April 27, 2024, 12:22:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243174 times)
kkate
Scared Monkey

« Reply #500 on: February 12, 2008, 01:24:23 PM »

when i went on vacation to islands in earlier years, (not Aruba!) there always was a place where the restaurants dumped their leftovers in the ocean each day, in order to feed the sharks, so the sharks would not be all over the tourists.
is there such a place on Aruba, and if so, where?
i cant imagine there isnt such a place to be honest.
if natalees body was dumped in the sea, which i do not think, it seems very possible to me that the body was dumped there.
There is....My DH and I were there on December 31/04 and while on a tour of the island the driver showed us a spot and told us exactly that...they dispose of food there to keep the sharks away from tourists. He also said it would be a great place to get rid of a body Shocked
He said it jokingly but it was the first place I thought of when I heard about Natalee

The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.........Helen Keller
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #501 on: February 12, 2008, 01:25:00 PM »

Which attorney said ....I know he's guilty, it's up to you to prove it??  Those may not be the exact words...but close enough and I believe it was said to KJ....

Joran's attorney

thanks.....I was thinking it was deepak's attorney .....do we have that in writing anyplace

Did this not have to do with some of the discoveries by Peter de Vries in confirming the meeting between KJ and Joran's attorney?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: February 12, 2008, 01:26:53 PM »

Sad...how no one is mentioning the innocent Kalpoe brothers....
They admiited they lied about the actual drop off place.
Deepak tries to tell the "truth" in the interviews:
* White car rental following them that turns off at Holiday Inn
* At the "lighthouse" 2 cars that match GVC and Guido
* Taking a pee at Arashi Beach
* We drove S-W where there are no cameras
* Deepak goes online to cover for Joran...if "anything happens"

Would the actual crime scene be S-W...Colony Beach/Baby Beach?

Innocent?  IMO, the Kalpoes were involved with the drugging and kidnapping of Natalee Holloway.  They may not have been involved with the disposal of Natalee's body but they are still guilty in my book.

We've discussed the south side of the island and other areas near the Sloots home at length.  Any possible information that has been gathered in that respect has been sent to the family and their investigators.

I would never equate "innocent" and "Kalpoe Brothers"... I saw this post and was going to comment, but Klaas got to it first.  Why would Debra assume the Kalpoe's are innocent?  Debra, you need to bone up on your reading here at SM, imo.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: February 12, 2008, 01:28:16 PM »

Which attorney said ....I know he's guilty, it's up to you to prove it??  Those may not be the exact words...but close enough and I believe it was said to KJ....

Joran's attorney

thanks.....I was thinking it was deepak's attorney .....do we have that in writing anyplace

Did this not have to do with some of the discoveries by Peter de Vries in confirming the meeting between KJ and Joran's attorney?
Correct it came from Peter De Vries first show. KJ later went back to get more Info from Antonio but he would not talk about it.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: February 12, 2008, 01:28:25 PM »

Antonio Carlo said he was relieving his conscious and told KJ early in the case that Joran plays a major role in Natalee's disappearance but its up to the prosecution to prove it.

thanks O...that's what I remembered but couldn't remember WHO said it....I am trying to find documentation this was said...if anyone can help ..please post it...thanks

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #505 on: February 12, 2008, 01:28:41 PM »

In regards the dump:

JUNIOR - the landfill witness who claims to have seen a blonde woman being disposed of,and a white truck.  the landfill witness said he witnessed the 3 men burying the body on 6-1. described to him that the body was that of a woman with long blonde hair. The landfill witness claimed he saw her breasts. He also noticed a jeep-like vehicle sitting close to the white truck. The landfill witness saw the 3 persons bury the blonde woman’s body in a specific spot, after which the 3 men found a blue plastic “kiddie’s pool” in the dump and placed the “kiddie’s pool” over where they buried the blonde woman.  The witness also obtained the license plate nu-ber of the truck they were driving and gave it to the police, but when the police checked on the license plate number they reported that the car that license plate number was registered to “was not near the landfill.”  Jossy Mansur said the license plate of the pickup truck that JUNIOR saw at the landfill has been traced to a Chevrolet “Malibu.”
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: February 12, 2008, 01:30:51 PM »

In search of Natalee

Tuesday in EenVandaag, a reportage from the boat with which a search is still ongoing for Natelee Holloway. The search Natelee's father is supporting. What is driving the crew to still be searching years after the disappearance? And what will happen to Aruba that didn't remain the same since the disappearence?

