April 27, 2024, 05:29:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243226 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: February 11, 2008, 08:58:24 PM »

I just saw on dutch television that tomorrow evening there will be a documentary about corruption in aruba. they were on a boat searching for natalee.
hang on there monkeys, al the pieces are falling in its place!!

dayhiker: you are welcome
note: i do not think it will come that far,i think joran asked for policeprotection when interrogated this week, and he probably got that.

buckeye:
putting joran in a mental institution could solve van der straatens problems.
who believes a lunatic?
by the way, we dutch think with TBS doing a time is a piece of cake but i heard from someone on the inside that isn t true.
When on TBS you get a talk once a year, an evaluation, you re stuffed with medication, and they ask all sorts of questions. then when they think you are still not functioning well, they can add to the sentence.
so if you get TBS you can be in for a very long long time.

YES! 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #161 on: February 11, 2008, 08:59:53 PM »

I just saw on dutch television that tomorrow evening there will be a documentary about corruption in aruba. they were on a boat searching for natalee.

note: i do not think it will come that far,i think joran asked for policeprotection when interrogated this week, and he probably got that.

buckeye:
who believes a lunatic?
by the way, we dutch think with TBS doing a time is a piece of cake but i heard from someone on the inside that isn t true.
When on TBS you get a talk once a year, an evaluation, you re stuffed with medication, and they ask all sorts of questions. then when they think you are still not functioning well, they can add to the sentence.

You, my friend, are a fountain of interesting information.  Thank you.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: February 11, 2008, 09:00:32 PM »

I agree with the body language person.  I have watched bits and pieces of the tape and what I have noticed is that Joran doesn't look at the guy talking.  It looks like he is in a trance at some point.  He stares out the window while he talks or looks down.  He makes sure he doesn't look up.

For some reason I just feel he is on to all of this.  I am not saying De Vries knows this and I truly believe De Vries is trying to get at the truth but something isn't right about this so called confession.  I don't believe he befriended someone and decided to spill his guts.  Like I said before Joran says just enough not to get himself in trouble.  He doesn't care about how he hurts Aruba with all of this.  So in his mind he gave an account as to what happened to Natalee and he gave a partial truth and that is he was present when she died and that's it.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #163 on: February 11, 2008, 09:03:08 PM »

I'm having a "vision" of Joran right now. It's not pretty.

Any vision of Joran ain't pretty.

Hi San...wow that's the truth....I have always been kind squimish about blood, guts and gore...but I don't think seeing urine  with his heart cut out....would bother me one little bit...

You don't have to worry about seeing that Sunny...Urine doesn't have a heart....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: February 11, 2008, 09:03:35 PM »

the majority of the people in holland do not know what you know here at scaredmonkeys.
but this is allready changing.
ministers can not interfere with justice.
but soon the people will start asking questions. and then it will come in de 2de kamer anyway.
then there may be a change. but not overnight.

Sad thing about this is the aruban people dont know what we know either.  They are still fixed on Beth and an insurance scam.  And thats all right with the Government.  Aruba has the whole Island pretty much whipped.  Pretty sad isn't it?  We have been waiting for a break like Peter to come along.  

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: February 11, 2008, 09:03:45 PM »

I agree with the body language person.  I have watched bits and pieces of the tape and what I have noticed is that Joran doesn't look at the guy talking.  It looks like he is in a trance at some point.  He stares out the window while he talks or looks down.  He makes sure he doesn't look up.

For some reason I just feel he is on to all of this.  I am not saying De Vries knows this and I truly believe De Vries is trying to get at the truth but something isn't right about this so called confession.  I don't believe he befriended someone and decided to spill his guts.  Like I said before Joran says just enough not to get himself in trouble.  He doesn't care about how he hurts Aruba with all of this.  So in his mind he gave an account as to what happened to Natalee and he gave a partial truth and that is he was present when she died and that's it.

