April 27, 2024, 02:59:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #729 2/11 - 2/13/08  (Read 243197 times)
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: February 12, 2008, 10:55:11 PM »

Prosecutor to Charge Natalee Holloway with Sexual Assault
Aruba: Prosector Karen Janssen is considering charging Natalee Holloway with Sexual Assault with a minor, capitol inconvienence and statutory rape on a dutch boy.

"We have reason to believe that an assault was committed against a underage dutch youth. We are lucky to have a courageous victim willing to come forward with his story" said Jannsen.

The victim, Joran van der sloot, was lured from his house while studying for exams and forced to have his friends drive him to a location on the beach where the attack took place.

When asked why charges weren't brought sooner the prosecutor said the dutch boy was scared and traumatized and may have lied.

Search warrants were issued for the ocean and police believe Natalee may have fled to Venezuela. Joran claims he last saw Natalee swimming in that direction.
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #901 on: February 12, 2008, 10:58:56 PM »

ARE YOU FLIPPIN' KIDDIN' ME??????  Oh what resources Joran and his family has!!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #902 on: February 12, 2008, 10:59:53 PM »

Here's my analysis: this photo is all you need to know.

I believe that photo was taken right around the time of the confession/retraction. Looks like someone that just confessed to me and doesn't know if his father can get him out of it.

He broke, balled his eyes out, and coughed up the goods. This photo always struck me as the smoking gun, here you have someone who is now pondering their uncertain fate. You can see it in his dimensionless gaze. You couldn't recreate that expression if you tried.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #903 on: February 12, 2008, 11:00:25 PM »

ARE YOU FLIPPIN' KIDDIN' ME??????  Oh what resources Joran and his family has!!

Pretty sure that's satire 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: February 12, 2008, 11:00:29 PM »

According to Kruimel, the Om has received a lot of tips through mail and email. Kruimel: "we absolutely think we can solve the case".

We've heard this bullshit before from OMs Karen Jannsen and Hans Mos. Action speaks louder than words. Peter deVries has handed them the case on a silver platter. Just do it!

BIRMINGHAM NEWS

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2007/11/new_evidence_leads_to_rearrest.html

New evidence leads to re-arrests in Holloway case
November 21, 2007 4:46 PM

Natalee Holloway"The public prosecutor's office has ordered their renewed arrest because further investigation into the disappearance has led to new incriminating evidence," the statement said.

Adolpho Richardson, one of the lead investigators in the case, would not discuss the new evidence but said he was optimistic about it. He said the arrests were not related to a Dec. 31 deadline that prosecutors have under Aruban law to determine whether to move forward with the case.

"This case is not going to go unsolved -- not on my watch," he said Wednesday.

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

However ... for the first time John Q. Kelly and Beth Holloway were of the same mindset as the defence and the judiciary ... THERE WAS NOT SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO WARRANT CONTINUED DETAINMENT.

Hans Mos
ABC NEWS
November 26, 2007

Hans Mos, Aruba's chief prosecutor, told ABC News he believes the the new evidence makes the case against the three men stronger than it was two years.

"We are convinced if we had had this evidence we have now they would not have been released by the court at that time," Mos said.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,313168,00.html

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

KELLY: Well, in their press release and even in conversations. I had a long discussion with him Thanksgiving morning after the arrests, and you know, he indicated that they were very confident, this new evidence they had, this incriminating evidence. And it turns out, quite frankly, that it is nothing new ...

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. So you can say with 100 percent certainly there's nothing new, right?

KELLY: I can say it with 99 percent.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

Jug Twitty
DANA PRETZER
December 21, 2007

TWITTY: ... she (Beth) said that the prosecutor lied to them when he told them that there was new evidence.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

Joe Tacopina - Defense Attorney
THE LINEUP
December 2, 2007

There's no new evidence, look we're here in December now, they accept their own deadline for December 31. I've seen the 14 pages, there's no new evidence and there's certainly no new incriminating evidence ...
Transcript - Heli (RU)

Ronald Wix
Associated Press
December 20, 2007

Ronald Wix, an attorney for the Kalpoe brothers, denied that prosecutors had new evidence.

"All they did was recycle old evidence and claim it was new evidence," Wix said ...
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22345541/

John Q. Kelly
On the Record w/ Greta
December 4, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, HOLLOWAY ATTORNEY: Disappointing, Greta. I think it was disappointing to me and actually extraordinarily painful and almost cruel for Beth and Dave after being down there.

