April 26, 2024, 11:54:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243170 times)
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2008, 08:08:20 PM »

Hi guys.  You got me thinking.  The tip line.

Joran cannot keep his mouth shut.  It's his ego. He brags.  I guarantee you he has told the story or variations thereof to at least THREE other people in Holland.  So the good news is that we don't strictly have to wait for someone from Aruba to come forward.  It's going to fall into place.

Might take some time.  But hell, we got staying power!

Wonder how many other people URINE told that he had never told anyone ......You know there has to be more out there he has bragged to.....
And hell yeah! We ain't going nowhere!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 11, 2008, 08:08:34 PM »

i heard somewhere on television that all they need to hold him in jail again is the testimony of someone that joran told him of her the same story.

Freedy made a statement to police that Joran and the Kalpoes panicked on the beach when she didn't wake up for an hour. They need to drag Freddy's ass in and have a little chat.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #82 on: February 11, 2008, 08:08:54 PM »

you are so right. he IS a bragger.
so students from arnhem or wherever, stand up and tell what he bragged about!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 11, 2008, 08:09:38 PM »

I am taking some joy in imaging Guido, Koen and maybe Clive, worried if every person close to them, is undercover.  Wonder how many offers of "helpers", deVries has gotten, on his tip line. Geesh, if I could sit in the office and look at him everyday, I'd work for free.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: February 11, 2008, 08:10:46 PM »

i heard somewhere on television that all they need to hold him in jail again is the testimony of someone that joran told him of her the same story.

Freedy made a statement to police that Joran and the Kalpoes panicked on the beach when she didn't wake up for an hour. They need to drag Freddy's ass in and have a little chat.

Freddy has too much to lose by telling what he knows.  He might be involved so I doubt Freddy will squeal on Joran at this point.  He was known to help Joran scope out females on the beach.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: February 11, 2008, 08:11:26 PM »

one of the kalpoes didnt say that much. bet if the pressure on hem s heated up he will talk. they obviously do not like joran anymore now that he tried to frame them.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 11, 2008, 08:11:36 PM »

de 2de kamer is our parliament.

Thanks...thought you almost went Spanish or something with the de(s).
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 11, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »

the majority of the people in holland do not know what you know here at scaredmonkeys.
but this is allready changing.
ministers can not interfere with justice.
but soon the people will start asking questions. and then it will come in de 2de kamer anyway.
then there may be a change. but not overnight.

Palus must have sit around and told them all how they were going to get rich off this girl since they had no body and no case.  Surely he was not stupid enough to premeditate a kidnapping of someone, etc., so they all could sue people when they began protesting and claiming the perps to be guilty.  I wonder how many law suits Palus, Anita, the Cowpies, etc have put on people over the years, with the help of those judges?  That would be a new angle.Joran with his book of lies, Depak's hollywood movies, and lawsuit they set up by screwing up the tape and claiming Dr. Phil did it and then Palus brillance in the coverup to be exploited for monetary gain
They all must be on some kind of dope to give them that type of delusional thinking.
Those people are sue crazy.         jack b
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #88 on: February 11, 2008, 08:13:29 PM »

I read something on the FP comments about JVDS' myspace page so I had to check it out.  This is what I found.  I had to add my sentiments to some parts...feel free to add yours.    He hasn't logged in since 6/10/06. 

Joran

"Dutch pride bitchez !!!!!!!"

Male
22 years old
Aruba,
Aruba

Joran’s Blurbs

About me:
First of all, if this about the Holloway case I will not respond. I have been proven not to have any involvement.  Please leave me and my family alone.  Please get on with you life as I am getting on with mine.  Thank you Anyways, I love soccer, surfing, WOMEN, Aruba, I just usually like to hang out with my friends, play on my X-Box 360, and drink have a good time.  I like to go out clubbing on the weekends…..

Who I'd like to meet:

Ernesto Hoost, ( The greatest dutch kick fighter of all time )

......Hot American women   

Joran's Details 

Here for: Dating  (More like to choose his next victim!)

Orientation: Straight (that's not what Guido said) 

Body type: 1' 1"     

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Smoke / Drink: No / No     

Children: I don't want kids    Thank GOD! 

Deepak Kalpoe however, has recently updated his page, his profile is "private" and I don't want to become one of his friends so I didn't go there.  This is the part I could view.