I don't think anyone, including DeVries thinks Joran is telling the truth except for the part where he was with Natalee when she died and someone helped him dispose of the body. 
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #166 on: February 11, 2008, 09:03:56 PM »

is that interview with jug going to be on the frontpage of sm? if so, i am going to post it to peterdevries. i can not see the programs you watch over here.
BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #167 on: February 11, 2008, 09:04:40 PM »

I definitely think he's smirking and trying to act cool the whole time. It's so obvious that he wants to brag about it, whether he's telling the truth or not. It's the way he turns away and smirks when the other guy asks for details, and then he looks smug because he knows. He's trying to act subtle about it, but he's really bragging while trying to act like he's not bragging.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: February 11, 2008, 09:05:46 PM »

buckeye:
who believes a lunatic?

Oh my gosh, did the "crew" look seasick??
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: February 11, 2008, 09:06:35 PM »

the majority of the people in holland do not know what you know here at scaredmonkeys.
but this is allready changing.
ministers can not interfere with justice.
but soon the people will start asking questions. and then it will come in de 2de kamer anyway.
then there may be a change. but not overnight.

Sad thing about this is the aruban people dont know what we know either.  They are still fixed on Beth and an insurance scam.  And thats all right with the Government.  Aruba has the whole Island pretty much whipped.  Pretty sad isn't it?  We have been waiting for a break like Peter to come along.  

That's because it's easier for them to bury their heads in the sand. 
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #170 on: February 11, 2008, 09:08:01 PM »

hihihi buckeye, no they actually didn t. it was a small blue boat as far as i could see but only saw it for like four seconds
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: February 11, 2008, 09:08:12 PM »

is that interview with jug going to be on the frontpage of sm? if so, i am going to post it to peterdevries. i can not see the programs you watch over here.

I'm sure it's been copied.  As soon as I see the YouTube I'll post it for you.  It will be here in the forum before it will be on the front page of SM.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: February 11, 2008, 09:08:20 PM »

watch for Carpe to post a youtube link.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: February 11, 2008, 09:08:50 PM »

www.spankjoran.com

have you seen this?

I got 250mph and it played a song

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #174 on: February 11, 2008, 09:09:25 PM »

imnoangel

Since we spoke of TBS, VanderStratten's offer to Joran, early on, is quite interesting:

Page 156 (Joran's Book) , June 13 2005 informal talk with Jan van der Straaten.

Jan van der Straaten, head commissar of the police, talked to me after
lunch around 1 pm, informally at the police station in Oranjestad. He
said: Joran, I have known your father for years. I only want to help
you. I am going to see to it that you can go to Holland. That you will not
have to go to jail, but that you will be committed in a mental
institution. You only will have to tell the truth.

In the PV from Jan van der Straaten of June 13 he writes about this:
On my question to Joran if he can tell what happened after the girl had
fallen asleep at the Fisherman's huts, he answers: I called Deepak and
he came with two dogs. I think he raped the girl and done something to
her.
On my question where the girl then is buried, he answers: I think she
is buried next to the Fisherman's Huts, other then that I would not
know.
I propose to Joran to answer the following question with just yes or
no. I ask Joran if the girl was thrown into the sea?
He answers: No, I mean, I don't know.

Hey Buckeye,

June 13th 2005 was also the day that Julia Renfro told Jug and his crew that Natalee was going to be presented at the court house.

Now according to Joran's book - he is in a session with vd Straaten discussing mental institutions. I wonder if we had a second confession here and JR knew that and called Albert Groenveldt who was driving Jug in the Universal Air courtesy van. Then told them to go to the courthouse and Natalee was going to be presented, but Joran backed out again.

What time do we have for JR jumping in that van and sitting on the center console?

just a thought anyway

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #175 on: February 11, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »

Bookmark this website.  This is where you will find all the You Tubes when Carpe puts them up. 
http://www.youtube.com/user/gensing7000

Page down once to the index of videos on the lower right side.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #176 on: February 11, 2008, 09:10:16 PM »

devries explicitly said he did was not under the impression that joran told the exact thruth. he is convinced there is more to this.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: February 11, 2008, 09:10:44 PM »

Someone post the Persistence link for imnoangel.

The Dutch poster caseu (?) wanted the TV station.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #178 on: February 11, 2008, 09:11:16 PM »

"I challenge van der Stratten to come on here, they're all cowards, they could have solved this in the first 2 days."

Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #179 on: February 11, 2008, 09:11:35 PM »

I think my point was.....

Jossy Mansur is looking into the boat "Wet Dream" in November.
J2K are rearrested & the next day the boat blows up in an explosion....

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.