May 28, 2024, 04:24:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 266947 times)
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: February 10, 2008, 10:25:51 PM »

GabbyG - good to see you!  I know what you mean about dialup.  When my cable goes down I have to try and moderate the forum on dialup and it's near impossible. Plus lately with more traffic it's been a bit slower too.

You ought to try 2 cans and a string!!!  That's what we had until I got a T1!!!

LOL! "Come in Berlin......come in Berlin...." LOL!.....over and out.

More like Watson!!!!  Get your ass in here!!!  You are NOT gonna believe this $hit!!!

Existence is futile.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: February 10, 2008, 10:28:32 PM »

Why does this sh*t always happen to me?  How many times?  Do you remember?

How many people have a gold mine dropped into their laps?  How many reap millions and millions for the lies from their mouths?

How many would choose to live obscure lives and hope that people would forget?  How many go on TV and present themselves in an arrogant manner?

No disrespect intended here, but your repitious questioning is making me crazy.  What is your point?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: February 10, 2008, 10:29:02 PM »

Hey Monkeys, hi to everyone! I have a few things I wanted to say....

First I want to explain the reason I dont post often. I read every day, several times a day without fail. But I live so far out in the boonies that the only internet we have available out here is dialup, without spending a LOT of money. The least expensive I have found for a setup out here is $700 which I just cant justify on my income. Because I am just on S L O W dialup still it takes a very long time for me to make a post, several minutes. That's why I dont post often, but please know that I am here every day, and that I Stand With The Girl! And..I am very proud to be part of the Monkey family!!

I wanted to say to caesu about her post in the last thread where she said "maybe i should stop before i go nuts."  This case is SO complex and has had so many twists and turns that it would be almost impossible to come into this case at this point in time and digest all the information, etc. that has passed over the last 2 years 9 months. Trying to soak it all in would make anyone feel like they were going nuts. Please, you are such a blessing to us here, and we are SO grateful to you for all you bring to SM, Please, dont get discouraged and give up. We need you and appreciate you more then you could ever realize. Dont feel overwhelmed caesu, no one could put all the pieces together in such a short span of time. Just take what you can, when you can, and every now and then some of the pieces will fall in place. I have been following this case since the 2nd day without missing very many days, and I am STILL coming across information I wasn't aware of. Thank you for your contributions, and stay with us! But please rest!! 

To CBB I want to say..Thank you for your beautiful prayer in the last thread, and I want to add my Amen to it!!
And... you posted this in the last thread:
"Wouldn't it be something if they found Natalee's remains and bring her home? I'd love to know that she was no where near Aruba anymore, but laid to rest near her family! It would take a miracle, but these men are examples of the sacrificial love that seem to walk with miracles! I have faith!"  I just wanted to add that I too have faith!!  Miracles DO still happen, and I believe we are witnessing one in the making. 

Also, I want to go on record as saying that I agree with some of the Monkeys that Lorenzo is in some way involved, I have believed that since the beginning of the case.   

To the Persistence and her crew, God blessed Natalee's families with all of you, He is in charge, and I still believe in miracles. God Bless everyone responsible for the search, and all those participating in it. Believe!! 

Ok, I think that's about it..  Hugs to all!!   flower

that's a very nice post. thank you.
first of all i am a he not a she. but i don't think that makes much difference anyway.

you are right, i am not going into the whole cover-up anymore because it made me yesterday feel sick when i was translating something just some fraud-prosecutor getting off the hook after breaking some development zoning rules in a very small nice town over here - and it was karin janssen - turns out she is involved in the cover-up big time.
suddenly i couldn't take it anymore.

so that's why i just mainly look at dutch politics, i think that's where there has to be some major breakthrough forced through.
i am already in contact with a MP who i trust on this issue.
i know i hate joran en paul vds, because i have seen them on the dutch shows live (pauw/witteman) and of course those car-tapes.

apart from that, i don't really have an opinion about much more people.
i don't like those Joran-lawyers on on the USA tv-networks. i have only seen one lawyer of Joran on dutch tv (Bert de Rooij) i didn't like him.
some dutch lawyers i saw on dutch tv were reasonable.
there was one dutch lawyer gerard spong, he said something very nasty even the lawyers on USA tv wouldn't have said that.

if you would ask me to predict i say an eventful week 

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: February 10, 2008, 10:30:30 PM »

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot.  The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

“The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM.

Houston, we've got a problem.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: February 10, 2008, 10:30:51 PM »

Why does this sh*t always happen to me?  How many times?  Do you remember?

How many people have a gold mine dropped into their laps?  How many reap millions and millions for the lies from their mouths?

How many would choose to live obscure lives and hope that people would forget?  How many go on TV and present themselves in an arrogant manner?

No disrespect intended here, but your repitious questioning is making me crazy.  What is your point?

