April 27, 2024, 12:41:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243180 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: February 12, 2008, 11:07:27 AM »

Where is Bud Larson, anyway?

You don't suppose one of the local drunks decided he was dead and should be disposed of per dennisintn above do you?

Something to think about since his wallet was found in the room by the next guests, not even by housekeeping as apparently they do a very poor job of that.

Perhaps he made the mistake of not responding appropriately to some thug or other and so could legally be deemed deceased and carted out to sea a la Aruban style.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #421 on: February 12, 2008, 11:11:26 AM »

What did Joran mean by his statement or question "Why does this sh*t always happen to me?"

Had it happened before that he had to declare someone dead and dispose of them?  Do girls routinely become unresponsive in his company?

Could it have anything to do with substances placed in their drinks by him or bartenders at certain establishments?

Establishments in total revamping mode possibly to avoid the legal ramifications of what their bartenders have been doing for some time, fearing lawsuit or suits?  As confirmed by ALE and now even in print?

Poor Joran, it's always all about him!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: February 12, 2008, 11:11:50 AM »

caesu...are you aware that there is an American tourist missing since January from St. Maarten?

I hope your PM addresses that one on his visit as well....

I was misunderstood yesterday, when I asked if our new Monkeys from the Netherlands had read Joran's book. As far as literacy value it probably has none.

The only value I have found is to compare the lies to the PVs and identify a few more friends/pimps. Remember it appears Joran had access to all the statements, including the 302s from the States.

yes, he i heard about that missing tourist too.

i doubt he'll address that.
there hasn't been much coverage about his trip to the antilles at all on the media.
i don't think many news teams are travelling with him.
which is wierd because the trip is very important because of unresolved kingdom relations issues.

and about the book.
i am totally sick of joran, i totally had enough of him and his lies.
so i'll won't be reading a single word from his book...
i think he made himself irrelevant.
even a signed confession might be precieved as a lie.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: February 12, 2008, 11:15:15 AM »

You don't suppose one of the local drunks decided he was dead and should be disposed of per dennisintn above do you?

Something to think about since his wallet was found in the room by the next guests, not even by housekeeping as apparently they do a very poor job of that.

Perhaps he made the mistake of not responding appropriately to some thug or other and so could legally be deemed deceased and carted out to sea a la Aruban style.

They never told us who the dead man in the Marriott pond was . . .  just that he had been dead several years... ya don't . . . .  nahhhhh!!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #424 on: February 12, 2008, 11:16:11 AM »

I noticed when Joran was bragging about suing Aruba that it almost seemed like someone had promised/bribed him. Would that be his lawyer telling him that, or Daury?

Why would he be so excited and who would have to sell him on the idea? Almost as a way of appeasing all the "stress" Joran was going through.

His father is bribing him to keep quiet. It's all about Paulus.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #425 on: February 12, 2008, 11:18:32 AM »

Tamikosmom...did you notice in another of the PVs from Joran's book, that it was decided on June 2nd. that Freddy was to buy new shoes?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: February 12, 2008, 11:20:28 AM »

Goodmorning all - I'm not really awake yet but I just got word.................

Wednesday - Dana Pretzer Radio

Beth Holloway and Peter R. DeVries!!!!!!

THIS IS GREAT ! ! !!

BEST POSSIBLE DEVELOPMENT !!!!

like the dutch monkey girl said yesterday.
Peter R. de Vries won't never let go like a pitbull.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: February 12, 2008, 11:21:08 AM »

They never told us who the dead man in the Marriott pond was . . .  just that he had been dead several years... ya don't . . . .  nahhhhh!!!!

Rob....that thought has never crossed my mind when I've read that....until now....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: February 12, 2008, 11:26:00 AM »

Kalpoe Discovery /Cremer Declarations filed 02/08/08

Declaration of Satish Kalpoe re:Discovery Documents 2/08/08

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/.Public/kalpoemcgraw/020808_SK_Discovery.pdf

Declaration of Deepak Kalpoe re:Discovery Documents02/08/08

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/.Public/kalpoemcgraw/020808_DK_Discovery.pdf

Declaration of William Cremer, Esq, re: Discovery Documents/Fee-Privileged 02/08/08

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/.Public/kalpoemcgraw/020808_CremerDeclaration.pdf

Looks like they aren't providing the early documents May - Sept 2005 because they had a different attorney and that attorney hasn't responded to their request for documents.  In otherwords, they haven't complied with the Motion to Compel, IMO.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: February 12, 2008, 11:27:44 AM »

I contend that the reason that Joran distanced the Kalpoes from implication in the "confession" recording ... Deepak and Satish have the ability to implicate Paulus in the events that encompass the morning of May 31, 2005.  Deepak and Satish were there when Paulus came to the beach ... responding to Joran's plea for assistance.

