April 27, 2024, 04:17:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243212 times)
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: February 12, 2008, 03:03:58 PM »

inderdaad caesu,ik stond er versteld van hoeveel ze hier weten en hoe betrekkelijk weinig er nog over bekend is in nederland.
als de hollanders dit allemaal geweten hadden had joran waarschijnlijk niet zn toevlucht tot arnhem kunnen nemen zonder gevaar voor eigen leven.
ik vind het ongelooflijk dat er zo verschrikkelijk veel fouten zijn gemaakt, opzettelijk of niet, en dat wij daar nagenoeg niks van weten hier.
ze zouden de subsidies aan aruba per direct moeten stoppen (met terugwerkende kracht is ook goed).
die eilanden dienen per definitie hoofdzakelijk voor witwaspraktijken en belastingontduiking dus daar hebben we toch niks aan.

sorry i typed above in dutch, not very polite i know, but sometimes its a lot faster when the subject is not on topic.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #581 on: February 12, 2008, 03:04:38 PM »

Thanks Pita and ******* for your last posts...do we have a pic of Lorenzo's Max? TIA
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #582 on: February 12, 2008, 03:05:27 PM »

I believe this post was made by Charles Croes on an Aruban message board:
06-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Re: Sharks

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aruba has had shark sightings however the history of shark attacks is extremely minimal. Unless brought on by an abnormal behavior pattern, sharks are not inclined to go swimming in our hotels areas.

The north coast of the island has had sharks in the past due to a historic meat dumping site at Boca Mahos (Ugly Mouth) , however attacks were never a common thing

be well

charles
arubafastphones.com

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/sharks-5102/

Thank you Pita.

Is th Boca Mahos area in close proximity to the Boca Tortuga area?

If Natalee was taken out to sea ... I believe that it happened following the landfill witness' brother reporting Junior's June 1, 2005  observation to Aruban authorities on June 3, 2005.

I speculate that she would have been taken out to sea on the east side of the island ... the Boca Tortuga area.  This is the area where a shallow grave was discovered ... not too far from the water ... and the fabric that appears to a swatch from Natalee's blouse.

My theory in a nutshell ... omitting backup links ... includes all seven suspects as well as Freddy and Lorenzo.

Janet

+++++++++++

OCKHAM'S RAZOR
"You must never fail to adopt the simplest idea as your working hypothesis. If necessity demands, you can dump it later when you have more data, but only because it is no longer the simplest idea" or "entities should not be multiplied beyond necessity."

1.  Freddy is waiting at the VDS' residence ... with his camera ... when Satish, Deepak and Joran arrive with a drugged Natalee after leaving Carlos 'N Charles'.

2.  Guido arrives in a separate vehicle at approximately the same time.

3.  A sexual assault ensues.

4.  In an attempt to escape a gang rape Natalee sustains a head injury administred by Guido.

5.  The decision is made to take Natalee to the beach where she can sleep it off and ... make her own way to the HI in time to catch her flight back home.

6.  Freddy remains at the VDS' residence.

7.  Joran, Deepak and Guildo ... enroute to the beach ... drop Satish off at home.

8.  Deepak drops off Joran, Guido and a "passed out" Natalee at the beach while he parks his vehicle a short distance away at the tennis club.

9.  However ... Guido and Joran realize that Natalee is deceased (appears deceased). 

10.  Leaving a what appears to be a deceased Natalee hidden in the mangrove bushes ... Joran and Guido run across the street to where Deepak is waiting.

11.  A panicked discussion ensues.  When it is considered that Joran, Deepak and Satish were observed leaving Carlos 'n Charlie's  ... the injury and the DNA evidence on Natalee's person could be very incriminating.

12.  Paulus is contacted.

13.  The gardener enters the picture.  He observes Joran, Deepak and Guildo in the parked vehicle.

14.  Paulus arrives and ... accesses the situation.

15.  Assistance in moving a deceased Natalee is required.  GVC and Steve Croes are contacted.

16.  Deepak and Guido leave the scene.

17.  Joran is sent home walking to create an alibi.

18.  Natalee is placed in a white beach parol pickup and driven to Lorenzo's home and ... place in his basement..

19.  On June 1, 2005 ... Junior observes Natalee being taken from a white pickup and placed in the landfill.

+++++++++++
The pool they used to cover her with should be able to be found easily one should think. Was this pool a small kids plastic pool, I have been confused by that detail?

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #583 on: February 12, 2008, 03:06:34 PM »

Opps should have been outside the quote block.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #584 on: February 12, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »

Janet: It's a very good theory!!

Thanks.  However ... it has evolved over time and ... is subject to change at a moment's notice.

Can anybody answer my question ... I do not have any maps of Aruba saved.  Is the Boca Mahos area in close proximity to the Boca Tortuga area?

Janet

I think it's very close.  I'll find a good map. 

Boca Mahos is about 3 miles from Boca Tortuga as the crow flies.  IIRC, Boca Tortuga is located near the Natural Pool area.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #585 on: February 12, 2008, 03:07:47 PM »

klaasend: are you the only one who uses that name or are there multiple moderators using the same name?
you are always here, no matter if i log in at night, at morning or at noon.
wow... impressive! you  must never sleep 

Only me but I stay logged on even when I'm sleeping.  Lucky for me I work from home so I can juggle work and this forum 

Also klaas is on the West Coast, so she always seems to be awake to most of us.

