April 19, 2024, 12:00:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 263879 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #580 on: February 10, 2008, 10:12:24 PM »

No, she doesn't have a crack pipe in her mouth.

We both vision her with something in her mouth, but mine isn't a crack pipe

Will spare you any further inquiry.  

What amazes me is that she has no role in this case, yet she continuously interjects herself into it.
[/quote]
Amazes me also..But not just her...There are others as well!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: February 10, 2008, 10:12:57 PM »

What amazes me is that she has no role in this case, yet she continuously interjects herself into it.

Except for the fact she knows the truth.
[/quote]

She is a mis-information whore.  She gets paid to do this by the powers that be.

My apologies to the fine Ladies here for my profanity.  I do not mean to offend.

Existence is futile.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: February 10, 2008, 10:13:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys, hi to everyone! I have a few things I wanted to say....

First I want to explain the reason I dont post often. I read every day, several times a day without fail. But I live so far out in the boonies that the only internet we have available out here is dialup, without spending a LOT of money. The least expensive I have found for a setup out here is $700 which I just cant justify on my income. Because I am just on S L O W dialup still it takes a very long time for me to make a post, several minutes. That's why I dont post often, but please know that I am here every day, and that I Stand With The Girl! And..I am very proud to be part of the Monkey family!!

I wanted to say to caesu about her post in the last thread where she said "maybe i should stop before i go nuts."  This case is SO complex and has had so many twists and turns that it would be almost impossible to come into this case at this point in time and digest all the information, etc. that has passed over the last 2 years 9 months. Trying to soak it all in would make anyone feel like they were going nuts. Please, you are such a blessing to us here, and we are SO grateful to you for all you bring to SM, Please, dont get discouraged and give up. We need you and appreciate you more then you could ever realize. Dont feel overwhelmed caesu, no one could put all the pieces together in such a short span of time. Just take what you can, when you can, and every now and then some of the pieces will fall in place. I have been following this case since the 2nd day without missing very many days, and I am STILL coming across information I wasn't aware of. Thank you for your contributions, and stay with us! But please rest!! 

To CBB I want to say..Thank you for your beautiful prayer in the last thread, and I want to add my Amen to it!!
And... you posted this in the last thread:
"Wouldn't it be something if they found Natalee's remains and bring her home? I'd love to know that she was no where near Aruba anymore, but laid to rest near her family! It would take a miracle, but these men are examples of the sacrificial love that seem to walk with miracles! I have faith!"  I just wanted to add that I too have faith!!  Miracles DO still happen, and I believe we are witnessing one in the making. 

Also, I want to go on record as saying that I agree with some of the Monkeys that Lorenzo is in some way involved, I have believed that since the beginning of the case.   

To the Persistence and her crew, God blessed Natalee's families with all of you, He is in charge, and I still believe in miracles. God Bless everyone responsible for the search, and all those participating in it. Believe!! 

Ok, I think that's about it..  Hugs to all!!   flower

Beautiful post, Gabby. I really like this part:

I'd love to know that she was no where near Aruba anymore, but laid to rest near her family!

I would love to see Natalee nowhere near the vile island of Aruba, too. It is not enough they took her life, they have tried to defile her to protect their tourism. God bless Persistence with prayers she can come home.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #583 on: February 10, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »

56 votes and it looks like a record turn out. Not all precincts have voted.

Numbers still coming in.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: February 10, 2008, 10:15:31 PM »

Amazes me also..But not just her...There are others as well!
[/quote]

No role that we know of, but nobody would defend criminals like she has without an ulterior motive. Let's start with AHATA.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #585 on: February 10, 2008, 10:16:40 PM »

Checkmate.

The Dutch re-arrest Joran tomorrow morning. Extradite him to Aruba.

The onus is on Aruba, not the Dutch.

Force Aruba to act.

Throw it all on Aruba - where it belongs.

And Aruba won't because Rudy can't.

Then we have them right where we want them. And the boycott was justified and deserved. It would all be validated PI.

Absolutely.  And while we're at it, let's get the criminal guilty parties extradited to a court of law in ALABAMA - civil [ if nothing else ].  This must be what those ignorant guilty parties on Aruba really dread and fear, imo. 

"Alabama grand and great, Alabama, my home state."
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: February 10, 2008, 10:16:52 PM »

Except for the fact she knows the truth.
[/quote]

She may have become aware, but she forced her way up on what she percieves to be her road to fame. She is a sick wore out shovel? pick? rake? oh what a time for my mind to fail me. Its OK, Julia knows just what I think

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: February 10, 2008, 10:16:57 PM »

FYI - that other show on the Discovery channel that is on right now appears to be a repeat from 2006.  Has Gerald Dompig on it. 
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: February 10, 2008, 10:17:08 PM »

Bladerunner,

Paulus Octavius Tiberius Caligula Van Der Sloot was charged with premeditated murder.

He had two contacts.

You are correct Rob.  I know of one...in the cassino.  Where/when was the other?