Think about ... Beth claims that on the morning of May 31, 2005 at the encounter which took place at the VDS residence ... Paulus states that he picked up Joran and Natalee up at McDonald's on the morning when Natalee went missing.

The Superior Court ruling ... which reversed compensation which Paulus had been awarded for wrongful detention ... affirms Beth's contention.

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Holloway Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
August 1, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I think I just saw specific little details that just have started eating me alive just, I mean, from details of that first night, when we met Joran and Paul and Deepak, you know, just little details that have been eating away at me on this pick-up time at McDonald's, you know, Paul van der Sloot stated specifically and emphatically he picked them up at 4 a.m. I have it documented in my journal too many times to know that...

Superior Court
January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus with that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: February 12, 2008, 11:31:37 AM »

Goodmorning all - I'm not really awake yet but I just got word.................

Wednesday - Dana Pretzer Radio

Beth Holloway and Peter R. DeVries!!!!!!

One more sleep!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: February 12, 2008, 11:32:20 AM »

Natalee Holloway

Several of our recent features have created lively debate on our forums found at the bottom of the features, like Rapid increase in Dutch community service orders by Eric Hesen, on the rising number of community service orders replacing prison terms of up to one and a half years in the Netherlands.

But none has created the overwhelming response and anger as those features focussing on the Natalee Holloway disappearance case. Not so much a saving the best for last, but certainly the most, the response has been unprecedented.

One of the current affairs features Holloway case 'confession' shown on US television by Radio Netherlands Worldwide US correspondent Reinout van Wagtendonk, about the claims that a Dutch investigative journalist 'solved' the case and broadcast a confession created a storm of angry responses. These included everything from threats against the suspects involved to a call for the boycott of Aruba as a holiday destination.

For the full text of the responses go to the website,
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/080205-vandersloot-devries-abc
but to give you just a taste of one of the milder reactions to the case, Arie Rommers of the Netherlands contributed this:

"I am Dutch, and many people are angry at Joran, he shows no remorse, he is a ruthless murderer and should be in jail. He is the shame of Aruba, and he has no respect for Natalee at all. I wish the Holloway family all the strength of the world!

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/feedback/feedbackarchive/080212-feedback
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: February 12, 2008, 11:34:13 AM »

Tamikosmom...did you notice in another of the PVs from Joran's book, that it was decided on June 2nd. that Freddy was to buy new shoes?

Mum ... FREDDY KNOWS!

Janet

_____

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: February 12, 2008, 11:39:45 AM »

Mum ... FREDDY KNOWS!

Janet

I have always said that Freddy knows also...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #434 on: February 12, 2008, 11:39:53 AM »

Hi all!

You know, never thought i'd say this, but when i woke up this morning it came to mind that maybe Guantanamo Bay COULD serve a purpose..... 

i have posted the Jug Twitty tapes to Peter de Vries.

i have read about peaple saying the dutch are corrupt too.
well, obviously corruption is everywhere so why not in The Netherlands too.
but i feel i must urge you not to jump to conclusions too soon.
that could easy become slandering and that is an offence.
the dutch legal system simply differences from the american one.
and the dutch are not known for letting murderers off the hook like that.
nevertheless it is a good thing if high ranked peoples actions are being monitored
and if neccessary exposed by the public.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: February 12, 2008, 11:42:17 AM »

Hi all!

You know, never thought i'd say this, but when i woke up this morning it came to mind that maybe Guantanamo Bay COULD serve a purpose..... 

i have posted the Jug Twitty tapes to Peter de Vries.

i have read about peaple saying the dutch are corrupt too.
well, obviously corruption is everywhere so why not in The Netherlands too.
but i feel i must urge you not to jump to conclusions too soon.
that could easy become slandering and that is an offence.
the dutch legal system simply differences from the american one.
and the dutch are not known for letting murderers off the hook like that.
nevertheless it is a good thing if high ranked peoples actions are being monitored
and if neccessary exposed by the public.

