April 27, 2024, 03:58:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243206 times)
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: February 12, 2008, 01:46:29 PM »

Tamikosmom...did you notice in another of the PVs from Joran's book, that it was decided on June 2nd. that Freddy was to buy new shoes?

Mum ... FREDDY KNOWS!

Janet

When this case first came out Freddy was supposed to have been spending the night with Joran and Joran came in and changed shirts and left again.  That got changed somewhere in the mix.    Jack Blue
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: February 12, 2008, 01:51:13 PM »

i dont know where my last post went, seems to have lost it.
ok, again:
croes said he does not want joran on the island anymore, but untill now there are no legal grounds for that (yet).

someone asked what if they let joran walk?
well, all i can say is, you obviously do not know peter de vries.
he s a pitbull.
no doubt in my mind, if he is under he impression hat justice is not done, he will come into further action and dig till he finds what he is looking for.
so i do not worry yet.
joran WILL stand trial.

If Joran stands trial it will be a manslaughter charge only.  At the very least he will be convicted of mistreatment of a corpse.  In Aruba that's about 6 months...I say the judge will give him time served.  Anything short of a murder charge and he is home free. He only confessed to the disposing of a corpse...that is all.  Remember he claims Natalee died by accident...drugs or not..he didn't mean for her to die. That is not justice...it's a band aid.

Here's how I see it Lalas. Joran has painted the Arubans and Dutch into a corner. He has given them all they need to prosecute him. If they don't Aruba can expect to get hammered for the next 10-20 years as being a corrupt and unsafe island. I believe Americans will just quit going there in any numbers. Aruba will become persona non grata to many other countries besides the U.S. as well. ARUBA WILL BE TRASH IN THE EYES OF THE WORLD.

The Dutch have been boxed in by Joran. Aruba has put Holland right in the middle of a horrendous situation. While they would like to say this is Aruba's problem it is their judges from Holland working on the islands that will make the decision to prosecute or not. Up until now their judges look just as corrupt as the Aruban government and law enforcement. Therefore, like it or not, the Dutch system is on trial here. If they fail to prosecute it will give their government a huge black eye. If any thing good comes out of it maybe Holland will fix the corruption that has gone on down in Aruba, at least in their judicial system. Either that or Holland should cut off Aruba's money and tell the island to take a hike.

Corruption has become the key issue now. More will come out if they don't prosecute Joran and like Imnoangel and Caesu have told us, Peter deVries will dog them til their dying days if they don't throw Joran's ass in prison.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

Peter always has a place to stay with me in Seattle,Wa,and i'm sure many other places for that matter!Just a thought....

Keepthefaith

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: February 12, 2008, 01:51:37 PM »

Peter Devries
MARTHA MACCALLUM
FOX NEWS
November 28, 2006

MARTHA: …could this be used against Joran Van Der Sloot at this point? From Aruba, on the phone is Peter De Vries, who is a Dutch crime reporter, who broke this story. Peter, good to have you with us today.

PETER: Hello, Martha, but I am not at Aruba…I am in Holland.

MARTHA: Alright, well good to have you from Holland!  Thank you ver much for being with us. Let me ask you this question, and I have gone through some of what you said about this already. But explain to our viewers exactly what you understand Joran’s lawyer told to Karin Janssen, the prosecutor.

PETER: Yeah, what I found out is that the lawyer of Joran, Mr. Carlo, made an appointment with head prosecutor, Karin Janssen. And he said he wanted to talk with her, and then she said, no, I cannot do that…that is highly unusual. We can’t talk during an investigation. But then he said, yeah, well, I have to talk to you…please. And, well, ok, then she admitted; and she said ok, you can come to my office.

And then the two had a talk, and Mr. Carlo said, yeah, I have to clear my conscience. I can tell you that, my client Joran has played a major role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

And I want you to know that, and, of course, it is up to you to deliver the full proof for that. But I can tell you that…that…he is playing a major role in this.

MARTHA: Right. And your reporting says that happened in June, just a month after she disappeared…is that correct?

PETER: Yeah, it was shortly after the arrest of Joran.

MARTHA: Alright, tell me what you think he meant by: “played a major part?” Was there any elaboration on that, because I know you confronted him about this meeting.

PETER: Yeah, what I know, is that at least, Karin Janssen, the head prosecutor…understood this as, that he has guilt on the disappearance of Natalee .… that he has something to do with it.