They'd like to get some answers and they'd like to see some progress made. And it's not fair to bring them down there with the false promises, with raised expectations, sort of a dog and pony show down there with no substance.

And it was — it just really took whatever spirit, almost, that Beth and Dave had left, went through that this weekend. It was really — it was terribly painful, for lack of a better expression.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314966,00.html

The Lineup
December 2, 2007

As for the second part, yes Beth Holloway came in this morning about 9 o'clock, about 1/2 hour later than expected in a police station in the city Oranjestadt and after which she was put in a conversation with the prosecuting office, Hans Mos and Dop Kruimel After that was finished both the prosecutors left the office or left the police station and by surprise the interrogators came in and (inaudible) by Dolph Richardson the chief investigator, they started interrogating her which lasted for over 5 hours. She left not very happy and wouldn't say anything on camera. She left the police department about 2:30.
Transcript - Heli (RU)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: February 12, 2008, 11:02:41 PM »

Anybody have Jossy's email address.

Promoting Joran on Greta.

I really think we should ignore Joran, we're done with him, if we're focusing our guns they need to be on Janssen and van der straaten and Paulus.

It's always been about the big people, the adults.

Anyone who's raised teenagers knows they try so hard to avoid their transparency. Those cringe moments when someone you would die for lies and thinks they're smart.

Whats with you and Jossy? Your right about being done with Joran though..He isn't gonna say a word ever again and will rely on his fathers advice "No Body No Case"and keep your mouth shut. We all know if this case is gonna be solved who they need to talk to. It's a sick joke,Mos knew they weren't gonna talk and I still haven't figured out the whole scandal back in December quite yet. He elevated the bar so high now for a new arrest,but I guess it doesnt matter anyways. It is not Joran anymore who should be interrogated or needs to speak up.

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: February 12, 2008, 11:05:42 PM »

Aruba: Prosector Karen Janssen is considering charging Natalee Holloway with Sexual Assault with a minor, capitol inconvienence and statutory rape on a dutch boy.

"We have reason to believe that an assault was committed against a underage dutch youth. We are lucky to have a courageous victim willing to come forward with his story" said Jannsen.

The victim, Joran van der sloot, was lured from his house while studying for exams and forced to have his friends drive him to a location on the beach where the attack took place.

When asked why charges weren't brought sooner the prosecutor said the dutch boy was scared and traumatized and may have lied.

Search warrants were issued for the ocean and police believe Natalee may have fled to Venezuela. Joran claims he last saw Natalee swimming in that direction.

That reminds me of this a bit 

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #907 on: February 12, 2008, 11:07:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys~
I want to post a heads up on what you say~
It seems that things posted here are taken seriously and I am being questioned in my travels to the Netherlands Antilles. I live there 3 months out of the year and there is no reason to suspect me of anything.
Leta is my neighbor and Joran is an asshole. I can say this because I am an American and there are privileges in my country. Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press. Human rights and the right to be a good person trying to find justice. I will not back now and will continue to the Netherlands Antlers and not be intimidated. Good Night and I look forward to sunshine on my face in the morning. Respectfully, Martini
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: February 12, 2008, 11:08:24 PM »

BUCKSHOT ... your post is a keeper.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
ShinkinMonk
Scared Monkey

« Reply #909 on: February 12, 2008, 11:09:46 PM »

Hey all, I've gotta "srink some heads" tomorrow, so I'm signing off...I'll be around (as always).  Niters all.

"Shrinking Monkeys"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #910 on: February 12, 2008, 11:12:46 PM »

Hi Monkeys~
I want to post a heads up on what you say~
It seems that things posted here are taken seriously and I am being questioned in my travels to the Netherlands Antilles. I live there 3 months out of the year and there is no reason to suspect me of anything.
Leta is my neighbor and Joran is an asshole. I can say this because I am an American and there are privileges in my country. Freedom of Speech and Freedom of the Press. Human rights and the right to be a good person trying to find justice. I will not back now and will continue to the Netherlands Antlers and not be intimidated. Good Night and I look forward to sunshine on my face in the morning. Respectfully, Martini

Have a wonderful and safe trip Martini!
txsunshine82
Scared Monkey

« Reply #911 on: February 12, 2008, 11:13:05 PM »

The pool they used to cover her with should be able to be found easily one should think. Was this pool a small kids plastic pool, I have been confused by that detail?

The pool they used to cover her with should be able to be found easily one should think. Was this pool a small kids plastic pool, I have been confused by that detail?

I know I am roboposting ... I submitted this post a while back but ... it saves me time.

