April 26, 2024, 11:20:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243165 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #840 on: February 12, 2008, 09:29:32 PM »

caesu

Thanks for posting.  Interesting about Dilma's comments.  Maybe she's legit.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: February 12, 2008, 09:30:56 PM »

Kermit - are you on assignment in the Amsterdam?  Just found a photo of you in Metropoint 

Page 12
http://metropoint.metro.lu/20080212_Amsterdam.pdf

Looks like he's had the munchies.....
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: February 12, 2008, 09:32:20 PM »

Kermit - are you on assignment in the Amsterdam?  Just found a photo of you in Metropoint 

Page 12

He must have one of those fat frog suits on so nobody recognizes him 
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 12, 2008, 09:34:20 PM »

Page 12

Ribitttt Ribitttt
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: February 12, 2008, 09:35:54 PM »

This may have already been posted.  Translated through google:

http://www.ad.nl/holloway/article2047709.ece

Drugsexperts roads Jorans words
By PETER DE KNEGT

ARUBA - Aruba Drugsexperts examine the reliability of the statements from Joran van der Sloot.

That is what the experts at the request of the public prosecutor.

Joran said last Friday during eenverhoor that his "confessions" about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in the TV programme, Peter R. De Vries were concocted under the influence of marijuana.

According Dop Kruimel, persofficier on Aruba, designate the first findings of experts and users do not indicate that someone stories verzint if he has used drugs. ,, This is the story of Joran for the Public Ministry is indeed an important steunbewijs in our further research. Also, we are waiting on reports from experts on how Natalee Holloway according Joran is deceased.''

The OM on Aruba after the broadcast of Peter R. De Vries' program 25 detectives on the case Holloway put. For the broadcast that there were only four.

Also, according to the PPS Kruimel many tips by mail and e-mail. Kruimel: "We certainly think that it is possible to resolve the matter.''

Last week, the detectives went to work with the instructions of Joran themselves and with the many suggestions that have arrived. Kruimel will not say what has been extracted.

Kruimel fights the vision of lawyer Spong that the film is illegal and therefore can not be used in criminal proceedings.

Thank you Klaas.

According to Gerard Spong ... a Dutch attorney ... a private recording is inadmissable as evidence ... if the it has been obtained without  permission.

Janet

++++++++

Doubt about the use of
hidden camera evidence

ARUBA--Top Dutch lawyer Gerard Spong expressed his doubts about the use of "evidence" collected with a hidden camera. He did this in the TV programme Nova.

Crime reporter Peter R. de Vries said that with these images he has solved the Natalee Holloway case, because Joran van der Sloot confessed his involvement with her disappearance to a friend.

The question is whether evidence with a hidden camera is legal and whether the Aruban justice system allows it. The lawyer refers to the sentence by the European Court in Straatsburg on October 25, 2007 for the use of secret tape recordings.

"That was, according to the European Court, a violation of the right of privacy. This court decided that monitoring and recording conversations by a private person in the context of and on behalf of an official investigation with the use of technical assistance of the police, is inadmissible."

According to Spong, even without the assistance of the police, penetrating the personal life with visual technical means is also inadmissible. "But if that illegal evidence is given to justice on a silver platter, it may still be used in some cases, according to the verdict. I am not certain whether this is also the case here but it is indeed exciting."

Besides, whether Van der Sloot had lied in his "confession" or not, it still is not a confession about murder, says the lawyer. According to Antillean and Aruban law, a person who buries, hides, carries off or takes a body with the intent of concealing the death, will be sentenced to a maximum of 6 months imprisonment or a fine of a maximum of 300 guilders. It is not possible to keep the person in custody for such deed.

Spong wonders why, after professional legal advice of his father, Joran van der Sloot, while knowing that the criminal consequences for him are so relatively small, has opted to remain silent in the Holloway case.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/k220/doubt220.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: February 12, 2008, 09:36:25 PM »

Private Eye - did you get that email I sent last night? 
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: February 12, 2008, 09:42:01 PM »

This is the Flag that the Persistence will raise if they find Natalee.
http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=6472985
« Last Edit: February 12, 2008, 09:54:52 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #847 on: February 12, 2008, 09:44:24 PM »

I did and I love that, but this latest one is really great. I know Beth wouldn't object to the one you emailed me either though if you want to post it.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #848 on: February 12, 2008, 09:44:37 PM »

For the PM crowd!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #849 on: February 12, 2008, 09:46:52 PM »

I did and I love that, but this latest one is really great. I know Beth wouldn't object to the one you emailed me either though if you want to post it.

