April 27, 2024, 12:38:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243178 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #360 on: February 12, 2008, 08:19:01 AM »

Off to the clinic for chemo.  Pray for answers.  Have a great day, y'all.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: February 12, 2008, 08:19:12 AM »

LOL...Thanks for the laugh...Rob...Peaches...Good Morning!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #362 on: February 12, 2008, 08:25:32 AM »

Off to the clinic for chemo.  Pray for answers.  Have a great day, y'all.

Good Luck Honey!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #363 on: February 12, 2008, 08:38:18 AM »

In my opinion, Joran has confessed to murder in the DeVries tapes.

He stresses that he does not know if Natalee is alive or dead. And since Natalee is not here to determine if she did have a seizure, one must conclude that he hid the body (based on his words on the tape) to conceal something.

EX-
If I take a live person and hurl them off a bridge - that's murder should the person die. Attempted murder at a minimum. The height used to place the person in the water is irrelevant. Bridge vs. over the side of a boat. The person is in the water. In the case where the person is slipped over the edge of the boat, it could be argued that the only reasonable conclusion is concealment.

Same thing here.

Joran has admitted taking a person, one he is not sure is alive or dead, and made them disappear. The person has not been seen in 32 months. It's only logical that the person is no longer alive and Joran is indeed the last person to be seen with that missing person.

That's murder in my book folks, and I could easily convict someone if I were seated on a jury.

+++

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #364 on: February 12, 2008, 08:40:43 AM »

Goodbye Monkeys~
If I hear, see or read anything of importance and can pick up a Wifi signal I will post it here.
Respectfully, Martini 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #365 on: February 12, 2008, 08:41:35 AM »

just to add...

Joran starts the chain of events when he places the phone call to whoever it was. That's premeditation.

What would he have done if that person didn't answer, or the line was busy? call someone else?

That's intent.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #366 on: February 12, 2008, 08:42:19 AM »

Goodbye Monkeys~
If I hear, see or read anything of importance and can pick up a Wifi signal I will post it here.
Respectfully, Martini 

Thanks Martini

+++

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: February 12, 2008, 08:43:43 AM »

"Says that there is a back bar at C&Cs and that Natalee was steered to that
bar at last call.  He had a friend monitor that bar on several
nights in succession.  At last call guy would order two drinks bartender would pour two drinks normally and would then reach
to a shelf over his head and pour a clear substance into one of
the drinks."

Sounds like its time for an undercover sting by you know who!

Unfortunately, Carlos n Charlies is closed down and is being replaced by Senior Frogs.
Even though its being replaced by Senior Frogs it could still have the same old bartenders and the same old practices such as druging innocent tourists....MO 

I believe they are owned by the same people. Name swapping.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: February 12, 2008, 08:50:08 AM »

Morning Monkeys

10 yrs ago I was on business in Cancun and someone insisted we go to Senor Frogs. Total tourist trap geared towards younger crowd.  All about alcohol consumption and rowdiness.

Trust me.  Same place, different name. 

I guarantee that the owners did it to salvage their reputation.
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: February 12, 2008, 08:52:14 AM »

just to add...

Joran starts the chain of events when he places the phone call to whoever it was. That's premeditation.

What would he have done if that person didn't answer, or the line was busy? call someone else?

That's intent.

I think he initially intended to rape her but ended up murdering her.

There are a list of charges a mile long that should be thrown at him
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: February 12, 2008, 08:53:15 AM »

Morning Monkeys

10 yrs ago I was on business in Cancun and someone insisted we go to Senor Frogs. Total tourist trap geared towards younger crowd.  All about alcohol consumption and rowdiness.

I also was at Sr Frogs in Cancun right around 10 years ago!!!
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: February 12, 2008, 08:55:38 AM »

Morning Monkeys

I also was at Sr Frogs in Cancun right around 10 years ago!!!

I knew you looked familiar!  Weren't you the one dancing on the table? LOL
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #372 on: February 12, 2008, 08:59:57 AM »

JUG is the man. He tells it like it is and the viewing audience receives him well.