I have missed 'talking to you'!

Existence is futile.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: February 10, 2008, 10:18:27 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

ASan that gal looks too way to good to be renho!!  

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: February 10, 2008, 10:20:06 PM »

Hey Monkeys, hi to everyone! I have a few things I wanted to say....

First I want to explain the reason I dont post often. I read every day, several times a day without fail. But I live so far out in the boonies that the only internet we have available out here is dialup, without spending a LOT of money. The least expensive I have found for a setup out here is $700 which I just cant justify on my income. Because I am just on S L O W dialup still it takes a very long time for me to make a post, several minutes. That's why I dont post often, but please know that I am here every day, and that I Stand With The Girl! And..I am very proud to be part of the Monkey family!!

I wanted to say to caesu about her post in the last thread where she said "maybe i should stop before i go nuts."  This case is SO complex and has had so many twists and turns that it would be almost impossible to come into this case at this point in time and digest all the information, etc. that has passed over the last 2 years 9 months. Trying to soak it all in would make anyone feel like they were going nuts. Please, you are such a blessing to us here, and we are SO grateful to you for all you bring to SM, Please, dont get discouraged and give up. We need you and appreciate you more then you could ever realize. Dont feel overwhelmed caesu, no one could put all the pieces together in such a short span of time. Just take what you can, when you can, and every now and then some of the pieces will fall in place. I have been following this case since the 2nd day without missing very many days, and I am STILL coming across information I wasn't aware of. Thank you for your contributions, and stay with us! But please rest!! 

To CBB I want to say..Thank you for your beautiful prayer in the last thread, and I want to add my Amen to it!!
And... you posted this in the last thread:
"Wouldn't it be something if they found Natalee's remains and bring her home? I'd love to know that she was no where near Aruba anymore, but laid to rest near her family! It would take a miracle, but these men are examples of the sacrificial love that seem to walk with miracles! I have faith!"  I just wanted to add that I too have faith!!  Miracles DO still happen, and I believe we are witnessing one in the making. 

Also, I want to go on record as saying that I agree with some of the Monkeys that Lorenzo is in some way involved, I have believed that since the beginning of the case.   

To the Persistence and her crew, God blessed Natalee's families with all of you, He is in charge, and I still believe in miracles. God Bless everyone responsible for the search, and all those participating in it. Believe!! 

Ok, I think that's about it..  Hugs to all!!   flower

Beautiful post, Gabby. I really like this part:

I'd love to know that she was no where near Aruba anymore, but laid to rest near her family!

I would love to see Natalee nowhere near the vile island of Aruba, too. It is not enough they took her life, they have tried to defile her to protect their tourism. God bless Persistence with prayers she can come home.

You are a very wise and sweet person obviously. It is our loss that you cannot post more often.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: February 10, 2008, 10:20:32 PM »

GabbyG - good to see you!  I know what you mean about dialup.  When my cable goes down I have to try and moderate the forum on dialup and it's near impossible. Plus lately with more traffic it's been a bit slower too.

You ought to try 2 cans and a string!!!  That's what we had until I got a T1!!!

LOL! "Come in Berlin......come in Berlin...." LOL!.....over and out.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #592 on: February 10, 2008, 10:23:01 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

ASan that gal looks too way to good to be renho!!  

Evening Yapz. Was it the lack of Grand Canyon sized wrinkles that gave it away?

nimrod
Scared Monkey

« Reply #593 on: February 10, 2008, 10:23:04 PM »

Beth stated it must be "a parent", that he called, but Furman really brought it home. I haven't seen him on TV for a while, but lets hope he becomes a regular part of the circuit.

BAM! DAURY IS PAULUS!!!

Yep.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: February 10, 2008, 10:23:08 PM »

Checkmate.

The Dutch re-arrest Joran tomorrow morning. Extradite him to Aruba.

The onus is on Aruba, not the Dutch.

Force Aruba to act.

Throw it all on Aruba - where it belongs.

And Aruba won't because Rudy can't.

Then we have them right where we want them. And the boycott was justified and deserved. It would all be validated PI.

Absolutely.  And while we're at it, let's get the criminal guilty parties extradited to a court of law in ALABAMA - civil [ if nothing else ].  This must be what those ignorant guilty parties on Aruba really dread and fear, imo. 

"Alabama grand and great, Alabama, my home state."

I think he could be "Queen of the Pen" in Alabama and those mates would treat him like a queen for sure!!!!!!!!! OK a little cruel, but maybe for just a day so he will learn what NO means????????????????
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #595 on: February 10, 2008, 10:24:00 PM »

Geraldo on, talking about primaries right now, has interview with Peter coming up.

i am still catching up but i hope i can watch that on youtube.

