April 27, 2024, 02:20:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243193 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: February 12, 2008, 05:47:14 PM »

Prosecutors want to re-arrest, yet another delay - TACO gets til tomorrow to fight efforts

TACO has nothing to do with it, he can't practice in Aruba. 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: February 12, 2008, 05:47:24 PM »

Another Video Tribute to Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway~"I Will Remember You"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inn0A0m8hfM&watch_response

The reason to keep going...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: February 12, 2008, 05:48:34 PM »

On John Gipson's show on Fox, says the hold up is Joe Taco. He is in court every day and has asked for more time to argue Joran's case.  Whats up with this?  I thought he could not have anything to do on Aruba because he is not lawyer certified there
What?? He's not licensed to practice law in Aruba!!!!!! I bet he doesnt even have a permit to work in Aruba!!WTF??

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: February 12, 2008, 05:50:37 PM »

Couple questions - Does anyone have any word or clues as to what really happened to Joran's shoes?  My guess is that Natalee either vomited on his shoes or hit her head and bled on them...but that is specualtion.  There was word of one shoe found - ever any more talk on that shoe?  Also, there was rumor that someone found a broken cell phone, fixed
[listed as "ShinkinMonk"...but meant it to be "ShrinkingMonk" - any idea how I can fix that?]

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!  (Joran, Rot in.....)

The shoes have always been a question for me too and I agree, Natalee most likely either vomited or there was blood on them.

Haven't heard any verified info on the cell phone but I doubt it will turn out to be anything.

Welcome!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: February 12, 2008, 05:51:34 PM »

On John Gipson's show on Fox, says the hold up is Joe Taco. He is in court every day and has asked for more time to argue Joran's case.  Whats up with this?  I thought he could not have anything to do on Aruba because he is not lawyer certified there
What?? He's not licensed to practice law in Aruba!!!!!! I bet he doesnt even have a permit to work in Aruba!!WTF??

******* - I think this is an example of MSM not doing their homework.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: February 12, 2008, 05:51:41 PM »

Couple questions - Does anyone have any word or clues as to what really happened to Joran's shoes?  My guess is that Natalee either vomited on his shoes or hit her head and bled on them...but that is specualtion.  There was word of one shoe found - ever any more talk on that shoe?  Also, there was rumor that someone found a broken cell phone, fixed
[listed as "ShinkinMonk"...but meant it to be "ShrinkingMonk" - any idea how I can fix that?]

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!  (Joran, Rot in.....)

Welcome Shrinkin Monkey! There is no definitive story on Joran's shoes but it goes to reason they had Natalee's DNA on them. Why get rid of his shoes if he walked home on a road that would cut his feet the shreds? Could be because Paulus picked him up.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #706 on: February 12, 2008, 05:52:32 PM »

Prosecutors want to re-arrest, yet another delay - TACO gets til tomorrow to fight efforts

TACO has nothing to do with it, he can't practice in Aruba. 

Heli hurry up with that transcript. 

That's what was said.

Yeah Klaas, I don't get this..Tacopina is not licensed, that I know of, to practice law on Aruba. Yet, the hold up is Tacopina.

I think they are cooked and are just saying that....but who knows - it's Rooba.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: February 12, 2008, 05:54:14 PM »

Posted by Victims Cry at RU:

has fox gone nuts ?

Just on the big story, they are saying that the judges have given joran's attorney another day to argue... because Joe Tacopina is in trial right now. TWICE said it was time for Joe T to argue..

yeah...since when is it Joe T that is doing the work in Aruba!!! unless i missed something. I thought it was his aruban attorneys.
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: February 12, 2008, 05:55:11 PM »

i hope they do, *******. i have read the posts of the one in aruba adressing caesu.
i know the arubans do not get very much media info but i just get so terribly irritated when i see this ignorance and stubborness

ik hoop dat ze dat doen, *******.ik heb de posts van die ene in aruba gelezen in reactie op caesu. ik weet inmiddels dat de arubanen een hoop programmaas niet kunnen ontvangen en er eigenlijk niet zo heel veel van afweten. maar van dit soort eigenwijzige domheid wordt ik helemaal kriebelig. als je je kop in het zand wil steken zit je goed in aruba.

i think i know which post you ment.
i think when they start making nasty comments they feel that can't win the argument with common sense.
so i don't respond nasty back but try to nail them in some way.
then they get even more confused because they expected a nasty comment back.
after that usually we agree to disagree.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: February 12, 2008, 05:55:51 PM »

has fox gone nuts ?

