April 27, 2024, 04:22:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243214 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #560 on: February 12, 2008, 02:45:41 PM »

I believe this post was made by Charles Croes on an Aruban message board:
06-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Re: Sharks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aruba has had shark sightings however the history of shark attacks is extremely minimal. Unless brought on by an abnormal behavior pattern, sharks are not inclined to go swimming in our hotels areas.

The north coast of the island has had sharks in the past due to a historic meat dumping site at Boca Mahos (Ugly Mouth) , however attacks were never a common thing

be well

charles
arubafastphones.com

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/sharks-5102/

Thank you Pita.

Is th Boca Mahos area in close proximity to the Boca Tortuga area?

If Natalee was taken out to sea ... I believe that it happened following the landfill witness' brother reporting Junior's June 1, 2005  observation to Aruban authorities on June 3, 2005.

I speculate that she would have been taken out to sea on the east side of the island ... the Boca Tortuga area.  This is the area where a shallow grave was discovered ... not too far from the water ... and the fabric that appears to a swatch from Natalee's blouse.

My theory in a nutshell ... omitting backup links ... includes all seven suspects as well as Freddy and Lorenzo.

Janet

+++++++++++

OCKHAM'S RAZOR
"You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

1.  Freddy is waiting at the VDS' residence ... with his camera ... when Satish, Deepak and Joran arrive with a drugged Natalee after leaving Carlos 'N Charles'.

2.  Guido arrives in a separate vehicle at approximately the same time.

3.  A sexual assault ensues.

4.  In an attempt to escape a gang rape Natalee sustains a head injury administred by Guido.

5.  The decision is made to take Natalee to the beach where she can sleep it off and ... make her own way to the HI in time to catch her flight back home.

6.  Freddy remains at the VDS' residence.

7.  Joran, Deepak and Guildo ... enroute to the beach ... drop Satish off at home.

8.  Deepak drops off Joran, Guido and a "passed out" Natalee at the beach while he parks his vehicle a short distance away at the tennis club.

9.  However ... Guido and Joran realize that Natalee is deceased (appears deceased). 

10.  Leaving a what appears to be a deceased Natalee hidden in the mangrove bushes ... Joran and Guido run across the street to where Deepak is waiting.

11.  A panicked discussion ensues.  When it is considered that Joran, Deepak and Satish were observed leaving Carlos 'n Charlie's  ... the injury and the DNA evidence on Natalee's person could be very incriminating.

12.  Paulus is contacted.

13.  The gardener enters the picture.  He observes Joran, Deepak and Guildo in the parked vehicle.

14.  Paulus arrives and ... accesses the situation.

15.  Assistance in moving a deceased Natalee is required.  GVC and Steve Croes are contacted.

16.  Deepak and Guido leave the scene.

17.  Joran is sent home walking to create an alibi.

18.  Natalee is placed in a white beach parol pickup and driven to Lorenzo's home and ... place in his basement..

19.  On June 1, 2005 ... Junior observes Natalee being taken from a white pickup and placed in the landfill.

++++++++++++++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #561 on: February 12, 2008, 02:45:55 PM »

caesu, ik neem aan dat je een hollander bent.
heb je de aflevering van eenvandaag al gezien?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: February 12, 2008, 02:47:19 PM »

Thanks hotshot and Pita...yep they meet at the Lions Den....

Young Max came up as a pretty good match for that sketch from yesterday, but I believe he went to school in Florida and I thought I was looking for another that ran to the Netherlands.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: February 12, 2008, 02:48:29 PM »

Translation:  Joran is guilty 

Just kidding, I know you were just asking caesu a question about eenvandaag 
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #564 on: February 12, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Fellow Lion President Bibi Arends' address during the evening focused on "In Unity We Serve Our Community" motto.

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: February 12, 2008, 02:50:10 PM »

nice translation 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #566 on: February 12, 2008, 02:50:40 PM »

Thank you *******.  Thank you Carpe.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/11/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Joran Re-Arrest Ruling Postponed
Aired February 11, 2008 - 20:00:00   ET

Guest: Jug Twitty

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: February 12, 2008, 02:50:50 PM »

Janet: It's a very good theory!!

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: February 12, 2008, 02:51:09 PM »

nice translation 

I try to do my best
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #569 on: February 12, 2008, 02:51:26 PM »

nice translation 

she's getting good... real good 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: February 12, 2008, 02:55:02 PM »

Posted by Barthol on FOK. He keeps insisting that GVC is not involved. He posted this video of GVC(In Dutch),says it is not very interesting but I did not know GVC has done any interviews.   
-----------------------------------------
Former suspect Geoffrey Cromvoirt responds to broadcast De Vries

* Publication: 04/02/08 22:08
     * Last update: 04/02/08 22:56

The family of Cromvoirt Aruba looked on with very different eyes to the revelations in the broadcast of Peter R. De Vries.

Until recently son Geoffrey was also a suspect in the case of missing Natalee. And even though he's never met before. Rapporteur Ilse van Wingerden looked into when the family saw how the matter by Peter R. De Vries from the paintings were done.

http://tinyurl.com/35abcz

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: February 12, 2008, 02:56:12 PM »

What kind of a place accepts the word of a teen-aged stoner that someone is deceased???

