashing: ‘Don't smile, don't smile’. And itself drew he as from that moment face of a undertaker. At this way’n serious matter none relaxed photograph in the newspaper can. That is no good publicity.

What me also clear became is that the real age of many announcers is best keep secret of the studio. A couple time one called very surprises to me: , hé, you are much younger than I thought... you sees exact this way as on the photograph’s.’’

I firstly understood that not. Natural seeing I this way as on the photograph’s! But when I met the American announcerannouncer announcers, the coin droppedl: they are sometimes as much as fifteen years older then their publicity photograph’s do suspect.

ABC abc-peronality Diane Sawyer is probable already granny, but considers on the photograph’s and in the studio under three thick layers schmink-plamuurschmink-plamuur schmink-plamuur (make-up) and under good lighting as a fit fourties (40 years old). And of Nancy Grace I thought on the basis of the photograph’s: Mmm... nice thing, however. But when I met her in the studio I thought firstly that I was presented to its mother.

What me also surprised is that the announcers scatter very generous with compliments in their show. A couple time in several programme’s  has been said that one ‘is’ jealous on these scoop and that them that complete gladly itself would have wanted make.

That does not happen in the Netherlands. Yes, if them you must persuade come, but if the prerecordings start, they drink rapidly a glass vinegar and then the interview starts.  (meaning in holland they want say they are jealous)

Don't get me wrong, I do not complain. I only determine it and I will make myself myself also guilty to this.

http://www.ad.nl/holloway/peterrdevries/article2040926.ece

just a bit of a rant by Peter R. about the hype, people acting fake and all that!
Hahaha....Peter has a great sense of humor.
Smile

And I think commenting on Geraldo's jealousy of Peter 'solving' the case!!  LOL

That is really pretty funny on the comments on the women's ages!  Welcome to American Women on line!!  Vanity thy name is woman...
LOL....I like what he said about Diane probably already a granny Smile

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #870 on: February 11, 2008, 03:58:37 PM »

Almost spelled youre name right 
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #871 on: February 11, 2008, 04:04:14 PM »

Whats the latest today (20 words or less)?

In My Opinion
ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #872 on: February 11, 2008, 04:04:50 PM »

O yeah remember on Joran his myspace it says 'Joran is talkin to NOelle"

this is NOelle

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=45052358
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: February 11, 2008, 04:05:27 PM »

Pre the Haunting Evidence 'Aruba', all the shows seemed so "theatrical" & not legit...no real answers.  Aruba was their last show...Steve Cohen of Aruba used to produce CourtTV & the blonde psychic is an actress...Not a very good one IMO.  The locations & distances they mention just don't add up...IMO it was to point to a suspect that was "not a blued-eyed Dutch boy" but rather a darker guy...Who could be one of several.  In other words, I didn't believe the show. For instance:

I think most of us are of the opinion that Haunting Evidence is for entertainment purposes only.  Still at this stage of the game doesn't hurt to compare the sketch to known friends of Joran.  Not saying it helps, just saying it doesn't hurt.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: February 11, 2008, 04:05:50 PM »

Good Morning.....NorthernStar...I had read something to that effect before...Thank you for reminding me.

Have you by chance read Joran's book? TIA

Hi MumInOhio 

No I haven't read Jorans book. Personally, I'm not that interested in it either. Maybe if it was actually written by Joran himself, but even then you would know beforehand it was just a pack of lies.

I would rather see some more of the confersations with Patrick in the car. That would be interesting. There we see the real Joran.

maybe this is just me.
but if i compare the car-tapes. with pauw&witteman, interview ABC, interview Greta.
apart from the words that are coming out of his mouth.
it is almost as of it is a totally different person. body language, facial expression, even shape of his face.
totally different.

and that is the same as what Beth said, paraphrasing: "for the first time she saw Joran again since 2005"
i think that's is proof that we saw a glimpse of the real evil ditch.

but pschiatrists will be able to say a lot more about that.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: February 11, 2008, 04:08:13 PM »

tonight Peter R de Vries in "de wereld draait door", a dutch tvshow, talking about his america-experiences.

i'll have to watch the repeat 
i am still way behind and cathing up in the comments.

ciskebab
Scared Monkey

« Reply #876 on: February 11, 2008, 04:13:40 PM »

Somebody has any idea ho this is

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=8576252

this is on the frontpage

aruba one happy island

"ARUBA EVERY THING THAT HAPPEN IN ARUBA STAY IN ARUBA ONE HAPPY ISLAND...."

Man
21 jaar oud
paradera, cathtolic
Aruba

I found it on the friends list of that noelle
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #877 on: February 11, 2008, 04:17:12 PM »

A long time ago I said there isn't any more time for something bad/i] to happen using the time line provided by the suspects themselves, that doesn't involve the main suspects.

During Joran's recent confession, he tightened the time line on himself and leaves not even one more second for the abducted twice in one night scenario to occur.

There are 60 seconds in a minute. 60 minutes in an hour. 24 hours in a day. 365 days in a year. Even Joran knows that.

All time is now accounted for according to Joran. Regardless of his second retraction in 32 months, he leaves no doubt in my mind that he killed Natalee. He has tightened the time line to a point where there is no more time and no other person to have possibly committed the crime.

Thanks for that Joran. It really wasn't all that complicated was it?

and thanks for hanging yourself....a dead dog could solve this case.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #878 on: February 11, 2008, 04:18:56 PM »

Wow, I went to the myspace referenced a little bit ago, and Joran still has a myspace page and he last logged in today.  His personal statement is about meeting girls...no fake ones with fake tans.  Huh?  Anyway, sent him a message the subject of which was "Natalee" and the content was "murderer."  I wonder if it's really him and if so, what an arrogant pig, and ruthless murderer.  Hopefully all women will be aware of this skumbag and will never ever date him.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #879 on: February 11, 2008, 04:19:53 PM »

Whats the latest today (20 words or less)?

Still waiitng to hear if the judge in Aruba has made their decision on the appeal to have Joran arrested.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.