March 28, 2024, 05:59:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 262431 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: February 11, 2008, 06:24:46 PM »

I thought Geraldo did a great job last nite with Beth and Peter. He's always a little corny but his heart is in the right place.  Has there been a day lately when there has not been some news coverage?  The more coverage, the better.  The world is watching.

I agree Peaches.  Even though Geraldo has been a little late with the story he holds no punches.  The more coverage the better.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: February 11, 2008, 06:24:52 PM »

some RU'ers are back to
"She is alive ...she ran away"

You aren't reading Jenna's posts again are you?   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: February 11, 2008, 06:28:30 PM »

The world is watching...but they will miss the slight of hand trick that Aruba is so cleverly playing.  Feeling queasy again...Joran confessed...we can't prove a thing.  Let's party! 

Sorry my cynicism is rearing it's ugly head...will slink off to dinner now.   Rolling Eyes

No need to slink off because I feel the same way.

From now on this will be a game to Joran.  He will say hummmm let's see what I can do next because I know they won't touch me.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #963 on: February 11, 2008, 06:30:28 PM »

The world is watching...but they will miss the slight of hand trick that Aruba is so cleverly playing.  Feeling queasy again...Joran confessed...we can't prove a thing.  Let's party! 

Sorry my cynicism is rearing it's ugly head...will slink off to dinner now.   Rolling Eyes

From now on this will be a game to Joran.  He will say hummmm let's see what I can do next because I know they won't touch me.

And he will kill again.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: February 11, 2008, 06:36:02 PM »

And he will kill again.

If public pressure keeps after him, people in Aruba will kill him. The Dutch can't blackmail the crime bosses, and Joran seems helpless to them, a liability to them, and accordingly he will go.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: February 11, 2008, 06:36:29 PM »

things are going mad on both Fox and Dutch TV

most dutchies back Peter R.
the host on the talkshow broke written agreement about Peter R. plugging his book.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41621/2d3c00eb/peter_r._pwned_dwdd.html

You mean he wasn't supposed to plug the book, or he was supposed to plug it?  I need to learn Dutch quickly! LOL   Is the book about Joran?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #966 on: February 11, 2008, 06:37:49 PM »

Switch hats for a moment.

Whatever comes down on Wednesday is not good for Aruba so they are acting like a cornered animal.

First, the arrogant, shut up, leaves us alone, press release,now,what to do?

Will they arrest him? I doubt it.

But if they don't, what then? No doubt some creative wording from these judges, along the lines of we find him highly highly highly suspicious but...
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #967 on: February 11, 2008, 06:38:20 PM »

And he will kill again.

Indeed, he will.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: February 11, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »

BILL O'REILLY on FOX NEWS Chan.
Monday, February 11:
• Karl Rove makes his 'Factor' debut!
• And, shocking new book about sex on college campuses
Plus, body language breakdown of Joran van der Sloot's 'confession'

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: February 11, 2008, 06:40:11 PM »

Whatever comes down on Wednesday is not good for Aruba so they are acting like a cornered animal.

But if they don't, what then? No doubt some creative wording from these judges, along the lines of we find him highly highly highly suspicious but...

If they arrest him I will eat a bug!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 06:45:18 PM by San » Logged

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: February 11, 2008, 06:40:42 PM »

Monday, February 11:

8 and 11 pm Eastern time

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: February 11, 2008, 06:41:18 PM »

Hannie's Avy at RU

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #972 on: February 11, 2008, 06:41:35 PM »

Monday, February 11:

Thanks Nut.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #973 on: February 11, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »

What will it get Aruba to do nothing?  If they let this animal run loose, this WILL happen again.  Bet the farm.  If they do nothing with the whole world watching thinking he's guilty as hell, what do they think will happen to their tourism then?  Can't be good.  No sir.  No tourists because of the loose goon?  How's that going to work?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: February 11, 2008, 06:42:19 PM »

If they arrest him I will eat a bug!

BUG!!!!   Where is that edit button when u need it?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 06:45:55 PM by San » Logged

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: February 11, 2008, 06:44:40 PM »

What will it get Aruba to do nothing?  If they let this animal run loose, this WILL happen again.  Bet the farm.  If they do nothing with the whole world watching thinking he's guilty as hell, what do they think will happen to their tourism then?  Can't be good.  No sir.  No tourists because of the loose goon?  How's that going to work?

Peaches, Aruba thinks they solved the problem already by not letting Joran on their island.

One has to wonder why Paulus didn't run to court with this one.

They forgot one thing.  The other POS are still running on the island free.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: February 11, 2008, 06:45:28 PM »

Peaches, they think it will all go away....wrong! We have been here this long and are not planning on giving up anytime soon.Thing is thanks to Joran's mouth the whole world now knows what we have known all along.If they think this case has hurt their precious little tourism industry, they ain't seen nothing yet!
My granny use to call it cutting your nose off to spite your face....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #977 on: February 11, 2008, 06:47:07 PM »

And he will kill again.

No doubt in my mind he will kill again.Makes me wonder if this is not even his first....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #978 on: February 11, 2008, 06:47:46 PM »

Klaas,

Are there more Dutch monkeys now? I mean can you see activity from Holland on the rise in the site meter?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: February 11, 2008, 06:48:09 PM »

And he will kill again.

No doubt in my mind he will kill again.Makes me wonder if this is not even his first....

Cubbee I don't think this is his first killing.

Edited to add dogs not included.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.