So there is no misunderstanding about that, because when they didn’t manage to solve this case, Karin Janssen, also, wrote Mr. Carlo a letter…a couple of months later. And she said, can we please have a new talk about this? Can you please give some more details?

But then Mr. Carlo got scared, because he thought…that is what he understood…that it was a secret meeting…that she could talk. But when the head prosecutor was writing it…I mean a letter…it was no longer a secret.

MARTHA: Right…right…that made him nervous to think that about putting this down on paper. Peter De Vries, thank you so much for talking with us today. We want to bring in now, on the phone, from Alabama…is Natalee’s Mom, Beth Holloway Twitty. Beth, welcome to you.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #523 on: February 12, 2008, 01:55:56 PM »

Which attorney said ....I know he's guilty, it's up to you to prove it??  Those may not be the exact words...but close enough and I believe it was said to KJ....
Antonio Carlo said he was relieving his conscious and told KJ early in the case that Joran plays a major role in Natalee's disappearance but its up to the prosecution to prove it.

thanks O...that's what I remembered but couldn't remember WHO said it....I am trying to find documentation this was said...if anyone can help ..please post it...thanks

The LineUp 12-03-06

Kimberly: Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries conducted the investigation. I asked him about his conversation with Van der Sloots first attorney Antonio Carlo. Listen to this.

Peter: Well we paid Carlo a visit in his office and we recorded that with candid camera and at first he tried to deny that there had been a meeting with head prosecutor but after a while he realized what we knew and then he got very uncomfortable and admitted that there had been a meeting and that was with the head prosecutor and panicked and he was very uncomfortable with this.

Kimberly: Now how did Antonio Carlo describe why he met Karin Janssen?

Peter: Well he didnt want to tell us very much about it but what we found out that there was a secret meeting and thats highly unusually because head prosecutor is not allowed to have talks during an investigation with the lawyer or attorney so thats very strange and also Karin Janssen the head prosecutor wrote us a fax in which she admitted that a meeting took place so its impossible to deny that there was a meeting.

Kimberly: And what was divulged during these meetings.

Peter: Well in the meeting Mr. Carlo said that he had to clear his conscience and that Joran Van der Sloot played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. No doubt at all that he said that.

Kimberly: Did he go into any other details in terms of what that means played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

Peter: Well he then stated to the head prosecutor that it was up to the police and the justice to get the full proof of this but that he wanted to clear his conscience and that yeah they had to do the work.

Kimberly: And how many letters were exchanged back and forth between them and what information was in those letters?

Peter: Well the head prosecutor wrote him a letter and she asked for more details and then Mr. Carlo got scared because his tip was certainly on paper and he didnt expect that because it was a secret meeting and when Karin Janssen put it on paper he realized it was no longer a secret so then he wrote a letter back and denied he had said something like that.

Kimberly: Now have any of the Aruban or Dutch Officials contacted you about this important information?

Peter: Yeah they contact me I have several sources in this case and there is really no doubt not for one percent that he said that.

Kimberly: And what do the investigators make of this?

Peter: Now they make of this of course that Joran Van der Sloot is responsible for the disappearance of Natalee.

Kimberly: Wow. Now you know of course Jorans current attorney Joe Tacopina said that this is making up facts your fabricating facts there was no such meeting.

Peter: No then (Peter started laughing) he doesnt know what happened I think and I have recording with our candid camera which shows the opposite of what he is saying so I dont think hes very well informed.

Kimberly: Alright well Peter thank you so much in joining me tonight and talking about these new developments.

Peter: OK welcome.

Jossy Mansur (Editor of Dario Newspaper in Aruba) by phone:

Kimberly: I got to ask you what did the former police chief say to you about Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers involvement in Natalees disappearance.

Jossy: He definitely confirmed that they admitted to the police that they had molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness but among other things that he said.

Kimberly: And how long was this conversation and who specifically did you speak to.

Jossy: I spoke to Gerald Dompig the conversation took place in my office for about an hour and I have it all on video tape.

Kimberly: Any why did you video tape it Jossy?

Jossy: Because as the Diario we usually do that with people we dont trust to begin with. To have a documented proof of whatever we are going to publish in the future.

Kimberly: Alright well there are many people who doubt that you have this tape and want to know in fact is contained in this video tape? Do you have a transcript of this?

