April 27, 2024, 12:43:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243181 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: February 12, 2008, 08:34:13 PM »

Paulus: “I'll do anything to protect my son."

Paulus VanDerSloot took control of this investigation. Took control to solve a crime and then to un-solve a crime, to protect his son, Joran VanDerSloot.

The landfill wass a place that would require legal authority and approved resources to search. Evidence gets buried deeper and deeper each day.  

In the landfill, nothing looks out of place because everything is out of place.

Dompig steered Dave away from the landfill.

He claimed he was acting on rumors of stolen fishing equipment. A story that had been around for months but without evidence. Did they fingerprint the huts?

Natalee’s remains get buried more each day in the landfill.

Unless and until the investigation is focused on Jan van der Straaten and Paulus van der sloot, Aruba will continue to dig itself a deeper hole. A timeline of Paulus’ actions and contacts will reveal his solving and un-solving of this crime.

Beth will be on NBC/13 at 10:00 tonight.  They just showed a little blurb
as an advertisment.  Beth said that in the early days they would get Joran
right to the point of confessing and someone in the Police Dept would
call Paulus and he would come and talk Joran down.
Could that have been Van der Straaten?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #821 on: February 12, 2008, 08:39:42 PM »

Caesu, you' ve beat me to it 

it was quite brief, about the persistence and the work they do.
then an investigation-journalist-lady who said the reputation of the island was damaged, and that since the vandersloots were in the news, it was the first time ever the aruban people had heard of corruption on the island.
julia renfro was also on, saying that all of the arubans made an effort to help the holloway family.
And that all this bad publicity did put aruba on the map.
this is in a nutshell what the video is about.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: February 12, 2008, 08:40:41 PM »

EenVandaag about the Persistence search for Natalee Holloway.
and the harm Joran has done to the island.

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6472985

(some parts are in dutch)

Part from ship was great.  Thanks for posting.

Hate to ask what Dilma Arends said.  She had the front and center position for the arrest of the security guards so I am sure she is a favored party of the "power people".

Julia Renfro prostitutes herself, in more ways than one.  She is unacceptable to American viewers, with good reason.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #823 on: February 12, 2008, 08:40:57 PM »

LOL destiny you make me laugh 

im almost falling asleep but still waiting on the re run of eenvandaag. pfffff.... keep you posted

Guess what...You are an Angel to me, and the other Monkeys....post away dear!

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #824 on: February 12, 2008, 08:42:58 PM »

i too think of 2 possibillities:
1. natalee was taken to lorenzo s
2. she was taken to the vandersloot home.
paulus either helped hide the body OR he tied to have sex with natalee himself .
thats my theory. i truly believe that joran is protecting his father.
when i saw paulus for the first time i got a nasty feeling. usually that feeling is correct.
     I hate to think that your number 2 might be the real scenario..do you remember on the show Law and Order a few years ago , they depicted a story so similiar to Natalee's...a girl goes missing in New York and a rich kid and friends were out with her and then later they find that his father is a judge and had relations with her before they removed her.  In this story the mother does know.  Anita might have out of town..but she knows.

Iamnoangel...my *gut* talks to me too...I know exactly what you mean Wink

I'm going with #2.  I think Lorenzo may be a distraction.  If he is such a big shot drug dealer, etc., WHY would he get involved with a hair=brained scheme like the one that unfolded?

I don't think he's this humongous drug dealer,more like a spoiled kid that got a big inheritance and gets buy selling a moderate amount of cocaine and exstasy and grows 150 MJ plants throughout the year.. Maybe he helped because he knew Joran,most of his life? Maybe he is indeed Jorans 1/2 brother? We dont know much,but Jossy told us they were seen together alot,are very close and it is more than rumor in Aruba that they are brothers.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: February 12, 2008, 08:43:01 PM »

Caesu, you' ve beat me to it 

it was quite brief, about the persistence and the work they do.
then an investigation-journalist-lady who said the reputation of the island was damaged, and that since the vandersloots were in the news, it was the first time ever the aruban people had heard of corruption on the island.
julia renfro was also on, saying that all of the arubans made an effort to help the holloway family.
And that all this bad publicity did put aruba on the map.
this is in a nutshell what the video is about.

