April 27, 2024, 05:11:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243223 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: February 12, 2008, 12:40:22 AM »

I am so thankful that Jug Twitty is once again letting his voice be heard.  This guy says it how he sees it and ... he sees a corrupt investigation that has denied his stepdaughter justice ... he sees a corrupt investigation that has been distancing a wannabe judge and his son from implication.

Janet

++++++++++

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170678,00.html

Jug Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
September 28, 2005

TWITTY: ... But you know, I have a real problem with the prosecutor. Either she’s hiding something down there, or she doesn’t have any backbone.

VAN SUSTEREN: Which do you think it is?

TWITTY: I don’t know. I really don’t. I mean, I cannot understand why she can’t communicate with the family, I can’t understand why, you know, she doesn’t take and go back to the beginning and talk to the people that know the answers. There’s a lot of people there that first night. You know, why they didn’t take my statement until 33 days after? Why she will not admit — and this was one of the things we got in a heated conversation abut, in my meeting with her on August the 28 — why she will not admit she made a mistake in not arresting those boys the night after we brought them to them on a silver platter and let them go for nine days. Her deal was, We’re going to let them go. We’re going to try to, you know, be like catching a mouse in a trap. We’re going to track them. They got nothing. I mean, you know, they were going to tape their phones. They were going to do this. They were going to — they got nothing.

VAN SUSTEREN: And of course...

TWITTY: And she’s...

VAN SUSTEREN: ... no information.

TWITTY: Yes, she basically tells me, you know, this is the same thing as Van Der Sloot. You know, you keep acting like this, Mr. Twitty, you know, we’re going to quit. And you know, I said, Well, that’s a great attitude to have.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 01:01:58 AM by klaasend » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: February 12, 2008, 12:42:41 AM »

Klaas ... would you please change the year in my post to 2005.

Thank you

Janet

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS
9:45 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: February 12, 2008, 12:46:12 AM »

press conference by our PM last friday:

http://www.minaz.nl/Actueel/Video_s/Video_s_persconferentie_ministerraad/2008/Persconferentie_na_de_ministerraad_8_februari_2008

what do you think looking at his body language.
is he tough enough to clean up the ditch coming friday on aruba?

Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: February 12, 2008, 12:49:08 AM »

From the website (thanks for the link). Yes, Senor Frog is owned by the same people as CnC. Senor Frog opening in the US this year, in Myrtle Beach, Las Vegas, and Hawaii.

Based in Cancun, Grupo Anderson’s has developed several
successful restaurant concepts, including Carlos‘n Charlie’s
and Seńor Frog’s - names that are recognized worldwide
today. Other brands include El Tumbaburros, El Shrimp
Bucket, Mama Roma, Come ‘n Eat, So Good, and Glazz, an
upscale Asian restaurant and ultra lounge in Cancun.
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: February 12, 2008, 12:52:58 AM »

More from Senor Frog's website.

If you've ever been to a Senor Frog's, you already know that we're a place where people of all backgrounds hang together, dance, sing and basically act they way they want - without worrying about silly rules and regulations.

Our philosophy is simple: have fun. Let yourself go. Throw caution to the wind. Do something daring. When you're at Senor Frog's, you're gonna smile - even if we have to hold you down and tickle you. (which we've been known to do)

Yep, that sounds like CnC all the way.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #325 on: February 12, 2008, 12:53:54 AM »

I am so thankful that Jug Twitty is once again letting his voice be heard.  This guy says it how he sees it and ... he sees a corrupt investigation that has denied his stepdaughter justice ... he sees a corrupt investigation that has been distancing a wannabe judge and his son from implication.

Janet

I agree Janet, it's great to hear Jug speaking out again!  I hope they will all keep what they know out in the media, and shout it from the mountain tops if necessary!  I truly believe that this is the ONLY way that the truth will eventually surface.  I'm also counting on some help from my new favorite crime investigator/journalist Peter Devries! 

Goodnight Janet!

Goodnight Everyone!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: February 12, 2008, 12:59:31 AM »

Body language lady said there is no real emotion in this man.  She is concerned because he is not even looking at the person when he talks.

Are they talking about Joran?

Yes--O'Reilly asked if she thought Joran was lying or not, and she said she couldn't say for sure.

At one point he looked as if he were reliving something with a fondness, almost a sweetness, like he had a fondness for that memory.  It was a look that is stuck in my head when I saw his expression.  It was a look like when a normal person would be recalling an old friend and something rather amusing took place.  At points, he did look amused, like he could not part with his best memory of the event as it was just so special to him.  That is what I saw when he was speaking of the event.  It was almost like fondness for a joke he pulled on someone, but he was holding back being amused as he was since he knew it was just not really proper and he had not seen how the listner would react.....like he was waiting for Patrick to agree how funny it was.
           Jack Blue

Savoring the moment with intimacy and pride?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: February 12, 2008, 01:01:18 AM »

Excellent piece on the Persistence. Showed their sonar equipment and their search techniques. They go out every day and come in for six hours, then go out again. They're following up on the deVries tape and looking in shallower water. Joran said they "slipped" the body into the water, so the Persistence thinks it was probably in a container of some kind. Water sure looks rough out there. They've been there since Dec. 5. Really showed their persistence and their dedication to getting this done.

Remember this:

Bones – while snorkeling on 7-6-05 about a “half-mile from the Marriott off Arashi beach Jennifer Fornaro discovered one bone in the ocean that she found “between 2 large rocks.” FORNARO describes the bone as being 3.5” to 5.0” long, larger at one end that was rounded “like a bone joint,” gray in color, and still had a “whitish tissue that was still meaty and flesh-like that was still attached to the bone.”

