May 28, 2024, 05:49:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 266972 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #300 on: February 10, 2008, 04:43:51 PM »

HELI POSTS AT RU>>>
I've been waiting for some indication that ALE has begun to look at
storm drains on the streets between the Marriott Hotel beach and
Joran's house -- along any route he may have taken.

If he spoke the truth about what he did with the shoes, there's always
the outside possibility that one or both could have become hung up
somewhere in the drain system and be retrievable. Who's to say
whether there might not be something of evidenciary value on them
even now if they were found.

The mere finding of them in that location, would add to the case,
although only in a circumstantial sort of way. Why chuck them in the
storm drain system? And I don't believe it's because of blood evidence.

GLENDA/JULIA's reply>>
What drain system. hehehe...  There are no drains or manholes in the streets. we took every route he could have walked and no drains or manholes. He could have pitched them in the pond... But that was drained and dredged.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #301 on: February 10, 2008, 04:44:38 PM »

Posted today, at BFN, by LegallyLex:

Hi everyone!

I had a 1 minute telephone conversation with John this morning.  Yesterday Tim of FOX news spent the day with the Persistence.  (This being done to hopefully find some corporate sponsors to help so there can be a continuation of the search).  Tim told John that this would probably air tomorrow evening. John said that Tim spent the entire day on the boat.   I want to confirm, but am assuming it would be on Greta's show.  If I receive more information I will pass it on.  Also, today, a Dutch news channel is spending the day with the Persistence.

Cool, thanks for the info Buckeye!

Wink

It would be devasting if the search had to end due to lack of funds.  They've come so far.  I just copy and pasted the Persistence's blog from Feb. 8th and put it in a bulletin and sent to everyone on my friends list.  I also put a link to the blog.  I only have 719 people on my list; can anyone think of any other way to get the word out and get some funds comeing in?????

Well, pretty much the entire world is reading at the FP site as well as here..Maybe a story on the FP would help too. Just a thought..We could bombard the news media with  this info too.  How about me calling the local networks here in Alabama and asking if they are interested?
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: February 10, 2008, 04:46:14 PM »

Someone named SocialDisorder posted this on July 12th 2005 at FOK from tshirthell.com
http://www.last.fm/user/SDisorder/
http://forum.fok.nl/topic/723833/3/50
-----------------------------------------

Google that user name and I'm sure you can come up with a name. Perhaps Josh in FL??

http://www.eurooutcasts.com/about.html
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #303 on: February 10, 2008, 04:47:32 PM »

Note they have the shirt in up tosize 5XL. Guess to fit Sr.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #304 on: February 10, 2008, 04:48:01 PM »

Wouldn't do any good to call the cops on Joran apparently. Anna, I read that he has police protection ... same thing would happen here.
He has not been charged with anything and he is not an escapee from a prison.
We live in civil societies. If the same set of circumstance happened here, you would not find me in any mob looking for anyone. I would express my opinion, but to go into the street, not me. And that would go for a person living next door to me.
I think the mob thing is unusual for the citizens in Holland also.

mob thing is unusual what happend last week in Drachten, Friesland.
next day JoHan, got beaten up by a friend, because JoHan wouldn't talke to him. strange.

sometimes dutchies do get outraged.
for example when Pim Fortuyn (2002) got killed just for an election and he was leading in the polls.
riots mainly in The Hague.

also when producer/director Theo van Gogh got butchered on the street by a muslim terrorist (2004) people where outraged. some nutcases burned many mosques or muslim schools down and in respons some churches got burned down too.

but this unusual behavoir of course.

but there may some mentally ill dutchies who think it's cool the be a hero or become famous or think this is what the public wants and attempt an assassination.
often assassination of 'famous' people are done by nutcases - for example John Lennon.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #305 on: February 10, 2008, 04:48:38 PM »

Actually, probably this guy:

http://fotoboek.fok.nl/user/SocialDisorder/5/25
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: February 10, 2008, 04:51:21 PM »

It would be devasting if the search had to end due to lack of funds.  They've come so far.  I just copy and pasted the Persistence's blog from Feb. 8th and put it in a bulletin and sent to everyone on my friends list.  I also put a link to the blog.  I only have 719 people on my list; can anyone think of any other way to get the word out and get some funds comeing in?????
Yes,Start posting that message from Kyle on every board that talks about this case. I have posted it a couple time at FOK as the Dutch are starting to come around a bit. I had 3 PM'S saying they would contribute

It's been posted several times in the front page comment area of SM and also on Gretawire.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: February 10, 2008, 04:55:21 PM »

Caesu .. I think of Dutch people as being law abiding, same as Canadians in general terms. We do have social unrest the same as other countries, but it is infrequent that we take to the streets. There are protest marches on Parliament Hill, but mostly peaceful. I am trying to think of a riot or something like that, but cannot remember one. Most people I know email or call their elected MP's or MLA or others who are in gov't and try to get the job done that way.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #308 on: February 10, 2008, 04:55:53 PM »

Bump KJ was waiting for a video from Holland before she arrested JK2? No evidence against the two innocent men but there were still arrested and detained for 10 days?

[/quote

Oh, like there was no video recorder on the island????  They could not make an arrest and question them when a camera arrived.??