Janet

+++++++++

I adhere to the theory that Natalee Holloway was placed in the landfill.

The account of Junior ... the landfill witness ... is consistent and …. with much detail was conveyed by his brother to the ALE in the first week of the investigation.  Almost two month later the same story was related to Natalee's family.  Junior provided a description of the vehicle and … he recorded a licence (tag) number. Junior identifies the location where he observed Natalee was placed and .. he described the child’s plastic pool which was used as a covering and ... the plastic pool was recovered in that location by TES/Dave Holloway almost two months later.

I comprehend that Junior failed the polygraph test administered by Jamie Skeeter. However … it should be noted that Junior had volunteered to take that test and … it is known that those who are afflicted with mental disorders/addictions are often very poor candidates for lie detector tests. Also … if Junior feared intimidation by the “powers that be” in Aruba … again the outcome of the polygraph would be considered inconclusive when the stress factor is considered.

I believe it is possible that Natalee was moved from the landfill following Junior's observation.

Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 … two days after Junior's observation at the landfill on June 1, 2005.  When Junior came forward to Beth Twitty two months later with the same story .... ALE claimed that authorities had gone to the landfill and checked out Junior's original story and .... found nothing. I contend that .... knowing the exact location and .... after only two days had passed since the observation ... the "powers that be" would have had no difficulty locating Natalee.. I suspect that on June 3, 2005 … Natalee could have been moved as a result of Junior's observation.

I find it highly suspicious that Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 regarding the happening which Junior had observed at the landfill on June 1, 2005 and ..... the Holloway and Twitty's did not find out about this witness until Junior personally contacted them two months later.

Inquiring minds want to know ... WHY?
[/quote]

When I read about the man that saw the vehicle ,he recorded a licence (tag) number.  I thought then how easy it would be for someone to borrow a tag off of another car. Use someone else's tag while they took care of Natalee.  Then take the tag back when they are through. Were there many questions asked to the owner of the car? Who knows the people that it came back to.  Where was their car and was it parked for long time.
Do they still have the piece of clothes that looked like Natalee's?  Then again, the man may have wrote the wrong number down.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: February 12, 2008, 11:14:31 PM »

Hey all, I've gotta "srink some heads" tomorrow, so I'm signing off...I'll be around (as always).  Niters all.

"Shrinking Monkeys"

Nite!
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #913 on: February 12, 2008, 11:16:18 PM »

Anybody have Jossy's email address.

Promoting Joran on Greta.

I really think we should ignore Joran, we're done with him, if we're focusing our guns they need to be on Janssen and van der straaten and Paulus.

It's always been about the big people, the adults.

Anyone who's raised teenagers knows they try so hard to avoid their transparency. Those cringe moments when someone you would die for lies and thinks they're smart.

Whats with you and Jossy? Your right about being done with Joran though..He isn't gonna say a word ever again and will rely on his fathers advice "No Body No Case"and keep your mouth shut. We all know if this case is gonna be solved who they need to talk to. It's a sick joke,Mos knew they weren't gonna talk and I still haven't figured out the whole scandal back in December quite yet. He elevated the bar so high now for a new arrest,but I guess it doesnt matter anyways. It is not Joran anymore who should be interrogated or needs to speak up.

You just nailed it. That is how deep this cover-up runs that you would bring a guy back in knowing full well you don't have any new evidence. Why do that? The only reason is to, as you say, "elevate the bar", so that the standard that would have to be applied IF new evidence were to surface in the future would be completely out of reach, giving the prosecution no possible means to secure a conviction.

What is truely amazing is that they have gone to extraordinary lengths to protect the Van Der Satan's all the while causing so much collateral damage one has to wonder which crime is more heinous.

May GOD have mercy on their souls.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: February 12, 2008, 11:17:18 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/02/12/monkeys-media-reminder-beth-holloway-peter-r-devries-on-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio/

Monkeys Media Reminder … Beth Holloway & Peter R. DeVries on Dana Pretzer Show on Scared Monkeys Radio
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: February 12, 2008, 11:18:17 PM »

Janet:

Everything seemed very credible in Junior's story..He had us all fooled back then. He pointed out everyone and every vehicle..He even pointed out PVDS directing the boys outside of the gate. The only car that was not familiar to me was the yellow station wagon with a woman in it?

Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #916 on: February 12, 2008, 11:20:35 PM »

I know I am roboposting ... I submitted this post a while back but ... it saves me time.

Janet

+++++++++

I adhere to the theory that Natalee Holloway was placed in the landfill.

