April 27, 2024, 04:09:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243210 times)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #540 on: February 12, 2008, 02:25:40 PM »

He sure puts me in mind of Bagdad Bob.  Jack b

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #541 on: February 12, 2008, 02:29:37 PM »

Does anyone know what Max 'Bibi' Arends does for a living? He's second in charge of the Lions or was when we were interested...this would be young Max's dad...TIA

Klaas...the link to Haunting Evidence is no longer available....just like the Aruba Lions....gone

Posted by jessielake:

I did a little searching and Max seems to be a son of Bibi Arends who is the head of The Calamity Department, Aruba. I guess that is something like Emergency Management like natural disasters and the such.
http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=521

Pics of Bibi Arends here:

http://72.14.205.104/search?q=cache:BXFBj3--tLAJ:astronomy.websmarties.com/news/2005/topstory20.php+Maximiliano+(Bibi)+Arends&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=us

Crisis Management Office Aruba
L.G. Smith Boulevard 158
Oranjestad, Aruba
TEL: + (297) 588-0100
FAX: + (297) 588-7848
TELEX: none
EMAIL: crisis.mgmt.off@setarnet.aw
POC: Mr. Bibi Arends, Director

http://cep.unep.org/racrempeitc/regional-oprc-plans/Annex%20B%20CI%20OPRC%20Plan%202006_rev1.pdf
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #542 on: February 12, 2008, 02:30:51 PM »

I think Peter R. DeVries statement about Antiono Carlo / Karin Jannsen
is important as well as Jossy's tape of Dompig. The Prosecution has
to want to solve the case.  It is the Prosecution's job to present these
things to the Judges.  I do not think KJ ever presented half of the
evidence she had to the judges in order to protect the Sloots.
Of course the corrupt judges would ignore evidence anyway.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #543 on: February 12, 2008, 02:31:27 PM »

The LineUp 12-03-06

Kimberly: Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries conducted the investigation. I asked him about his conversation with Van der Sloots first attorney Antonio Carlo. Listen to this.

Peter: Well we paid Carlo a visit in his office and we recorded that with candid camera and at first he tried to deny that there had been a meeting with head prosecutor but after a while he realized what we knew and then he got very uncomfortable and admitted that there had been a meeting and that was with the head prosecutor and panicked and he was very uncomfortable with this.

Kimberly: Now how did Antonio Carlo describe why he met Karin Janssen?

Peter: Well he didnt want to tell us very much about it but what we found out that there was a secret meeting and thats highly unusually because head prosecutor is not allowed to have talks during an investigation with the lawyer or attorney so thats very strange and also Karin Janssen the head prosecutor wrote us a fax in which she admitted that a meeting took place so its impossible to deny that there was a meeting.

Kimberly: And what was divulged during these meetings.

Peter: Well in the meeting Mr. Carlo said that he had to clear his conscience and that Joran Van der Sloot played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. No doubt at all that he said that.

Kimberly: Did he go into any other details in terms of what that means played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?

Peter: Well he then stated to the head prosecutor that it was up to the police and the justice to get the full proof of this but that he wanted to clear his conscience and that yeah they had to do the work.

Kimberly: And how many letters were exchanged back and forth between them and what information was in those letters?

Peter: Well the head prosecutor wrote him a letter and she asked for more details and then Mr. Carlo got scared because his tip was certainly on paper and he didnt expect that because it was a secret meeting and when Karin Janssen put it on paper he realized it was no longer a secret so then he wrote a letter back and denied he had said something like that.

Kimberly: Now have any of the Aruban or Dutch Officials contacted you about this important information?

Peter: Yeah they contact me I have several sources in this case and there is really no doubt not for one percent that he said that.

Kimberly: And what do the investigators make of this?

Peter: Now they make of this of course that Joran Van der Sloot is responsible for the disappearance of Natalee.

Kimberly: Wow. Now you know of course Jorans current attorney Joe Tacopina said that this is making up facts your fabricating facts there was no such meeting.

Peter: No then (Peter started laughing) he doesnt know what happened I think and I have recording with our candid camera which shows the opposite of what he is saying so I dont think hes very well informed.