Just on the big story, they are saying that the judges have given joran's attorney another day to argue... because Joe Tacopina is in trial right now. TWICE said it was time for Joe T to argue..

yeah...since when is it Joe T that is doing the work in Aruba!!! unless i missed something. I thought it was his aruban attorneys.

Time for another photo op? 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #710 on: February 12, 2008, 05:55:55 PM »

Klaas, IMO - I believe Kim is the most knowledgeable on the case itself. And I just mean in the MSM... not the blogosphere. But she seems to be on top of all the new info, so I'm not sure she would just sit there and not make a good effort to convey the info in an accurate and precise way.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: February 12, 2008, 05:58:11 PM »

Klaas, IMO - I believe Kim is the most knowledgeable on the case itself. And I just mean in the MSM... not the blogosphere. But she seems to be on top of all the new info, so I'm not sure she would just sit there and not make a good effort to convey the info in an accurate and precise way.

I agree, I think they are wording it wrong.  I'm sure JoeT is advising/helping Joran's Aruban attorneys.  Why an Aruban judge allows them extra time for that I'll never understand....but it's Aruba.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #712 on: February 12, 2008, 05:58:26 PM »

ja dat was m caesu, maar ik word er altijd zo pissed van als ze lekker achteroverleunend in de luie stoel een ander gaan lopen afzeiken. kunnen ze beter hun huiswerk eens doen en achter info aangaan, toch.een weekje hier lezen en je bent helemaal bij. als ze dan toch persee een mening moeten ventileren op een publiek forum...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: February 12, 2008, 05:58:27 PM »

has fox gone nuts ?

Well then,I guess Taco was right..He is overseeing the Aruban team and counseling them. I guess that was the agreement made when he took over as Jorans Lawyers for ATA or Posner or whoever is really paying him. He gets to call all the shots..This is the darndest thing,this guy having anything to do with a case in Aruba that is Dutch Law 

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #714 on: February 12, 2008, 05:59:26 PM »

ohhhh, it just hit me.

Here comes Joe's irrefutable internet lies. And only he can present them to PROVE Joran is lying in the confession tape.

Medley pack your bags... you're going smalltime!!!

and this is funny - Joe is going to prove Joran is lying instead of telling the truth.

This must be the biggest pay day of Taco's life!!!

+++

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #715 on: February 12, 2008, 06:02:13 PM »

Click on play 

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/X6rKDxvXa4wZzC80UDf3k9Tz.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/X6rKDxvXa4wZzC80UDf3k9Tz.xml</a>

THIS IS PRICELESS.  Your best yet. Happy Valentines day----NOT

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #716 on: February 12, 2008, 06:03:35 PM »

LOL Rob
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #717 on: February 12, 2008, 06:10:45 PM »

Website created by ishwar Daryanani:

http://tinyurl.com/yo5j9y

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: February 12, 2008, 06:11:27 PM »

Taco needs to explain why when he was talking about his last visit to Aruba, he had his "forensic scientist" (who went to remove the bugs and is only known as an undertaker) drive the route for times etc.  The route, according to Taco, included the lighthouse.  I could be wrong, but Joran, in his later statements denied the trip to the lighthouse and I believe denied it again in his book.

I only bring this up because Beth said they got very nervous whenever the lighthouse and sand dunes were mentioned.

Very early on, the long time Aruban's felt the KISS theory was dumping the body in Boca Mahos.  I followed up this post from RWV and the lady is legit.  Still has her own blog and a long history with Aruba.

All of my Lago friends who grew up in Aruba, including the boys who loved nothing more than skin diving and spearfishing, swam all of those waters with only flippers, snorkle and mask and their trusty spearguns.

They all agree that by far, the fastest and easiest and surest way to dispose of a dead body would be to run over to Boca Mahos from Noord, drive up to the edge of the cliff and toss the body out into the crashing waves over the shear drop of the undercut cliff.

Look at Boca Mahos and the boys I grew up with jumping into the sea as teenagers...

This boca, cove, if you will, MUST be searched by the Navy Seals and the Florida State University forensic divers...or they will have missed the MOST LIKELY PLACE to dump a dead body to hide it forever.

If they dive and search that boca, they will find some traces of Natalee...I am sure...very very very sure.

All of my Aruba friends who know the island as well as I do, and beter, agree...dive in Boca Mahos...and you will find something...

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/07/natalee_hollowa_26.html
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #719 on: February 12, 2008, 06:11:36 PM »

Hi Everyone,

well ummmm, look at the bright side.

Remember Taco's client from NJ got life without parole..whoooohoooo

Taco is the last person Joran needs but lets not tell Joran that...LOL

My opinion of course...

MOO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.