Ono - I think she's offline right now but I think she's referring to Joran. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: February 10, 2008, 10:32:17 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I just read on the Mirror forum in a post from today that some man found a broken telephone out by the lighthouse not long after she disappeared, fixed it, called and the person who answered said it belonged to Paulus.  Also that he is going to be or has been interviewed by the APD.  They gave a link to SM but it was to the blog and I can't find anything about this there.

Has anyone here read that, and if so could you please point me in the right direction.  I wanted to read the link if there is one.

Big HUGS to all of you for all the hard work you do here.  I luv y'all!  Oh, and Hi GabbyG. xox
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: February 10, 2008, 10:33:29 PM »

No, she doesn't have a crack pipe in her mouth.

We both vision her with something in her mouth, but mine isn't a crack pipe

Will spare you any further inquiry.  

What amazes me is that she has no role in this case, yet she continuously interjects herself into it.
Amazes me also..But not just her...There are others as well!

No role that we know of, but nobody would defend criminals like she has without an ulterior motive. Let's start with AHATA.
[/quote]

You never do the wrong thing when you do the right thing and this case is no different. Aruba's tourism would have been protected, Joran would be receiving the help he obviously needs and time would be soon approaching when he could begin his life again IF ONLY A COVERUP HAD NOT OCCURRED.

ANITA DON'T YOU WISH YOU HAD TAKEN THAT PATH? FIVE YEARS FROM NOW, AFTER MORE BAD THINGS HAPPEN, I CAN AGAIN ASK YOU THAT QUESTION, AND THE ANSWER WILL BE THE SAME, YOU SHOULD'VE AND YOU COULD'VE.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #607 on: February 10, 2008, 10:34:19 PM »

If necessary, the OM will also protect the suspect Joran van der Sloot.  The OM is also of the opinion that yesterday’s words of Justice-minister Rudy Croes were premature.  Croes wants to declare Joran van der Sloot persona non grate.

“The boy is not convicted yet; besides, there are a whole lot of judicial hurdles ahead, before he can be refused admission to Aruba. He is legally admitted anyway”, was the reaction of the OM.

That press release is pure evil.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #608 on: February 10, 2008, 10:34:30 PM »

48 Hours is an OLD SHOW, scenes and statements from three of Natalee's friends....DOMPIG is the main person interviewed, I wish I hadn't even tuned in....I'm pissed off all over again!  Natalee's excessive drinking and statements of her "having" drugs in her posession, CAN'T PROVE SHE DID ANY DRUGS....Had to hear Anita talk about how her son and husband have been slandered.....Natalee's family's interference in the investigation.... ughhhh!!!!!!!!!!  Dompig is talking about how JVDS being a juvenile was a real problem when he was arrested SINCE HIS FATHER COULDN'T VISIT HIM!!!!  (didn't NEED to, they were communicating by PHONE!!!!!!!!!)  The belief at this point is that she was a small person HIGHLY INTOXICATED, did not go to the beach but to JVDS apartment.  SHE WAS NOT MURDERED.  She died OR WENT INTO SHOCK suddenly from an overdose of INTOXICANTS OF ALCOHOL AND POSSIBLE OTHER DRUGS THAT SHE TOOK OR THEY GAVE HER.  They think someone has buried and reburied the body supposedly in the sand dunes. 

I'm not sure that people who have not been following the case would know that this show is from 2006.....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: February 10, 2008, 10:35:41 PM »

Bladerunner,

Paulus Octavius Tiberius Caligula Van Der Sloot was charged with premeditated murder.

He had two contacts.

You are correct Rob.  I know of one...in the cassino.  Where/when was the other?

I have missed 'talking to you'!

Hey Man, missed talking to you too. I thought you were long gone in a still accident. Glad to see you!!!

lol!  It's gonna take more than that!!!!  You should see my latest restoration!

Is the e-mail and snail mail address you last sent me still valid?

Existence is futile.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #610 on: February 10, 2008, 10:36:07 PM »

Here is what I read at mirror.co.uk written by ik:

A man claims he found a telephone behind the lighthouse in 2005; it was broken; he fixed it and dialed a person with the phone, so his story goes. The person apparently answered and said that that number belonged to Paulus Van der Sloot. The man is now giving testimony to the police. Late, but still important enough to be taken into consideration.

Very interesting."

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #611 on: February 10, 2008, 10:36:15 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I just read on the Mirror forum in a post from today that some man found a broken telephone out by the lighthouse not long after she disappeared, fixed it, called and the person who answered said it belonged to Paulus.  Also that he is going to be or has been interviewed by the APD.  They gave a link to SM but it was to the blog and I can't find anything about this there.

Has anyone here read that, and if so could you please point me in the right direction.  I wanted to read the link if there is one.