Kimberly: Alright well Peter thank you so much in joining me tonight and talking about these new developments.

Peter: OK welcome.

Jossy Mansur (Editor of Dario Newspaper in Aruba) by phone:

Kimberly: I got to ask you what did the former police chief say to you about Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers involvement in Natalees disappearance.

Jossy: He definitely confirmed that they admitted to the police that they had molested the girl while she was going in and out of consciousness but among other things that he said.

Kimberly: And how long was this conversation and who specifically did you speak to.

Jossy: I spoke to Gerald Dompig the conversation took place in my office for about an hour and I have it all on video tape.

Kimberly: Any why did you video tape it Jossy?

Jossy: Because as the Diario we usually do that with people we dont trust to begin with. To have a documented proof of whatever we are going to publish in the future.

Kimberly: Alright well there are many people who doubt that you have this tape and want to know in fact is contained in this video tape? Do you have a transcript of this?

Jossy: You know many people doubt many things I say but after I publish the truth everybody becomes quiet. They go into a profound silence. But we have the proof I have the tape the video tape, we have various copies of it made.

Kimberly: OK and you claim to have a transcript in fact that links the boys to Natalees disappearance. Do you have that for us that you can read a portion of that?

Jossy: I can read a portion for you for example when I asked him about the case he said well you know we cannot go because we dont have a body but you have a model crime and on the basis of their own declarations, Im quoting him at the bottom now and then he said look if its not rape they fingered her, they did a lot of things to her according to their own declarations and he we have an article in our penal code that provides an eight year sentence for that. If you do that to a girl who is not conscious they themselves said that she passed out on (inaudible) phases in the car. That means if you do that to a person who cannot defend herself its eight years. He told me this (inaudible) Im quoting from the tape.

Kimberly: And what else did he tell you?

Jossy: He told me many other things. For example you are not talking about Joran alone because while the other guy was driving the car they were making out with the girl in the back.

Kimberly: And when you say they who was he referring to did he specify the Kalpoe brothers?

Jossy: He said the Kalpoe brothers with Joran yes.

Kimberly: Did you ask him why he didnt do anything with this information and why a case wasnt presented by the prosecutor?

Jossy: No because I thought they would proceed on the basis of a model crime because he confirmed that these three suspects admitted this to the police.

Kimberly: Jossy have you presented this tape to the new police chief or the prosecutors office. Who else has the information?

Jossy: The tape I only have the tape, I havent given it to anyone because so many things have happened in this case and so many mistrusts of who you can trust and who you cannot trust so I will present it to the prosecution when this case goes to court.

Kimberly: Jossy Mansur thank you for being on with me tonight.

http://www.katablog.com/day_blogs.cfm?d=4&m=12&y=2006

Thank you Pita.

This is a very informative transcript.  Two topics ... one involving Joran's attorney's word to Janssen and ... Jossy's taping of his conversation with Gerold Dompig.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #544 on: February 12, 2008, 02:32:42 PM »

Thanks Ava....but this is what I get...and also for the last year....It was posted here on 1/26 and I opened it and by 1/27 POOF...now why would a reputable organization like the Lions take down their websites...can't even get to it through the International...only in Aruba....but I do remember Arends and Arendz are both on there....LOL 2NJ retrieved a cached page...Maybe I'm wrong and they are updating...

The website is unable to display the webpage
 HTTP 501/HTTP 505 
   What you can try:
     Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 501 Not Implemented or HTTP 505 Version Not Supported) means that the website you are visiting doesn't currently have the ability to display the webpage, or support the HTTP version used to request the page.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: February 12, 2008, 02:33:00 PM »

Does anyone know what Max 'Bibi' Arends does for a living? He's second in charge of the Lions or was when we were interested...this would be young Max's dad...TIA

Klaas...the link to Haunting Evidence is no longer available....just like the Aruba Lions....gone