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/index.php?module=PX_Story&func=view&cid=2&sid=33046&nav=33046,33045,33042,33040,0

(preview is included!!!!!!!!!!!!! - click on the photo)

she said corrupt at the end.

Thanks, caesu!  It's heartwarming to know that the truth is finally getting out!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: February 12, 2008, 01:31:31 PM »

Innocent?  IMO, the Kalpoes were involved with the drugging and kidnapping of Natalee Holloway.  They may not have been involved with the disposal of Natalee's body but they are still guilty in my book.

We've discussed the south side of the island and other areas near the Sloots home at length.  Any possible information that has been gathered in that respect has been sent to the family and their investigators.

I would never equate "innocent" and "Kalpoe Brothers"... I saw this post and was going to comment, but Klaas got to it first.  Why would Debra assume the Kalpoe's are innocent?  Debra, you need to bone up on your reading here at SM, imo.

I agree Muffy.... the cowpile brothers might not have anything to do with the disappearance of the body, but the rest , the drugging, raping and God only knows what else went on I believe they were a very big part of.....

Have to go for a bit ....will catch up tonight when I get home from the baseball game..

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: February 12, 2008, 01:32:06 PM »

Antonio Carlo said he was relieving his conscious and told KJ early in the case that Joran plays a major role in Natalee's disappearance but its up to the prosecution to prove it.

thanks O...that's what I remembered but couldn't remember WHO said it....I am trying to find documentation this was said...if anyone can help ..please post it...thanks
YW Sunny,For some reason many of the youtubes are dissapearing in the last few weeks,but when De Vries was on Greta and other shows he told us this on TV.

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: February 12, 2008, 01:32:15 PM »

Joran's attorney

that sounds right......  but I can't find anything on it....

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: February 12, 2008, 01:33:44 PM »

Yes, perhaps missed the boat or is trying to redirect its course.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #511 on: February 12, 2008, 01:34:03 PM »

Why such hostility?  This is discussion board?
"Innocent" in terms of rape, murder, large coverup...

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: February 12, 2008, 01:34:16 PM »

Oh, and another thing.... as the mother of a teenage son, while I  have said many times that I would kill or die for him, I damn sure would never help cover up his involvement in the drugging, raping and disposal of a body of an innocet (or not so innocent) girl....
And I would never condone such behavior as I have seen Anita condone out of the sporter....JMO

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: February 12, 2008, 01:34:27 PM »

http://www.nypost.com/seven/11292006/news/nationalnews/guilt_trip_on_natalee_nationalnews_marsha_kranes.htm

'GUILT' TRIP ON NATALEE
By MARSHA KRANES

November 29, 2006 -- A Dutch reporter investigating the 2005 disappearance of Alabama teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba claims a lawyer representing the first suspect in the case once paid a visit to the lead prosecutor "to clear his conscience."

At the meeting, lawyer Antonio Carlo allegedly told prosecutor Karin Janssen that he knew Joran van der Sloot played a role in the teen's disappearance, but that it was up to the police to "get the full proof," Peter de Vries told Greta von Susteren Monday on Fox News' "On the Record."

When Janssen wrote to Carlo asking for more details, she got a letter back from the "scared" attorney saying "you misunderstood me," de Vries said.

Van der Sloot's current attorney, Joseph Tacopina, yesterday dismissed de Vries' report as "utter bull- - - -. He's trying to cash in on the tragedy to publicize a documentary he made in Holland."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: February 12, 2008, 01:36:38 PM »

Joran's attorney

Correct it came from Peter De Vries first show. KJ later went back to get more Info from Antonio but he would not talk about it.

