April 27, 2024, 05:21:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243225 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #740 on: February 12, 2008, 06:36:55 PM »

HI BB:

My Opinion is Joran just made up the name after he ran into Daury after he was released from Prison in Aruba in December. He never thought he was being taped but he for sure did not want to tell this Patrick that his Father and a lifelong friend were involved. This is probably the first person he didn't know well that he told all this to. He described Daury and confessed some things to Patrick,but he thought about what he did and when Patrick asked him the name of the person he had it all planned out and answered him in one second. In there meeting before that he said he would take the name to the grave with him and never tell. I believe that to be true.

Daury = PVDS & Koen or Lorenzo (I believe it is Lorenzo)

Exactly!! The search for someone named Daury to fit into this scenario is futile.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #741 on: February 12, 2008, 06:37:47 PM »

On John Gipson's show on Fox, says the hold up is Joe Taco. He is in court every day and has asked for more time to argue Joran's case.  Whats up with this?  I thought he could not have anything to do on Aruba because he is not lawyer certified there

It's those *private* closed door meetings with judges...you don't need to be a lawyer to get one of those...just ask Lorenzo...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
JE
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: February 12, 2008, 06:39:02 PM »

Hello all this is my first official  post here so here it goes...

i d like to mention again something that was on here before (cant remember where) that nobody seemed to pick up on.

On the de Vries tapes Joran is explaining to Patrick what happened after “Daury” got to the scene. “Daury” says “Joran What did you do!”
The strange thing here is the way he pronounces his own name. He Says: Joraan with an elongated A and the intonation on the last letters of his name.
The only time i heard someone say it like this was Paulus on American and Dutch television during Interviews.
It s a subtle intonation but clearly audible. I posted this on the monkeys.com site and someone awsered that this
must be the right dutch prononciation but i know its not. Very few dutch people would say it like this.
Maybe Ceasu and imnoangel could look at this in the de vries tapes on youtube again.

I also dont understand why they looked up this Daury Rodriguez cause even though his last name was beeped out,
if you watch Jorans lips he does not say Rodriguez. It s more like Davids or Dewit.

Peter de Vries also said the last name was not Rodriguez.

The woman that tipped Rodriguez that he was mentioned on the tape is the same woman that wrote Jorans book.
She claims Joran called her, gave her this guys number and asked her to call him to warn him.
Why go through all this trouble if he knows that is not the name he mentioned.

Abot the shoes: lets assume he got rid of them because of evidence (blood, vomit) i was wondering were the clothes he wore ever examined?
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #743 on: February 12, 2008, 06:40:25 PM »

Hi Everyone,

well ummmm, look at the bright side.

Remember Taco's client from NJ got life without parole..whoooohoooo

Taco is the last person Joran needs but lets not tell Joran that...LOL

My opinion of course...

MOO

OS

Hi OS    It's good to see you posting again.  I missed seeing you around the cage there for a bit.  Yes, I agree with you about Taco being the last person Joran needs.  I won't tell him, that's for certain.

Hi Muffy, nice to see you too..

Lol, wouldn't it just make your day if Taco is the one that gets him convicted..After all the BS lies he has told and tried so hard to make Joran a really nice young man. Bet Taco

crapped in his pants when he saw Joran running his mouth on the tapes. Would love to have been a fly on his wall..

Bet his eyes were going  Now what am I going to do...

Birds of a feather they always say..

see ya

MOO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #744 on: February 12, 2008, 06:42:59 PM »

has there ever been metion of St. Martinus University connected with Paulus Van der Sloot?
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #745 on: February 12, 2008, 06:44:12 PM »

Thinking outloud.......Daryanani = Daury?

The name is Satish Daryanani  sort of mideastern name.  Connected to communications and some fiber optics perhaps.  Not really sure on the latter.
That is what is coming up.       jack blue
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #746 on: February 12, 2008, 06:46:26 PM »

i d like to mention again something that was on here before (cant remember where) that nobody seemed to pick up on.

On the de Vries tapes Joran is explaining to Patrick what happened after “Daury” got to the scene. “Daury” says “Joran What did you do!”
The strange thing here is the way he pronounces his own name. He Says: Joraan with an elongated A and the intonation on the last letters of his name.
The only time i heard someone say it like this was Paulus on American and Dutch television during Interviews.
It s a subtle intonation but clearly audible. I posted this on the monkeys.com site and someone awsered that this
must be the right dutch prononciation but i know its not. Very few dutch people would say it like this.
Maybe Ceasu and imnoangel could look at this in the de vries tapes on youtube again.

I also dont understand why they looked up this Daury Rodriguez cause even though his last name was beeped out,
if you watch Jorans lips he does not say Rodriguez. It s more like Davids or Dewit.

The woman that tipped Rodriguez that he was mentioned on the tape is the same woman that wrote Jorans book.
She claims Joran called her, gave her this guys number and asked her to call him to warn him.

Abot the shoes: lets assume he got rid of them because of evidence (blood, vomit) i was wondering were the clothes he wore ever examined?