OK...

A virtual opportunity for Beth 

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: February 12, 2008, 09:49:39 PM »

doing a drive by.... I don't know if anyone has heard yet... prolly but Beth will be doing Dana's show tomorrow... I can't wait!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #851 on: February 12, 2008, 09:50:58 PM »

doing a drive by.... I don't know if anyone has heard yet... prolly but Beth will be doing Dana's show tomorrow... I can't wait!!

BETH & PETER DEVRIES!
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #852 on: February 12, 2008, 09:53:18 PM »

OK...

I can tell him first hand that Beth can not only get that stern look but she has a pretty mean slap as well:Smile))))))))))))
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: February 12, 2008, 09:54:41 PM »

i too think of 2 possibillities:
1. natalee was taken to lorenzo s
2. she was taken to the vandersloot home.
paulus either helped hide the body OR he tied to have sex with natalee himself .
thats my theory. i truly believe that joran is protecting his father.
when i saw paulus for the first time i got a nasty feeling. usually that feeling is correct.

Iamnoangel...my *gut* talks to me too...I know exactly what you mean Wink

I'm going with #2.  I think Lorenzo may be a distraction.  If he is such a big shot drug dealer, etc., WHY would he get involved with a hair=brained scheme like the one that unfolded?

I don't think he's this humongous drug dealer,more like a spoiled kid that got a big inheritance and gets buy selling a moderate amount of cocaine and exstasy and grows 150 MJ plants throughout the year.. Maybe he helped because he knew Joran,most of his life? Maybe he is indeed Jorans 1/2 brother? We dont know much,but Jossy told us they were seen together alot,are very close and it is more than rumor in Aruba that they are brothers.

Hey all...have been out of the cage for days, I will NEVER  catch up!! lol
couple questions, can you tell me where Jossy says this about Lorenzo? Was it recent?
2) did joran call into the Dutch talk show? do we have a transcript?

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: February 12, 2008, 09:54:42 PM »

OK...

I can tell him first hand that Beth can not only get that stern look but she has a pretty mean slap as well:Smile))))))))))))

And I thought about that other one, and I am afraid it would get Joran's motor started if he saw it, and we don't want to give him any pleasure::::Smile)))))))))))
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: February 12, 2008, 10:00:08 PM »

OK...

And I thought about that other one, and I am afraid it would get Joran's motor started if he saw it, and we don't want to give him any pleasure::::Smile)))))))))))

Meaning the one on RU
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #856 on: February 12, 2008, 10:00:30 PM »

OK...

i respectfully submit that we need the picture of Beth clawing Jorans face apart..he..he..ehhe..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: February 12, 2008, 10:01:52 PM »

I posted this a few pages back but that was through the google translator.  This was posted at RU by Pronkjewail

Drugsexperts looking into jorans confession

Drugsexperts wegen Jorans woorden
Door PETER DE KNEGT

ARUBA - Drugsexperts onderzoeken op Aruba de betrouwbaarheid van de verklaringen van Joran van der Sloot.

Drugsexperts on Aruba are investigating the reliability of Joran van der Sloots statements.

Dat doen de experts op verzoek van het Openbaar Ministerie.

The experts do this at the request of the OM

Joran zei afgelopen vrijdag tijdens eenverhoor dat zijn ‘bekentenissen’ over de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway in het tv-programma van Peter R. de Vries waren verzonnen onder invloed van marihuana.

Last friday, Joran told investigators during an investigation that his "confessions" about the dissapearance of Natalee Holloway during the PRDV-broadcast were made up after using Marijuhana.