Yes, but the bone person was out to lunch when they took it in and later went on vacation before they got back from lunch so they put it in that drawer of things to forget.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: February 12, 2008, 01:02:50 AM »

http://www.texasequusearch.org/donate.html

Texas EquuSearch Mounted SAR Team
P. O. Box 395, Dickinson, TX 77539

Excepting donations for the search Of Natalee Off Aruba

Requesting donations and will accept any amount in the name of Natalee Off Aruba.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: February 12, 2008, 01:05:01 AM »

"Says that there is a back bar at C&Cs and that Natalee was steered to that
bar at last call.  He had a friend monitor that bar on several
nights in succession.  At last call guy would order two drinks bartender would pour two drinks normally and would then reach
to a shelf over his head and pour a clear substance into one of
the drinks."

Sounds like its time for an undercover sting by you know who!

Unfortunately, Carlos n Charlies is closed down and is being replaced by Senior Frogs.

But aren't they the same company and they are just changing names in hopes of preventing a big civil lawsuit?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 12, 2008, 01:06:27 AM »

press conference by our PM last friday:

http://www.minaz.nl/Actueel/Video_s/Video_s_persconferentie_ministerraad/2008/Persconferentie_na_de_ministerraad_8_februari_2008

what do you think looking at his body language.
is he tough enough to clean up the ditch coming friday on aruba?

Hard for me to tell without knowing him or understanding what he's saying.  I'm going to trust you Dutchies know him best!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: February 12, 2008, 01:07:11 AM »

nights in succession.  At last call guy would order two drinks bartender would pour two drinks normally and would then reach
the drinks."

Unfortunately, Carlos n Charlies is closed down and is being replaced by Senior Frogs.
Even though its being replaced by Senior Frogs it could still have the same old bartenders and the same old practices such as druging innocent tourists....MO 

Absolutely, it does not matter how many pearls, how much silk and lace you put on a pig, it still smells like a pig.  Just ask kermit.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: February 12, 2008, 01:10:14 AM »

the drinks."

It is my understanding that there is another one at St. Nicholas.  Remember baby beach, babylon places?  The southern part of the island.  Another Carlos and Charlies.
Wonder if Senior Frog is getting that one as well?      j/b

That one is called Charlies Bar and it's more of a biker place, not a tourist place as much as CnC was.

http://www.charliesbararuba.com/

Actually, believe it or not ... back in the day Charlies Bar was quite the tourist hot spot. It was just a nice little hole in the wall bar. People would leave mementos of where they were from.

I am not sure what the place has become today.

I actually used to frequent the place quite often in my youth ... before I was banned 

A chorus of "ah," say it ain't so, Red, we don't want Mrs. Red to know.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #333 on: February 12, 2008, 01:13:30 AM »

In search of Natalee

Tuesday in EenVandaag, a reportage from the boat with which a search is still ongoing for Natelee Holloway. The search Natelee's father is supporting. What is driving the crew to still be searching years after the disappearance? And what will happen to Aruba that didn't remain the same since the disappearence?

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/index.php?module=PX_Story&func=view&cid=2&sid=33046&nav=33046,33045,33042,33040,0

(preview is included!!!!!!!!!!!!! - click on the photo)

Wow, thanks for that.  I read something on the site about Ayaan Hirsi Ali.  I think I read she is applying for political asylum in Paris.  Geez, are they not about overrun right now.  Maybe she should come to USA and teach/preach. 

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: February 12, 2008, 01:17:00 AM »

OK, caught up and talking to myself.  Bon noir.

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: February 12, 2008, 01:19:04 AM »

LMFAO   Nancy Grace showing video of paul running to the car
your favorite video Klass Nancy said that is only thing you see his back side
cause he runs away when asked questions
Gotta love Jug he called Paul obnoxious

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: February 12, 2008, 01:23:00 AM »

I'm hoping Carpe was able to capture it!
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: February 12, 2008, 01:28:59 AM »

I just adore Jug and he say it like it is calls paulus out for what he is
and clearly says he thinks Paul is involved
and I love CNN airs in Aruba 

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: February 12, 2008, 01:37:38 AM »

I'm hoping Carpe was able to capture it!
Whats great about that video was the stunned reporter..You can hear his bewildered voice yelling Mr.Van Der Sloot??? (Like why are you running?)
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 01:39:26 AM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: February 12, 2008, 01:41:48 AM »

Posted by FierlJepper at Scrux:

I was listening to my I-pod Touch (in bed) and watched a part of the DeVries show when I suddenly spotted an interesting 'slip of the tongue' about how Joran mixes up the 'him' and the 'they'.

It's in the following scene and I include in bold what was completely lost in translation.

P: Those Deepak and Satish?

J: Dumb boys, Patrick, they are not even worth it.

P: They dropped you off.

J: Yes, imagine how slick I had to be to persuade him ... to persuade them to say they had dropped me off at my hotel. That truly messed things up, that messed things up.

P: But of course.

J: So I told him, but if the police come, Deepak and Satish have dropped me off at the beach there, so I will have to talk with them also. Then he (<- FJ: Joran doesnt say 'he' at all!!!) they said, "Yes, that is true."

P: So you never told these two anything?

J: Never, never, never. Looking back I did not think that this shit would be so much...

I suddenly got the strong feeling that Daury isn't a single person, but that at least two people arrived and witnessed the 'situation'. Since Joran was lying about the number of people in is confession to Patrick, he suffered from quite some slips of the tongue and also was forced by his lie to make himself one of the carriers to the boat. In reality the two helpers could have told him to rush home and to get an alibi asap. They then carried Natalee to the boat without Joran present, but they did tell him about he mode of disposal after the fact.

This scenario would fit the timelines very well...

P.S.
How about his friends Luis and Joshua? They were at the HI that night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.