April 27, 2024, 03:00:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243198 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: February 12, 2008, 07:34:16 PM »

Yes Klaas

The rocks...
the gate at the Sloots...

Quite a few viable options....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: February 12, 2008, 07:35:32 PM »

Let me ask a question :
This appeal is only for pre trial detention that is being appealed ?
Same as the other ones ?
So ? Unless they are prepared to actually have a trial, does this matter if he is in jail on Aruba or walking free in Holland. As much as he can walk free.
Whether he is " detained " or not, that is not the issue, the issue is, when are they ever going to charge him ? They is no point detaining him just to re question him, he has stated his case that he was under the influence. He will stick to that. Under advice of his attorneys.

You are absolutely correct
mbs
Scared Monkey

« Reply #782 on: February 12, 2008, 07:36:15 PM »

paulus says jorAN and the dutch say JOran, with the emphasis on the last part

Just wanted to jump in here and say that I saw in one of Peter DeVries interviews that he mentioned the same thing.  Peter thought Daury could actually be Paulus, because of the way Joran pronounced "Joran" when he was repeating what "Daury" said to Joran. He said that was the same way Paulus pronounced Joran's name.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #783 on: February 12, 2008, 07:37:16 PM »

Click on play 

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/X6rKDxvXa4wZzC80UDf3k9Tz.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/X6rKDxvXa4wZzC80UDf3k9Tz.xml</a>

Oh My God Klaas, I love the way your mind works!  SO FUNNY!!!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #784 on: February 12, 2008, 07:38:56 PM »

ok folks, lets wrap it up... we ve got him......

Hands Iamonangle the duct tape...start wrapping...I'll get the plastic bag and boat...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #785 on: February 12, 2008, 07:39:21 PM »

I did not take time to read back and see if this was posted already. Getagrips latest translation. Thanks Getagrip.

Court of Justice has to hear Joran’s lawyers
DIARIO Aruba
02/12/2008

ORANJESTAD (AAN) — The last release that Aruban criminal authorities, the Public Ministry, has released and that came to light yesterday, gave more reason to start thinking whether criminal authorities really know how the justice system works in Aruba.

<snipped>

The question remains if the functioning of the justice system is not known by Aruban criminal authorities, who had problems in proving their accusations against Joran van der Sloot, who they detained on the basis of ‘new information’, who could not prove what Joran, who kept his mouth shut, did.

[translated by Getagrip]

Posted by Getagrip at 2/12/2008 04:22:00 PM

Hans Mos found out what we knew all along, they make the law up for a pre-determined outcome on Aruba.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #786 on: February 12, 2008, 07:40:01 PM »

Let me ask a question :
Same as the other ones ?
So ? Unless they are prepared to actually have a trial, does this matter if he is in jail on Aruba or walking free in Holland. As much as he can walk free.
Whether he is " detained " or not, that is not the issue, the issue is, when are they ever going to charge him ? They is no point detaining him just to re question him, he has stated his case that he was under the influence. He will stick to that. Under advice of his attorneys.

You are absolutely correct
TY, glad I cleared that up in my mind.
Another thing, because this would be the third detainment, would the evidence have to be way way more than in either one of the other two, somehow, I think so. 
Kiwi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #787 on: February 12, 2008, 07:40:13 PM »

And as far as the shoe(s), Gerold Dompig got that all started when he said they were looking for one shoe. One was found at the vdSloot house and it was tested for blood, which came back negative. And he seem to imply they were using that shoe as a control shoe to compare anything pulled from the pond. They then found the years old dead guy, the machete, and the purse filled with rocks.

JE, I'm late to the party but WELCOME! You thoughts about the pronunciation were very insightful!

On the shoe thing, Dompig at first said just one and that was out very early after Natalee disappeared. Them in early 2006 just prior to Dompig's infamous dune search (that was highly criticized in Holland and the U.S. and is one of the reasons he got fired) he changed it to "a pair of sneakers" that they expected were buried with Natalee at the dunes.

I agree here. The bottom line lets kind of drain the pond, lets search the dunes, but lets not get better search warrant for the house. Lets not appeal for DNA of the suspects to match the car DNA.

If you were one of the original 20 female tourists to encounter JVDS while on vacation call the FBI. Tell them where you were taken.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #788 on: February 12, 2008, 07:41:11 PM »

Let me ask a question :
Same as the other ones ?

Kat, I agree.  As long as they know where he is, there's really no need to arrest until they are ready to go to trial.  In fact, isn't there a time frame after the arrest for the perp to be charged and go to trial?  I'm not sure how long they can hold them, but I do know there is a time limit for the trial to commence.  I certainly want to see Joran in jail, but arresting him now might start the clock ticking for a trial to begin.  I want to see a trial, too, but not until the Prosecution has all its ducks in a row and is ready to prosecute with success.  Much as I'd like to see Joran in a cell for the rest of his life, I want to see a successful trial and conviction, no matter if it takes a bit longer.  In reality, Joran is in jail--a jail of his own making and supervised by the Dutch people.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #789 on: February 12, 2008, 07:41:38 PM »

Just wanted to jump in here and say that I saw in one of Peter DeVries interviews that he mentioned the same thing.  Peter thought Daury could actually be Paulus, because of the way Joran pronounced "Joran" when he was repeating what "Daury" said to Joran. He said that was the same way Paulus pronounced Joran's name.

With all of you fluent folks verifying this I hope it is not lost on the investigators.

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #790 on: February 12, 2008, 07:42:14 PM »

Thinking outloud.......Daryanani = Daury?