Another thing you need to know about klaas is that she RUNS everywhere and can get more done in 5 minutes than most of us do in a day.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: February 12, 2008, 03:08:30 PM »

Thanks.  However ... it has evolved over time and ... is subject to change at a moment's notice.

Can anybody answer my question ... I do not have any maps of Aruba saved.  Is the Boca Mahos area in close proximity to the Boca Tortuga area?

Janet

Boca Mahos is about 3 miles from Boca Tortuga as the crow flies.  IIRC, Boca Tortuga is located near the Natural Pool area.

Thanks Pita.  Thanks Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #587 on: February 12, 2008, 03:10:15 PM »

Thanks Pita and ******* for your last posts...do we have a pic of Lorenzo's Max? TIA
I have never seen his Pic,only max arends..I see he was still involved in racing last year though as he registered a fast time at the racejunkies site.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #588 on: February 12, 2008, 03:10:28 PM »

indeed, i already noticed that klaas can come up with quotes and statements i have to look days for in a win of the eye  good job klaas
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: February 12, 2008, 03:11:23 PM »

2NJs  Thanks...the one I wanted was the one you snagged in the Shango thread.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #590 on: February 12, 2008, 03:11:33 PM »

that should be winK of a eye, my pc eats my words
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #591 on: February 12, 2008, 03:12:03 PM »

klaasend: are you the only one who uses that name or are there multiple moderators using the same name?
you are always here, no matter if i log in at night, at morning or at noon.
wow... impressive! you  must never sleep 

Only me but I stay logged on even when I'm sleeping.  Lucky for me I work from home so I can juggle work and this forum 

Also klaas is on the West Coast, so she always seems to be awake to most of us.

Another thing you need to know about klaas is that she RUNS everywhere and can get more done in 5 minutes than most of us do in a day.

Yep , and she can go take a shower and be back here faster than I can run my bath water.....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: February 12, 2008, 03:15:03 PM »

Janet

Hard to find Boca Tortuga on a map but I believe the circled area is the general vicinity:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: February 12, 2008, 03:16:36 PM »

The pool they used to cover her with should be able to be found easily one should think. Was this pool a small kids plastic pool, I have been confused by that detail?

[/quote]

I know I am roboposting ... I submitted this post a while back but ... it saves me time.

Janet

+++++++++

I adhere to the theory that Natalee Holloway was placed in the landfill.

The account of Junior ... the landfill witness ... is consistent and …. with much detail was conveyed by his brother to the ALE in the first week of the investigation.  Almost two month later the same story was related to Natalee's family.  Junior provided a description of the vehicle and … he recorded a licence (tag) number. Junior identifies the location where he observed Natalee was placed and .. he described the child’s plastic pool which was used as a covering and ... the plastic pool was recovered in that location by TES/Dave Holloway almost two months later.

I comprehend that Junior failed the polygraph test administered by Jamie Skeeter. However … it should be noted that Junior had volunteered to take that test and … it is known that those who are afflicted with mental disorders/addictions are often very poor candidates for lie detector tests. Also … if Junior feared intimidation by the “powers that be” in Aruba … again the outcome of the polygraph would be considered inconclusive when the stress factor is considered.

I believe it is possible that Natalee was moved from the landfill following Junior's observation.

Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 … two days after Junior's observation at the landfill on June 1, 2005.  When Junior came forward to Beth Twitty two months later with the same story .... ALE claimed that authorities had gone to the landfill and checked out Junior's original story and .... found nothing. I contend that .... knowing the exact location and .... after only two days had passed since the observation ... the "powers that be" would have had no difficulty locating Natalee.. I suspect that on June 3, 2005 … Natalee could have been moved as a result of Junior's observation.

I find it highly suspicious that Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 regarding the happening which Junior had observed at the landfill on June 1, 2005 and ..... the Holloway and Twitty's did not find out about this witness until Junior personally contacted them two months later.

Inquiring minds want to know ... WHY?
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 03:21:25 PM by Observer » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: February 12, 2008, 03:16:55 PM »

Why such hostility?  This is discussion board?
"Innocent" in terms of rape, murder, large coverup...

Innocent people do not deny justice by hiding the truth and do not call the victim whores, sluts, and denigrate her memory.      Jack blue
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: February 12, 2008, 03:18:45 PM »

Could one of the mods put Blade's post in the box.  I really messed up.

I apologize.

Thank you.

Janet

_____

vms
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: February 12, 2008, 03:19:41 PM »

Max on the far right.

"A horse! a horse! My kingdom for a horse!"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: February 12, 2008, 03:20:40 PM »

Could this be Max?

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=69879120

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #598 on: February 12, 2008, 03:20:45 PM »

Hard to find Boca Tortuga on a map but I believe the circled area is the general vicinity:

Thank you Klaas.

Janet

_____

imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #599 on: February 12, 2008, 03:22:59 PM »

corpses tend to lose bodyfluids, besides i think it could smell, especially in such a warm area.i do not think it is logical they would have replaced the body.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.