April 27, 2024, 03:37:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243203 times)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: February 12, 2008, 10:27:39 PM »

doing a drive by.... I don't know if anyone has heard yet... prolly but Beth will be doing Dana's show tomorrow... I can't wait!!
Would also like to hear Peter's thoughts on the corruption. Thanks![/b]

I would like to hear is thoughts on this also. Hopefully Beth told him a little about her experience in Holland,because so far he has just said things like "I found that strange" and Natalee died under mysterious circumstances.

I think Peter will get to that part of the case in good time, then POW, right in the kisser.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: February 12, 2008, 10:28:12 PM »

According to Kruimel, the Om has received a lot of tips through mail and email. Kruimel: "we absolutely think we can solve the case".

We've heard this bullshit before from OMs Karen Jannsen and Hans Mos. Action speaks louder than words. Peter deVries has handed them the case on a silver platter. Just do it!

BIRMINGHAM NEWS

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/11/new_evidence_leads_to_rearrest.html

New evidence leads to re-arrests in Holloway case
November 21, 2007 4:46 PM

Natalee Holloway"The public prosecutor's office has ordered their renewed arrest because further investigation into the disappearance has led to new incriminating evidence," the statement said.

Adolpho Richardson, one of the lead investigators in the case, would not discuss the new evidence but said he was optimistic about it. He said the arrests were not related to a Dec. 31 deadline that prosecutors have under Aruban law to determine whether to move forward with the case.

"This case is not going to go unsolved -- not on my watch," he said Wednesday.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #882 on: February 12, 2008, 10:28:15 PM »

I don't know Joran or his father, nor anyone else involved here.  But, I do have to say that Joran does seem narcissitic!!  The sense of being "special" and that others are beneath him.  It seems others are objects to him, classic narcissism.  If it's true that he gave his son a cell phone, told him, "no body, no crime", and/or helped him dispose of Natalee's body (or cover it up) then I would say there is a strong likelihood he's a narcissist, too.  I wonder what is wrong with the mom, dependent personality? 

I don't recall the necktie off the top of my head...
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #883 on: February 12, 2008, 10:28:23 PM »

According to Kruimel, the Om has received a lot of tips through mail and email. Kruimel: "we absolutely think we can solve the case".

We've heard this bullshit before from OMs Karen Jannsen and Hans Mos. Action speaks louder than words. Peter deVries has handed them the case on a silver platter. Just do it!
Haha havent we? Granted we havent heard much from her yet,she has Karen's old job more less. I think that Mos is more of a PR guy.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #884 on: February 12, 2008, 10:29:25 PM »

There are so many ways to tell if someone is lying.  It's a really hard skill to learn - lie detection.  A few things that I learned - excessive detail, touching the face during response, and looking to the left.  Excessive detail showes a need to overly prove oneself (doubt/insecurity), a face touch (can represent covering one's mouth - not wanting to reveal), and looking to the right indicates a person is accessing the right hemosphere of their brain - the creative side, thus perhaps lying.  But, each person is different and one needs to carefully observe to determine one's pattern when lying.  It's tricky.

But, yes, this "Shrink" has been following all this from day one and reading all these posts.

This was posted earlier and I had a similar reaction, what do you think doc?

Quote from: jackb on February 11, 2008, 09:49:40 PM
Quote from: BlueKYGirl on February 11, 2008, 07:57:07 PM
Quote from: klaasend on February 11, 2008, 07:53:07 PM
Quote from: San on February 11, 2008, 07:52:06 PM
Body language lady said there is no real emotion in this man.  She is concerned because he is not even looking at the person when he talks.

Are they talking about Joran?

Yes--O'Reilly asked if she thought Joran was lying or not, and she said she couldn't say for sure.

At one point he looked as if he were reliving something with a fondness, almost a sweetness, like he had a fondness for that memory.  It was a look that is stuck in my head when I saw his expression.  It was a look like when a normal person would be recalling an old friend and something rather amusing took place.  At points, he did look amused, like he could not part with his best memory of the event as it was just so special to him.  That is what I saw when he was speaking of the event.  It was almost like fondness for a joke he pulled on someone, but he was holding back being amused as he was since he knew it was just not really proper and he had not seen how the listner would react.....like he was waiting for Patrick to agree how funny it was.           Jack Blue

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #885 on: February 12, 2008, 10:32:26 PM »

Haha havent we? Reaching a critical stage? They will all be questioned again at Christmas? Guilty as hell? New Evidence that will bring them to trial?

Granted we havent heard much from her yet,she has Karen's old job more less. I think that Mos is more of a PR guy.

Damn straight *******, we could rattle off a list as long as your arm about the promises made by Aruban OMs, police chiefs, media whores, etcetera when all along they were just trying to drag the case out hoping it would go away. They thought they'd gotten their wish until Joran shot his mouth off to Patrick.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #886 on: February 12, 2008, 10:32:55 PM »

As I watched Joran on those tapes and as he spoke he seemed to be seeing what he was describing.  I also know that most people confessing will likely minimize their stories - giving themselves an out, not telling it all, altering it just so to clear themselves.
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #887 on: February 12, 2008, 10:33:26 PM »

Shinkin, I think PVDS handled the disposal. . .and he and Joran have always seemed to me really confident that Natalee's body wouldn't be found.  That's why I think the incinerator was involved.  Somebody who had worked there wound up with a slit throat, I think.  Klaas will remember the details.  If Natalee's body had been disposed of at sea, I would think that Joran and Paulus would have seemed a lot more tense.  As for the mom, i agree about the dependent personality. . .I think she is an inverted narcissist.