Big HUGS to all of you for all the hard work you do here.  I luv y'all!  Oh, and Hi GabbyG. xox

Yes we heard about it but don't know any more than what you just posted.  Actually RED did a front page post with some quote from Jossy and Jossy mentioned it.  Like I said, nothing more than what you said above.  The guy who found the phone has given a statement to police and they went to the area the phone was found.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: February 10, 2008, 10:37:10 PM »

A man claims he found a telephone behind the lighthouse in 2005; it was broken; he fixed it and dialed a person with the phone, so his story goes. The person apparently answered and said that that number belonged to Paulus Van der Sloot. The man is now giving testimony to the police. Late, but still important enough to be taken into consideration.

Very interesting."

Scandi - that quote from the Mirror forum came from the front page of SM.  Those are Jossy's words.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/09/natalee-holloway-comments-form-jossy-mansur-regarding-new-developments-in-aruba-and-joran-van-der-sloot/
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #613 on: February 10, 2008, 10:37:41 PM »

Translation

No Joran on Aruba during Balkenende visit.

No MSM spectacle.

We have to put this thing off.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: February 10, 2008, 10:37:44 PM »

My Observation: I went back and studied Joran's confession,body language and facial expressions one last time. He was in deep thought when he answered what they did with her. I am convinced he knows and it was not a pretty site. He was proud of himself because he knew people or his father did that helped dispose of NH,but I do not think he knows exactly where Natalee is right now.  When he was describing who helped him I truly believe he was giving a somewhat accurate description of that person combined with the advice his father gave him about going to school the next day and doing normal things. He thought quite a bit about the details he gave Patrick and on there very next meeting,Patrick asked him the name of that Person,within one second he told him Daury,but in the last meeting he said he would take that name to the grave with him. He gave us the description but not the real name.MO

« Last Edit: February 10, 2008, 10:42:20 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: February 10, 2008, 10:38:16 PM »

Snipped from Caesu's post:

Many institutions, official bodies, lawyers, journalists, and psychologists are asking themselves how to handle the outpouring of Joran van der Sloot before the hidden camera.   According to law psychologist Albert Wagenaar, there is not even a confession in the revealing reportage.  There is no solving of the case and it is no confession of a criminal act, ’because none is indicated’, said the psychologist.

What is this turdball smoking? Disposing of a human being that may be alive is nor a crime?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: February 10, 2008, 10:40:22 PM »

Very interesting."

Damn, Van der Straten and Jacobs thought they'd gotten rid of that phone!

ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: February 10, 2008, 10:41:01 PM »

The "boy' and his "father" have been tried and convicted.  It is just a matter of collateral damage now.

Existence is futile.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: February 10, 2008, 10:41:32 PM »

Bladerunner,

Paulus Octavius Tiberius Caligula Van Der Sloot was charged with premeditated murder.

He had two contacts.

You are correct Rob.  I know of one...in the cassino.  Where/when was the other?

I have missed 'talking to you'!

Hey Man, missed talking to you too. I thought you were long gone in a still accident. Glad to see you!!!

lol!  It's gonna take more than that!!!!  You should see my latest restoration!

Is the e-mail and snail mail address you last sent me still valid?

affirmative.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #619 on: February 10, 2008, 10:44:26 PM »

48 Hours is an OLD SHOW, scenes and statements from three of Natalee's friends....DOMPIG is the main person interviewed, I wish I hadn't even tuned in....I'm pissed off all over again!  Natalee's excessive drinking and statements of her "having" drugs in her posession, CAN'T PROVE SHE DID ANY DRUGS....Had to hear Anita talk about how her son and husband have been slandered.....Natalee's family's interference in the investigation.... ughhhh!!!!!!!!!!  Dompig is talking about how JVDS being a juvenile was a real problem when he was arrested SINCE HIS FATHER COULDN'T VISIT HIM!!!!  (didn't NEED to, they were communicating by PHONE!!!!!!!!!)  The belief at this point is that she was a small person HIGHLY INTOXICATED, did not go to the beach but to JVDS apartment.  SHE WAS NOT MURDERED.  She died OR WENT INTO SHOCK suddenly from an overdose of INTOXICANTS OF ALCOHOL AND POSSIBLE OTHER DRUGS THAT SHE TOOK OR THEY GAVE HER.  They think someone has buried and reburied the body supposedly in the sand dunes. 

I'm not sure that people who have not been following the case would know that this show is from 2006.....

Thanks Texasmom!

Per Dompig on 2006 or 7 (?) Geraldo show:

She died OR WENT INTO SHOCK suddenly from an overdose of INTOXICANTS OF ALCOHOL AND POSSIBLE OTHER DRUGS THAT SHE TOOK OR THEY GAVE HER. They think someone has buried and reburied the body supposedly in the sand dunes.

So Dompig somehow thinks she was buried multiple times, wonder how the pigman knows that....hmmmmmmm

Check under the damn pool concrete surround you idiots!!!! 

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.