I thought you wrote~Geraldo on, talking about primates right now~

A primate is any member of the biological order Primates, the group that contains all the species commonly related to the lemurs, monkeys, and apes, with the last category including humans. Primates are found all over the world. A few species exist on the website http://scaredmonkeys.net/ ~LOL

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #596 on: February 10, 2008, 10:24:05 PM »

Bladerunner,

Paulus Octavius Tiberius Caligula Van Der Sloot was charged with premeditated murder.

He had two contacts.

You are correct Rob.  I know of one...in the cassino.  Where/when was the other?

Hey Man, missed talking to you too. I thought you were long gone in a still accident. Glad to see you!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: February 10, 2008, 10:24:27 PM »

Justice interrogates Joran  

While he was secretly being recorded in conversation with ‘informant’ Patrick van der Eem, he was under the influence of marihuana, said Joran van der Sloot in the interrogation with Justice.

ORANJESTAD -- Joran van der Sloot declared that the conversations in Patrick van der Eem’s car, were carried on under influence of marihuana.  He said this at a police station in Rotterdam, where he was voluntarily interrogated yesterday morning. 

Detectives of the Aruban police and of the Corps national police service (KLPD) and his Dutch lawyer were present at the interrogation that lasted about two hours, said the Public Prosecutor (OM).

Other than that, Van der Sloot stuck to all his prior declarations in the investigation. He denies having anything to do with the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, said the OM.  He could leave after the interrogation.  The examining magistrate decided on February 5 that Joran van der Sloot is not to be detained.  The OM has appealed that decision and expects a verdict from the Common Court of Justice.     

The OM has called on the media in a press release not to launch a witch hunt around the Holloway-case and to abstain from investigations of their own.  “The interest for this case seems to degenerate into a witch hunt, whereby several people are being menaced in an intimidated manner”, is the opinion of justice.  To the OM, these practices are ‘unacceptable’.  People are being marked as suspects without any confirmation and menaced as such with all its consequences.  Besides, other than causing big unrest, journalistic investigations harm the criminal investigation, said justice.  “Without wanting to harm the value of free press coverage, justice would like the media to be reserved, exactly for the above reasons.” 

The OM mentioned as an example the media hunt on an accomplice that Van der Sloot mentioned.  After this person (Daury Rodriguez) had declared that he has nothing to do with the case, all eyes focused on a next person (Lorenzo van Rijn). 

“The cameras were all around his house”, informed district attorney Dop Kruimel.  “He had to take on a lawyer for the contact with us.”

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot.  The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

“The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM. 

Many institutions, official bodies, lawyers, journalists, and psychologists are asking themselves how to handle the outpouring of Joran van der Sloot before the hidden camera.   According to law psychologist Albert Wagenaar, there is not even a confession in the revealing reportage.  There is no solving of the case and it is no confession of a criminal act, ’because none is indicated’, said the psychologist.

The ombudsman of NOS, Tom van Bussel is of the opinion that the NOS should have been more reserved in reporting Peter R. de Vries’ claim that he had solved the Holloway disappearance-case.  After the coverage of SBS6 on Sunday evening it appeared that De Vries’ promise is not fulfilled.  “What we know now is that Joran is a confused guy.  Like a source of the OM phrased it: ‘We thought that we would get a solution, but what we got was another of the so-many stories”, states the ombudsman on his NOS-website. 

At this moment, the Dutch Council for Journalism doesn’t want to say whether certain publications in the Joran van der Sloot-case have crossed the borders of careful journalism. 

Nevertheless, top executive of the Dutch OM, Harm Brouwer praises De Vries for his coverage.  The chairman of the college of procurator-general said in an interview in Trouw last Friday that De Vries has delivered good journalistic work.  “The criticism from media circles on De Vries is pretty hypocritical”, said Brouwer.  “What he did is a logical continuation on a trend that is going on for years.  He is in many respects a journalistic professional.”

Brouwer wants a social debate on citizens that are actively involved in tracing activities.  That is just a detail.  The point is, where private investigation must start and where it must stop.” 

BALKENENDE

Premier Jan Peter Balkenende assumes that, during his Aruba-visit this Friday, the Holloway-case will come up for discussion in his conversation with Premier Nelson Oduber.  He said in the TV-programme EenVandaag that this is the case of the judicial authorities and that he must not get involved.  He pointed out the complexity of the case.  Van der Sloot’s statements are indeed arguable; Daury said that he was not on Aruba when the affaire took place.  Balkenende will be on Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles for five days, starting on Sunday

http://www.amigoe.com/english/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: February 10, 2008, 10:25:48 PM »

Geraldo on, talking about primaries right now, has interview with Peter coming up.

i am still catching up but i hope i can watch that on youtube.

I thought you wrote~Geraldo on, talking about primates right now~

A primate is any member of the biological order Primates, the group that contains all the species commonly related to the lemurs, monkeys, and apes, with the last category including humans. Primates are found all over the world. A few species exist on the website http://scaredmonkeys.net/ ~LOL

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #599 on: February 10, 2008, 10:25:51 PM »

Bladerunner,

He had two contacts.

I would surmise when he raped/killed her

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.