Thanks!  Now, get some 
imnoangel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #826 on: February 12, 2008, 08:46:40 PM »

hahaha thanks for those kind words...
but no more postings for me untill tomorrow evenng, i m going to sleep now.
wishing you all a very goodnight and hope to read you monkeys again tomorrow 
for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #827 on: February 12, 2008, 08:48:15 PM »

Click on play 

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/X6rKDxvXa4wZzC80UDf3k9Tz.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/X6rKDxvXa4wZzC80UDf3k9Tz.xml</a>

Oh My God Klaas, I love the way your mind works!  SO FUNNY!!!
      So do I..just when we are getting too serious, we need this comic relief!!  Wait till Robots comes back....
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #828 on: February 12, 2008, 08:48:51 PM »

paulus either helped hide the body OR he tied to have sex with natalee himself .
when i saw paulus for the first time i got a nasty feeling. usually that feeling is correct.

I'm going with #2.  I think Lorenzo may be a distraction.  If he is such a big shot drug dealer, etc., WHY would he get involved with a hair=brained scheme like the one that unfolded?

I don't think he's this humongous drug dealer,more like a spoiled kid that got a big inheritance and gets buy selling a moderate amount of cocaine and exstasy and grows 150 MJ plants throughout the year.. Maybe he helped because he knew Joran,most of his life? Maybe he is indeed Jorans 1/2 brother? We dont know much,but Jossy told us they were seen together alot,are very close and it is more than rumor in Aruba that they are brothers.

*******...I can agree with what you said...but riddle me this...WHY does he require an arsonal of machine guns, high powered guns, thug guards...and his home surrounded by razored barbwire...a bit of overkill for a rich punk ass kid don't you think?  Plus...after he gets busted by an Aruban SWATT teat...he gets to babble in private to the judge...all charges dropped..his bottom powdered...diaper changed, and sent home...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: February 12, 2008, 08:53:28 PM »

Imnoangel, TY for the links and information from Holland & for the support.
I am glad that the media is covering this on both sides of the ocean.
Going to make it difficult for Aruba to do nothing.
My question is : Will Mos lay charges? I think and I've said this before, they have no choice, too much interest and there is only so much room under that
very lumpy rug right now.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: February 12, 2008, 08:58:57 PM »

Hate to ask what Dilma Arends said.  She had the front and center position for the arrest of the security guards so I am sure she is a favored party of the "power people".

Julia Renfro prostitutes herself, in more ways than one.  She is unacceptable to American viewers, with good reason.

Julia Renfro is proof that sh*t stinks and hoes suck:) Jacking around a grieving mother frantically searching for her child is simply unforgiveable and unforgettable. I wish she would stay on her knees and keep earning her living, because when her mouth is full she can't speak, and when she speaks, she lies.

Pardon my plain spoken thoughts, but I live for the day I get to meet that wench.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: February 12, 2008, 09:04:55 PM »

Click on play 

<a href="http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/X6rKDxvXa4wZzC80UDf3k9Tz.xml" target="_blank">http://llnw.jibjab.com/content/player.swf?content_url=http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/api/remote/X6rKDxvXa4wZzC80UDf3k9Tz.xml</a>

Oh My God Klaas, I love the way your mind works!  SO FUNNY!!!
      So do I..just when we are getting too serious, we need this comic relief!!  Wait till Robots comes back....

Klaas, you are da bomb:))))))))))))))Stand by the girl may be the line of the Natalee Case, but that has to be the video of all video's::::::::::Smile))))))))))))))))))) I am impressed, still laughing, and will be laughing again and again as I replay it over and over. Atta Girlllllllllllll
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #832 on: February 12, 2008, 09:05:48 PM »

Hello, Ospainter, good to see you.  You were missed.

Hey good to see you too.