Jossy: You know many people doubt many things I say but after I publish the truth everybody becomes quiet. They go into a profound silence. But we have the proof I have the tape the video tape, we have various copies of it made.

Kimberly: OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalees disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

Jossy: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we dont have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, Im quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if its not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself its eight years. He told me this (inaudible) Im quoting from the tape.

Kimberly: And what else did he tell you?

Jossy: He told me many other things. For example you are not talking about Joran alone because while the other guy was driving the car they were making out with the girl in the back.

Kimberly: And when you say they who was he referring to did he specify the Kalpoe brothers?

Jossy: He said the Kalpoe brothers with Joran yes.

Kimberly: Did you ask him why he didnt do anything with this information and why a case wasnt presented by the prosecutor?

Jossy: No because I thought they would proceed on the basis of a model crime because he confirmed that these three suspects admitted this to the police.

Kimberly: Jossy have you presented this tape to the new police chief or the prosecutors office. Who else has the information?

Jossy: The tape I only have the tape, I havent given it to anyone because so many things have happened in this case and so many mistrusts of who you can trust and who you cannot trust so I will present it to the prosecution when this case goes to court.

Kimberly: Jossy Mansur thank you for being on with me tonight.

http://www.katablog.com/day_blogs.cfm?d=4&m=12&y=2006
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #524 on: February 12, 2008, 01:58:39 PM »

Peter Devries
MARTHA MACCALLUM
FOX NEWS
November 28, 2006

MARTHA: …could this be used against Joran Van Der Sloot at this point? From Aruba, on the phone is Peter De Vries, who is a Dutch crime reporter, who broke this story. Peter, good to have you with us today.

MARTHA: Alright, well good to have you from Holland!  Thank you ver much for being with us. Let me ask you this question, and I have gone through some of what you said about this already. But explain to our viewers exactly what you understand Joran’s lawyer told to Karin Janssen, the prosecutor.

PETER: Yeah, what I found out is that the lawyer of Joran, Mr. Carlo, made an appointment with head prosecutor, Karin Janssen. And he said he wanted to talk with her, and then she said, no, I cannot do that…that is highly unusual. We can’t talk during an investigation. But then he said, yeah, well, I have to talk to you…please. And, well, ok, then she admitted; and she said ok, you can come to my office.

And then the two had a talk, and Mr. Carlo said, yeah, I have to clear my conscience. I can tell you that, my client Joran has played a major role in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

And I want you to know that, and, of course, it is up to you to deliver the full proof for that. But I can tell you that…that…he is playing a major role in this.

MARTHA: Right. And your reporting says that happened in June, just a month after she disappeared…is that correct?

MARTHA: Alright, tell me what you think he meant by: “played a major part?” Was there any elaboration on that, because I know you confronted him about this meeting.

PETER: Yeah, what I know, is that at least, Karin Janssen, the head prosecutor…understood this as, that he has guilt on the disappearance of Natalee .… that he has something to do with it.

So there is no misunderstanding about that, because when they didn’t manage to solve this case, Karin Janssen, also, wrote Mr. Carlo a letter…a couple of months later. And she said, can we please have a new talk about this? Can you please give some more details?

But then Mr. Carlo got scared, because he thought…that is what he understood…that it was a secret meeting…that she could talk. But when the head prosecutor was writing it…I mean a letter…it was no longer a secret.

MARTHA: Right…right…that made him nervous to think that about putting this down on paper. Peter De Vries, thank you so much for talking with us today. We want to bring in now, on the phone, from Alabama…is Natalee’s Mom, Beth Holloway Twitty. Beth, welcome to you.

And on, and on, and on, and on it goes. The body of evidence in this case is like 10 pounds of shit in a 2 pound bag.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: February 12, 2008, 01:59:58 PM »

Peter R. shows proof on dutch showbiz program about other program De Wereld Draait Door how they broke written agreement about him plugging a new book.

maybe it is a bit silly, but it just shows how huge the hype really is.
and that's important because slowly people are starting to realize how fishy and messed up this whole thing is.
and not a single word from out representatives in the hague...
of course there is seperation of powers, but at least they should voice their disgust at those tapes everybody saw.

I am confused about this.  What is the book about, Natalee? Was the other show supposed to plug the book and didn't, or did they plug it and they weren't supposed to?? I am assuming this was a written by Peter, is that correct??