The account of Junior ... the landfill witness ... is consistent and …. with much detail was conveyed by his brother to the ALE in the first week of the investigation.  Almost two month later the same story was related to Natalee's family.  Junior provided a description of the vehicle and … he recorded a licence (tag) number. Junior identifies the location where he observed Natalee was placed and .. he described the child’s plastic pool which was used as a covering and ... the plastic pool was recovered in that location by TES/Dave Holloway almost two months later.

I comprehend that Junior failed the polygraph test administered by Jamie Skeeter. However … it should be noted that Junior had volunteered to take that test and … it is known that those who are afflicted with mental disorders/addictions are often very poor candidates for lie detector tests. Also … if Junior feared intimidation by the “powers that be” in Aruba … again the outcome of the polygraph would be considered inconclusive when the stress factor is considered.

I believe it is possible that Natalee was moved from the landfill following Junior's observation.

Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 … two days after Junior's observation at the landfill on June 1, 2005.  When Junior came forward to Beth Twitty two months later with the same story .... ALE claimed that authorities had gone to the landfill and checked out Junior's original story and .... found nothing. I contend that .... knowing the exact location and .... after only two days had passed since the observation ... the "powers that be" would have had no difficulty locating Natalee.. I suspect that on June 3, 2005 … Natalee could have been moved as a result of Junior's observation.

I find it highly suspicious that Junior's brother came forward to authorities on June 3, 2005 regarding the happening which Junior had observed at the landfill on June 1, 2005 and ..... the Holloway and Twitty's did not find out about this witness until Junior personally contacted them two months later.

Inquiring minds want to know ... WHY?

When I read about the man that saw the vehicle ,he recorded a licence (tag) number.  I thought then how easy it would be for someone to borrow a tag off of another car. Use someone else's tag while they took care of Natalee.  Then take the tag back when they are through. Were there many questions asked to the owner of the car? Who knows the people that it came back to.  Where was their car and was it parked for long time.
Do they still have the piece of clothes that looked like Natalee's?  Then again, the man may have wrote the wrong number down.

[/quote]

It probably was the original tag, why would the coverup crew worry about that?  It was reported to the police.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #917 on: February 12, 2008, 11:21:01 PM »

I got an early court room transcription . . . . shhhh I know the stenographer.

Tacopina : your honor, we all know my client has a problem telling the truth. We had character witness after character witness step forward today and only Mrs Kalpoe said Joran was a good boy. We all know her reputation. I plead with the court to accept my findings that Joran van der Sloot can not be trusted to tell the truth. He can not be trusted. I implore you! Heed my words.

Judge : this is highly unusual. We do not generally hear the defense attorney argue that their client is a habitual liar.

Tacopina : I realize that your honor. This is an unusual case with a very very unusual defendant. And I mean that in all sincerity. Just look at him.

Judge : excuse me Mr. Tacopina, he looks stoned right now. Is he?

Tacopina : I would ask him, but I'm not sure I would get an honest answer.

Judge : hmmm, this is unusual. Let's see, he lies and he lies and he lies?

Tacopina : yes your honor, he does.

Judge : and he smokes a lot of marijuana?

Tacopina : and he gambles alot.

Judge : he gambles alot?

Tacopina : haven't you seen exhibit A through L? those are his internet gambling entries.

Judge : Oh, gambling and lying and marijuana use. This doesn't look good. And you are trying to convince us that this very very special needs client is not responsible for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and was lying in fact in the confession tapes?

Tacopina? Pretty please!

Judge : case dismissed.

ROB - THIS IS VERY FUNNY.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: February 12, 2008, 11:23:06 PM »

Beth and Dave both on NBC/13 Birmingham

Both think that Joran is getting preferential treatment from both
the Dutch and Aruban justice departments.

Joran was only questioned by one investigator.

Most of the other was stuff we already know.

Beth's last statement was that if the 3 judge panel refuses
to rearrest Joran, that Aruban authorities will go ahead and
file Murder charges against him and take him to trial.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Bladerunner
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #919 on: February 12, 2008, 11:25:17 PM »

Beth and Dave both on NBC/13 Birmingham

Both think that Joran is getting preferential treatment from both
the Dutch and Aruban justice departments.

Joran was only questioned by one investigator.

Most of the other was stuff we already know.

Beth's last statement was that if the 3 judge panel refuses
to rearrest Joran, that Aruban authorities will go ahead and
file Murder charges against him and take him to trial.

Seen that movie before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.