They claim they have to do everything legally and by the book yet are taking Joran's word for it that Natalee was dead???

Who appointed him coroner?  What are his qualifications?  See Bobby Cutts weeping and wailing on the witness stand right now about how it victim was accidental.  Let's see how that flies.

No reason to dump at sea any body that died by means other than extreme foul play.

Come to Aruba where teen punks stoned out of their gourds can declare you dead and dump you in the ocean and all the Prosecutor will threaten them with is the disposal of your corpse!

There is a new tourism slogan for them to replace One Happy Island.

That's just it, they do not know she was dead when he had her body disposed of so you have to assume she was alive just as she left with Joran. There is no other way to interpret it. You have to fall to the victim's side because she was alive when last seen.

That being said we have always seen the Dutch judges protect Joran so we shouldn't look for honesty or integrity from them. There is no reason to have any faith in their judicial system whatsoever.

It seems to be just a toothless & impotent 'politically correct' legal system - NOT a justice system. Disrespect for human life, truth, and morality.  Emphasis on coddling the criminal and failure to find recompense for the victim.  Vacation in the Bahamas advised - Aruba is dangerous.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #572 on: February 12, 2008, 02:56:13 PM »

Thanks hotshot and Pita...yep they meet at the Lions Den....

Young Max came up as a pretty good match for that sketch from yesterday, but I believe he went to school in Florida and I thought I was looking for another that ran to the Netherlands.

Max Arends, Bibi's son, went to school in Florida.  Maxito Arendsz, a friend of Lorenzo's, might have gone to the Netherlands.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: February 12, 2008, 02:56:22 PM »

klaasend: are you the only one who uses that name or are there multiple moderators using the same name?
you are always here, no matter if i log in at night, at morning or at noon.
wow... impressive! you  must never sleep 
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #574 on: February 12, 2008, 02:57:17 PM »

nee niet gezien. wel iemand gesproken die het gezien heeft.
over het zoeken naar natalee en hoeveel schade joran heeft aangericht aan aruba.
komt vanavond wel bij uitzendinggemist.nl te staan.
dan plaats ik hier wel een linkje.

echt ongelofelijk wat deze amerikanen en canadezen allemaal blootleggen hier...
ik denk niet dat ze nog lang in den haag kunnen volhouden dat er niets aan de hand is.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: February 12, 2008, 02:57:51 PM »

<snipped>

so today peter r. showed the written agreement in another program.

but for the reputation of a crime reporter it is crucial to back words up by evidence.
that's is exactly what peter r. is about.
so you can bet your entire bank account on the fact that he has nailed joran.

this is a big story on the forums, blogs and a newspaper in the netherlands.
it all comes back to the reputation, credibility of peter r.

caesu - Peter may be facing the same kind of dis-information campaign and disrespect that Natalee's family faced. Hell hath no fury like Aruba cornered.

But I'm sure he'll weather it gracefully - as did Beth, Dave et al ...

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: February 12, 2008, 02:58:04 PM »

Thanks.  However ... it has evolved over time and ... is subject to change at a moment's notice.

Can anybody answer my question ... I do not have any maps of Aruba saved.  Is the Boca Mahos area in close proximity to the Boca Tortuga area?

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: February 12, 2008, 02:58:18 PM »

Thanks Ava....but this is what I get...and also for the last year....It was posted here on 1/26 and I opened it and by 1/27 POOF...now why would a reputable organization like the Lions take down their websites...can't even get to it through the International...only in Aruba....but I do remember Arends and Arendz are both on there....LOL 2NJ retrieved a cached page...Maybe I'm wrong and they are updating...

The website is unable to display the webpage
 HTTP 501/HTTP 505 
   What you can try:
     Go back to the previous page.

More information

This error (HTTP 501 Not Implemented or HTTP 505 Version Not Supported) means that the website you are visiting doesn't currently have the ability to display the webpage, or support the HTTP version used to request the page.

For more information about HTTP errors, see Help.

Mum...I was able to open the link today.  I just read that this has to do with Explorer settings and XP....if a webpage is set up http 1.0 and your computer setting is set for 1.1, this error may come up.  Did you see this?

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/811262

This computer I'm using has an older operating system...98, so I'm not sure why I can view the page most of the time, and could not the day you posted.

I'm sorry.  I probably should have put this in musings.

Hello, everyone. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: February 12, 2008, 02:58:40 PM »

klaasend: are you the only one who uses that name or are there multiple moderators using the same name?
you are always here, no matter if i log in at night, at morning or at noon.
wow... impressive! you  must never sleep 

Only me but I stay logged on even when I'm sleeping.  Lucky for me I work from home so I can juggle work and this forum 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #579 on: February 12, 2008, 03:00:12 PM »

Thanks.  However ... it has evolved over time and ... is subject to change at a moment's notice.

Can anybody answer my question ... I do not have any maps of Aruba saved.  Is the Boca Mahos area in close proximity to the Boca Tortuga area?

Janet

I think it's very close.  I'll find a good map. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.