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
bc73
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: February 12, 2008, 02:04:31 PM »

when i went on vacation to islands in earlier years, (not Aruba!) there always was a place where the restaurants dumped their leftovers in the ocean each day, in order to feed the sharks, so the sharks would not be all over the tourists.
is there such a place on Aruba, and if so, where?
i cant imagine there isnt such a place to be honest.
if natalees body was dumped in the sea, which i do not think, it seems very possible to me that the body was dumped there.
There is....My DH and I were there on December 31/04 and while on a tour of the island the driver showed us a spot and told us exactly that...they dispose of food there to keep the sharks away from tourists. He also said it would be a great place to get rid of a body Shocked
He said it jokingly but it was the first place I thought of when I heard about Natalee
On a tour with my family aprrox 10 yrs back, we were told on the opposite side of Baby Beach, where people cannot swim due to the currents,sharks were fed. I think its a total myth being there so many times,but the fact remains Aruba is so close to Venezuela,you know sharks are rampant. Those currents were insane over there though...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: February 12, 2008, 02:04:55 PM »

Which attorney said ....I know he's guilty, it's up to you to prove it??  Those may not be the exact words...but close enough and I believe it was said to KJ....

Joran's attorney

thanks.....I was thinking it was deepak's attorney .....do we have that in writing anyplace

Did this not have to do with some of the discoveries by Peter de Vries in confirming the meeting between KJ and Joran's attorney?
Correct it came from Peter De Vries first show. KJ later went back to get more Info from Antonio but he would not talk about it.

OK do we have a link to that first show??   and I the only one that thinks this is a very overlooked statement?  I don't remember seeing it....but do remember reading it.....IMO this is very significant....IMO we need to bring this out publically.... if we can find it give it to Nancy Grace and Dana...doubt if greta has the guts to address it

I have always thought it was huge information.  I mentioned it yesterday and no one
responded.  I think Joran's current lawyer works out of the same office as Paulus and
Antionio Carlo....at least he used to.  They may have gotten him a space of his own
 to make it look good.

Magnolia I am sorry I didn't read much yesterday as I am fighting a cold....I certainly would have responded....I think this is monumental and needs to be brought out to the public...especially NOW.....I just can't find anything to back it up....but I am going to keep looking....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: February 12, 2008, 02:06:37 PM »

Peter Devries
MARTHA MACCALLUM
FOX NEWS
November 28, 2006

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #529 on: February 12, 2008, 02:10:11 PM »

Does anyone know what Max 'Bibi' Arends does for a living? He's second in charge of the Lions or was when we were interested...this would be young Max's dad...TIA

Klaas...the link to Haunting Evidence is no longer available....just like the Aruba Lions....gone
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: February 12, 2008, 02:11:28 PM »

when i went on vacation to islands in earlier years, (not Aruba!) there always was a place where the restaurants dumped their leftovers in the ocean each day, in order to feed the sharks, so the sharks would not be all over the tourists.
is there such a place on Aruba, and if so, where?
i cant imagine there isnt such a place to be honest.
if natalees body was dumped in the sea, which i do not think, it seems very possible to me that the body was dumped there.
There is....My DH and I were there on December 31/04 and while on a tour of the island the driver showed us a spot and told us exactly that...they dispose of food there to keep the sharks away from tourists. He also said it would be a great place to get rid of a body Shocked
He said it jokingly but it was the first place I thought of when I heard about Natalee
On a tour with my family aprrox 10 yrs back, we were told on the opposite side of Baby Beach, where people cannot swim due to the currents,sharks were fed. I think its a total myth being there so many times,but the fact remains Aruba is so close to Venezuela,you know sharks are rampant. Those currents were insane over there though...

I believe this post was made by Charles Croes on an Aruban message board:
06-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Re: Sharks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aruba has had shark sightings however the history of shark attacks is extremely minimal. Unless brought on by an abnormal behavior pattern, sharks are not inclined to go swimming in our hotels areas.

