April 27, 2024, 09:07:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Will Joran be arrested?
Yes - 41 (33.3%)
No - 58 (47.2%)
No but will go to trial - 24 (19.5%)
Total Voters: 122

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #728 2/10 - 2/11/08  (Read 264136 times)
Miss Scarlet
Scared Monkey

« Reply #940 on: February 11, 2008, 05:52:29 PM »

http://www.fox11az.com/news/topstories/stories/kmsb-20080211-kremjc-albinomoose.b0eefde4.html

Must have been a result of global warming or ice age phenomenon.

Hmmm . . . white moose and white stag making appearances at approximately the same time . . . on separate continents.  Interesting . . .

And very beautiful too.  Thanks for the treat!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #941 on: February 11, 2008, 05:54:12 PM »

Posted at RU:

Decision about Jorans arrest not made untill wednesday

http://www.nu.nl/news/1431239/10/Beslissing_arrestatie_Joran_uitgesteld.html

Aruban OM says the decision about arresting Joran will not be made until wednesday. The courts gave Jorans attorney until wednesday to make his "vision"about the case clear. Other information about the decision made earlier are not true.

That means that the van der Sloots already know the answer/outcome. They will be celebrating tonight...let's watch for photo's Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: February 11, 2008, 05:56:49 PM »

Your right Caesu,I see the humorous post's in paint at FOK. Some of them however are completely tasteless.

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1122051/10/25
« Last Edit: February 11, 2008, 05:58:50 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #943 on: February 11, 2008, 05:57:52 PM »

If nothing else, I hope Godfather Peter R puts his foot right in Joran's ass. And it launches him down 20 flights of steps.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #944 on: February 11, 2008, 05:57:53 PM »

Vision !?!

Why does jvds attorney get to set his "vision"?

I read this as saying if he can up with any plausible explanation, then jvds won't be arrested.

This smells like BS.

Since when does it matter whether or not the defense has a freaking "vision"?  What kinda BS is that?  I would think the one that needs a vision is the prosecutor.  He needs to visualize Aruba going down the tubes if he doesn't do the right thing. 
No justice for Natalee, no tourists for Aruba.  Pretty simple. 

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: February 11, 2008, 06:00:58 PM »

ma 11 feb 2008, 22.44
b]Balkenende: Fight against corruption of large importance[/b]

ORANJESTAD -  premier Balkenende the fight against corruption and working for sound governing board main points of the progress of state process on the Netherlands Antilles have called. He called the situation on Saint Maarten at in particular as „very difficult”.

Balkenende its judgements Monday afternoon (local time) did on Saint Eustatius. The premier paid a visit to Saba to Monday and Saint Eustatius. At the end of the afternoon he returned to Saint Maarten at.

The process of the state renewal on the antillian islands must get more speed, finds Balkenende. „It is important concrete make agreements in the field of debt cleansing and the complete financial situation. But at the subject of law enforcement the interests are entirely large.” Thereby called Balkenende particularly Saint Maarten at.

On that island previous year a police force commissioner was condemned because of forgery and laundering money. At present becomes former a head commissioner of police force suspected of forgery.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/3271898/__Strijd_tegen_corruptie_belangrijk___.html

have a nice holiday

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: February 11, 2008, 06:01:13 PM »

How things have changed, now I want to hear from Taco!

We want Joe, we want Joe!!!!!!!

Joe would rather his partner, the "over stuffed hamster" represent them 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #947 on: February 11, 2008, 06:01:19 PM »

jorans attorney is trying to buy time... a normal thing to do given the circumstances.