MOO

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: February 12, 2008, 09:09:37 PM »

*******...I can agree with what you said...but riddle me this...WHY does he require an arsonal of machine guns, high powered guns, thug guards...and his home surrounded by razored barbwire...a bit of overkill for a rich punk ass kid don't you think?  Plus...after he gets busted by an Aruban SWATT teat...he gets to babble in private to the judge...all charges dropped..his bottom powdered...diaper changed, and sent home...
Thats a great question destiny and he had cameras and guard dogs as well. That is indeed overkill. However,When TJ Ward visited him it was after Natalee dissapeared and he told us he had armed Colombian guards,but apparently did not have this in June 2007 when he was busted for the MJ plants and was by himself. If true,Why did he have them in 2005 and not in 2007?

If I was Lorenzo I would have the barb wire,cameras,dogs as well. Certainly would not want other dealers or someone unwanted coming onto the property and killing me,taking my stash or robbing me. What I think is really overkill is armed Colombian guards..What was going on in 2005 that he needed them? I believe you about your phone call and the private mediation with a Dutch Judge..But what is his real connection? Is it his Family that has influence in Holland? Is he well connected in Aruba? Is it the same people protecting him as the Van Der Sloots?(More than likely)

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: February 12, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »

Ok Klaasend, that was the capper of my evening ! Your jib jab ha ha ha ..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: February 12, 2008, 09:12:06 PM »

Ok Klaasend, that was the capper of my evening ! Your jib jab ha ha ha ..

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: February 12, 2008, 09:20:34 PM »

Thats a great question destiny and he had cameras and guard dogs as well. That is indeed overkill. However,When TJ Ward visited him it was after Natalee dissapeared and he told us he had armed Colombian guards,but apparently did not have this in June 2007 when he was busted for the MJ plants and was by himself. If true,Why did he have them in 2005 and not in 2007?

If I was Lorenzo I would have the barb wire,cameras,dogs as well. Certainly would not want other dealers or someone unwanted coming onto the property and killing me,taking my stash or robbing me. What I think is really overkill is armed Colombian guards..What was going on in 2005 that he needed them? I believe you about your phone call and the private mediation with a Dutch Judge..But what is his real connection? Is it his Family that has influence in Holland? Is he well connected in Aruba? Is it the same people protecting him as the Van Der Sloots?(More than likely)

Well his father did commit suicide, in the garden....maybe the side facing the road and cameras???  He could be a little paranoid.....  Did he have any pockets, in his pants....never mind, they can use a waist band...
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: February 12, 2008, 09:23:25 PM »

Dilma Arends, two segments.

Dilma Arends said there is not just the disappearance and Joran but also the attitude of the family toward the island.
So the islanders are forced together to defend themselves from the attacks.

The Arubans have had for two years before the broadcast (car-tapes) a different attitude towards Joran. There was a lot of sympathy, especially for the mother (Anita). He was a local boy, he spoke Papiamento.

And now there's the broadcast. We hear a Joran who speaks with totally no respect for the girl. He brings this story about everything just like they (Natalee's family) has said. So now might have to admit that they were right all along.

this is the translation, not literaly - other dutchies can improve on this one of course.
if i have missed a segment with her please post the minutes:seconds

those last comments by Renfro were sick.
i am almost sure most dutchies who saw this think those comments by Renfro were pretty disgusting.

for natalie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #838 on: February 12, 2008, 09:25:01 PM »

i dont know where my last post went, seems to have lost it.
ok, again:
croes said he does not want joran on the island anymore, but untill now there are no legal grounds for that (yet).

someone asked what if they let joran walk?
well, all i can say is, you obviously do not know peter de vries.
he s a pitbull.
no doubt in my mind, if he is under he impression hat justice is not done, he will come into further action and dig till he finds what he is looking for.
so i do not worry yet.
joran WILL stand trial.
From your lips to God"s ears.......
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: February 12, 2008, 09:27:30 PM »

Kermit - are you on assignment in the Amsterdam?  Just found a photo of you in Metropoint 

Page 12
http://metropoint.metro.lu/20080212_Amsterdam.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.