April 27, 2024, 02:14:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243192 times)
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: February 11, 2008, 09:46:12 PM »

Could the 3 judges be waiting for Joran to write his confession??? OK I am dreaming. 

Greta has the Persistence on her show tonight.

OK...I am going back to improve my slapping the piece of shit Joran...can I aim lower and get more points?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: February 11, 2008, 09:47:00 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I hope goon child feels every slap he gets  

Peaches I have some windmill cookies to have with coffee  

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #222 on: February 11, 2008, 09:47:23 PM »

I got him at 556 MPH. Got the " nice one " message. Gee, how old am I ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 11, 2008, 09:47:47 PM »

I believe Greta is going to cover the Persistence tonite? 

If so (and even if not) I have to get horizontal.  It's been fascinating.  Good night.

Nite Peaches!  If you miss it we'll have a youtube I'm sure by tomorrow!
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: February 11, 2008, 09:49:23 PM »

FROM DILBERT'S BLOG

Fecalruba
Now I’ve done it. I’ve angered the entire population of Aruba with this comic on 6/14/06:

Man, did I get angry e-mail from Aruba when that comic ran. Apparently the Arubans, or Arubians, or Arubitarians – whatever they call themselves – think that Fecalruba is my way of mocking Aruba. Apparently they’re still quite touchy about the bad press when American Natalee Holloway disappeared there. If there are two things you could say to hurt tourism, they are:

1. When you visit, they might kill you and then not solve the crime.
2. The island and all of the structures are made of fecal matter.

Neither of those statements is 100% true of course, but the Arubatheenians are worried that tourists might come to think of their island as a turd-scented murder pit when in fact it is quite delightful and pleasing to both the nose and the eye.

Now I must confess that my knowledge of geography stops just short of “tiny islands that are somewhere.” So I don’t know if they are developing nukes, or they have a crack team of hit men controlled by the Board of Tourism, but I no longer feel safe. I have this mental image of a small pod of genetically engineered Arubistanians swimming toward California like porpoises, all menacing-looking.

So let me say right now that Fecalruba is a totally different country from Aruba. I would never insult the fine people of….GAAAAK!!!!!

June 21, 2006

Thanks for the great memory Dayhiker 

I hadn't thought about that cartoon and letter in along time 

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #225 on: February 11, 2008, 09:49:29 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

I hope goon child feels every slap he gets  

Peaches I have some windmill cookies to have with coffee  

ROAD TRIP!!!!

You think I'm kidding about those cookies?  I love them.  They remind me of my grandmas.  Everybody loves their Grandma! 

We'll have to get together here when the weather warms up.  I spend most of my time freezing my choppers off.  But I know where to find ya.  Love ya, girlfriend.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #226 on: February 11, 2008, 09:49:45 PM »

I believe Greta is going to cover the Persistence tonite? 

If so (and even if not) I have to get horizontal.  It's been fascinating.  Good night.

Sweet Dreams Peaches...prayers for continued improving health...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2008, 09:51:21 PM »

Thanks, Destiny.  Hope you had a fabulous weekend.

See y'all tomorrow.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: February 11, 2008, 09:52:26 PM »

See y'all tomorrow.

Night Peaches... you are in my prayers...Love ya sistah!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: February 11, 2008, 10:00:12 PM »

GET READY FOR GRETA!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #230 on: February 11, 2008, 10:00:23 PM »

See y'all tomorrow.

Night Peaches... you are in my prayers...Love ya sistah!!!

goodnight Peaches...sleep well!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #231 on: February 11, 2008, 10:05:20 PM »

Nite, Peaches! Enjoy Greta and get some healthy sleep!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: February 11, 2008, 10:05:38 PM »

jackb, police needs another confession because if you confess something once, to one person, it hardly counts.
but if you confess the confession to another person, it can be and will be held against you.
you see, twice is no slip of the tongue.

It would seem if 40 million people bare witness to this video it would not be like one person hearing or seeing this.  The video is in the original form, I would think.  Do they not ever use video recordings to do last will and testaments?  They see the news evey night and millions of people see that.  They use video's and camcorders to track and trace and convict criminals, I would think.  They are just full of bull hockey.
      They are making the rules up as they go.         Jack Blue
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: February 11, 2008, 10:17:13 PM »

But, he confessed more than once, always the same essential part. seizure, panic, phone call to Mr. X . Somtimes he confessed without a joint.
I guess when he lied when he was smoking it was because of the drugs and then when he wasn't it was because he was in withdrawal and needed drugs. 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: February 11, 2008, 10:18:11 PM »

if i am correct peter or members from his team also read ScaredMonkeys.