PRdeVriess book could not be spoken of during the broadcast due to lack of time.
that happens more often in that particular show, de host talks like he has to get 300 words on tape in 2 seconds, real fast.

i think the aruban want to really have a statement when they speak this time.
they do know the world is watching...
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #948 on: February 11, 2008, 06:03:05 PM »

Was it Peter R. DeVries who uncovered Joran's attorney's (Antiono Carlo)
vision about what he revealed to Karin Janssen?
He said his client was guilty but it was up to her to prove it.
That should be used as evidence.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: February 11, 2008, 06:03:34 PM »

Pulp Fiction

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1122051/9/25

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #950 on: February 11, 2008, 06:05:20 PM »

Mos appealed the judge's decision on Tuesday, the judge will have eight days to respond.

blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #951 on: February 11, 2008, 06:07:24 PM »

things are going mad on both Fox and Dutch TV

most dutchies back Peter R.
the host on the talkshow broke written agreement about Peter R. plugging his book.

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41621/2d3c00eb/peter_r._pwned_dwdd.html

Thank you for keeping us filled in on whats happening on your side of the Atlantic!

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #952 on: February 11, 2008, 06:07:30 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94X3TaqaXWo

JQK on Gibson up now thanks to Carpe!

Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: February 11, 2008, 06:12:41 PM »

Posted at RU:

Aruban OM says the decision about arresting Joran will not be made until wednesday. The courts gave Jorans attorney until wednesday to make his "vision"about the case clear. Other information about the decision made earlier are not true.

That means that the van der Sloots already know the answer/outcome. They will be celebrating tonight...let's watch for photo's Wink

I agree. I think the decision has been made but it will be announced on Wednesday, after everyone has taken cover into "the hidey hole".

Nut

Your Aruban post to the Dutch reminded me of their take on the US.  Aruba isn't bad because the Dutch have more corruption.  The US isn't bad because they have more missing people.  In the scheme of things, Aruba is just the very best..
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #954 on: February 11, 2008, 06:13:39 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94X3TaqaXWo

JQK on Gibson up now thanks to Carpe!

Thanks Carpe...and those that transcribed.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #955 on: February 11, 2008, 06:14:15 PM »

I thought Geraldo did a great job last nite with Beth and Peter. He's always a little corny but his heart is in the right place.  Has there been a day lately when there has not been some news coverage?  The more coverage, the better.  The world is watching.

Expect a miracle.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 11, 2008, 06:18:51 PM »

Posted at RU:

I agree. I think the decision has been made but it will be announced on Wednesday, after everyone has taken cover into "the hidey hole".

Nut

Your Aruban post to the Dutch reminded me of their take on the US.  Aruba isn't bad because the Dutch have more corruption.  The US isn't bad because they have more missing people.  In the scheme of things, Aruba is just the very best..

EGADS    If I had known that's what it said I wouldn't have posted it 

Altruist
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: February 11, 2008, 06:21:56 PM »

There are two witnesses to AVDStoolscum describing IN DETAIL Natalee's lower undergarment yet in ALL of JVDStoolscum's statements HE IS NO WHERE described to be where there is enough LIGHT to observe such details as the EGG DONOR describes to the victim's Mother & a TV show Host.  How is that could have happened????????????????????????????????????????????????

Another subject that came up last week on the Dr. Phil tv show was that in our country of USA what used to be referred to as "swinging" couples is now referred to as "The Lifestyle" these are married couples who belong to PRiVATE CLUBS where deviant sexual activity occurs.  Am sure that USA is not only country where these practices happen, actually sounds like it could have originated on the Devil's Island of LieRuba.

Interesting that the only middle aged adult that seemed to utter ANY TRUTH AT ALL was the mother of the Kalpoe brothers, who was the first to also indicate in her statement to Greta that on LieRuba EVERYBODY LIES, even ADULTS.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #958 on: February 11, 2008, 06:22:53 PM »

The world is watching...but they will miss the slight of hand trick that Aruba is so cleverly playing.  Feeling queasy again...Joran confessed...we can't prove a thing.  Let's party! 

Sorry my cynicism is rearing it's ugly head...will slink off to dinner now.   Rolling Eyes
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: February 11, 2008, 06:23:31 PM »

some RU'ers are back to
"She is alive ...she ran away"

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.