Is it true that alibi for Freddy and Gottenbos (Koen only?) were family reunions?

Yet it is rumored that Freddy spent the night at Joran's apartment that night?

And rumored that Gottenbos (Sander only?) offered JVDS boat fun that evening in place of him going to CnC?

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #373 on: February 12, 2008, 09:04:07 AM »

Aruba had a Senor Frogs. It closed. I believe it was in Shelp Straat.

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: February 12, 2008, 09:04:33 AM »

JUG is the man. He tells it like it is and the viewing audience receives him well.

Is it true that alibi for Freddy and Gottenbos (Koen only?) were family reunions?

And rumored that Gottenbos (Sander only?) offered JVDS boat fun that evening in place of him going to CnC?

<snip>
On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following;
I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;
The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)
It should read:

"Joran has never been on our boat and also has never been boating with us".
On your question if I had spoken on May 29, 2005 with Joran by means of the computer, I will explain you the following:
I do not remember myself if I had spoken to him by means of the computer. If he had been online then it would be possible.

On your question if I had contact on May 30, 2005 with Joran, I will explain to you the following:
I truly cannot remember myself if I had spoke with him.

I do not think by telephone for certain because my telephone was stolen that day at school. I think that I had no contact with Joran by means of the computer.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #375 on: February 12, 2008, 09:08:42 AM »

Aruba had a Senor Frogs. It closed. I believe it was in Shelp Straat.

I think it is in the red circle, but can't be totally sure.

+++

BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: February 12, 2008, 09:12:10 AM »

<snip>
On your question if I had contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, I tell you the following;
I had telephone contact with Joran on May 29, 2005, this was around 11.00.

On your question about how the conversation went, I will tell you the following;
The conversation went that I asked him if he wanted to go out on my fathers boat.

He said that he could not go because he was going to play poker at the Holiday Inn. There is tournament each Sunday in aforementioned hotel and Joran participates almost each week in that tournament.

On your question what kind of boat my father has, I will explain to you the following:
It is a speedboat, of the make "Sea Pro".

On your question if Joran had been on our boat before, I will explain to you the following:
Joran has never been on our boat and has also never with our dangers. (?)
It should read:

"Joran has never been on our boat and also has never been boating with us".
On your question if I had spoken on May 29, 2005 with Joran by means of the computer, I will explain you the following:
I do not remember myself if I had spoken to him by means of the computer. If he had been online then it would be possible.

On your question if I had contact on May 30, 2005 with Joran, I will explain to you the following:
I truly cannot remember myself if I had spoke with him.

I do not think by telephone for certain because my telephone was stolen that day at school. I think that I had no contact with Joran by means of the computer.

Thanks.

The cat seems to have everyone's tongue. Just as I thought.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #377 on: February 12, 2008, 09:14:12 AM »

Hi BUCKSHOT....I found something in the PV's yesterday that said some of Freddy's relatives were questioned and Joran was confronted with this and Freddy statement. The discussion went from there, in the Shango thread, that his relatives could have been his alibi. We were talking Shango/Simian....assumptions...we have no proof.

Don't recall were I read that Koen was supposed to be visiting friends in Florida, may have been family, but again as far as I know...not a fact....Spock may have more on this.

It's in the PVs about Sander and the boat that day...again I think, fuzzy mind today, and would not have a clue which one....maybe later...

Thanks to everyone for all the updates yesterday and last night.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #378 on: February 12, 2008, 09:19:21 AM »

Morning monkeys! I went to bed early last night because I am catching a bad cold. Am just listening to Nancy Grace as I only caught a little bit of it last night. Jug rocks!
I love it when in talking about the corruption in the investigation Nancy says."well Jug , the fish stinks at the head". Boy has she got that right!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2008, 09:25:20 AM »

Thanks Blonde....really didn't want to go back to those PVs today.

Buckshot...Joran also mentioned in his book that a lot of Columbians and Venezuelans were on Aruba for the SB Festival and we discussed that it was possible that Jaime or Freddy could have had family visiting. This was a while ago and also led to the assumptions of a family reunion on my part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.