OK do we have a link to that first show??   and I the only one that thinks this is a very overlooked statement?  I don't remember seeing it....but do remember reading it.....IMO this is very significant....IMO we need to bring this out publically.... if we can find it give it to Nancy Grace and Dana...doubt if greta has the guts to address it

Rest in Peace Caylee

Debra
Scared Monkey

« Reply #515 on: February 12, 2008, 01:37:42 PM »

Sadly...This makes sense.....posted by Anon

J: "She CANNOT be found"

Natalee died at the VDS house, but not in Joran's room. She died in the pool shed out back of the house where PVDS put her after Joran beat her up while trying to have sex with her against her will.
Nalalee went of with Joran willingly but did not want to have sex after Joran got started. This happened not in the presense of Deepak or Satish. The brothers had left Joran on the beach with Natalee after Natalee escaped from the car and ran. Joran went after her. It was not the beach near the Marriot, but one on the southern end of the island where they went to look at the stars that can only be seen from the southern hemisphere, most significantly The Southern Cross.
Joran called his dad when he realized he'd hurt Natalee. They took her back to the VDS house. Paulus sent Joran to bed and he put her in the pool shed until he figured out how to save his son from this mess. She died there of her injuries, most significantly the one to her head. She choked to death on vomit from her head injury the next day because she had tape on her mouth and was tied up.

PVDS hid the body in a grave under that dog of Joran's that Joran killed a few days before. There are lots of bodies buried under dogs on that island, bodies from deaths that occured at Rave parties from drug reactions.

...For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction...
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #516 on: February 12, 2008, 01:39:03 PM »

I have been reading the Discovery Log/Timeline and Van der Straten shows up only once as Writer/Initiator and that was on June 18 at the Wyndham to interview Aaron Jean Marc of Security.....what does anyone know about the Wyndham? its location and if any security tapes exist?

Van der Straten was up to something when he went to the Wyndham....imo
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: February 12, 2008, 01:39:56 PM »

In regards the dump:

JUNIOR - the landfill witness who claims to have seen a blonde woman being disposed of,and a white truck.  the landfill witness said he witnessed the 3 men burying the body on 6-1. described to him that the body was that of a woman with long blonde hair. The landfill witness claimed he saw her breasts. He also noticed a jeep-like vehicle sitting close to the white truck. The landfill witness saw the 3 persons bury the blonde woman’s body in a specific spot, after which the 3 men found a blue plastic “kiddie’s pool” in the dump and placed the “kiddie’s pool” over where they buried the blonde woman.  The witness also obtained the license plate nu-ber of the truck they were driving and gave it to the police, but when the police checked on the license plate number they reported that the car that license plate number was registered to “was not near the landfill.”  Jossy Mansur said the license plate of the pickup truck that JUNIOR saw at the landfill has been traced to a Chevrolet “Malibu.”

Jeeps...Sloots...1 red and 1 blue....GVC...maybe a blue jeep according to what I posted this morning for Lala's
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: February 12, 2008, 01:40:33 PM »

De Vries told us about Judge Wit restricting the search of the VDS home as they arrived for a full search and Ben King answering the door at the VDS home.

He also told us this in his first show.

Paul van der Sloot said in a phone conversation with Peter de Vries that they had a lot to tell but they will not do that just now because of people involved who could be hurt by this information

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: February 12, 2008, 01:46:15 PM »

Joran's attorney

OK do we have a link to that first show??   and I the only one that thinks this is a very overlooked statement?  I don't remember seeing it....but do remember reading it.....IMO this is very significant....IMO we need to bring this out publically.... if we can find it give it to Nancy Grace and Dana...doubt if greta has the guts to address it

I have always thought it was huge information.  I mentioned it yesterday and no one
responded.  I think Joran's current lawyer works out of the same office as Paulus and
Antionio Carlo....at least he used to.  They may have gotten him a space of his own
 to make it look good.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.