Bluebob
Monkey Emeritas
(I don't have an official title due to my previous retirement, so I appointed myself this one.)
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #888 on: February 12, 2008, 10:34:36 PM »

I don't know Joran or his father, nor anyone else involved here.  But, I do have to say that Joran does seem narcissitic!!  The sense of being "special" and that others are beneath him.  It seems others are objects to him, classic narcissism.  If it's true that he gave his son a cell phone, told him, "no body, no crime", and/or helped him dispose of Natalee's body (or cover it up) then I would say there is a strong likelihood he's a narcissist, too.  I wonder what is wrong with the mom, dependent personality? 

I don't recall the necktie off the top of my head...
the Mom seems like an enabler to me.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #889 on: February 12, 2008, 10:36:08 PM »

BIRMINGHAM NEWS

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/11/new_evidence_leads_to_rearrest.html

New evidence leads to re-arrests in Holloway case
November 21, 2007 4:46 PM

Natalee Holloway"The public prosecutor's office has ordered their renewed arrest because further investigation into the disappearance has led to new incriminating evidence," the statement said.

Adolpho Richardson, one of the lead investigators in the case, would not discuss the new evidence but said he was optimistic about it. He said the arrests were not related to a Dec. 31 deadline that prosecutors have under Aruban law to determine whether to move forward with the case.

"This case is not going to go unsolved -- not on my watch," he said Wednesday.

One more for the heap! Thanks Janet.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #890 on: February 12, 2008, 10:38:01 PM »

I think Joran has repeated these stories and their various versions enough that the NLP stuff we learned re: looking up and to the right being a sign of truthfulness and to the left being lies. . .with him we can probably thow those ideas out.  He may be looking through his brain to hit on the right store and remembering one of the previous times he told it, rather than recalling the scene as it occurred!

Bluebob
Monkey Emeritas (Self-proclaimed)
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #891 on: February 12, 2008, 10:38:04 PM »

I dunno... I get the sense that Nat's body was not incinerated.  He mentioned, K2 mentioned that "if her body was found..." incriminating evidence would be found.  Those repeated statements would lead me to think that they are concerned about evidence out there.  Otherwise I think they would be more cocky. 

Regarding the mother, if she's with a narcissist and her son is one, too, she's likely a dependent personality, they will conform to the wishes of the narcissist.  It's essential that the narcissist control them.  The dependent personality needs a strong person to tell them what to do, how to feel, etc.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #892 on: February 12, 2008, 10:40:33 PM »

BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #893 on: February 12, 2008, 10:42:51 PM »

I have had some pretty intense dealings with several world-class NP's - and they lie really, really well.  Even when you know they lie, they can still be convincing.  I do agree that JVDS seemed to be telling the truth about two things. . .the convulsions and how sweet he said Natalee looked.

Bluebob
Monkey Emeritas (Unofficial)
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #894 on: February 12, 2008, 10:43:58 PM »

Here's my analysis: this photo is all you need to know.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: February 12, 2008, 10:48:20 PM »

Here's my analysis: this photo is all you need to know.

I believe that photo was taken right around the time of the confession/retraction. Looks like someone that just confessed to me and doesn't know if his father can get him out of it.

BlueBob
Scared Monkey

« Reply #896 on: February 12, 2008, 10:48:47 PM »

Patrick hit the nail on the head when he said that JVDS seemed like an alien, or something to that effect.  That is a really good description of an NP.
Frank
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #897 on: February 12, 2008, 10:48:47 PM »

Anybody have Jossy's email address.

Promoting Joran on Greta.

I really think we should ignore Joran, we're done with him, if we're focusing our guns they need to be on Janssen and van der straaten and Paulus.

It's always been about the big people, the adults.

Anyone who's raised teenagers knows they try so hard to avoid their transparency. Those cringe moments when someone you would die for lies and thinks they're smart.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: February 12, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »

Patrick hit the nail on the head when he said that JVDS seemed like an alien, or something to that effect.  That is a really good description of an NP.

BB - I agree with everything you have said about Joran.
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #899 on: February 12, 2008, 10:54:44 PM »

Ok, all... good to see all the rejuvinated talk here.  I do believe that Nat's case will be resolved.  Aruba makes me sick!  ALE seems totally untrustworthy.  I'd never vacation there!  Joran, hopefully will get his dues.  Even if so, let's say he gets 20 years... year 21 he'll still think he's tops and that Nat was a B-....  Get's me to think he refuses to take ANY responsibility.  Plus, it makes me sick to hear his lawyers blatently trying to figure out how to get him off, vs. justice.  I think his lawyer knows exactly what Joran did and I think they would defend him vigorously regardless, hey money is money and lawyers can be sharks!  Money, fame....hey, grab on defense lawyers...you're guaranteed to make money, right?   ERRRR grrrrr
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.