Maybe they should have asked the "pimps", they have "state of the art" camera equipment to film their victims!!!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #309 on: February 10, 2008, 05:05:08 PM »

Bump KJ was waiting for a video from Holland before she arrested JK2? No evidence against the two innocent men but there were still arrested and detained for 10 days?

I think what Teresa Croes is saying here is this:

#1  She didn't get back to Aruba until 6/6/05 therefore did not control those first 8-10 days
#2  She questioned KJ about the 3 boys and why they weren't detained.  KJ gave some reason pertaining to waiting for video equipment (I believe) from the NL because they were going to video the interrigations.
#3  TC also questions why the security guards were detained

Sounds like TC would have done the job.  KJ is in on the coverup IMO.

Its a local Dutch coverup forced upon the Aruban OM's
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #310 on: February 10, 2008, 05:09:03 PM »

HELI POSTS AT RU>>>
I've been waiting for some indication that ALE has begun to look at
storm drains on the streets between the Marriott Hotel beach and
Joran's house -- along any route he may have taken.

If he spoke the truth about what he did with the shoes, there's always
the outside possibility that one or both could have become hung up
somewhere in the drain system and be retrievable. Who's to say
whether there might not be something of evidenciary value on them
even now if they were found.

The mere finding of them in that location, would add to the case,
although only in a circumstantial sort of way. Why chuck them in the
storm drain system? And I don't believe it's because of blood evidence.

GLENDA/JULIA's reply>>
What drain system. hehehe...  There are no drains or manholes in the streets. we took every route he could have walked and no drains or manholes. He could have pitched them in the pond... But that was drained and dredged.

If a confession in front of the Aruban interrogators and our own FBI and a taped recording of Joran confessing to basically the same scenario almost 3 years later won't cause him to be prosecuted, I doubt a pair of tennis shoes is going to help.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: February 10, 2008, 05:11:34 PM »

Wouldn't do any good to call the cops on Joran apparently. Anna, I read that he has police protection ... same thing would happen here.
We live in civil societies. If the same set of circumstance happened here, you would not find me in any mob looking for anyone. I would express my opinion, but to go into the street, not me. And that would go for a person living next door to me.

It would have been nice if they would have provided Beth police protection when she was there receiving death threats, being followed, and having her food urinated on by the locals.
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #312 on: February 10, 2008, 05:13:40 PM »

If a confession in front of the Aruban interrogators and our own FBI and a taped recording of Joran confessing to basically the same scenario almost 3 years later won't cause him to be prosecuted, I doubt a pair of tennis shoes is going to help.

NOW THAT IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: February 10, 2008, 05:14:32 PM »

Its a local Dutch coverup forced upon the Aruban OM's

Some of you want to think that this case is a giant disconnect between NL and Aruban authorities. I and Rob and many others have been trying to tell you from the outset, this is NOT so. Remember the Savior, Hans Mos?

The Dutch PEOPLE want Joran arrested (or worse), but the Hague will not even so much as debate the issue.

Remember that avds (the See-Through Queen) has family connections that go very high-up in the NL government.

The Dutch government is NOT, NOT, NOT on Beth's side here. She's hurting their investments in Caribbean real estate and economic development... and cutting their "profits"... I will let you all speculate on what commercial endeavors I'm talking about. Wink

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #314 on: February 10, 2008, 05:15:52 PM »

Posted by GodChillaIn Fok Natalee
3Feb 08

Tonite the confession of Joran van der Sloot will be broadcast. We’ll post it asap so stay tuned. Meanwhile the confession itself is already widely known. Here’s a wrap up…

Joran confessed to mr. Patrick van der Eem the death of Natalee. This dude was hired by Peter R. De Vries for appr. $40K to get this done.
Joran states she died after having sex with him on the beach
Joran freaked out and called his friend, Fokkinel has found out this is Steve Gregory Croes a former DJ on Aruba.

Was this ever confirmed?
Auntiem
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 10, 2008, 05:17:05 PM »

It would have been nice if they would have provided Beth police protection when she was there receiving death threats, being followed, and having her food urinated on by the locals.

Who would have protected her from the police?  I think Jug and then whatever friends or family she had with her were probably her best safety net!!!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #316 on: February 10, 2008, 05:18:05 PM »

im wondering who these high up relatives of avds are.

what joran is doing is obstructing the law.thats an affence in itself.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: February 10, 2008, 05:19:51 PM »

i meant offense of course
Silverfox
Scared Monkey

Truth is a "Social Invention", Right Paulus?

« Reply #318 on: February 10, 2008, 05:21:15 PM »

I certainly hope that the news story discussed in this news release regarding US interests has nothing to do ith the perceived lack of US government interest or action in this case...

Sorry about adding it here but one wonders after awhile about such things, right?

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23098780/

-----

The perfect and easy way to listen to PODCASTS for "non-technicals" -- Hear all of ScaredMonkeysRadio Now:
http://tinyurl.com/2sjlw5

If you tell a lie to enough people it becomes the truth - No way Glenda
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #319 on: February 10, 2008, 05:21:34 PM »

anita and paulus somehow do not strike me as popular people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.