The north coast of the island has had sharks in the past due to a historic meat dumping site at Boca Mahos (Ugly Mouth) , however attacks were never a common thing

be well

charles
arubafastphones.com

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/sharks-5102/
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: February 12, 2008, 02:13:44 PM »

Does anyone know what Max 'Bibi' Arends does for a living? He's second in charge of the Lions or was when we were interested...this would be young Max's dad...TIA

Klaas...the link to Haunting Evidence is no longer available....just like the Aruba Lions....gone
Everything is dissapearing lately,Youtubes,Imageshack photo's,transcripts and links Sad I posted a bunch of youtubes from news shows in 2005 a few months ago. When I reposted them on a dutch board I noticed all of them no longer work Sad

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: February 12, 2008, 02:13:52 PM »

Antonio Carlo said he was relieving his conscious and told KJ early in the case that Joran plays a major role in Natalee's disappearance but its up to the prosecution to prove it.

thanks O...that's what I remembered but couldn't remember WHO said it....I am trying to find documentation this was said...if anyone can help ..please post it...thanks

The LineUp 12-03-06

Kimberly: Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries conducted the investigation. I asked him about his conversation with Van der Sloots first attorney Antonio Carlo. Listen to this.

Peter: Well we paid Carlo a visit in his office and we recorded that with candid camera and at first he tried to deny that there had been a meeting with head prosecutor but after a while he realized what we knew and then he got very uncomfortable and admitted that there had been a meeting and that was with the head prosecutor and panicked and he was very uncomfortable with this.

Kimberly: Now how did Antonio Carlo describe why he met Karin Janssen?

Peter: Well he didnt want to tell us very much about it but what we found out that there was a secret meeting and thats highly unusually because head prosecutor is not allowed to have talks during an investigation with the lawyer or attorney so thats very strange and also Karin Janssen the head prosecutor wrote us a fax in which she admitted that a meeting took place so its impossible to deny that there was a meeting.

Kimberly: And what was divulged during these meetings.

Peter: Well in the meeting Mr. Carlo said that he had to clear his conscience and that Joran Van der Sloot played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. No doubt at all that he said that.

Kimberly: Did he go into any other details in terms of what that means played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

Peter: Well he then stated to the head prosecutor that it was up to the police and the justice to get the full proof of this but that he wanted to clear his conscience and that yeah they had to do the work.

Kimberly: And how many letters were exchanged back and forth between them and what information was in those letters?

Peter: Well the head prosecutor wrote him a letter and she asked for more details and then Mr. Carlo got scared because his tip was certainly on paper and he didnt expect that because it was a secret meeting and when Karin Janssen put it on paper he realized it was no longer a secret so then he wrote a letter back and denied he had said something like that.

Kimberly: Now have any of the Aruban or Dutch Officials contacted you about this important information?

Peter: Yeah they contact me I have several sources in this case and there is really no doubt not for one percent that he said that.

Kimberly: And what do the investigators make of this?

Peter: Now they make of this of course that Joran Van der Sloot is responsible for the disappearance of Natalee.

Kimberly: Wow. Now you know of course Jorans current attorney Joe Tacopina said that this is making up facts your fabricating facts there was no such meeting.

Peter: No then (Peter started laughing) he doesnt know what happened I think and I have recording with our candid camera which shows the opposite of what he is saying so I dont think hes very well informed.

Kimberly: Alright well Peter thank you so much in joining me tonight and talking about these new developments.

Peter: OK welcome.

Jossy Mansur (Editor of Dario Newspaper in Aruba) by phone:

Kimberly: I got to ask you what did the former police chief say to you about Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers involvement in Natalees disappearance.

Jossy: He definitely confirmed that they admitted to the police that they had molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness but among other things that he said.

Kimberly: And how long was this conversation and who specifically did you speak to.

Jossy: I spoke to Gerald Dompig the conversation took place in my office for about an hour and I have it all on video tape.

Kimberly: Any why did you video tape it Jossy?

Jossy: Because as the Diario we usually do that with people we dont trust to begin with. To have a documented proof of whatever we are going to publish in the future.

Kimberly: Alright well there are many people who doubt that you have this tape and want to know in fact is contained in this video tape? Do you have a transcript of this?

Jossy: You know many people doubt many things I say but after I publish the truth everybody becomes quiet. They go into a profound silence. But we have the proof I have the tape the video tape, we have various copies of it made.

Kimberly: OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalees disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

Jossy: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we dont have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, Im quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if its not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself its eight years. He told me this (inaudible) Im quoting from the tape.

Kimberly: And what else did he tell you?

Jossy: He told me many other things. For example you are not talking about Joran alone because while the other guy was driving the car they were making out with the girl in the back.

Kimberly: And when you say they who was he referring to did he specify the Kalpoe brothers?

Jossy: He said the Kalpoe brothers with Joran yes.