I hope so...

WonderWoman changed her avatar to marzipan candy once in the likeness of newborn babies, and I asked her if that was hers and Deepak's babies.  She changed it back to the caped brunette very quickl.   I had had a couple bottles of wine that night. 

I remember that night Tyler.... I think that was the night that the corkscrew pushed the cork down into my wine bottle and everyone was giving me suggestions as to how to get it out...
That was soooo funny when you asked her if that was her and Deepak's babies....

Yes, it was.  I remember that and remember you talking to Tito about a week or so before that.   Great and fun memories during a tragic time.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: February 11, 2008, 10:21:59 PM »

Dayhiker, HI . . .

Right! Joran is forcing them to do exactly what they said they would not. They are trapped. That's what this 11 day delay is all about. He should have been arrested on the evening the DeVries' show aired - Sunday nite.

They don't want a trial. Joran is forcing them to have a trial. He should get his wish.... and Anita should get her investigation into the investigation.

This whole episode of not arresting Joran proves the point that the cover-up happened because of the government fearing a collapse of tourism and not Paulus' connections. The cover-up is out of the Sloot's hands. They are along for the ride and Joran got a free pass. All the Aruban Authorities wanted was for the Sloots to keep their big mouths shut, and they would all move on, even if it meant a temporary set back in tourism. They were going to weather the storm. Now it appears they have no choice or that's the end or tourism forever. This is a disaster for Aruba.

Everyone wonders why Joran is not in jail. It makes no sense to anyone and that leads people to think - CORRUPTION.

They're damned if they do and damned if they do not and they have built this house of dominoes that is falling 1 x 1 x 1.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #236 on: February 11, 2008, 10:25:46 PM »

Dayhiker, HI . . .

Right! Joran is forcing them to do exactly what they said they would not. They are trapped. That's what this 11 day delay is all about. He should have been arrested on the evening the DeVries' show aired - Sunday nite.

They don't want a trial. Joran is forcing them to have a trial. He should get his wish.... and Anita should get her investigation into the investigation.

This whole episode of not arresting Joran proves the point that the cover-up happened because of the government fearing a collapse of tourism and not Paulus' connections. The cover-up is out of the Sloot's hands. They are along for the ride and Joran got a free pass. All the Aruban Authorities wanted was for the Sloots to keep their big mouths shut, and they would all move on, even if it meant a temporary set back in tourism. They were going to weather the storm. Now it appears they have no choice or that's the end or tourism forever. This is a disaster for Aruba.

Everyone wonders why Joran is not in jail. It makes no sense to anyone and that leads people to think - CORRUPTION.

They're damned if they do and damned if they do not and they have built this house of dominoes that is falling 1 x 1 x 1.

There has to be one rat in this nest that will sing and when that happens all hell will break loose. Trust me its coming. This slow motion train wreck is just beginning.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: February 11, 2008, 10:27:59 PM »

Jossy said Joran is still in Holland.

Justice Minister declares Joran "Persona non Grata".  Jossy said legally he cannot do that.

Jossy said people have apologized publically to Beth.  He said Joran admitted he was with her and he ordered the disposal of her body.

Jossy said it doesn't mean the Kalpoes are clear from prosecution.  He is mentioning what Deepak said in the car about if they find the girl he will get 15 years in prison.  Jossy said how does Deepak know that.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: February 11, 2008, 10:40:46 PM »

Greta doesn't think Joran is going to be arrested by weeks end.

Bernie said you can't be convicted based on your own statement.

Ted said there is a lot of political pressure.  There is some kind of admission that he helped dispose of a body.

Greta said Helen Lejeuz said it was a 3 or 4 defense and you can't extradite back based on that.

Jim Hammer said in his heart he cannot say he murdered Natalee.  He said he thinks we are still stuck.  Unless Deepak or someone talks.

Basically all are saying he had more to do with it then he is saying.  They will not be able to prosecute him.

Bernie said what he finds troubling is law enforcement and Greta made a quick comment and said what law enforcement.

Greta said what do the police know because they questioned Jug back in 2005.

Greta said if she were Natalee's parents she would be to my congressmen, my senator, my governor and saying you know we ought to do something these police officers if they knew something right after she disappeared and that's why they asked Jug those questions and they did nothing.

Ted said shame on them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: February 11, 2008, 10:42:03 PM »

Thanks San!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.