April 27, 2024, 04:03:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243208 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2008, 07:44:55 PM »

if i am correct peter or members from his team also read ScaredMonkeys.

Maybe he should post Clive, the bartender's picture, and see if anyone in Holland can find him. 
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2008, 07:45:17 PM »

Yep San, that's how it starts... animals...
Ok,It is on record you will eat a bug if Joran is arrested and Robots said he will eat spiders if they find Jorans shoes..   

They are just saying that because they eat them anyway.   LOL

Also:  That bunch would make excuses for the Sloots if they saw the actual killing of someone, and may have.  Some of their own are involved, somehow or someone has some powerful stuff on them.  Something has got to be done or he will do this again, and it could be a family member while they are sleeping. If that family knows something, they need to come forward.   Jack b
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2008, 07:46:08 PM »

I hope so...

WonderWoman changed her avatar to marzipan candy once in the likeness of newborn babies, and I asked her if that was hers and Deepak's babies.  She changed it back to the caped brunette very quickl.   I had had a couple bottles of wine that night. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2008, 07:46:09 PM »

sunnyintx, i hope so too. that he will be a paria the rest of his life.

i a retty sure peters team is reading along, because they broadcast on sbs6 and sbs6 showed the website of scaredmonkeys on tv. thats how came i joined 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2008, 07:47:10 PM »

I'm having a "vision" of Joran right now. It's not pretty.

Any vision of Joran ain't pretty.

Hi San...wow that's the truth....I have always been kind squimish about blood, guts and gore...but I don't think seeing urine  with his heart cut out....would bother me one little bit...

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2008, 07:47:49 PM »

i dont know where my last post went, seems to have lost it.
ok, again:
croes said he does not want joran on the island anymore, but untill now there are no legal grounds for that (yet).

someone asked what if they let joran walk?
well, all i can say is, you obviously do not know peter de vries.
he s a pitbull.
no doubt in my mind, if he is under he impression hat justice is not done, he will come into further action and dig till he finds what he is looking for.
so i do not worry yet.
joran WILL stand trial.

Good Evening Monks!  Welcome to all our new posters....I saw JQK on John Gibson this afternoon....the spark is back in his eyes.....I got the impression he wanted to say a lot ore...but held back!!  But the innuendo was there...certainly about papa slop!!   No Cubbee...no bugs for you .....I remember the night I said that to wonderwoman....she made me so angry and that was the worse thing I could think of at the moment to say without getting slapped by the MODs....LOL...thank goodness times have changed!!  A big thank you to our Dutch posters for keeping us up on what's being said across the pond.  Has anyone heard if URINE is still in hiding??

Hey Sunny.... I have always like John Q Kelly when he gets that spark in his eye....
I would gladly eat a bug to see the sporters azz locked away!!!
Oh, and remember when it would not let us type his name as URINE??? 

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2008, 07:48:08 PM »

i a retty sure peters team is reading along, because they broadcast on sbs6 and sbs6 showed the website of scaredmonkeys on tv. thats how came i joined 

and here I was giving ******* all the credit   
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2008, 07:48:50 PM »

an extra problem is that so many aruban are related.
damn inbreeding 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2008, 07:49:42 PM »

damn inbreeding 

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2008, 07:49:59 PM »

I hope so...

WonderWoman changed her avatar to marzipan candy once in the likeness of newborn babies, and I asked her if that was hers and Deepak's babies.  She changed it back to the caped brunette very quickl.   I had had a couple bottles of wine that night. 

I remember that night Tyler.... I think that was the night that the corkscrew pushed the cork down into my wine bottle and everyone was giving me suggestions as to how to get it out...
That was soooo funny when you asked her if that was her and Deepak's babies....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: February 11, 2008, 07:50:12 PM »

Yep San, that's how it starts... animals...
Ok,It is on record you will eat a bug if Joran is arrested and Robots said he will eat spiders if they find Jorans shoes..   

What street?  Where?   Can anyone go to the show of Angie in the buff?

Isn't Angie going to run naked down the middle of the street?
blah
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: February 11, 2008, 07:53:01 PM »

damn inbreeding 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: February 11, 2008, 07:53:14 PM »

Maybe he should post Clive, the bartender's picture, and see if anyone in Holland can find him. 

Good idea Buckeye.
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: February 11, 2008, 07:53:46 PM »

So this testimoney of Bobby Cutts Jr that killed Jesse Davis
will this be Joran is a few months crying It was a accident

Bobby - Hides body

Joran - Hides Body

Sue I was watching his testimony this afternoon...he is a sick SOB too..I hope he fries...that crying act with no tears just isn't very convincing!!  He and URINE at scum!!

I saw him too Sunny... what really pissed me off is when he was crying about how he always needed to call Jessie when things were going bad and he wished he could calll her now....UHHHHH maybe ya shouldn't a killed her .... YA THINK!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2008, 07:53:50 PM »

I hope so...

hahahaha....drink wine more often!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2008, 07:53:54 PM »

i dont know where my last post went, seems to have lost it.
ok, again:
croes said he does not want joran on the island anymore, but untill now there are no legal grounds for that (yet).

someone asked what if they let joran walk?
well, all i can say is, you obviously do not know peter de vries.
he s a pitbull.
no doubt in my mind, if he is under he impression hat justice is not done, he will come into further action and dig till he finds what he is looking for.
so i do not worry yet.
joran WILL stand trial.

If Joran stands trial it will be a manslaughter charge only.  At the very least he will be convicted of mistreatment of a corpse.  In Aruba that's about 6 months...I say the judge will give him time served.  Anything short of a murder charge and he is home free. He only confessed to the disposing of a corpse...that is all.  Remember he claims Natalee died by accident...drugs or not..he didn't mean for her to die. That is not justice...it's a band aid.

Here's how I see it Lalas. Joran has painted the Arubans and Dutch into a corner. He has given them all they need to prosecute him. If they don't Aruba can expect to get hammered for the next 10-20 years as being a corrupt and unsafe island. I believe Americans will just quit going there in any numbers. Aruba will become persona non grata to many other countries besides the U.S. as well. ARUBA WILL BE TRASH IN THE EYES OF THE WORLD.

The Dutch have been boxed in by Joran. Aruba has put Holland right in the middle of a horrendous situation. While they would like to say this is Aruba's problem it is their judges from Holland working on the islands that will make the decision to prosecute or not. Up until now their judges look just as corrupt as the Aruban government and law enforcement. Therefore, like it or not, the Dutch system is on trial here. If they fail to prosecute it will give their government a huge black eye. If any thing good comes out of it maybe Holland will fix the corruption that has gone on down in Aruba, at least in their judicial system. Either that or Holland should cut off Aruba's money and tell the island to take a hike.

Corruption has become the key issue now. More will come out if they don't prosecute Joran and like Imnoangel and Caesu have told us, Peter deVries will dog them til their dying days if they don't throw Joran's ass in prison.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2008, 07:54:35 PM »

How cool!

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2008, 07:55:20 PM »

yeah good idea, but he does not work this way.
he has his network and other sources.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2008, 07:56:13 PM »

And I am sure he has been sent lots of info via email   I love he has SM on his website....he is an HONORARY MONKEY!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2008, 07:56:31 PM »

Sounds like one of them fish that skin anything in front of them, unless you meant pariah.  Maybe that was perini.....well anyways one of them fish.     j/b
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.