Kimberly: Did you ask him why he didnt do anything with this information and why a case wasnt presented by the prosecutor?

Jossy: No because I thought they would proceed on the basis of a model crime because he confirmed that these three suspects admitted this to the police.

Kimberly: Jossy have you presented this tape to the new police chief or the prosecutors office. Who else has the information?

Jossy: The tape I only have the tape, I havent given it to anyone because so many things have happened in this case and so many mistrusts of who you can trust and who you cannot trust so I will present it to the prosecution when this case goes to court.

Kimberly: Jossy Mansur thank you for being on with me tonight.

http://www.katablog.com/day_blogs.cfm?d=4&m=12&y=2006

thanks Pita....y'all are great!!  I can't get this outta my head.....it has been nagging at me for months and it seems like it has gotten lost or forgotten

Rest in Peace Caylee

AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: February 12, 2008, 02:17:03 PM »

http://www.arubalions.org/Board/ALC_Board_Members_2005-2006.htm

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: February 12, 2008, 02:19:20 PM »

Sadly...This makes sense.....posted by Anon

J: "She CANNOT be found"

Natalee died at the VDS house, but not in Joran's room. She died in the pool shed out back of the house where PVDS put her after Joran beat her up while trying to have sex with her against her will.
Nalalee went of with Joran willingly but did not want to have sex after Joran got started. This happened not in the presense of Deepak or Satish. The brothers had left Joran on the beach with Natalee after Natalee escaped from the car and ran. Joran went after her. It was not the beach near the Marriot, but one on the southern end of the island where they went to look at the stars that can only be seen from the southern hemisphere, most significantly The Southern Cross.
Joran called his dad when he realized he'd hurt Natalee. They took her back to the VDS house. Paulus sent Joran to bed and he put her in the pool shed until he figured out how to save his son from this mess. She died there of her injuries, most significantly the one to her head. She choked to death on vomit from her head injury the next day because she had tape on her mouth and was tied up.

PVDS hid the body in a grave under that dog of Joran's that Joran killed a few days before. There are lots of bodies buried under dogs on that island, bodies from deaths that occured at Rave parties from drug reactions.

Hi Debra...

in June and July of 05 there were a rash of young people who did die. It was probably from a seriously bad batch of X.

In Deepak's PV he states that they drove around CnC two or three time and then made a left at West Straat and LG Smith and he made a left because he saw the polis car and he was not wearing his seat belt. They were heading south until that point.

*******, some of the YouTubes in Carpe's old bucket are gone because of the Oprah show. Copyrights ya know. He has not reloaded most of those.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #535 on: February 12, 2008, 02:20:35 PM »

Posted by jessielake:

I did a little searching and Max seems to be a son of Bibi Arends who is the head of The Calamity Department, Aruba. I guess that is something like Emergency Management like natural disasters and the such.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=521

Pics of Bibi Arends here:

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:BXFBj3--tLAJ:astronomy.websmarties.com/news/2005/topstory20.php+Maximiliano+(Bibi)+Arends&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: February 12, 2008, 02:20:43 PM »

He sure puts me in mind of Bagdad Bob.  Jack b
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: February 12, 2008, 02:22:08 PM »

i m sorry monkeys, just had a visitor over and i missed the documentairy i was tellng you about yesterday.
but there s a rerun late this evening and i ll report you on that one.
sorry  ::MonkeyWaa::sorry sorry

yes, i didn't watch it either.
but i just spoke to someone who saw it.
she didn't understand why they didn't search earlier. so i explained a few things.
it also was about arubans being pissed off about joran how he wrecked aruba's reputation.

caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: February 12, 2008, 02:24:03 PM »

In search of Natalee

Tuesday in EenVandaag, a reportage from the boat with which a search is still ongoing for Natelee Holloway. The search Natelee's father is supporting. What is driving the crew to still be searching years after the disappearance? And what will happen to Aruba that didn't remain the same since the disappearence?

http://www.eenvandaag.nl/index.php?module=PX_Story&func=view&cid=2&sid=33046&nav=33046,33045,33042,33040,0

(preview is included!!!!!!!!!!!!! - click on the photo)

she said corrupt at the end.

Thanks, caesu!  It's heartwarming to know that the truth is finally getting out!

later this evening it will be viewable online.
i will provide a follow up link.

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: February 12, 2008, 02:24:28 PM »

He sure puts me in mind of Bagdad Bob.  Jack b

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.