D€€P@K K@LPO€

"Enough of the BS already....... Deepak K The Great One , There are two things you can do about it "Like It and NOTHING""

Male
24 years old
MIAMI, Florida  
United States   

Last Login: 2/11/2008

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #89 on: February 11, 2008, 08:14:02 PM »

lol buckeye you have me crying from laughter.
its valentine day soon *hint* 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: February 11, 2008, 08:14:13 PM »

I just changed the channel and Jug is on Nancy Grace.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #91 on: February 11, 2008, 08:15:19 PM »

I am taking some joy in imaging Guido, Koen and maybe Clive, worried if every person close to them, is undercover.  Wonder how many offers of "helpers", deVries has gotten, on his tip line. Geesh, if I could sit in the office and look at him everyday, I'd work for free.

You're not the only one.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #92 on: February 11, 2008, 08:17:12 PM »

I read something on the FP comments about JVDS' myspace page so I had to check it out.  This is what I found.  I had to add my sentiments to some parts...feel free to add yours.    He hasn't logged in since 6/10/06. 

Joran

"Dutch pride bitchez !!!!!!!"

Male
22 years old
Aruba,
Aruba

Joran’s Blurbs

About me:
First of all, if this about the Holloway case I will not respond. I have been proven not to have any involvement.  Please leave me and my family alone.  Please get on with you life as I am getting on with mine.  Thank you Anyways, I love soccer, surfing, WOMEN, Aruba, I just usually like to hang out with my friends, play on my X-Box 360, and drink have a good time.  I like to go out clubbing on the weekends…..

Who I'd like to meet:

Ernesto Hoost, ( The greatest dutch kick fighter of all time )

......Hot American women   

Joran's Details 

Here for: Dating  (More like to choose his next victim!)

Orientation: Straight (that's not what Guido said) 

Body type: 1' 1"     

Zodiac Sign: Scorpio

Smoke / Drink: No / No     

Children: I don't want kids    Thank GOD! 

Deepak Kalpoe however, has recently updated his page, his profile is "private" and I don't want to become one of his friends so I didn't go there.  This is the part I could view.

D€€P@K K@LPO€

"Enough of the BS already....... Deepak K The Great One , There are two things you can do about it "Like It and NOTHING""

Male
24 years old
MIAMI, Florida  
United States   

Last Login: 2/11/2008

Pretty sure that's one of the fake Joran Myspace sites   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: February 11, 2008, 08:17:50 PM »

I just changed the channel and Jug is on Nancy Grace.

Thanks San!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: February 11, 2008, 08:18:10 PM »

Jug said he would take his name to his grave too and Paulus is the man.  He said he had no idea they would show up that quick and he was the most rude individual.

Nancy is showing Paulus running 

Jug said Paulus was obnoxious.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 11, 2008, 08:18:38 PM »

Dayhiker, HI . . .

Right! Joran is forcing them to do exactly what they said they would not. They are trapped. That's what this 11 day delay is all about. He should have been arrested on the evening the DeVries' show aired - Sunday nite.

They don't want a trial. Joran is forcing them to have a trial. He should get his wish.... and Anita should get her investigation into the investigation.

This whole episode of not arresting Joran proves the point that the cover-up happened because of the government fearing a collapse of tourism and not Paulus' connections. The cover-up is out of the Sloot's hands. They are along for the ride and Joran got a free pass. All the Aruban Authorities wanted was for the Sloots to keep their big mouths shut, and they would all move on, even if it meant a temporary set back in tourism. They were going to weather the storm. Now it appears they have no choice or that's the end or tourism forever. This is a disaster for Aruba.

Everyone wonders why Joran is not in jail. It makes no sense to anyone and that leads people to think - CORRUPTION.

Hey bro! Joran has put a gun to their head. They can take the bullet now or drag their economy further in the toilet. More is going to come out. They can put a stop to the bleeding by prosecuting Joran and throwing him in prison. If not it is only going to get uglier for Aruba and they can count on that.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: February 11, 2008, 08:18:40 PM »

Jug Twitty is the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally someone outs van der straaten and Paulus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 11, 2008, 08:18:45 PM »

You're not the only one.

Me too 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #98 on: February 11, 2008, 08:20:36 PM »

Jug said he would take his name to his grave too and Paulus is the man.  He said he had no idea they would show up that quick and he was the most rude individual.

Nancy is showing Paulus running 

Jug said Paulus was obnoxious.

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #99 on: February 11, 2008, 08:20:52 PM »

Klaas, can we have the sweaty running man again?  I cannot adequately describe that to DH without your help. TY

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.