Look up Lions club aruba and follow the lead from there.  Also look up chamber of commerce or clubs in aruba or civiv organizations.  It has been a couple of years since I was in there ratting around.  Same old names as the players whose kids are connected to this.  It is amazing how the people pay taxes for protection and those people turn around and use their positions to bully and kill, cheat, lie and keep the ones paying the bills for the lifestyles that permit these cruelties.        Jack B
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #546 on: February 12, 2008, 02:33:28 PM »

Your welcome, Janet!     
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #547 on: February 12, 2008, 02:33:49 PM »

We caught them all lying about that search. Judge Bob Wit said Dompig obstructed Justice because he did not want the VDS home searched. Nit Wit also told us that the OM(Prosecuters Office)never asked to search anything more than just Jorans Apt. Dompig told us they were denied searching more than Jorans Apt. 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: February 12, 2008, 02:33:52 PM »

Peter R. shows proof on dutch showbiz program about other program De Wereld Draait Door how they broke written agreement about him plugging a new book.

maybe it is a bit silly, but it just shows how huge the hype really is.
and that's important because slowly people are starting to realize how fishy and messed up this whole thing is.
and not a single word from out representatives in the hague...
of course there is seperation of powers, but at least they should voice their disgust at those tapes everybody saw.

I am confused about this.  What is the book about, Natalee? Was the other show supposed to plug the book and didn't, or did they plug it and they weren't supposed to?? I am assuming this was a written by Peter, is that correct??

i understand the confusing.
before the program yesterday. the production en peter r. agreed to talk 10 minutes about his USA tour about Natalee and 4 minutes about a book about peter r.
but when the credits were already rolling the host started with the book.
so peter r. said: "that's not how we agreed this".
the host made some stupid jokes and pretended he didn't know where peter r. was talking about.
so peter r. got angrying with him and said we agreed this and you are breaking this agreement.
then the host hold the book in front of peter r. and said, ok sell your book - you've got one minute.
then peter r. got even more angry and said thing like stop playing a stupid game.
very awkward.

here you can see it and look at the body language.
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41621/2d3c00eb/peter_r._pwned_dwdd.html

so today peter r. showed the written agreement in another program.

i may sound silly.

but for the reputation of a crime reporter it is crucial to back words up by evidence.
that's is exactly what peter r. is about.
so you can bet your entire bank account on the fact that he has nailed joran.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #549 on: February 12, 2008, 02:34:02 PM »

I love Jug - what an honest and upfront man;  Nancy and her panel did an excellent job too;  The basic outline of this travesty is herewith presented - I hope all who are not familiar with Natalee's case get to see these youtube links.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: February 12, 2008, 02:34:30 PM »

AVA....Welcome.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #551 on: February 12, 2008, 02:37:01 PM »

Intersting comments by Van Der Sloot some 10 years ago. From this article:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/paul_van_der_sl_1.html

In 1991 Paul van der Sloot thought it was the time for a new job and he found one in Aruba where he was appointed for five year as a lawyer for the Aruban government. "IThe ministers there were not impressed with his stance  "I always first try to find a compromise. By simply prosecuting nobody gets wiser. If the authorities do something wrong I will always admit that. You must never interpret the facts differently then what they are.   I am convinced that on the long run this will give better results“, According to Van der Sloot in an interview ten years ago in the Brabants Dagblad. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #552 on: February 12, 2008, 02:37:01 PM »

Why such hostility?  This is discussion board?
"Innocent" in terms of rape, murder, large coverup...

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #553 on: February 12, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »

Thanks Ava....but this is what I get...and also for the last year....It was posted here on 1/26 and I opened it and by 1/27 POOF...now why would a reputable organization like the Lions take down their websites...can't even get to it through the International...only in Aruba....but I do remember Arends and Arendz are both on there....LOL 2NJ retrieved a cached page...Maybe I'm wrong and they are updating...