Personally I believe it's more the Dutch in Aruba that are corrupt.   
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: February 12, 2008, 11:43:02 AM »

Kalpoe Discovery /Cremer Declarations filed 02/08/08

Declaration of Satish Kalpoe re:Discovery Documents 2/08/08

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/.Public/kalpoemcgraw/020808_SK_Discovery.pdf

Declaration of Deepak Kalpoe re:Discovery Documents02/08/08

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/.Public/kalpoemcgraw/020808_DK_Discovery.pdf

Declaration of William Cremer, Esq, re: Discovery Documents/Fee-Privileged 02/08/08

http://homepage.mac.com/mcgraw.kalpoe.docs/.Public/kalpoemcgraw/020808_CremerDeclaration.pdf

Looks like they aren't providing the early documents May - Sept 2005 because they had a different attorney and that attorney hasn't responded to their request for documents.  In otherwords, they haven't complied with the Motion to Compel, IMO.

Gee whiz, those would be the most important documents in the case. Anything after Joran was released on September 3rd pales in comparison.

At what point does this judge tell those prick lawyers to take a hike?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: February 12, 2008, 11:45:09 AM »

could very well be true, klaasend
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: February 12, 2008, 11:46:18 AM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/11/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Joran Re-Arrest Ruling Postponed
Aired February 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

+++++++++

Jug Twitty
NANCY GRACE
February 11, 2008

<snipped>

TWITTY: Well, you know, after seeing the tape the other day that Peter De Vries did, it made it a lot clearer to me as to what happened. I think that the police knew that she was not alive the second day. When he did the shaking thing in the video -- you know, they questioned Beth and I the first day, second day, and then also questioned me two weeks later, and they kept asking about the epileptic...

GRACE: Right.

TWITTY: ... fits, or you know, that type stuff. Well, you don`t ask that straight out of the box. I knew there was something funny. So they knew. I think Joran told them that probably something happened on the beach and she did this. But Van Der Straaten, you know, probably just wanted to cover his friend`s son`s butt, and actually just got into it early on, and then it just got deeper and deeper and snowballed ...

<snipped>

_____

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #439 on: February 12, 2008, 11:47:01 AM »

I contend that the reason that Joran distanced the Kalpoes from implication in the "confession" recording ... Deepak and Satish have the ability to implicate Paulus in the events that encompass the morning of May 31, 2005.  Deepak and Satish were there when Paulus came to the beach ... responding to Joran's plea for assistance.

Think about ... Beth claims that on the morning of May 31, 2005 at the encounter which took place at the VDS residence ... Paulus states that he picked up Joran and Natalee up at McDonald's on the morning when Natalee went missing.

The Superior Court ruling ... which reversed compensation which Paulus had been awarded for wrongful detention ... affirms Beth's contention.

Janet

++++++++++

Beth Holloway Twitty
On the Record w/ Greta
August 1, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: I think I just saw specific little details that just have started eating me alive just, I mean, from details of that first night, when we met Joran and Paul and Deepak, you know, just little details that have been eating away at me on this pick-up time at McDonald's, you know, Paul van der Sloot stated specifically and emphatically he picked them up at 4 a.m. I have it documented in my journal too many times to know that...

Superior Court
January, 2007

The possible involvement of Paulus with that could then be deducted from the file with the official reports of witnesses, amongst which two people suggested a contact existed between Paulus and Natalee Holloway the night of her disappearance, and a taped report (that was given by the Prosecutor in her final note 1 to the Court). The taped information and his declaration that he picked up Joran and Natalee by the McDonalds Palm Beach and brought them to the Holiday Inn, are clearly understood by the Dept. of Justice, and could in the judgement of this Superior Court, be considered as an indication of the involvement of Paulus in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

That is exactly right, he has to protect them by spinning a false story about their innocence and non-involvement in order to protect Paulus.

I always wondered about the black belt, could it be that they used it on Natalee and she died, then right before Paulus got there they removed it from her neck, and in that moment it was left behind?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.