Volgens Dop Kruimel, persofficier op Aruba, wijzen de eerste bevindingen van experts en gebruikers er niet op dat iemand verhalen verzint als hij drugs heeft gebruikt. ,,Daarmee is het verhaal van Joran voor het Openbaar Ministerie wel degelijk een belangrijk steunbewijs in ons verder onderzoek. Ook wachten wij op rapportages van experts over de manier waarop Natalee Holloway volgens Joran is overleden.’’

According to Dop Kruimel, from the OM on Aruba, the first finding of experts and users, seem to indicate someone does not fabricate stories after using drugs. "This makes Jorans story something the OM can use as evidence in the investigation. Furthermore we are waiting for reports from experts about the way Natalee died according to Joran".

Het OM op Aruba heeft na de uitzending van Peter R. de Vries’ programma 25 rechercheurs op de zaak-Holloway gezet. Voor de uitzending waren dat er maar vier.

After the PRDV-broadcast , the Aruban OM assigned 25 investigators to the Holloway-case. Before the broadcast, there were only 4 investigators.

Ook heeft volgens Kruimel het OM veel tips per post en e-mail gekregen. Kruimel: ,,Wij denken zeker dat het mogelijk is de zaak op te lossen.’’

According to Kruimel, the Om has received a lot of tips through mail and email. Kruimel: "we absolutely think we can solve the case".

De afgelopen week zijn de rechercheurs aan de slag gegaan met de aanwijzingen van Joran zelf en met de vele tips die zijn binnengekomen. Kruimel wil niet zeggen wat er is uitgezocht.

Last week investigators started working with the indications of Joran and with the many tips they received. Kruimel doesnt want to confirm what the investigation was about.

Kruimel bestrijdt de visie van advocaat Spong dat het filmmateriaal illegaal is en dus niet kan worden gebruikt in een strafzaak.

Kruimel doesnt agree with the vision of lawyer Spong about the usability of the footage. She says the footage is not illegal and can be used during a courtcase.

<snipped>

Thank you Klaas.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #858 on: February 12, 2008, 10:02:54 PM »

Hey all...have been out of the cage for days, I will NEVER  catch up!! lol
couple questions, can you tell me where Jossy says this about Lorenzo? Was it recent?
2) did joran call into the Dutch talk show? do we have a transcript?

Hi Lou Smile He said that on SM Radio with Dana last year. It was the first or second time he talked about Lorenzo. I think he has only been asked questions about Lorenzo on 3-4 shows or so not including the one last week.

Not sure about a transcript..Klaas would know..

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 12, 2008, 10:03:56 PM »

That is sickening! Nit Wit mentioned somethin like that in the Bon Dia interview. Even if they found something,he was afraid it could of been obtained illegally and not been admissable so he limited the search to the lil apt. He then said the OM never asked to search anything more after that day. I am absolutely convinced Karen Janssen is just as crooked as anyone in the Investigation. It was her and the Dept she worked in that did that dutch reenactment with the dark skin,different race older Joran acting as Joran Van Der Sloot. It blows my mind that JQK does not agree and thinks she tried and did a good job.

Karin Jannsen got a free ride because she kept he mouth shut and put on a good act, but it is more apparent every day she was involved in the cover-up.

She knew Joran made those statements about the seizures. She refused to give those statements to the security guards' lawyers which she was required to do by law, but she circumvented the law by saying Joran's statements were 'irrevelant' to the security guards' case. She did give them the Kalpoes' statements despite the fact that they were supposedly all telling the same Holiday Inn story as Joran.

She would have been the one to make the call to arrest the sucurity guards in the first place. She would have had to prepare the warrant in her department. By arresting the innocent security guards she gave Joran and the Kalpoes 5 extra days to destroy evidence and get their stories straight. She arrested these two innocent guys knowing full well that Joran and K2 had had lied about dropping Natalee off at the Holiday Inn.

She arrests Joran on September 10th but doesn't even bother to search the Van der Sloot home until 5 days later, giving them an extra five days to destroy evidence. And we know what happened there. Paulus' judge buddy Bob Wit added the icing on the cake.

Karin Janssen is as crooked as everyone one else who had a hand in destroying the case. She is as rotten as Van der Straten and Paulus' judge buddies. Sorry for the long read but this bitch just pisses me off!

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.