Welcome JE!

About the clothing.  If Joran was wearing that plaid shirt at CnC, he was also wearing in detention.  My guess is they didn't examine much of anything because they were in the middle of covering up everything.  IMO
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: February 12, 2008, 06:46:47 PM »

Why would Freddy have to replace the shoes??  Were they in a bag at the Racquet Club and Freddy came from Joran's so fast he forgot to bring his own??

I don't think Joran mentioned going to his house until a neighbor mentioned seeing the car.  Maybe the grey car the neighbor saw was Freddy's out front picking up Paulus or Val to meet up with Joran at the Racquet Club.   
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #748 on: February 12, 2008, 06:48:33 PM »

Destiny:

Not crazy at all,My speculations/theory is very close to yours and Tamikosmom's. I am sure others here agree as well. But,She had to be at that VDS home at one time or another,So PVDS was picking them up at 4am or dropping them off. Something bad happened at Lorenzo's or the sloot house.MO

I agree *******...she was indeed in both locations over a period of time.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #749 on: February 12, 2008, 06:48:36 PM »

Hi JE,
Welcome to the cage!
you are right, i have heard it too, and here at home we were joking about his pronunciation.
it reminded me of the way some foreigners speak, like hindu or moroccan.
and indeed i have noticed that jorans father pronounces his name in this way.
so i can confirm that part. it is not the way dutch people would say his name.
we say joooooran not joraaaan.
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 12, 2008, 06:48:56 PM »

Thinking outloud.......Daryanani = Daury?

The name is Satish Daryanani  sort of mideastern name.  Connected to communications and some fiber optics perhaps.  Not really sure on the latter.
That is what is coming up.       jack blue

As well is insatalled as the director of the lions.     (strange)
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #751 on: February 12, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »

Why would Freddy have to replace the shoes??  Were they in a bag at the Racquet Club and Freddy came from Joran's so fast he forgot to bring his own??

I don't think Joran mentioned going to his house until a neighbor mentioned seeing the car.  Maybe the grey car the neighbor saw was Freddy's out front picking up Paulus or Val to meet up with Joran at the Racquet Club.   
Thats a great question! I think they were seen going to the house and thats why in Joran's PV he says they went there at 1:40AM but never went in..I also think it's possible it was the same night that the neighbor complained about loud music.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 06:54:32 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #752 on: February 12, 2008, 06:53:00 PM »

Hi JE and welcome...

Most of us here do not know the inflictions used in the Dutch or Papiamento language. So, we probably did miss that. And in the shows we saw - they were subtitled.

I don't think anyone here believes that Daury R or F or D is involved, but we don't know. But I highly doubt it and think it is Paulus. No doubt in my mind. And it wasn't any beach in my opinion.

I looked in all the online sources I could, and did not find any Davids. I did not look for a DeWitt. It doesn't mean that there are no Davids, just that I didn't find any.

One thing that is interesting is there was a water sport business located right there on the beach in back of the Marriott. All hotels seems to have at least one... so maybe it's not that interesting. Joran could literally pick any hotel and there would be someone he could blame.

And as far as the shoe(s), Gerold Dompig got that all started when he said they were looking for one shoe. One was found at the vdSloot house and it was tested for blood, which came back negative. And he seem to imply they were using that shoe as a control shoe to compare anything pulled from the pond. They then found the years old dead guy, the machete, and the purse filled with rocks.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #753 on: February 12, 2008, 06:54:43 PM »

i too think of 2 possibillities:
1. natalee was taken to lorenzo s
2. she was taken to the vandersloot home.
paulus either helped hide the body OR he tied to have sex with natalee himself .
thats my theory. i truly believe that joran is protecting his father.
when i saw paulus for the first time i got a nasty feeling. usually that feeling is correct.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: February 12, 2008, 07:01:22 PM »

and as far as body language: patrick said joran was a pretty good poker player, so i do the he has his bodylanguage covered.
its the words investigators can pin him down with. they ask the wrong questions or they don t go into matters deep enough.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #755 on: February 12, 2008, 07:01:59 PM »

Hi JE,
Welcome to the cage!
you are right, i have heard it too, and here at home we were joking about his pronunciation.

hmmmmm
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: February 12, 2008, 07:03:54 PM »

has there ever been metion of St. Martinus University connected with Paulus Van der Sloot?

Not that I have seen.  Isn't it a med school??  Why do you ask??
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #757 on: February 12, 2008, 07:05:20 PM »

Quote from: imnoangel on Today at 05:48:36 PM
Hi JE,
Welcome to the cage!

******* and Caesu, don t you agree?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #758 on: February 12, 2008, 07:05:54 PM »

JE, how would you say Paulus phonetically says his name?

Youran?
Yaran
Youron?
Yaron?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
AVA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #759 on: February 12, 2008, 07:08:14 PM »

Not that I have seen.  Isn't it a med school??  Why do you ask??

I was wondering if Paulus ever did any legal work for Jayant P. Daryanani
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.