The name is Satish Daryanani  sort of mideastern name.  Connected to communications and some fiber optics perhaps.  Not really sure on the latter.
That is what is coming up.       jack blue

As well is insatalled as the director of the lions.     (strange)

Indian name.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #791 on: February 12, 2008, 07:42:30 PM »

Click on play 

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/X6rKDxvXa4wZzC80UDf3k9Tz.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/X6rKDxvXa4wZzC80UDf3k9Tz.xml</a>

Oh My God Klaas, I love the way your mind works!  SO FUNNY!!!

OHG Klaas...Finally...you found a place where that smirk of Urine's looks right at home LOL...bwaaahahahahahahahha!!!!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: February 12, 2008, 07:44:07 PM »

Debra

I believe the early AM Digital article that stated all three had sex with Natalee.

I believe Skeeters and what he heard Deepak say in the room.  The all had sex...

I believe the original tape will prove accurate.

I believe Steve Cohen's statement, in Peurto Rico that at least two admitted to having sex.

I don't believe the Kalpos are innocent.  They may not know the final disposal, but they certainly know the reason a disposal was needed.  They lied and looked for alibis.  I might buy the first lie, to help a friend, but the rest of the program is to cover their butts.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #793 on: February 12, 2008, 07:44:23 PM »

On the shoe thing, Dompig at first said just one and that was out very early after Natalee disappeared. Them in early 2006 just prior to Dompig's infamous dune search (that was highly criticized in Holland and the U.S. and is one of the reasons he got fired) he changed it to "a pair of sneakers" that they expected were buried with Natalee at the dunes.[/b]

I agree here. The bottom line lets kind of drain the pond, lets search the dunes, but lets not get better search warrant for the house. Lets not appeal for DNA of the suspects to match the car DNA.

Amazing huh Kiwi? Joran's bloody shoes could have been sitting in the main residence of the van der Sloot's and the judge wouldn't have let them take them for evidence.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #794 on: February 12, 2008, 07:46:44 PM »

Debra

I believe the early AM Digital article that stated all three had sex with Natalee.

I believe Skeeters and what he heard Deepak say in the room.  The all had sex...

I believe Steve Cohen's statement, in Peurto Rico that at least two admitted to having sex.

I don't believe the Kalpos are innocent.  They may not know the final disposal, but they certainly know the reason a disposal was needed.  They lied and looked for alibis.  I might buy the first lie, to help a friend, but the rest of the program is to cover their butts.

Ding ding ding ding ding!!!

All you have to do is listen to the squad car tapes to know the Kalpoes are very aware of what happened.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: February 12, 2008, 07:47:14 PM »

With all of you fluent folks verifying this I hope it is not lost on the investigators.

If Peter said it, I'm sure he'll remind them.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: February 12, 2008, 07:47:16 PM »

Debra

EXACTLY!
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #797 on: February 12, 2008, 07:51:43 PM »

I had never seen this before today. Very interesting...

Dave Holloway
NANCY GRACE
April 24, 2006

GRACE: Well, Dave Holloway, aren`t there logs and isn`t there surveillance in place in Aruba of all the ships that go out of the tiny island, even at night?

HOLLOWAY: Well, there is but on one of those nights, I think it was June the 7th or June the 8th, the electricity went out on the island for about two hours so you wonder if that would have been the prime opportunity to do it. Small boats, I don`t think, can be picked up as well as the big ones.

And forgot about this post, which I had only seen once or twice. This must be similar to the PVDS' shadow pic (in the jeep). Also very interesting.

What is interesting... if you look on a map in the area north of Lorenzo's house. It's easy traveling to the east side of the island on roads with very little traffic. What may be a very big clue was PVDS being spotted by Fred Golba early in the morning on that road that goes to the Alto Vista chapel the day after the belt was found. What was he doing out there?

Fred Golba said it was the strangest thing..PVDS was out there in that red jeep and they made eye contact as they drove by each other. It was first thing in the morning as Fred arrived before the search teams did.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #798 on: February 12, 2008, 07:54:03 PM »

i too think of 2 possibillities:
1. natalee was taken to lorenzo s
2. she was taken to the vandersloot home.
paulus either helped hide the body OR he tied to have sex with natalee himself .
thats my theory. i truly believe that joran is protecting his father.
when i saw paulus for the first time i got a nasty feeling. usually that feeling is correct.

Iamnoangel...my *gut* talks to me too...I know exactly what you mean Wink

I'm going with #2.  I think Lorenzo may be a distraction.  If he is such a big shot drug dealer, etc., WHY would he get involved with a hair=brained scheme like the one that unfolded?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: February 12, 2008, 07:54:29 PM »

On the shoe thing, Dompig at first said just one and that was out very early after Natalee disappeared. Them in early 2006 just prior to Dompig's infamous dune search (that was highly criticized in Holland and the U.S. and is one of the reasons he got fired) he changed it to "a pair of sneakers" that they expected were buried with Natalee at the dunes.[/b]

Amazing huh Kiwi? Joran's bloody shoes could have been sitting in the main residence of the van der Sloot's and the judge wouldn't have let them take them for evidence.
That is sickening! Nit Wit mentioned somethin like that in the Bon Dia interview. Even if they found something,he was afraid it could of been obtained illegally and not been admissable so he limited the search to the lil apt. He then said the OM never asked to search anything more after that day. I am absolutely convinced Karen Janssen is just as crooked as anyone in the Investigation. It was her and the Dept she worked in that did that dutch reenactment with the dark skin,different race older Joran acting as Joran Van Der Sloot. It blows my mind that JQK does not agree and thinks she tried and did a good job.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 07:58:28 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.