April 26, 2024, 11:28:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243166 times)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #200 on: February 11, 2008, 09:26:10 PM »

There is a phto on RU of Karin spanking Jug with his britches down that would be neat to edit to be beth spanking Joran:)))))))))

I'll find a different one to do with Beth and Joran.  Beth wouldn't look good in that suit, IMO 

Beth has been known to let her hair down occassionally, and for such a good cause she would be more than happy::Smile))) But I defer to your taste!!!!!!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #201 on: February 11, 2008, 09:27:24 PM »

imnoangel

Posted yesterday by family of a crew member:

The Persistence will be on the Greta show tomorrow evening John tells me.  Tim spent the day aboard the boat yesterday and so far all is a go! This is great.  They are out today and the dutch news guys I am told are getting sick over the rail.... about 12 foot seas.... John said they are not doing well... I hope this doesn't deter them from helping! L!
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #202 on: February 11, 2008, 09:28:01 PM »

AZsunny,

I respect and value Jossy, I don't think I'm explaining myself well. It's because of that, that I am pushing him.

Like the times some people have given me support to hang in there. I'm saying, if Jossy needs to question some of his beliefs, do it now, now is the time, the momentum is there, and take a hard look at van der straaten and Janssen.

Beth, Dave and Jug have been spot on since the beginning. Investigate the investigation Jossy. Now.

It's not a criticism, it's a challenge.

Jossy is best positioned to write the book on Aruba. An epithet no doubt.

Thanks Frank, I didn't understand your position. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: February 11, 2008, 09:29:17 PM »

Private Eye - I'll work on it when it slows down in the forum a little later tonight. 
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #204 on: February 11, 2008, 09:29:34 PM »

imnoangel

Posted yesterday by family of a crew member:

The Persistence will be on the Greta show tomorrow evening John tells me.  Tim spent the day aboard the boat yesterday and so far all is a go! This is great.  They are out today and the dutch news guys I am told are getting sick over the rail.... about 12 foot seas.... John said they are not doing well... I hope this doesn't deter them from helping! L!

Poor guys!  They should've gotten that patch to put behind their ear.  Break out the dramime and stay on deck.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #205 on: February 11, 2008, 09:29:36 PM »

whahahaha buckeye wont that be a sight LOL
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: February 11, 2008, 09:31:06 PM »

www.spankjoran.com

have you seen this?

Gosh, that is fun! got him at 166 mph!!

226 mph and that's with a bad hand 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: February 11, 2008, 09:32:15 PM »

www.spankjoran.com

have you seen this?

Gosh, that is fun! got him at 166 mph!!

226 mph and that's with a bad hand 

Correction 559 
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #208 on: February 11, 2008, 09:34:17 PM »

dear monkeys, the time is 3:30 at night over here, so i m going to hit the sack.
i do not know yet if i will be able to see the documentary tomorrow, but there will be reruns from 12 till 6 at night.
so i will keep you guys and gals posted on that anyway.
do not post too much or else i will be reading here for hours and hours untill i can join you all again.
sleep well everybody, read you tomorrow
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: February 11, 2008, 09:37:01 PM »

Well, I have the whole family spanking Joran.  Top score 624  I'm putting that on my site.   

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: February 11, 2008, 09:37:08 PM »

dear monkeys, the time is 3:30 at night over here, so i m going to hit the sack.
i do not know yet if i will be able to see the documentary tomorrow, but there will be reruns from 12 till 6 at night.
do not post too much or else i will be reading here for hours and hours untill i can join you all again.

Have a good night imnoangel
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: February 11, 2008, 09:37:15 PM »

Nite!  I'll make sure when we get that Nancy Grace with Jug to point you in the right direction tomorrow.  By tomorrow it will probably be on the front page of SM.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #212 on: February 11, 2008, 09:37:42 PM »

Good night, sweetie.  Have some windmill cookies and milk for me.

Expect a miracle.
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #213 on: February 11, 2008, 09:40:54 PM »

I don't believe the perry /patrick boat thing. Let's look at everyone who :
a.) has a brother
b.) brother was on Aruba
c.) brother has a boat
d.) no alibi for the night of or the next night of
OR:
Look at who confessed and who made many conflicitng statements
AND Who was the last person with Natalee.
Kat_Gram:  Sorry, I wasn't implying any boat connection with Perry to Joran...
It doesn't matter who owns the boat...(Sorry for my error) Just that info came from "someone" to Jossy about the "Wet Dream" and here's Daury on the boat.

The day after J2K are re-arrested & questioned the boat is in an explosion...evidence?

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #214 on: February 11, 2008, 09:41:22 PM »

did you guys hear about the blackberry blackout in the americas?
balkenende loves his blackberry.
he pretended to run country with it while he was in hospital for some feet-infection.

i hope he can find a pay phone for international calls while he is on those islands to stay in touch with his cabinet. 

http://www.volkskrant.nl/den_haag/article185882.ece

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: February 11, 2008, 09:41:39 PM »

We have the " crazy " sentence too. It is usually reserved for those that are well, crazy. And who have been diagnosed with a serious illness, like paranoid schizophrenia or worse. It comes at the end of a trial and they can stay at the pleasure of the Govenor General for a long time. They usually reserve this type of sentence for the most extreme cases where the type of crime fits the " crazy" layman defintion of crazy. Well, these voices told me to do this type of thing.
Like kill some people because they looked at me when I don't want them looking at me. Not for sober liars and dope smoking liars.
Usually the person has been living a very bizare life and no one noticed or cared to help the poor ill person, or tried and could not get a thing done under our Mental Health Act.   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #216 on: February 11, 2008, 09:41:42 PM »

goodnight imnoangel, I look forward to your posts tomorrow!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: February 11, 2008, 09:45:13 PM »

I don't believe the perry /patrick boat thing. Let's look at everyone who :
a.) has a brother
b.) brother was on Aruba
c.) brother has a boat
d.) no alibi for the night of or the next night of
OR:
Look at who confessed and who made many conflicitng statements
AND Who was the last person with Natalee.
Kat_Gram:  Sorry, I wasn't implying any boat connection with Perry to Joran...
It doesn't matter who owns the boat...(Sorry for my error) Just that info came from "someone" to Jossy about the "Wet Dream" and here's Daury on the boat.

The day after J2K are re-arrested & questioned the boat is in an explosion...evidence?

Info came from "someone" to Jossy????  Are you kidding?  A boat has an explosion, Jossy is the Managing Editor of a news paper, it's NEWS.

Everything that happens in Aruba doesn't pertain to the Natalee Holloway case, lol 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #218 on: February 11, 2008, 09:45:18 PM »

Nite nite..I'mnoangel...sleep with the Angels...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #219 on: February 11, 2008, 09:45:48 PM »

I believe Greta is going to cover the Persistence tonite? 

If so (and even if not) I have to get horizontal.  It's been fascinating.  Good night.

Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.