The website is unable to display the webpage
 HTTP 501/HTTP 505 
   What you can try:
     Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 501 Not Implemented or HTTP 505 Version Not Supported) means that the website you are visiting doesn't currently have the ability to display the webpage, or support the HTTP version used to request the page.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Board of Directors 2005-2006

President   Clemente "Mike" Lampe
 Imm. Past President   Maximiliano F. "Bibi" Arends
 1st Vice-President   Frank Croes
 2nd Vice-President   John J. P. de Vries
 3rd-Vice President   Ludwig Jansen
 Secretary   Omar Tromp
 Treasurer   Jaime Laclé
 Lion Tamer   Adriaan J. Arendsz
 Tail Twister   Maiky L. Croes
 Director 2 yrs.   Marlon Croes
 Director 2 yrs.   Jaime A. Mata
 Director 1 yrs.   Tendo Boekhoudt
 Director 1 yrs.   Derwin Alders
 Director Membership   Modesto I. "Dede" Ruiz
 Leo Advisor   Jaime O. Donata
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #554 on: February 12, 2008, 02:38:01 PM »

According to what we have seen, Karen Janssen is a good prosecutor and even John Q Kelly gives her credit for same.  Mos seem to have everything he needed to go to trial.  JMHO but the judges were put there to circumvent anything that might impede the flow of drugs, money laundering and human trafficking, to obscure the truth from the media and to keep the desperadoes (citizens, et al) in the dark like mushrooms.  But we are coming to a time in our civilization where violation of human rights appears to be prosecuting criminals.  I think Aruba is way ahead of the USA on this since we appear in the eyes of the world to be violating everyone's rights.  Yet, these third-world countries like Aruba are applauded for their fairness.  Call me cynical but I think that regardless of what is done, Aruba will be seen by the nutwings at the UN as heroes and will paint the USA as villains for wanting justice, further stating we are violating Joran's human rights.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: February 12, 2008, 02:40:47 PM »

Then there is the little matter of the lawyer of Joran's (ex?) hiring the father PVS into his law firm.  Was he afraid not to.  Did they put PVS in there to keep an eye on Carlos?  I bet Carlos is so afraid of that bunch he has to wear Depends to keep from peeing his pants.      jack b
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #556 on: February 12, 2008, 02:41:10 PM »

Aruba Lions Club

2004-2005 Members List  (Lions and Lioness')

http://www.arubalions.org/Member%20Area/member_roster_2004-2005.htm

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #557 on: February 12, 2008, 02:42:20 PM »

So why did he shake the guys hand at the end of that clip?
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: February 12, 2008, 02:44:41 PM »

Peter R. shows proof on dutch showbiz program about other program De Wereld Draait Door how they broke written agreement about him plugging a new book.

maybe it is a bit silly, but it just shows how huge the hype really is.
and that's important because slowly people are starting to realize how fishy and messed up this whole thing is.
and not a single word from out representatives in the hague...
of course there is seperation of powers, but at least they should voice their disgust at those tapes everybody saw.

I am confused about this.  What is the book about, Natalee? Was the other show supposed to plug the book and didn't, or did they plug it and they weren't supposed to?? I am assuming this was a written by Peter, is that correct??

i understand the confusing.
before the program yesterday. the production en peter r. agreed to talk 10 minutes about his USA tour about Natalee and 4 minutes about a book about peter r.
but when the credits were already rolling the host started with the book.
so peter r. said: "that's not how we agreed this".
the host made some stupid jokes and pretended he didn't know where peter r. was talking about.
so peter r. got angrying with him and said we agreed this and you are breaking this agreement.
then the host hold the book in front of peter r. and said, ok sell your book - you've got one minute.
then peter r. got even more angry and said thing like stop playing a stupid game.
very awkward.

here you can see it and look at the body language.
http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41621/2d3c00eb/peter_r._pwned_dwdd.html

so today peter r. showed the written agreement in another program.

i may sound silly.

but for the reputation of a crime reporter it is crucial to back words up by evidence.
that's is exactly what peter r. is about.
so you can bet your entire bank account on the fact that he has nailed joran.

my apologies, i provided the wrong link:

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/41621/2d3c00ec/peter_r._pwned_dwdd.html

this is a big story on the forums, blogs and a newspaper in the netherlands.
it all comes back to the reputation, credibility of peter r.

AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #559 on: February 12, 2008, 02:44:55 PM »

http://www.arubalions.org/Member%20Area/member_roster_2005-2006.htm
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.